Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2017 6:52 AM
Oct 2016
I've been trying to get into seasonal anime for a while now and I just wanna know, what everyone is currently watching, so I can get the most out of my time.
May 26, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2013
for a quick answer you can just sort by popularity and by rating
https://myanimelist.net/anime/season
May 26, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
Attack on Titan Season 2, Boku no Hero Academia Season 2 and Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records are the most popular titles this season.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
May 26, 2017 6:57 AM

Sep 2016
The second season of Shingeki no Bahamut is as good as the first one if not better.

Oh, and Warau Salesman NEW.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 26, 2017 7:01 AM

Sep 2014
I'm assuming you just want the new anime and not sequels so I'll give you the ones that I like.

Tsuki ga Kirei - Really nice romance show
Quan Zhi Gao Shou - Chinese anime about a pro gamer that is forced to retire, it's basically just him being OP
Re:Creators - Interesting concept for a show about anime and manga characters being transported to Earth, just waiting to see if it will be executed well.
SukaSuka or Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? - It has a long ass name so SukaSuka is the short version, it's a pretty good fantasy romance with a little bit of action.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
May 26, 2017 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Darek?airing_status=1&aired_from_year=2017&aired_from_month=2&season_year=2017&season=spring&order=4

Everything 5 and above i recommend to at least give a try, everything below meh.

But you do you
May 26, 2017 7:21 AM

Mar 2016
Menzo- said:
SukaSuka - It has a long ass name so SukaSuka is the short version, it's a pretty good fantasy romance with a little bit of action.
Emphasize at little lmao Also adding Sakura Quest
No seriously.
May 26, 2017 7:22 AM

Sep 2016
click my profile for quick answer by best taste
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 26, 2017 7:58 AM

Jun 2008
So far, personally, i would say Snk 2 and Natsume 6.
May 26, 2017 7:59 AM

Mar 2017
Well, I was only looking out for one show this season, Quan Zhi Gao Shou, which turned out to be utter garbage so I don't really have an answer. I'll tell you what to avoid though. That one. Oh, and Granblue Fantasy The Animation. Five episodes in and its generic phone rpg story feel. You might as well just play Inotia: Children of Carnia.

I keep hearing good things about Re:Creators. Might want to check that one out.

I feel like if you're not pinning on this season for the sequels, well tough luck.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
May 26, 2017 8:00 AM

Oct 2015
i have no idea, i do wish more people watched and enjoyed flip flappers as much as i did though. but by your list i'm not sure you would.
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
May 26, 2017 8:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Quan Zhi Gao Shou, Eromanga-sensei, Re:Creators and Renai Boukun are all pretty good imo

If we include leftovers/sequels then also Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Little Witch Academia, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul and Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭
May 26, 2017 8:18 AM

Jun 2008
REALLY OP?!

What's good?!

^Best loli of the Year. Best Imouto of the Year. Best girl of the Year?
May 26, 2017 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
@JustALEX smh alex, we all know Elf is better.

She ain't really a true imuoto either :/
May 26, 2017 8:30 AM

Mar 2017
Did someone say Loli of the Year?

characterlimit
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
May 26, 2017 8:49 AM
Oct 2016
Sjo said:
i have no idea, i do wish more people watched and enjoyed flip flappers as much as i did though. but by your list i'm not sure you would.

I do plan on watching it since what I've seen of it looks interesting, but I'm just not sure when I'll get to that.
May 26, 2017 8:50 AM
Oct 2016
KuroganeFlash51 said:
You have been missing out on some stuff

Here are some shows that you should watch
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
Tsuki ga Kirei

I was planning on starting Akashic Records, but I got interrupted 5 mins in and never went back to it.
May 26, 2017 8:53 AM
Oct 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Quan Zhi Gao Shou, Eromanga-sensei, Re:Creators and Renai Boukun are all pretty good imo

If we include leftovers/sequels then also Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, Little Witch Academia, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul and Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭

I'm currently watching Renai Boukun, and Eromanga-sensei looks interesting.
Also I gotta start Little Witch Academia.
May 26, 2017 8:55 AM
Oct 2016
le_halfhand_easy said:
Well, I was only looking out for one show this season, Quan Zhi Gao Shou, which turned out to be utter garbage so I don't really have an answer. I'll tell you what to avoid though. That one. Oh, and Granblue Fantasy The Animation. Five episodes in and its generic phone rpg story feel. You might as well just play Inotia: Children of Carnia.

I keep hearing good things about Re:Creators. Might want to check that one out.

I feel like if you're not pinning on this season for the sequels, well tough luck.

I've been hearing bad things about Granblue, so I'll steer clear from it. I remember hearing good things about Re:Creators, I think I'll check it out.
May 26, 2017 8:59 AM
Oct 2016
gravitea-girl said:
Menzo- said:
SukaSuka - It has a long ass name so SukaSuka is the short version, it's a pretty good fantasy romance with a little bit of action.
gravitea-girl said:
Menzo- said:

I'm currently watching Sakura Quest, and I can attest that it is good.
May 26, 2017 9:22 AM

May 2014
Well, the obvious ones I'm keeping up with weekly are the second seasons of My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan, and they're both anime that usually do live up to the hype. It's great to get sequels that are an improvement upon the first seasons imo.

The other one I'm religiously keeping up with is Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul which is supposedly a sequel too but you can watch without seeing season 1 and be pretty much fine... aside from missing an Easter egg or two- mostly when it comes to old characters popping up and a few references here and there.

Other pretty good ones I've at least checked out are Re: Creators and The Royal Tutor, but since I'm not desperate to keep up with them, I'll probably sleep on them until they finish airing.

Oh, and I've heard really good things about The King's Avatar...but again, I'm gonna sleep on that one for now.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2015
Imouto anime
Some titan anime
Some fantasy anime with blue hair
And I cant count past 3 so thats the end of this message!
May 26, 2017 10:20 AM

Feb 2015
Mainly the sequels (SNK, Boku no Hero, Natsume Yuujinchou Roku, Uchouten Kazoku 2, SNBahamutVS), but there are also premieres that I think are good (Quan Zhi Gao Shou, Sukasuka, Tsuki ga Kirei, Seikaisuru Kado, Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records)
May 26, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Currently enjoying
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
Royal Tutor
Re: Creators

Sequels/Continuation
Boku no Hero Academia
Little Witch Academia

I heard good things about Tsugi ga Kirei, Sakura Quest and SnK s2. Tried Seikaisuru Kado and RokuAka but couldn't get into them.

I advise you to AVOID Bunjou Machiavellism with passion!
May 26, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2011
Only ones that has impressed me consistently throughout this season have been SnK and BnHA

Everything else on my watching list has had its up and downs at its best, or at least half of the episodes so far have been average at worst. RokuAka, Re:Creators, and LWA especially had strong starts in April than fizzled away a bit lately imo

But if you are craving for a good romance please do watch Tsuki ga Kirei. imo It's the most improved anime of this season and it is super underrated
May 26, 2017 2:42 PM

Mar 2016
I like Fukumenkei Noise and Uchouten Kazoku 2... and that's about it.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

May 26, 2017 2:53 PM

Feb 2017
Well for me the season is dominated by Boku no hero Academia S2
New releases that drew my attention would be Akashic Record thingie, Sukasuka and Re:Creators

"All it took was an arm and a leg"
May 26, 2017 5:49 PM
Oct 2016
Strawberrycake48 said:
Well, the obvious ones I'm keeping up with weekly are the second seasons of My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan, and they're both anime that usually do live up to the hype. It's great to get sequels that are an improvement upon the first seasons imo.

The other one I'm religiously keeping up with is Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul which is supposedly a sequel too but you can watch without seeing season 1 and be pretty much fine... aside from missing an Easter egg or two- mostly when it comes to old characters popping up and a few references here and there.

Other pretty good ones I've at least checked out are Re: Creators and The Royal Tutor, but since I'm not desperate to keep up with them, I'll probably sleep on them until they finish airing.

Oh, and I've heard really good things about The King's Avatar...but again, I'm gonna sleep on that one for now.

I've heard a lot of good things about most of these, thanks. Btw, I'm loving My Hero Academia season two right now.
May 26, 2017 5:50 PM
Oct 2016
SkyFullOfStars said:
Currently enjoying
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
Royal Tutor
Re: Creators

Sequels/Continuation
Boku no Hero Academia
Little Witch Academia

I heard good things about Tsugi ga Kirei, Sakura Quest and SnK s2. Tried Seikaisuru Kado and RokuAka but couldn't get into them.

I advise you to AVOID Bunjou Machiavellism with passion!

Thanks for the recommendations, and I know what you mean, I definitely couldn't get into Sakura Quest until the second episode.
May 26, 2017 5:54 PM
Oct 2016
peacefulkorean said:
Only ones that has impressed me consistently throughout this season have been SnK and BnHA

Everything else on my watching list has had its up and downs at its best, or at least half of the episodes so far have been average at worst. RokuAka, Re:Creators, and LWA especially had strong starts in April than fizzled away a bit lately imo

But if you are craving for a good romance please do watch Tsuki ga Kirei. imo It's the most improved anime of this season and it is super underrated

Thanks for the recommendations,I might just check out Tsuki ga Kirei.
May 26, 2017 5:56 PM
Oct 2016
MetalZ1 said:
Well for me the season is dominated by Boku no hero Academia S2
New releases that drew my attention would be Akashic Record thingie, Sukasuka and Re:Creators

I will agree, Boku no Hero has been pretty solid so far.
May 26, 2017 6:32 PM

Nov 2011
Both Hero Academia S2 and Shingeki S2 both seem better than their first seasons-- very solid watches.

Sakura Quest has been pretty great as well.
May 26, 2017 10:03 PM

May 2017
If we count non-sequels:

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records- This has a good balance of humour and action. It gets way better after the initial episode
Re:Creators - I think a lot of people dropped this anime after the initial 3 episodes and thats a shame, it has great potential to grow and although its a "Reverse-isekai", the concept is somewhat new and the characters are all pretty cool in their own unique way

Sequels: Attack on Titan S2 and Boku no Hero Academia S2

More topics from this board

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 4 hours ago

38 by Zettaiken »»
9 minutes ago

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

171 by sodaJar »»
30 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

122 by neolucaman »»
40 minutes ago

» Reason versus emotion in the perception of anime

RobertBobert - Apr 14

5 by TRC_Randy »»
55 minutes ago

» What anime can be considered "the Evangelion of x"?

Eternal-Destiny - Dec 9, 2023

43 by AzafuseKingTora »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.