Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2017 2:58 AM

Jun 2015
Well.. I can say that I was suspecting Albus of actually being a female, but not being Sorena's granddaughter. Also..
1. Thirteen sends out the assassins
2. Then says he wants them alive ?
3. Thirteen has no idea what an assassin is
Aug 12, 2017 8:59 AM

May 2012
Impressive character development if you ask me! Pretty lovely episode, let's see what's next.
Aug 22, 2017 7:26 PM

Feb 2010
Send out the Assassins. I want them all alive.

Lmao.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 26, 2018 5:56 PM
Aug 2017
Good episode.

I liked the wolf guy as a character very much, but found it a bit strange how, despite the trouble he caused mercenary he is so easily accepted.
Apr 4, 2018 12:51 AM

Jul 2014
Lmao ma boy Albus turned out to be a trap and Sorena's granddaughter! Good seeing the Wolf guy and our guy working together freeing Albus and fighting Thirteen. Can't wait to see Zero and friends reunited again.
May 31, 2019 7:01 AM

Feb 2018
Good cooperation between Youhei and werewolves.
Nov 12, 2020 6:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They almost burned Albus... but I still don't know if Albus is a male or a female, I guess at this point it's both xD
Mar 15, 2021 8:28 PM

Oct 2020
Glad to see that wolf dude on there side even though hes an womanizer
Sep 24, 2022 1:05 AM
Jan 2016
Surprising twist!!
Feb 1, 12:10 PM
Aug 2023
Wolf-guy's backstory was great, it repaints much of what we saw of him before. I went back to look at his introduction, and it seems him saying his three slave girls were witches he was hiding from the church to be a shot at the Mercenary since he actually did sniff Zero and knew she was a witch at the time. Wolf guy even said he'd be insane to get mixed up with witches, yet kept trying to trade for Zero or win her, while Wolf guy had already been involved with witches. He must have been trying to save Zero, thinking she was a slave or something. It be more hilarious if he heard from the gate guards that the Mercenary was a pervert with sex slaves, Zero's false story of how she and Albus were associated with the Mercenary.

The only unanswered question is what was Wolf guy doing with three slave girls? Since most of what he was saying to the Mercenary back then were lies poking at knowing the Mercenary had a witch with him, and smelling the scent of Albus on Zero, I don't think Wolf Guy's story about getting the three slave girls from a village is entirely accurate. At least not accurate with how it was framed back then of him being a bad dude. I hope they explain it later on, but if they don't...I guess owning slaves in a setting where it's legal isn't totally terrible, other animes have dealt with slavery and left it at being a gray thing. It didn't look like the girls were that mistreated, it was just framed more damning back then when we were supposed to think he's a bad dude. Although when freed, the slave girls did seem thankful and left, so I guess they didn't want to be there. What I'm getting at is it didn't seem like they were motivated nor that desperate to get away from Wolf Guy. They were even holding onto him, but they did seem to have a submissive look. From what we know of Wolf Guy now, it doesn't seem like he's the guy who would beat them though.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2017

150 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 2, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

64 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 2, 2:12 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2017

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

82 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2017

113 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.