Forum Settings
Forums

Mother of American Jewish Victim of Palestinian Attack Demands Pressure on Palestinian Authority Over Terror Payments

New
May 24, 2017 10:22 PM
Mar 2014
I'm gonna do this every day from now on because people insist on being stupid and it's really frustrating to think about.
https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/05/24/mother-of-american-victim-of-palestinian-attack-for-international-pressure-on-palestinian-authority-over-terror-payments/
The mother of an American victim of a 2015 Palestinian terror attack in the West Bank issued a clarion call to the international community on Tuesday to pressure the Palestinian Authority (PA) to end its monthly payments to terrorists and their families — a practice which Israel says “incentivizes” terrorism.

“It’s been very difficult for us, but this is an important issue and it needs to be discussed,” Ruth Schwartz — whose 18-year-old son Ezra was murdered, along with two other people, by a Palestinian gunman while sitting in traffic near the Gush Etzion Junction — told The Algemeiner.

Earlier, Ruth Schwartz appeared at a special forum organized by the Israeli mission to the UN and the StandWithUs education group at the UN Headquarters in New York City. “I felt it was important for me as Ezra’s mother to be here, and make a stand,” Schwartz said.

In her address to the forum, Schwartz spoke of the grief that Ezra’s murder had brought upon his family. “Ezra’s death broke our family and our world will never be the same,” she said. “Ezra will never smile again, never bring children to the world. I will never hug him again, or tell him that I love him.”

Schwartz then addressed the international community. “The payments by the PA are just another way to glorify and encourage terrorism — it’s offensive and wrong,” she said.

“I am here to make a simple request,” Schwartz concluded. “Please do not kill. Please do not reward people who kill, because that is as if you are doing the killing yourselves.”

Schwartz told The Algemeiner that she appreciated the welcome she received at the forum. “It was a positive response,” she said. “People were emotional — they felt a connection to Ezra.”

Danny Danon, Israel’s UN envoy, told the gathering that “the reprehensible terrorists who killed Ezra receive more than $3,000 a month from the Palestinian Authority as a reward for killing innocent people.”

“We call on the Security Council to act to cease these payments and finally put an end to the Palestinian support for terrorism,” Danon said.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 24, 2017 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
Funny how Zionists commit the same crimes they were once subjugated to. In other news, countless mothers of Palestinian victims do not even have a voice

As far as I'm concerned Israel is an illegitimate state and resistance can go by any means necessary.
End Zionazism
May 24, 2017 10:28 PM
Mar 2011
Mikasa said:
Funny how Zionists commit the same crimes they were once subjugated to. In other news, countless mothers of Palestinian victims do not even have a voice

As far as I'm concerned Israel is an illegitimate state and resistance can go by any means necessary.

im not as far left oon this as you are mikasa and yes nati zionist is left wing ideal right wing most rigthist are zionist buush blair may Ciltion a so on
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 24, 2017 10:36 PM
Mar 2014
Mikasa said:

You are an idiot, and I have already debunked your claims. Speaking of Palestinians getting killed, Hamas is scheduled to execute three Palestinians today. Of course you don't hear about that though, because pretending Israel is evil is much more important to the narrative. You've avoided addressing my previous comment because you know you don't understand a thing, so stop pretending that you do.

Israel is perfectly legitimate, far more than any of its neighbors, and the jews fought for their lives against genocidal maniacs when it was created.

Zionists don't commit ANY of the same crimes they were subjected to. If they wanted to, they could wipe out the Palestinians. Why haven't they? Fucking retards. Your brains are so decayed you can't even use them for a conclusion this simple.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 11:00 PM
Jul 2018
> any thread about Jewish people on ce
> inb4 conspiracies & "zionist this zionist that"
May 24, 2017 11:02 PM
Mar 2014
spuukiebuugi said:
> any thread about Jewish people on ce
> inb4 conspiracies & "zionist this zionist that"

kind of my fault for getting mad at the "israel is a terrorist state" accusations
probably not gonna stop though
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 7:28 AM

Dec 2013
Boohoo, people die everyday. I've had three people I know die just last year and list is only going to get longer as I get older. I hope Israel dissolves, I'm sick of my tax money going to towards defense budgets of other nations and designated to bully other nations. We could be using that money more constructively at home, I'm looking at you trump and all your nationalist promises, you fucking shill.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 25, 2017 12:56 PM

Mar 2012
omfgplzstop said:
Mikasa said:

You are an idiot, and I have already debunked your claims. Speaking of Palestinians getting killed, Hamas is scheduled to execute three Palestinians today. Of course you don't hear about that though, because pretending Israel is evil is much more important to the narrative. You've avoided addressing my previous comment because you know you don't understand a thing, so stop pretending that you do.

Israel is perfectly legitimate, far more than any of its neighbors, and the jews fought for their lives against genocidal maniacs when it was created.

Zionists don't commit ANY of the same crimes they were subjected to. If they wanted to, they could wipe out the Palestinians. Why haven't they? Fucking retards. Your brains are so decayed you can't even use them for a conclusion this simple.

Hamas is irrelevant, it's like saying Hitler was a good guy because Churchill also killed people or had people killed. You're trying to divert from my point: Israel, as a state, systematically kills innocent civilians and/or terrorizes them out of their homes.

"Why haven't they wiped them out?" Subtlety, the same reason they always play the anti-Semitic card (despite them being mostly Europeans prosecuting Semites of the region,), the same reason they release a shit-ton of white-washed forced narratives, whatever that may distract from the topic (for example having an 11-year-old kid burned alive them blaming it on his parents because he was allegedly homosexual -talk about conspiracy theories.)

If they were to execute everyone right then and there then there would be no question as to them being Nazi-replicas.... and everyone would be against them. Saudi Arabia, as much of a cunt nation as it is, serves as a counter-balance in regards to the interests of the US and whom it supports.
End Zionazism
May 25, 2017 1:04 PM
Mar 2014
MorsPulchra said:
Boohoo, people die everyday. I've had three people I know die just last year and list is only going to get longer as I get older. I hope Israel dissolves, I'm sick of my tax money going to towards defense budgets of other nations and designated to bully other nations. We could be using that money more constructively at home, I'm looking at you trump and all your nationalist promises, you fucking shill.

The people you lost probably weren't killed by a bunch of genocidal terrorists who receive your tax money as aid, which is why you can't complain about them still being rewarded for it with that aid.
$3B divided by 100M taxpayers is 30 bucks a person a year. The aid package also restricts Israel to spending it IN the US, making it an effective inflation-free subsidy to American arms contractors who push it back into the economy and your point moot.
Meanwhile, Israel provides the US with plenty of intelligence, military technology in a bunch of fields and a stable ally in the region.
Economic relations between the countries are also strong, and many improvements to your life came from Israeli inventions. Plenty of US firms have R&D centers in Israel, and plenty of Israeli investors invest in the US while US investors invest in Israel. Not to mention the technological advancements Israel brought to the world in areas like medicals and water management, as well as things like biofuels, computers and solar energy.
The alliance means Israel does not sell its military technology to enemies of the US, despite the potential economic benefits it could reap from doing so, which makes sure they can never hope to grow enough to substantially hurt the US. It also means the US can pressure Israel not to do stuff like joining the Iraq war.

There is much, much more but I'm sick of explaining it. The bottom line is, Israel is a great ally for the world and a great ally for the US, and the alliance barely costs you anything, certainly not enough to justify ending it or aid to Israel. If you're bothered about aid ACTUALLY going to waste, go read about US aid to Arab countries, which far surpasses the Israel aid when combined.

Israel is not bullying other nations. It has no reason to and would not benefit from doing so. It's astonishing how few of you bother to actually think about it.
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 1:22 PM
Mar 2014
Mikasa said:
omfgplzstop said:

Hamas is irrelevant, it's like saying Hitler was a good guy because Churchill also killed people or had people killed. You're trying to divert from my point: Israel, as a state, systematically kills innocent civilians and/or terrorizes them out of their homes.

"Why haven't they wiped them out?" Subtlety, the same reason they always play the anti-Semitic card (despite them being mostly Europeans prosecuting Semites of the region,), the same reason they release a shit-ton of white-washed forced narratives, whatever that may distract from the topic (for example having an 11-year-old kid burned alive them blaming it on his parents because he was allegedly homosexual -talk about conspiracy theories.)

If they were to execute everyone right then and there then there would be no question as to them being Nazi-replicas.... and everyone would be against them. Saudi Arabia, as much of a cunt nation as it is, serves as a counter-balance in regards to the interests of the US and whom it supports.

The sheer nerve of idiots like you is infuriating. I brought up Hamas's execution to show that a narrative is being pushed.

Israel systematically kills innocent civilians or drives them out of their homes? No, idiot. People who build illegal constructions as per the Oslo Accords, whether jews or arabs, have their houses demolished. Two such incidents happened earlier this year for jews. You just don't hear about them, because there's a narrative that needs to be pushed.

Israel does not terrorize anyone. It's only BEING terrorized.

Like I said before, what interest does Israel have in systematically killing innocent civilians? How would that be a beneficial allocation of resources? Give me your fake numbers if you have anything.

They're mostly europeans? The majority of the jewish population comes from the middle east, ignoramus. Regardless, antisemitism is a term coined in Germany that refers to JEW HATRED, not hatred of semites. Semantics are irrelevant.

Israel has never burned alive an 11-year-old and nobody cares if you're homosexual. Where the fuck do you get your news from? Look at that place called Palestine if you want somewhere where gays are hanged and innocent civilians are systematically killed.

Everyone is already against us. It doesn't matter what we do. Pakistan was created in the exact same way Arabs claim Israel was. No one bats an eye. There is essentially an ongoing genocide of christians in the middle east. No one mentions it. But Israel wants to exist without being attacked every other day by their neighbors who publicly announce they refuse to recognize, negotiate or ever have peace with them and a bunch of retards who refused a state on 5 different occasions because it meant they'd have to agree that jews deserve a state too? How dare you, Israel!

Disgusting, blind and useful idiots.
Rinth said:

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.