Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 25, 2018 8:33 PM
Mar 2016
This episode can be described in one word: SATISFACTION!
I was clapping hard for about 5 minutes.. really hard for Kotarou.
I loved him.. he was so cool even if he is a shy boy!

If you have seen NTR scene before, where the MC didn't stand up for his girlfriend because he lacked courage and maybe felt the other guy is better than him, and you hated him so much for that,
here you'll see the exact opposite.. and guess what?
Kotarou is really a shy boy who can't put two words together.. for him being like that, he stood up and looked like a real man!
He saved the day!
He solved a 4D-LOVE-RECTANGLE, not just a triangle!
I couldn't love him more!
My face was red, my body was warm and my heart was racing!

LONG LIVE VANILLA ROMANCE!!!
VANILLA FOREVER!!!
ShaDanDanDec 25, 2018 9:18 PM
Jan 18, 2019 5:18 PM

May 2016
eldritch said:
I am really surprised no one mentioned this in the thread before (at least with an image):

WHY WOULD YOU PUT SUCH A CREEPY LOOKING GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND OF A LOVEY DOVEY SCENE

I mean, IT'S ACTUALLY A REAL GIRL, AND NOT EVEN JAPANESE.

At first it creeped the hell out of me and then I couldn't stop laughing.
Lol. I didn't even notice that ahaha
Feb 17, 2019 9:37 AM

Mar 2017
I'm so happy that Azumi gathered his courage and told Hira that he's dating Mizuno! I just looove him him; he's so sweet and adorable! Also Sakura is so fucking awesome for a character that literally only appears for a few minutes at the end of the episodes!
Mar 5, 2019 8:28 AM

Feb 2014
Sneaky bitch. And here I was feeling sorry for her during the previous episode. She said that she just wants to confess to him and "get it over with", but it looked more like she was taking advantage of Akane's unassertiveness.

And it wouldn't be an anime if the kiss doesn't get cockblocked.
May 5, 2019 12:07 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode. It made me feel a bit anxious during the first half but really happy during the second one. Such a nice anime for sure.

And also man, Kota is the MVP here. That's how you clear things up! Way to go, son! But now, it's time for Akane to do... something because so far, he has been the only one doing the necessary things to keep the relationship on track.

Regarding Chinatsu, I didn't want to believe it but it seems she actually is an awful friend after all. She invited Hira for the sole purpose of him confessing to Akane so that she can make her move on Kota and yet she thinks she can act all friendly with Akane with that "I never got to confess" text, like seriously? She should already know her boundaries after what she did/tried to do.

But well, that aside, it was another fantastic episode. Now, let's see how Akane and Kota's relationship will develop now that their friends know about them being a couple.

P.S. 1: Man, Sakura's fantasies make me feel really bad for her...

P.S. 2: Chinatsu and Hira ending up together because their feelings towards Kota and Akane were one-sided would be so lame. I honestly hope that doesn't happen.
SouthRzVaMay 5, 2019 12:20 AM
Feb 7, 2020 8:09 PM

Aug 2018
Lmao that short clips were hilarious xD
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 8, 2020 3:14 PM

Sep 2019
unfortunately i had to give a liked it, the audio was realy realy good, the visual too, but the story of the episode was boring, and that ending, animes cant show a couple kissing, I give up.
Apr 24, 2020 5:46 PM

Jan 2013
i had a smile on my face when those two had their much-needed alone time and it looked like they are getting less awkward with each other during the montage.
i mean what did that girl expect? Akane told her straight up that they are.

Roman continues to be awesome
Jun 2, 2020 2:10 PM

Apr 2020
I loved my man's Kota intervention when seeing his girl being lead around by another man but I hope they develop more chemistry between them, then can barely talk to each other still, apparently.

That Nagahara guy is a total douchebag, always taking his girlfriend to motels and making her foot the bill everytime, hahhaha but she must be getting something from it if she still along with him xD

Also I really hope that poor Sakura girl gets a boyfriend by the end of this, DESPERATE is not enough describe her!
Jul 23, 2020 2:34 PM

Mar 2019
Damn I hate that girl so much. Like, WHY ARE YOU CRYING. You tried to take Azumi from Akane.......
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 27, 2020 7:33 AM

Jun 2020
the shorts are entertaining as always!

so glad kotarou finally stepped up, cute episode as always but i’m glad this anime is only 12 episodes. it’s way too pure & innocent if it dragged longer i doubt i can finish it. hope to see more development!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 10, 2020 10:15 PM
Mar 2019
Am I the only one here who likes chinatsu more than akane? Akane is as interesting as talking to a brick wall. She’s just so plain... Chinatsu is more forward, charismatic, assertive, and harder working (as seen how she passed akane in track). But to be fair, Azumi and Akane are pretty fit for each other since they’re both really shy. Honestly, if this were real life I’d tell Chinatsu that she should keep her head held high because there are lot more interesting guys than Azumi. If only this anime were about chinatsu and hira, but I guess that’s essentially bunny girl senpai.
Aug 31, 2020 3:15 AM

Aug 2014
yay Tokyo Dome :D I got same photo from Thunder Dolphin, but they have error on it!
On the right side blue date is 2016-07-30 and the
date on white bottom text says 2017/05/14
It should be same date on both places :) Still very nice all the rest looks so real and true.
In 2018 they were also giving paper frame with thunder night Tokyo view and Tokyo dome name on it.

That small girl that disturbed their kiss, is there a possibility that Japanese kid have blonde hair?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 7, 2020 6:12 AM

Oct 2016
The first half annoyed me because of Chinatsu and Hira. But, our boy Azumi with the chad moves. Starting from that point at the episode i just had a smile on my face, CURSE YOU COCKBLOCK KID! Though I do kinda feel bad for Hira and Chinatsu but, hey such is reality at least they finally get confirmation especially Chinatsu.
Sep 29, 2020 1:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gee thanks little random kid. Still pretty funny how she straight up says it tho haha

Again my expectations were subverted when the other love triangle dilemma was just around the corner and then instantly solved thanks to our MC deciding to have some balls once again. I do appreciate how these minor inconveniences are being resolved right away. Hate to see it drag out and take up the precious run time of a 12 episode series. Hats off to the writers for that fam

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 8, 2020 6:49 PM

Jul 2017
Great episode despite some pain in the end for both Chinatsu and Hira as the group now knows about how Kotarou and Akane are a couple, although it was not the prettiest and happiest way to know that. Kotarou in that group of people who went to the amusement park for that group's eyes felt like a background character, just one of the guys who were there to have fun and nothing else. Other than Chinatsu who was focused on spending time with Kotarou to confess to him to get closure (remember she is also a middle school girl in love, its not easy for her to just forget about him without any and she wants to try somehow for her story to end well) and Roman who was just doing his thing really, everyone else were wanting Akane and Hira to get together so they had them sit together and had abandoned the two of them so that they spend some time together, at the expense of Kotarou who was Akane's actual boyfriend at the time and was stuck either with Chinatsu, or going to see Roman when he went to the First Aid area.

It was the right move from Kotarou though to not just let Hira, another guy, spend time with Akane when he barely gets the opportunity to hang out with his own girlfriend, also because the girls and others see him as a couple with Akane so they're going to push for that narrative as subtly as they can. Kotarou went to search for Akane and when he found them together, immediately handled his business and said that he and Akane were in a relationship, which she agreed to in front of Hira. It sucks for him, since he is a genuinely nice guy and a middle school guy in love too but not all romance stories end with happy endings, sometimes where one person wins, the other person experiences the pain of not being together with the one they love. And Chinatsu and Hira were in that boat today. Sucks for them but Akane and Kotarou loved each other before each of them could reveal their own feelings, and both of them are genuinely happy together and made for each other too, so that's just life. It can be the best thing ever at times for some people, and just a bitch at times for others.

At least we get to see Kotarou and Akane spend some hours together at the amusement park, alone, and they had a great time. Communicating more with each other, going on rides, eating together, watching the fireworks, taking selfies and even nearly kissing each other during the fireworks showing but got cucked by a young girl pointing out that they're kissing out loud. At least they laughed about it, they'll get another chance some day. Even so, loved seeing them actually get some time together and man they're still one of my favorite anime couples out there for sure. Chemistry is just so right between them. Sucks for Chinatsu and Hira again, but these two were really made for each other.
Apr 5, 2021 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
The first part of the episode left a bad taste in my mouth. What Chinatsu did was so uncool, knowing that it was her best friend's boyfriend who it seems was even kind enough to let her maybe try to confess (although we never heard Akane's approval). Hated seeing Hira act so chummy with Akane too, although can't really blame him since he didn't know, unlike Chinatsu.

But damn that was a good scene when Azumi stepped up and said 「彼女だから」. That bad taste in my mouth immediately disappeared and I could really enjoy the second part of the episode.

Still, when Chinatsu came back to the group with swollen eyes it was still quite sad to see... Hira seems to be doing better. Hope they find happiness. And no, Akane, you don't need to apologise for anything.

The shorts in this series are superb. Again, I really ship Sensei x Roman. When is it gonna happen?

Nagahira seems horrible... he's basically just using her body... and so instead of like being bummed about breaking up, he asked for one more romp? Setsuko, why did you go along with it? Good riddance they finally broke up though.
Jul 22, 2021 12:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least he avoided the NTR.
I actually thought "this anime is not cliché and won't end the kiss scene at the last second" lol
Jul 23, 2021 11:34 AM

May 2018
new OP is great! Rip Hira and Chinatsu though - this isn't a harem anime after all
Oct 16, 2021 11:13 AM
Sep 2021
Something wrong in episode 7 12m,52s the girl bug is gone for a while but it turns it back why
May 13, 2022 7:13 AM
Apr 2022
Akane seemd to know what was up when Hira said 'lets go over there' (i.e. somewhere quiet) and started to walk alongside him and put her phone away. Kotarou stepped in at the right time or it was gonna get real messy for him, with Chinatsu following to pickup the pieces....

Hira was OK? outwardly maybe, but that rollercoaster crashing down above him right at that moment may indicate different!

Kotarou's stare at Hira, even as he was walking away holding hands with Akane. That was ICE COLD!
UbinasMay 13, 2022 7:35 AM
May 30, 2022 4:33 AM
Apr 2022
Chinatsu is explicitly aware of Akane not being sure of what to do regarding dating Kotaro from their end Episode 6 conversation, Akane's also not set any boundaries, which is leaving the door not just ajar but wide open.

Akane again gets snooty at Kotaru for Chinatsu hitting on him, how easy would it have been for them both to deal with Chinatsu right there and get lost themselves. But no - Akane heads off with an icy look at Kotarou, and almost immediately finds herself lost with Hira (with the rest of the group at the 'Merry-go-round' - a not so subtle metaphor!).

Good for Roman, and good for Kotarou showing he has some stones, good for Hira keeping cool and Akane's appropriately sheepish reaction - she was not oblivious to what Hira was up to here, and may have been OK with giving Chinatsu a shot until Kotarou stepped in. Episode very clearly setting up if he'd not stepped-in when he did things were going to get very messy.

Still, both Kotaru and Akane got what they most wanted, the group now know, and the rest of their date was nice.
Jun 14, 2022 12:55 AM
Jun 2022
Who would have thought 14 year old kids on the dating merrygoround at a funpark would be so tense?

Akane is soooo nice, going off with her jock-boy plan B so her friend can take a shot at azume by being the shoulder for him to cry on. But NO, an anime romance MC grows some BALLS and steals victory from the jaws of defeat.

Jun 14, 2022 7:33 PM

May 2022
dograzor said:
Who would have thought 14 year old kids on the dating merrygoround at a funpark would be so tense?

Akane is soooo nice, going off with her jock-boy plan B so her friend can take a shot at azume by being the shoulder for him to cry on. But NO, an anime romance MC grows some BALLS and steals victory from the jaws of defeat.

Akane said to Hira that the friends should’ve been waiting at that one spot, that’s why they were separated. She wasn’t trying to give Chinatsu alone time with her boyfriend so she can confess to him. Akane and Azumi struggle to speak up like what happened at the roller coaster. The whole thing was orchestrated by Chinatsu. She deserved everything she got at the end. What was crazy is her friends consoling her because she was crying, not knowing that she brought the whole thing on to herself. That’s what she gets for being selfish and trying to backstab her best friend, she even had the audacity to text Akane with a sad emoji saying she didn’t confess, the nerve of her. With friends like her, who needs enemies. When Chinatsu said she was sorry to Hira for inviting him I thought she was going to redeem herself somewhat and tell him she set the whole thing up knowing they were dating but she didn’t. You can’t really except much from selfish, manipulative people. The sad part is Akane is so sweet and nice that she would most likely forgive her anyway. At least the episode took a great turn when Azumi stepped up and put an end to Hira before matters became worse. Akane looked happy that he did that.
Jun 15, 2022 6:09 PM
Jun 2022
Maybe my earlier post was a bit sarcastic...

Akane walked off with Chinatsu, we don't see how she was separated with Takumi soon afterwards, and after initially trying to find the group goes right along with Takumi when he wants to go 'over there', she didn't need to take his hand getting off the rollercoaster either (and hold on afterwards, right in front of Azume) or gravitate towards Takumi when the group met at the park.

There has been enough setup in this and previous episodes on Akane's conflict over her relationship with Azume, and in earlier episodes that she would consider a relationship with Takumi, even if not her first choice.

And yes, Akane was happy with the outcome in the end (as so was I!), but it was not necessarily the only outcome she was prepared to accept, and she was not going to make that decision, and her guilty look after Azume's statement to Takumi said it all. Azume was boldest of all, not only in getting in Takumi's face but doing that not knowing if Akane would even back him up.

Everyone has their faults in this series, Chinatsu has them and Akane too - in their own ways, neither of them were 'right'. It's what makes the characters believable and the series overall good. But this should have been the end of the 'love square' story thread.
Nov 12, 2022 9:20 PM

Oct 2022
Roman's role in this plays off so well: being the odd one out, being alone with Kota to learn the relationship, making Kota isolated for a bit to have the opportunity to confront his gf and the guy alone, affirming the relationship with friends, etc. perfect story making.
Jan 16, 2023 4:59 AM

Jul 2022
fucking k1d interrupting the kiss!
Apr 2, 2023 5:36 PM
Jun 2022
Azumi finally stood up
Aug 10, 2023 9:43 PM
Aug 2022
Ahegyao said:

End shorts as alweys great
Otaku4ever10 said:
that's what i hate about love and romance animes .. you can't win all and get every one happy
you must lose someone who love you or your boy/girl friend and make others sad

why they can't just make romance animes without any fight about someone and be all happy :(

Too bad harems don't really happen in reality right? I know, I'm sad too. ;_;[/quote] no it doesn't need a harem but they can give a boy and a girl pair why always love triangle type.It can easily solved.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

228 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

199 by DanielHu3 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

248 by _GLADIATOR »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

175 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.