Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2020 8:26 PM

May 2011
Unveiling the root of Croix and Urusla's rivaly put so much into perspective. This is really developing quite well at this point. Also, how could Ursula and Akko NOT lose their magic after that?
Mar 21, 2020 1:41 PM

Feb 2017
The plot is falling apart. Akko is too oblivious about Croix and Ursula. It's just frustrating to watch. And the flashback with Croix and Chariot in the forest was weak. So Croix forgives Chariot at the time, big emotional scene of thanks, but now ten years later she repeatedly tries to kill Ursula? Croix is irredeemable.

Aug 21, 2020 9:38 AM

Jun 2020
An episode worth loving, seeing how Akko begins to doubt herself and then redeem herself, it was beautiful. From what I see, Croix still considers Chariot to be someone important to her, because she wanted to prevent her from falling down and dying.
I like the past that they gave to Chariot and Croix.
That final hug from Chariot as Ursula and Akko was something he was looking forward to and now makes anyone who sees it happy, whether otaku or not.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Oct 16, 2020 1:22 AM

Aug 2018
Akko so stupid in this episode she never learns
At least shes the type of MC that have flaws and admits her mistakes.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Nov 2, 2020 12:03 PM

Jul 2017
Akko's really developing to become such an excellent character as a whole and the payoff for this episode really sold her development beautifully. She's really growing to be a fine witch who gives it her all despite her stubborn nature, to meet the person who's inspired her the most in life. The words in general, especially the sixth one Akko learned here, are all simple in nature but all assist Akko in completing herself as a person. She was someone who once didn't put in the effort it takes to become a proper witch with goofing around a lot in class and being arrogant of sorts, but now she's studying a lot, she's caring so much about other people's lives, she's developed her talents in magic in general and she's maturing as a person despite still being stubborn for helping others and pursuing her dream. She comes across as such a relatable character as I've had my own dreams like that too, and the subtle development this show throws at us is so amazing to watch as a whole.
Aug 2, 2021 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
Ursula/Chariot saved Akko, and Akko has revived the sixth word.

Croix was almost responsible for Akko's death. She is evil. She never got over the fact that Chariot was chosen instead of her, but that's because she didn't have the good in her heart that Chariot had.

Will Ursula finally tell Akko that she's Chariot now?

Aug 28, 2021 4:51 AM

Dec 2020
Akko is mad dumb this ep. Hopefully she learned her lesson and it sticks.
Sep 2, 2022 1:02 AM

May 2015
LWA is definitively lifu.
Nov 6, 2022 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
Aww the episode is so good. When Ursula pleaded for the tree not to take Akko's future away I was at the edge of my seat! The second half of this anime has gone by too fast. I don't want it to end.
Dec 8, 2022 7:14 PM

Oct 2022
This is a classic coming of age story, when they were young and impressionable Croix believed in that merit was all to it, she had good grades, and gave a good argument in her promise on why she should be the chosen one. Chariot who had bad grades and didn't know what she was doing just had her go lucky genes happy attitude given her since birth and became the chosen one and through her memories that Akko relived, Chariot got special training. That special training that she didn't appreciate which is why she couldn't get that last word, ending up with that scene at her wits end saying that Croix should be have been the chosen one because of her skills.

Even afterwards, Croix with all her makeup and keeping young didn't match Ursula's Christmas Cake appeal. And after all that Croix accomplished she is still stuck in Ursula's shadow as the only thing on her mind was still what was instilled in her when she was young and impressionable, to take back what was hers, but knowing she can never have it would destroy it so no one else can have it, and to have Ursula like through to see it. So Akko and Diana, through Jap Anime tropes has to be the young generations that brings the hope for the older generation.
Dec 12, 2022 7:20 AM
Aug 2021
The concept of the never ending deadly tree is really cool.
But I dont understand Croix. She appears to be so determined to accomplish her own desire, yet still keeps a kind heart when the rod chose Ursula, when she let Ursula save Akko. It is either that Croix is is a deep character or the show is just self-contradictory; based on the ptevious episodes, feels like the latter is the more possible
Jan 13, 2023 10:46 PM
Aug 2021
I believe that Ursula(Chariot) is carrying hard the show at this point
Feb 2, 9:57 PM

Dec 2022
so sad to see how far the friendship between Croix and Ursula has fallen
Feb 4, 9:27 PM
Apr 2018
I can't help screaming at Akko not to take Croix's words at face value. That being said, all of this could have been avoided if Ursula would have just revealed her true identity. They better give a convincing explanation on why Ursula didn't do that at the end
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.