Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 3, 2017 11:32 PM

Feb 2012
The best girl is obviously Elf! She has no flaws! I hope what elf said is correct, she'll make him love her the most and he'll propose. I don't want to see an ending where elf isnt chosen... But I feel that's whats going to happen :(

Or at least choose someone who's not your sister (even though she's not related by blood).
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 4, 2017 12:08 AM

Jan 2011
AvidAnimeViewer said:
That feeling when you know it's trash but you're entertained nonetheless

man this is me every week with this show it really is a guilty pleasure
Jun 4, 2017 12:22 AM

Apr 2015
ending credits feel like Devil Part Timer lol.

Elf just got her episode, there are 3 episodes left, it seems the kouhai will get screentime next ep, two episodes will probably be a filler, and end the last episode with Sagiri.

>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Jun 4, 2017 12:25 AM

Sep 2013
Best episode. Elf is best girl. I'll be honest though, watching the fireflies scene kinda hurt.
Jun 4, 2017 12:38 AM

Mar 2016
Beach Episode! Elf is so cute and seeing her doting all over Izumi is adorable! That bath with her brother got awkward really fast lol ;) Elf would make a great waifu imo I ship them hard. I hope we see more of Muramasa in the next episode
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 4, 2017 12:55 AM

Jul 2012
Elf looked great in her swimsuit!

I liked her plans for what to do on the beach, like that sun lotion part.

That was funny how she got Muramasa to wear a swimsuit.

It was also funny when Shidou said he wanted his own room because he's straight, also when he walked in the bath, I laughed so hard.

That place with the fireflies was pretty. That whole scene at the end was awesome.

So her name is Emily.

Also I loved her version of the ED that was great!
Jun 4, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2015
jbeat said:
She has no flaws!

She HAS flaws. Izumi said it himself and her onii-chan.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Jun 4, 2017 1:04 AM

Oct 2016
Emi....err Elf will only fight for 2nd place, too bad she didn't get a change to be the 1st place.

RIP sagiri laundry dance.
xd
Jun 4, 2017 1:35 AM
Jul 2018
Obligatory beach episode.

Elf (or Emily, rather) still best girl.
And I'm getting a Kuroneko vibe out of her (no wonder, because Kuroneko best gril as well), and I fear that this ship may collide smfh.
Jun 4, 2017 1:39 AM

May 2017
Elf is best fucking girl!! Hands fucking down!!

After Elf's statement at the end, she might just have a chance, if the author learned his lesson the first time then Elf end it is

I think they won't pull an Oreimo end
Jun 4, 2017 2:38 AM

Jun 2008
Jesus Christ here we go again...

This truly is gonna be Oreimo all over again...

*SIGH*
Jun 4, 2017 2:47 AM

Nov 2016
I am melting... Emily absolutely best girl... I love her since I read the manga, and this episode made me more more love her... very sad that her chance is very lack, cause the author is siscon... I hope they can give a chance (?) I don't want to see Elf become Kuroneko V.2.0
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jun 4, 2017 2:49 AM

Jul 2015
poor elf fans
i guess after few weeks we will enjoy their salty tears

Jun 4, 2017 4:01 AM

May 2016
So we one member of the harem is proposing huh and that misunderstanding with Chris Lmao.
Jun 4, 2017 5:21 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Well, this is gonna be disappointing when Masamune denies her (i'm sure he was about to do that, too before she put her foot on the brake pedal). FFS man, Elf was already best girl before, now though...holy shit.
Jun 4, 2017 5:37 AM

Aug 2015
I'm pretty sure it's Shimazaki Nobunaga who voices "Shidou" for the sole reason that his name is Shidou too TROLOLOL.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jun 4, 2017 5:47 AM

Apr 2017
Elf Yamda finally proved herself that she is the best girl and I also like her more than Sagiri. Well, her true name is Emily. Such a nice name. 😊
Jun 4, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Muramasa in that bathing suit was the best part of this episode. Elf was pretty cute as well, but no where near Muramasa's level.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 4, 2017 6:03 AM

Feb 2014
I already like Elf has a character, but after this episode, she's my favourite by far! =)

Her teasing with Masamune and also Muramasa was funny and cute. Plus, she looked rather hot in her bikini admittedly. Muramasa's bikini also looked sexy too! ^^

Her brother, Chris, is a pretty relaxing guy, but he was serious about hitching Masamune up with Elf though!

I think Masamune will be thinking a lot about Elf thanks to her important talk with him in the forest with the fireflies. Shes very serious about having him as a candidate for her to marry one day in the future, and personally, I hope she succeeds. =)

But at the same time, it does make me worry that she won't win Masamune at all. I'd rather not jump to conclusions, but after Oreimo's ending, either the author is going down the same route, or he's planning something that might surprise us all. That's the vibe I'm getting right now.

So I hope that Elf, or rather, Emily, will win Masamune's heart in the end.
Jun 4, 2017 6:35 AM

Sep 2011
Ah..... On board to OreImo once again. Where once the MC breaks their hearts, the pain...

At least the girls here, including Sagiri of course, are way better than OreImo girls.

Jun 4, 2017 6:44 AM
Jun 2017
Nayrael said:
neonie said:
I think it's possible Elf could end up being end game love interest at this point. She seems the best positioned to climb that latter, and if the author knows what he's doing, then he basically positioned for Elf to have to work for her happy ending. And a story of overcoming the odds is a lot more interesting than one where the two already love each other.

Agree. I like that instead of trying to confess to Masamune, she declares that she will make him fall for her. And this is while she knows full well how much he loves Saigiri. The girl will keep fighting!

I dont think that Emily will end up being the "one" for him, but i really wish she would.(Typical anime cliche) This story reminds me of Yosuga no Sora and kinda Nisekoi.
Jun 4, 2017 6:57 AM

May 2016
Isn't Sagiri suppose to be the main character, she has very little presence in this show compared to all the other chicks.
Jun 4, 2017 7:06 AM
Aug 2014
We started the episode with Elf doing a Kimoi Girls reference...
INSTA-BEST GIRL!
"Sorry Sagiri, I love Emily-a"
RikoricoJun 4, 2017 7:13 AM
Jun 4, 2017 7:09 AM

Jul 2013
Poor Elf, she is going to get wasted hard.
Jun 4, 2017 7:23 AM

May 2016
Komomo said:
NOOOOOOOOOO. my reaction to Elf wanting Masamune. It's going to hurt

YES I WAS EXPECTING THE SAGIRI SHIP TO HAPPEN :c

thebrentinator24 said:
I didn't really like or care for Elf at first but this episode kind of changed how I see her. It's a damn shame that in the end Masamune will probably choose Sagiri. This is by the same author as Oreimo, after all.

Pretty funny episode overall, especially the misunderstanding in the hot spring.

I dont think so, whats the use of making this episode if he's going to choose elf over sagiri? I think they r trying to make them a ship instead of going for the incest ending

iLya said:
The best scene was the eromanga title with 'crappy' elf-sensei editing XD

:c yea.. they replaced ero manga sensei :CCCCCCCCCC
Jun 4, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2016
That's a beautiful name.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 8:26 AM
Apr 2017
-Abyss_Walker- said:
Isn't Sagiri suppose to be the main character, she has very little presence in this show compared to all the other chicks.

That all changes later. They just wanted to derail / drag the story out so it went on a few tangents.

Meta_Yoshi said:
I already like Elf has a character, but after this episode, she's my favourite by far! =)

Not happening. Has nothing to do with Oreimo. Have you seen any show where the main focus characters don't end up with each other? The side characters never get picked... the end. Surprises are rare. It's sad really but that's reality.
Jun 4, 2017 8:36 AM
Jun 2017
when elf's big bro nearly mentioned the real name of elf, I think that her name would be 'Emi' or 'Eri'
Jun 4, 2017 9:38 AM

Mar 2009
Sometimes this show is so great...

...and sometimes it's just infuriating.

Yeah, I think there may be some truth to Shidou's "misunderstanding" about Masamune's sexual orientation.

And this guy has a harem? dafuq
Jun 4, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2015
Sagiri is cute in her own way but Elf and masamune have a better chemistry. I hope Elf wins although the chances are very slim
Jun 4, 2017 10:37 AM

Mar 2013
Wonderful episode.

Elf err Emily was indeed charming this episode~
And the flow was great too until that siscon imbecile delivered the most cringe worthy line yet again for the nth time.

Elf's bro was a cool person. I enjoyed his screen time.
Jun 4, 2017 11:05 AM

Jun 2015
So we're really pushing Elf and her swimsuit in this episode, huh? Foolish Elf, don't you know that these tactics are useless against MC-kun's?! Not that I'm disappointed.

She's lucky to have an understanding brother at least. But yah, there's no way this show will end with anything other than Masamune and Sagiri or nothing at all. Ero-manga started out pretty interesting, but it's gotten boringly predictable the last few episodes.
Jun 4, 2017 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Dammit im so torn! I LOVE Sagiri but ELF is just amazing!
Jun 4, 2017 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Emily was so cute here. I really hope she doesn't get her heart broken too badly in the end.
I'm assuming next episode will focus on Muramasa's attempts to appeal to Masamune.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 4, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2012
Well once again it's proven that Elf is the best girl and she will lose the grand match sadly...
Jun 4, 2017 12:12 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
And just like that, Elf's stocks have shot through the roof. I can understand why a lot of people are having deja vu after what happened in OreImo, but dammit, I'm not gonna be deterred here.

Plus, seeing Elf in a bikini was major ero stuff. Let there now be a surge of Elf swimsuit fanart. Wish Sagiri was a part of it, but Elf is the next best girl.

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Jun 4, 2017 12:22 PM

Jul 2015
tato2oscar said:

OMG Chris is Legolas

Even he appeared in JoJo.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT HE SEEMED FAMILIAR.

Anyway, BEACH EPISODE and that other guy actually returns! Elf did a lot for the sake of data collection and for academic purposes, shes pretty daring. I enjoyed learning so much about her and it saddens me because I know that the winner will be Sagiri, but Elf is honestly my favorite character in this. I want this to end happily for her.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 4, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2012
drgy55 said:
So we're really pushing Elf and her swimsuit in this episode, huh? Foolish Elf, don't you know that these tactics are useless against MC-kun's?! Not that I'm disappointed.

She's lucky to have an understanding brother at least. But yah, there's no way this show will end with anything other than Masamune and Sagiri or nothing at all. Ero-manga started out pretty interesting, but it's gotten boringly predictable the last few episodes.
I'm pretty sure the little sister subgenre does not exist so that the brother ends up with the neighbor girl... I like Elf best but Sagiri is the only one in the running from the start. Best we can hope for is an OVA with an alternate Elf win ending.
Jun 4, 2017 1:16 PM
Oct 2016
They're gonna do a shironeko on elf sensei aren't they.
Jun 4, 2017 1:26 PM

Jun 2015
Reikuo said:
drgy55 said:

I'm pretty sure the little sister subgenre does not exist so that the brother ends up with the neighbor girl... I like Elf best but Sagiri is the only one in the running from the start. Best we can hope for is an OVA with an alternate Elf win ending.

You do have to wonder, though, why it is that they always make best girl both attainable as well as NOT the sister... this show is giving me Oreimo PTSD/cancer/autism *never forget KuroNeko*
Jun 4, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2008
Oh well, can always rely on the doujins.
Jun 4, 2017 2:31 PM

Feb 2014
Meta_Yoshi said:

Not happening. Has nothing to do with Oreimo. Have you seen any show where the main focus characters don't end up with each other? The side characters never get picked... the end. Surprises are rare. It's sad really but that's reality.

I'm well aware of that, but it doesn't change my opinion whatsoever. The same goes for others here not just for this show, but for other manga and anime in the Rom/Com or harem genres.

Not that I'm complaining about it too much, but I can't help but think "what if" every now and then. I guess that's why people make their own fanfiction stories on shows and other franchises where they can make the pairings they wanted to happen be canon in their own stories they make. ^^
Jun 4, 2017 2:53 PM

Feb 2016
Elf-chan is best girl. Sagiri is cute but Izumi is making the wrong choice.
Jun 4, 2017 8:12 PM

Nov 2012
Elf is wasted in this anime, reee...
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 4, 2017 11:37 PM

Apr 2017
woah so her real name is Emily o,o and deym he's one of the candidates !!

is the Muramasa x Masamune ship gonna sink o,o??
Jun 5, 2017 12:51 AM

Oct 2008
This episode made me like Yamada Elf more and more, so her real name is Emily...nice!
4/5.

Jun 5, 2017 1:48 AM

Jun 2013
God damn if it ends up with masamune and elf (which it probably won't), and not sagiri, i will have faith in anime
Jun 5, 2017 2:32 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Elf really does steal the anime from Sagiri tbh, and this episode only serves to reinforce that

Elf best grill

Jun 5, 2017 2:40 AM
Jul 2013
Elf just become the best girl so far. Need to watch next eps and see if muramasa can somehow overthrow her. Also i can see they pull sagiri ending in the end or cliffhanger (since source material has not even finished at this point).

So for the shippers, calm down, i think we might be getting game for eromanga like they did to oreimo, that way we can get all heroines ending routes. Im pretty sure they already have a plan to do that in near future.
Jun 5, 2017 2:47 AM

Sep 2015
PLEASE JUST END THE SHOW HERE! Elf is the best girl!!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

165 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 27, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.