Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2017 10:35 PM

Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Skipped the horsing around.

Can't unsee Tamama in third girl...

Octopussy the best.
QuattroVaginasMay 24, 2017 11:19 PM
Sieg Zeon!
May 25, 2017 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
the first part has rather cute couple story, well...until they have sex that is....

for the octopus girl, lol, the dude wants to build an octopussy harem, jeebuzz

the weirdness escalated to the peek with orca girl, i died
urg...now u made me think of tamama xdddd i cant even...hell...

May 28, 2017 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
Never thought l'd see a guy fist a horse or rape an octopus.
May 30, 2017 8:36 AM

Feb 2011
A true monster girl hentai. What a time to be alive.

The seafood was a bit too non-human for my taste (yes, the anatomical correct horse half in the first two segments did not bother me), particularly the many nipples/suction cups on the octopus, but it's good that it's not half-assed. Sure was pretty nice overall and makes me look forward to more.

Jun 24, 2017 6:01 PM

Oct 2015
-Rare monster girl hentai
-And rare fisting scene. (PS. After using a whole arm using his dick is pointless, for her. LoL)
-And rare rapin.... no.. guess this is not that rare...

The octopus-san got defeated with just a shot on the tip of one of her tentacles. This is the tremendous power of rape. *sigh*
TechOtaku-hJun 24, 2017 6:59 PM
Jun 24, 2017 6:57 PM

Oct 2015
PaiYuri said:
A true monster girl hentai. What a time to be alive.

The seafood was a bit too non-human for my taste (yes, the anatomical correct horse half in the first two segments did not bother me), particularly the many nipples/suction cups on the octopus, but it's good that it's not half-assed. Sure was pretty nice overall and makes me look forward to more.

There is another one, called [Monmusu Quest]
If you're interested, take a look ;)

Two rarities. I hope for more.
Jun 28, 2017 9:49 PM

Aug 2014
That's some good quality horse pussy.
Jul 2, 2017 3:08 AM
Sir Candy

Dec 2015
The story with the centaur and the man was actually too cute for me to fap. But I still liked it, even though I'm not a fan of fisting. Couples enjoying having sex together is something I love, even though I can't fap to it. But I enjoy the feels I get ^^

The other parts of this hentai didn't interest me that much. I just laughed at the guy who said he wants to have sex with a monster girl.
自由になる場所が知っている
Aug 5, 2017 3:02 PM
Nov 2016
BTW hentaihaven.org has an subbed version in english
Aug 5, 2017 3:32 PM

Feb 2013
Just noticed 2 weeks worth of comments including mines is missing/have been deleted from this topic. Strange.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Nov 19, 2017 10:25 AM

Aug 2015
Bad. I wouldn't say it's horrible, impossible to watch. But, the characterization of the male characters mainly, is terrible, giving the impression of bad people, rapists, which is confirmed in the end. As already imagined, there's not much to explore, so it has few positions. In relation to the animation, it's very slow and pretty bad for 2017, although the studio with few jobs. It was even acceptable by the romance of the first couple, but in the end we see lolis and also rape, which spoiled my rating.
Dec 29, 2017 10:19 AM

Feb 2015
I actually liked art and got used to animation pretty quickly.
1st couple was kinda... cute? The roleplay was nice for sure.

2 last stories were too short and the narration for shark (?) girl was distracting but I liked it nonetheless.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Feb 6, 2018 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
A question to all the people who are actually into centaurs. Why don't you just go to a farm a fuck an actual horse? I mean what's the difference? You couldn't even reach the human half if you were fucking the back half of a centaur.

I normally wouldn't question fetishes but centaurs seem WAY too common so I'm just curious.
Nov 28, 2018 1:01 PM

Oct 2015
Finally looks like they have updated hentais' situation after a long time, and looks like this one finished in episode 01.

Quite sad since this is a rarity monster girl hentai, and I do really enjoy mosnter girls.

Still, as an overall this was a 6/10, imo.
Dec 19, 2018 5:27 AM

Dec 2008
This was listed as on hold (not just by me, but the studio) for the longest time... come the middle of dec 2018,and now it says finished. Another dropped hentai series by its producers...T.T Oh well, it was too beastly for me :P 5/10
Jun 24, 2019 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
that horse coochie got me horsing around
Aug 17, 2019 11:19 AM
Nov 2017
Loki0 said:

Might sound weird or maybe the subber who did this episode was wrong but it said the guy having sex with the orca girl had a dick that was 16cm long which is only 6.2 inches which seems way wrong unless they purposely make every hentai like that. If that’s the case the dude with the centaur shoved about 15 inches of his arm in her then all of a sudden his dick reached the same spot so I’m confused lol. I was almost expecting her to say hey can u just use ur arm to plz me and your dick to get me prego Lol. Ntr by arm
Aug 18, 2019 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Loki0 said:

Might sound weird or maybe the subber who did this episode was wrong but it said the guy having sex with the orca girl had a dick that was 16cm long which is only 6.2 inches which seems way wrong unless they purposely make every hentai like that. If that’s the case the dude with the centaur shoved about 15 inches of his arm in her then all of a sudden his dick reached the same spot so I’m confused lol. I was almost expecting her to say hey can u just use ur arm to plz me and your dick to get me prego Lol. Ntr by arm
we really out doing calculations on hentai
Aug 18, 2019 4:59 PM
Nov 2017
Loki0 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

we really out doing calculations on hentai
lol I’m good at math it’s a curse
Dec 17, 2019 2:54 AM

May 2018
Great mix. Fisting a centaur, raping a tsundere octopus, bathing with a loli shark. After watching this I feel like a man of culture

Nov 6, 2021 5:42 PM
Dec 2017
great hentai i say

Nov 18, 2022 9:29 PM

Nov 2010
German female centaur. Interesting. lmao
But yeah, this hentai > MLP. This is so much better even though I'm not a fan of monster chicks. lol
I didn't expect to get aroused from the centaur sex. That was better than I expected.
I'm not really a fan of the octopus & orca lolis. monster girls + loli is double whammy. I'm glad they only got short scenes. That was interesting to watch though. 7/10
Mar 5, 8:55 PM

Aug 2021
The first and third stories were good.
Lea and Kuku are very pretty.
But the second story was very random xd
It was good.

More topics from this board

» a good song to use to make a Limb Legion AMV

tycio - Sep 8, 2021

0 by tycio »»
Sep 8, 2021 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.