Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

May 29, 2017 3:05 PM

The truth is Stark is a prototype AI that scans anime episodes and creates a thread with a relevant opening post. His name stark is even a hint towards his master, Tony Stark. He's currently unable to scan videos of chinese cartoons but in a future update we hope to achieve this.

Spread the truth before the mods come and try to cover this up . It won't be long before our AI overlords destroy humanity

May 29, 2017 3:08 PM

Holy shit, dude's a fucking legend!

Never been to that part of the site, but yeah... really wanna know what he had for breakfast now.
1 hour = 10,000 yen.
2 hours = 20,000 yen.
3 hours = 3 loaves of French bread.
4 hours = 4 loaves of French bread.

May 29, 2017 3:11 PM

i think he is also @ animesuki, he is god lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

May 29, 2017 3:17 PM

Stark is a joystar. Hence the star in the name. His real name is Joystar K. (the exact first name is a mystery,; but it probably has the sound" jo" somewhere in it)), he just removed the "joy". Maybe it's a crypted message to tell us that he feels no joy in being a star, or something. Kind of humble if you ask me.
He has a Stand and I don't think I need to precise which one it is, that's how he watches so many anime/manga/LN.

Trust me, I'm part of his friendlist, so of course I know.

The real question is, how many threads did he create over the internet. Is it already over a million or something.
GangsterCat said:
i think he is also @ animesuki, he is god lol

He's on other boards as well, like CR boards and so on ^^".
Modified by Zefyris, May 29, 2017 3:32 PM

May 29, 2017 4:48 PM

Please do not make threads about other users. If you have questions you want to know about them, then ask them yourself through private messages/profile. If they got it so you can't do it, well, tough cookies. Why do you think people do that in the first place? Because of general userbase of the site decides to ask the same questions you're asking now. I'd be annoyed, too.

People are actin' all surprised here because of a user making all the threads, but it's really no surprise... Not to mention other users in the past who used to make all the threads, though in the range of mainly only Ecchi shows (Yumekichi11). You can easily find streams of the anime online and then make a thread after it's done airing before anyone else has seen the show. If you still find user(s) making threads early before the episode is done, then feel free to report them (Provide a screenshot of the timestamp, etc.). However, the last thing moderators want to be doing is moderating people making threads too early. And by early, I mean like 5+ mins early.

Thread Locked

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]