Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 30, 2018 3:02 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending!!!! Really epic episode and a bit of a shame to see her go like that :| Well really looking forwards to see what's next!
Aug 10, 2018 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
Meteora can be very smooth.

Hangaku lifts the artist five feet off the ground "Do you believe in me now?" lol

Mamika, that's gonna leave a mark....
Top_SergeantAug 10, 2018 9:06 AM
The sword that takes life gives life
Jan 23, 2019 10:21 PM

Jul 2009
I want to punch this stupid Sota punk so much. So much stupidity and angst from this clown. This clown is just as worse as the Valvrave lead Haruto(Wish L-Elf was the only MC). He got mindfucked by Magane. Seriously, already having a panic attack.

Weak much?

Magane being awesome!! As usual! It looks like she's going to be even more crazy next one!

Don't really like Mamika, but it seems she's saying goodbye to Alicia, since she'll be facing Altair all alone.

Anyways, Altair has Unlimited Blade Works on her side. I doubt she'll lose anytime soon.
Jul 25, 2020 10:46 AM

Jan 2010
This could have all been solved from just explaining things better.
Sep 20, 2020 8:54 PM

Feb 2019
Whoa. Finally, there's a big development. In this episode, we got so many questions answered: why Souta knows about Altair's goal, what Altair's goal is, why the girl suicided, and how Altair got separated from her world in the first place.

I'm still super annoyed by Souta's actions in this episode, though. He still, despite how his information could help with the return of the characters, withholds that he is Altair's co-creator just because he's scared. I understand that Altair is part of a portion of his life that he doesn't want to remember, but in my opinion he should think of others too. Because he's not telling, the group is going to go on a wild goose chase for something that's already under their noses; all that effort (and money, on the government's part) could have been invested in a way to take down Altair.

Mamika's development in the episode is actually pretty strong. Her conflict on whether to be Magical Slayer Mamika or the new Mamika felt actually pretty humane. And it also feels like she's staying true to her feelings and ideals right to the very end (it seems like), which is very admirable. I very much enjoyed watching her struggle and then grow from her identity crisis.
Nov 12, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2020
MAGICAL SPLASH FLARE!
Nov 14, 2020 6:02 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Khaoticsuccubus said:
alphazero4um said:
Sota once again becomes an idiot. Because he had run his mouth with an enemy. And now the result becomes very catastrophic. Having to keep his mouth shut with his allies because of some stooped(stupid) trauma possibly. And now more lives and society are now in danger because of his stupidity.

Traumas wouldn't be traumas if they were so easily gotten over.

Exactly, it is easy to call out on that shit when you have not experienced any, not to say his approach is correct hiding all the info, but things arent that simple as just revealing his problems just like that.
Though he did reveal it to Mamika and was opening up to Meteora about it too.

RIP Mamika, she was such a kind soul, Altair was ruthless there, but that was awesome.
Also classifying Altair as the villain is just not that simple, so I will be waiting for everything to come clean.

Mar 3, 2021 1:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So much sitting around and talking, am I watching re:zero? It was all pretty quiet until the very end LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 11, 2021 6:32 AM

Aug 2018
Oh no, the best girl... she's killed right? Altair killed Mamika... right?? nooooo
Aug 28, 2021 9:35 PM
Apr 2017
This anime triggers me specially that sota character is so stupid and has such a loser personality what did the author think while designing this character honestly i Almost puked and hate this anime to see such a stupid character maybe the author is just as stupid as his main character lol can you imagine talking bullshit for almost 5 minutes without even giving such reasonable argument to stop the situation honestly pure stupidity i hate the author for this while watching this i wanna punch the author and his sota character at the same time why do they have to be this stupid honestly its really upsetting
Jan 31, 2023 8:05 PM

Jul 2020
insaneee wtff just happened
Feb 7, 2023 7:44 AM

Jan 2013
So yeah, clearly Souta is involved with Shimazaki throwing herself in front of the train.
I'm guessing he was involved in bashing on her original character which made her depressed and eventually made her create a new version of it called Altair.

Crazy ending though.
Jun 20, 2023 2:43 PM
Jun 2023
mc is a huge coward and it's his fault for his friend committing suicide. the amount of time it took for him to help his new friends behind the creation of altar pisses me off how can one person be such a b**ch..
Jul 6, 2023 1:13 PM

Nov 2021
omfg anyone sleeping in the nearby area just woke up either in the afterlife or like charred piece of bacon

Sep 22, 2023 9:35 PM

Aug 2019
Well they at least kinda fleshed out Souta's reason to hide his knowledge of Altair kinda. It seems like him and Setsuna had a strong relationship but things fell apart, then i presume Setsuna death happened and left Souta really guilty since they ended on bad terms and he blames himself, so seeing Altair again is like looking at his guilt manifested now with intent of ending the world. Still think him deciding to hold the information from everyone besides Mamika of all people is baffling.

Magane seems to be the wild card creation with no definitive side and kinda just vibing. She's gathered a lot of information by herself and ganked Souta, so i'm interested where she'll go from here.

Sheeeesh Altair was brutal at the end, she didn't even think twice, just pinned Mamika like a stuffed animal. Kudos to Mamika for at least trying a centralist playthrough, too bad she isn't the mc in this show otherwise Altair wouldn't of iced her with so much style at the end.
Sep 24, 2023 10:49 AM

Nov 2022
In the end the Sailor moon knock off had the biggest character development. It sucks that's how she went out,but she did it on her terms.
Oct 24, 2023 7:04 PM
May 2022
ทำไมไม่ปัดไม่ป้องอะไรมั่งเลย
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.