Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2017 10:21 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsu gone? Acnologia breaking out? Things are remaining tense!
Jun 1, 2017 10:35 PM

Sep 2013
This was better than last week's chapter. Lucy, Gray and Happy reunites with Natsu after the book of END disappears...only to have him disappear anyways as they walk back to the guild.

And that crack in the sky better be Acnologia...and I hope Ichiya doesn't come back haha.

Jellal wonders how he is still alive...I'm also wondering how he can go one on one with Acnologia and not even lose a single limb.

Jun 1, 2017 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
need some translation but judging from the raw Natsu meets Lucy, Gray and Happy then he suddenly vanish while Acnologia seems to be coming back since there is a crack in the sky/space/dimension/whatever

good that Jellal is alive though
Jun 1, 2017 11:43 PM

Oct 2011
He probably just went to get some meat

Jun 1, 2017 11:47 PM
Feb 2015
Couldn't be bothered about life and death of character at this point. Just hope that if Acnologia returns he will accomplish something this time.
Jun 2, 2017 12:01 AM
Oct 2016
I'm just gonna sit here and cry about how Mashima trolled us with Nalu again and now did this.

Even so, great tense chapter. Dying to see what happens next.
Jun 2, 2017 12:10 AM

Jan 2009
so scanlations are out

9 chapters left

so ye Natsu is gone or dead for now since once Zeref is dead then END/Natsu should die too anyway
Jun 2, 2017 1:05 AM

Dec 2009
And people thought Acnologia wasn't going to return. Sorry folks but with 8 chapters left there's definitely still one last battle left. Though with everyone half dead and exhausted it's probably not going to be a satisfying fight.
Jun 2, 2017 1:38 AM

Nov 2014
He's obviously eating fire because he's hungry.
Jun 2, 2017 1:39 AM

Jan 2016
Yea so that was alot better than the last couple of chapters, but I actually wanted 2 chapters this week cause so many pages were just drawings of how things are around the city.

Oh so Natsu and Happy does have a plan, PLEASE TELL ME IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH LUCY!?

Also Natsu disappears, he probably just went somewhere is what i'm telling myself to not get overly excited cause Mashima haven't delivered for the last 3 years or so. But incase he really did disappear into thin air, then we have a problem on our hand.

Jun 2, 2017 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
Seems Natsu has temporarily disappeared. He'll be back next chapter.

Acnologia returning is hype! I still have very low expectations at this point.
Jun 2, 2017 1:54 AM

Jan 2017
S-Berry said:
Can anyone send me the link?

Go to MangaStream Website, it has that chapter

Jun 2, 2017 2:11 AM

Sep 2014
So Natsu disappears....eh I'm sure he'll be back in time to give Acno a nice beating xD
Wonder what Happy wanted to announce, feel like it'd be something about Lucy ^^
Jun 2, 2017 2:26 AM

Feb 2015
Such a beautiful chapter. I hope Natsu makes it back before it ends or am I going to cry. :'(
Jun 2, 2017 2:31 AM

Dec 2012
Natsu disappeared. A crack in the sky. Acnologia is coming back.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 2, 2017 2:48 AM
Apr 2016
3/5 chapter, nothing much happened except at the end which is worrying me about the potential BS in the coming chapter.

Of course Lucy faces zero consequence for messing with END book, OF COURSE, when does anything have a consequence?. Contesting with Erza for title 'Asspull Queen' after rewriting END book with an advanced demon language which nobody knows of, while Mard, a genius demon couldn't do SHIT for FOUR HUNDRED YEARS tho the book was written in his NATIVE language. Tartarus arc is completely pointless now

LOL @ Grey again being reduced to an air conditioner for Lucy AGAIN, it's both sad and hilarious how his role and hype degraded.

Rift in space?
Acno is returning? Hope not. Welp, poor guy's gonna get degraded when he'll be one shotted by flames of wild emotions. I hope he's dead for his own sake, at least he's looking strong and unstoppable by conventional means now.

Pretty sure that Natsu just ran off or Mest teleported him after sensing the rift or Acno, can't believe after ALL THIS people are STILL falling for fake deaths, this time the MC nonetheless. Don't worry, your shitty ship will be safe by the end of manga, I GUARANTEE you all this.
Jun 2, 2017 2:52 AM
Apr 2016
Milennin said:
Such a beautiful chapter. I hope Natsu makes it back before it ends or am I going to cry. :'(

Are you're fucking kidding me? After all this you'd still think there is even 1% chance he's dead? -_-
Jun 2, 2017 2:57 AM

Mar 2015
well, at least better than previous chapter...

natsu gone, and look like acno breaking out..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 2, 2017 3:04 AM

Feb 2015
frostmourn said:
Milennin said:

Are you're fucking kidding me? After all this you'd still think there is even 1% chance he's dead? -_-

I'm fairly certain he'll be returning, but you NEVER know for certain until it actually happens. But I know for certain I'd cry if he didn't come back.
Jun 2, 2017 3:10 AM
Sep 2012
Okay not much happened here but everyone is catching their breaths. Just a lot of stalling for the cliff hanger ending.

You knew with the chapter title what was going to happen. If they couldn't kill off Makarov, am I going to believe Natsu is gone forever. Besides I don't care, I want my Natlu ending, so bring him back.

So the sky is starting to open, don't know what is going to come out of that, Acnologia perhaps, we will see.
Jun 2, 2017 4:10 AM

May 2015
It looks like ravines of time is breaking. I hope that Acnologia is going back.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 2, 2017 4:42 AM

Jun 2014
Natsu has disappeared, now the question is when he'll be back. Probably within the next chapter or two, if Mashima couldn't kill off Makarov, Juvia, or even fucking Gajeel, there's no way he'll kill off Natsu.

Looks like Acnologia might be making one final attempt to fuck everyone over, Either that or Mashima is just trolling us all and it'll be Ichiya who busts through that crack.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 2, 2017 6:10 AM
Apr 2017
Yay! My little Jelly boi is still alive! (That was quite expected though) I can read all the Jerza conversations over and over again. And according to what Jenny said I think Jellal understood that his live is worth something. Jellal and Erza has to end up together! (Crossing fingers) However, it would not suprise me if that thing in the end was Acnologia. I think Hiro know that (the whole fandom) want him to be beaten by Natsu and all the dragonslayers and not Ichiya. Ichiya saved Jellal and that's it. That chapter was based on Jerza's future and nothing else. (It would be an awesome fight; Acnologia vs all the DS!) And that's why I think Natsu will appear somehow. Well, this chapter was really good. I give it a 8/10.
Jun 2, 2017 6:18 AM
Apr 2011
Natsu from the other world appears and replaces Natsu in this world. End of story! :D
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 2, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2016
This was the best chapter within the last 6 months but dont worry folks ! Next one will be sure to break the tension and ruin everything again with the power of friendship <3
Jun 2, 2017 7:19 AM

Sep 2013
Natsu disapears and a crack appears in space :O

frostmourn said:
Milennin said:

What about ichiya and anna?
Jun 2, 2017 7:54 AM

Feb 2016
Everything will be alright because they got the friendship power! This is making me impatient.... Just make NaLu canon already ;-;

Jun 2, 2017 8:06 AM
Sep 2015
I am inlove with the constant GrayLu scenes. This is lit. GrayLu can still have the chance (just like Ichihime)
Jun 2, 2017 8:08 AM
Sep 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
Natsu has disappeared, now the question is when he'll be back. Probably within the next chapter or two, if Mashima couldn't kill off Makarov, Juvia, or even fucking Gajeel, there's no way he'll kill off Natsu.

Looks like Acnologia might be making one final attempt to fuck everyone over, Either that or Mashima is just trolling us all and it'll be Ichiya who busts through that crack. Seriously but please let Natsu die. Natsu's curse is when the author died, Natsu will die too.

Time to kill. Had a slight hope for Mashima to troll us. A bitter-sweet ending. Kill every minor characters Mashima-chan. BECAUSE HE CAN DO IT SMH.

why so scared of killing his characters? It can be part of the plot right? sigh
lack-in-usernameJun 2, 2017 8:13 AM
Jun 2, 2017 8:18 AM

Aug 2015
In an alternate reality, Hiro had the balls to keep his characters dead when they "died" and Natsu disappearing causes the masses to cry and weep at the prospect that their favourite hero might have moved on.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Jun 2, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
Natsu disappears and Acnologia comes back. Predictable but this was at least better than the last chapters.
Jun 2, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
You know what's going to be most epic way to troll people?? Endless should appear from crack and kill everyone on planet except immortal lucy who will create Raregroove world after DECADES with reincarnated people ,So FT should be PREQUEL to ravemaster :D
Jun 2, 2017 8:51 AM
Apr 2016
ichii_1 said:
Natsu disapears and a crack appears in space :O

frostmourn said:

What about ichiya and anna?

I donno for sure, they're quite irrelevant. And Hiro kills off characters similar to Annaos they might actually be dead, but Ichiya being dead isn't coinciding with Hiro's writing.
So I'm actually confused lol.

But if Acon is coming back, Ichiya and Anna will be back for sure.

95/5 IMO. 95 cause I'm fairly certain Acno is causing the rip in space
Jun 2, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2016
Was a good chapter. Sad to see that the mangastream comment section circle jerk still continues until the end.
Jun 2, 2017 10:45 AM
Nov 2015
wex89 said:
You know what's going to be most epic way to troll people?? Endless should appear from crack and kill everyone on planet except immortal lucy who will create Raregroove world after DECADES with reincarnated people ,So FT should be PREQUEL to ravemaster :D

That would be gold.
Jun 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2015
Finally a good chapter!

I'm guessing that crack at the end was from Acnologia.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 2, 2017 1:23 PM

Oct 2015
It was an ok chapter.
Nothing important happened, I'd say it was some sort of peaceful transition episode for the final battle.

Jun 2, 2017 2:08 PM
Nov 2016
has anyone thought that the dragon in the sky might be Natsu?
what if he could turn to a dragon after what happened?
I know it's kinda stupid but I don't want Natsu to die:( so I'm finding excuses
Jun 2, 2017 2:55 PM

Nov 2016
Seriously, does anybody really worry about the characters' well-being at this point?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2017 3:23 PM

Dec 2009
RubenGallar said:
Seriously, does anybody really worry about the characters' well-being at this point?

I mean, Mavis literally just died last chapter and she was a big protagonist character far more important than Makarov in the grand scheme of things...sooo...
Jun 2, 2017 4:31 PM

Apr 2017
I feel like Lucy's marks on her body went too fast, I thught it would last longer than 3-4 chapters and I was hoping to see Natsu's reaction of Lucy's marks. Then Lucy crying, Happy crying, and Gray's upset face... made me heartbroken.
Jun 2, 2017 6:01 PM
Apr 2016
Where the f*ck did Natsu go? This is what happens when you don't study properly lol. Fairy Tail finally had an okay chapter after all the trash chapters lately. Even if Acnologia is going to return, who will fight him now that both Zeref and Natsu is gone? Erza (queen of asspulls) with the cringy life lessons again. Its expected that her boyfriend should be good at minor asspulls atleast, and that is why he survived the crushing of Acnologia. What a retard. Anyways, it was an okay chapter. 3/5.
Jun 2, 2017 6:17 PM
Oct 2013
This author just doesn´t give any fucks anymore.

As if anyone who doesn´t read the series for the first time is going to fall for it.

Here´s the summary for next chapters between this and the end. Acnologia appears. RAWR RAWR RAWR.

Ichiya and Anna: NOOOOOOO, WE FAILED!
Fairy Tail: OMG WE CAN´T DO ANYTHING. Several chapters of characters dicking around, with tit and assshots inbetween to not bore the audience.
Natsu, returns in whatever godform he got because Hiro said so.
Saitama PUNCH! Acnologia gets onehit. Last 1-3 chapter/s, Hiro wraps up everyones situation by showing us who fucked who and who became fuckable to anger the pedophiles in favor of more waifu merchandise, the only thing I assume he somewhat cares about. Some stupid "The End" panel with him asking his fans to read his next POS Harem Manga.

Brilliant, now, go watch the Movie to find out how Natsu and Lucy got together. NOT! Because the Movie is about some random adventure they go on in which they get closer, but don´t commit to sell more Lucy waifu material.
IsterioJun 2, 2017 6:25 PM
Jun 2, 2017 6:54 PM

Nov 2015
Chp thoughts

DeS Gray was badass, that slicked Silver hairstyle should be shown more. So much wasted potential.

Thank god for no more END wank.

Natsu should seriously stay dead. No more asspulls. This would be the best thing Mashima ever did in so many arcs if he actually made Natsu disappear for good.
We don’t need to see anymore asspull ressurections to bring back ft members. Natsu should stay dead, and should’ve been dead as he’ s been living for so many fucking years. He’s cheated death too many times.

Also nice char regression there Jellal. lel. Another life to burdened with.

frostmourn said:
completely pointless now

LOL @ Grey again being reduced to an air conditioner for Lucy AGAIN, it's both sad and hilarious how his role and hype degraded..

Role degraded? Yes. (SO FAR). Hype degraded? Lol no. His hype is intact.

Jun 2, 2017 7:23 PM

Nov 2011
Acnologia probably coming back stronger than ever.

Calling it now, Natsu will return in two or so more chapters.
Jun 2, 2017 10:18 PM
Mar 2017
seriously 8 chapter again finnish? l cant believe Fairy Tail end
make me hard shock so hurt
Jun 2, 2017 10:27 PM
Mar 2017
LucarioLily said:
I'm just gonna sit here and cry about how Mashima trolled us with Nalu again and now did this.

Even so, great tense chapter. Dying to see what happens next.

l think so LOL and l feel Fairy Tail still continues

just surprise LOL l hope ^^
Jun 2, 2017 11:56 PM

Oct 2015
Kuma said:

relatively speaking it's a better chapter
but you gotta consider, it's ending in july, meaning like 5-6 chapters left
so either sequel hook or rushed af bs
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 3, 2017 1:52 AM

Mar 2015
Scarlett_ryuken said:
Kuma said:

the countdown saying it's 8 chapter left...

but still, i guess acno will got rekt in 3 chapter at most..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 3, 2017 2:23 AM

Oct 2015
Kuma said:
Scarlett_ryuken said:

the countdown saying it's 8 chapter left...

but still, i guess acno will got rekt in 3 chapter at most..

i mean this is shounen manga remember
need 2 or at best 1 chapter to do epilouge, and depending on whether mashima want to give backstory or not, there's that.
but i gues ill say it in this thread so everyone here can play along
ima say natsu will appear in that time lapse cause of zeref and 1 shot acno with some god mode
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.