Forum Settings
Forums

Have you watched an anime so good, you never wanted to watch another?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 2017 9:44 AM

Nov 2016
SoundsLikeTuff said:
Pixel_Vapour said:

Well to each their own. Steins;Gate just appealed to me a lot more than the power fantasy that is AoT

Also how could you call Steins;Gate whack and still give it a 7/10? Still sounds like a pretty good score to me.

to me, a 7 is slightly above average. good, but not great. hence why I have a lot of 8+ scores. I haven't edited the rating since like episode 5. imho, it was enough to keep me watching but looking back, it wasn't exceptional. I found that I was forcing myself to keep going for the sake of completing it and at least knowing how it ends. obv that's not the case

That's fair enough. I personally see 6 slightly above average but we all use the scoring systems differently. Also 6 to me is just below calling it good. It's why I rate shows like AoT, OPM, and Erased a 6 because they had good moments but not my cup of tea.
May 26, 2017 10:03 AM

Feb 2015
It happens to me that when I see an anime so good that I start to see another immediately, but nothing to fill the existential vacuum that is left after seeing a good anime.
May 26, 2017 10:09 AM
Oct 2016
Well in my case, code geass
Went into non anime mode for 2 weeks
May 26, 2017 10:17 AM

Jun 2016
_Lightsbane said:

You bloody bastard... I've been waiting for S2 to finish airing before giving it a go.

Oops. My bad. But don't call someone a bastard that easy, you might regret it.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 26, 2017 10:26 AM

Apr 2014
[quote=TheDoggoneGirl07 message=50876782]
_Lightsbane said:

You bloody bastard... I've been waiting for S2 to finish airing before giving it a go.

you still got the chance to edit your comment. be nice and fix it bro
beanie.
May 26, 2017 10:29 AM

Feb 2016
Well, when I first watched Madoka, I loved it so much that I had a hard time enjoying other anime I watched after it for a while because I couldn't help but compare everything else to Madoka and be disappointed that it wasn't that good. But over time, I grew out of that Madoka phase and began to enjoy watching other anime.
May 26, 2017 10:46 AM

Jun 2016

You acting like someone killed your pet or something considering that it's just a minor spoiler and not a major spoiler. Look, I'm sorry if I spoiled it for you, it's just that I assumed that everyone in MAL knows it already. My bad. If you're gonna call someone names just because of that very shallow reason, then rethink your life! And better watch your mouth next time because you have no idea how much that will effect someone!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 26, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

You acting like someone killed your pet or something considering that it's just a minor spoiler and not a major spoiler. Look, I'm sorry if I spoiled ir for you, it's just that I assumed that everyone in MAL knows it already. My bad. If you're gonna call someone names just because of that very shallow reason, then rethink your life!

don't be a jerk about it. I totally understand his pain. unfortunately, a know the death of a character based off the manga and i can never watch without wondering when he's gonna die

if you're not too careful, i'll let you know who that character is. besides, it's not like someone killed your pet or anything ;D
beanie.
May 26, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2015
@SoundsLikeTuff well dear tuff ive seen a lot of wonderful things and that makes me want to watch even more so i can find even more wonderful things. ya dig
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Guess the Deadly Sin of your Favorite characters in your profile

IpreferEcchi - Apr 9

20 by LeonhartAugust »»
1 minute ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - Yesterday

27 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - Yesterday

34 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created.

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

48 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think girl on girl (yuri / GL / shoujo ai) is hot? ( 1 2 )

Bakchos - Aug 15, 2019

51 by Lampblasted »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.