Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2017 8:29 PM
May 2017
Basically, I'd like to begin working on a fan game of my all-time favorite movie, and I need your help! If anyone here is proficient with 3D modeling, coding (javascript, c++, or unityscript), texturing, or even voice acting, let me know! Please note: I sadly am not able to pay anyone that decides to take part in this project. That being said, we can use any and all help you can offer! As for voice actors, almost anybody and everybody that can lend their voice will be able to find themselves in the game if they so choose! There will be a lot of characters, lead and background, so don't be afraid to speak up if you're interested!

The Story:

The game will begin about a year after the events of the movie. Chihiro and her family, after having settled in to their new home, begin to notice some peculiar events in the direction of Chihiro's old friends. Her parents, still unable to remember anything that happened to them in the Spirit Realm, fail to think anything of these occurences while Chihiro is wracked with worry. Finally, she gathers her courage and sneaks out late at night towards the abandoned train station, ready to revisit old friends, meet powerful spirits, and save the people within.

Gameplay:

The goal is to give a similar playing experience to that of Kingdom Hearts. You will get to play as Chihiro, and you will be accompanied by several different friends such as No-Face and Zeniba, to name a few. No other mechanics have been planned as of yet.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or you want to get involved, there are several ways you can do that! The first way is by joining the dedicated Discord server at https://discord.gg/EHYjXu2. Another way is to message me here! I also have a twitter @sketchycosmos where DM's are open if you feel so inclined to use that!

Finally, I just want to thank you all for being such a cool fan base to be a part of. I know it's been just about 16 years since the movie came out, but even now there are still people talking about this movie, and I think that's a phenomenal thing to witness! Thank you for reading this massive wall of text, and I hope to hear from you all soon!
Jul 4, 2017 1:38 PM
Jul 2017
Undertale is very similar.

More topics from this board

» Do you think Spirited Away is overrated? ( 1 2 3 4 )

deactivated30325 - Feb 3, 2014

178 by Feitan_exe »»
Apr 2, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

aaronluis26 - Aug 3, 2009

189 by Bans_Cheese1 »»
Apr 1, 10:52 PM

» More movie/shows with this plot?

_txhsin__ - Mar 30, 2023

14 by Zoldra0 »»
May 13, 2023 3:16 PM

» Movies as great as this one

Kondyaedus - Feb 11, 2022

32 by tamashinochi »»
Mar 15, 2023 1:36 AM

» What is so great with this movie

Kintoki37 - Oct 23, 2022

39 by YoungVagabond »»
Nov 25, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.