3It was OK
18.7%
2Disliked it
10.5%
1Hated it
9.6%
Average 3.7
342 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2008 2:45 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Toei can't reach to the level of KyoAni's animation, but it's not like those guys don't get better, heh. The animation was pretty good, the characters looked great in many scenes. But the animation of the TV series is better. Still, the surroundings, like rivers and houses etc. looked really nice. Tthe gags weren't as great as in the KyoAni production but gave me a few laughs here and there. Some of them were awesome, like 'Tomoya san, say aah~' xD. Yes, I'm spoiled. But anyway, Nagisa in the wedding dress was just beautiful!

I liked that they had some of the seiyuus from for the TV series, Nakahara Mai (<3) voicing Nagisa is auto-win. Sunohara was a little too crazy but overall the characters were alright. Since Tomoyo and Kyou don't get along so well in the TV series, it was quite weird to see them together like this.

I got a bit teary-eyed at the end again, even if this movie didn't touch me as much as the TV show did several times already. Good movie, 8/10.
cyruzMar 11, 2008 2:48 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 11, 2008 3:18 PM
Sep 2007
yeah, animation was worse and there were a few weird effects I didn't like, but other than that... it was a great movie! the ending couldn't be better in my opinion. for me it's 9/10. but if I would compare movie to TV version (which I gave 9/10 for now too), it would be 8 for the movie, not 9. I don't want to compare though. ^^ and I agree - Nakahara Mai is an instant win!
freedo-Mar 11, 2008 3:25 PM
Mar 11, 2008 4:49 PM

Apr 2007
At first I wanted to post some funny (and awesome) screenshots.

by the beginning of the last third i pretty much wanted to crawl into my bed and weep myself to sleep in a fetal position.

and the last scene saved the whole thing for me.

Since I don't like the artstyle only 8/10. But a good 8 :-)
Mar 11, 2008 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
I agree with your scoring 8/10 from me as well.
cyruz said:
I got a bit teary-eyed at the end

Only "a bit"?!? Never cheat yourself out of a good cry. We get enough bad ones.

Overfiend - Top notch screen shot selections!
Mar 11, 2008 9:43 PM

Aug 2007
Ya, the animation was a bit off. But I love a good death in the end of a series (@_@). Oo! Ushio was their kid right?
Mar 11, 2008 9:47 PM

Sep 2007
Felt a little more rushed then I had hoped, but with the hour and a half they worked with I think they did fine. Those who jumped into watching the movie first instead of the show will enjoy this more I think. I've been a fan of Clannad since it had be announced. Still enjoyed this movie a lot even though it felt lacking in a few things. Ending really got to me. Sure the ending got to everyone more then they say, those that were really paying attention to the movie and getting into it. Doubt what I really say matters since I loved the movie. People seem to be looking for the negative comments these days.
Mar 11, 2008 10:53 PM

Jan 2007
Nagisa T_T

That was such a good movie. I thought Toei did an excellent job. Sure, the character design was a put-off at first but you get used to it quickly. Sunohara is just as awesome in this version. What I liked about this movie was because of the time constraint, they didn't have to focus on all aspects of Clannad, but just on Tomoya x Nagisa. And I am always happy when there is an epilouge. Overall, it gets a solid 8 from me.
Mar 12, 2008 12:26 AM

Dec 2007
It's a little funny that the reviews here are so positive, when the one official review gives this a 1/10. I personally loved it. The animation was good, and they did a lot of things with the characters that I liked. I actually felt the "delinquent" attitude here. I don't know about other people, but the anime didn't make Tomoya or Sunohara seem like delinquents to me.

The end was, as most have said, superb. Ushio's scene made me cry. A lot. It was just touching.
Mar 12, 2008 2:24 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
datsunvic said:
cyruz said:

If you knew me you'd know I don't. But as I said, I cried more and more often in the TV series of Clannad already. I'm gonna be a river if KyoAni is going to animate an ending like this. This just didn't touch me as much, it was still great though, KyoAni is just the king.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 12, 2008 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
The story is pretty good . I personally love it .
But there is a bit of missing stuff that i wish it will happen in the movie .

WHERE THE SCENE WHERE NAGISA AND OKAZAKI ARE KISSING TOGETHER IN THE PARK ????????????????????????
COME ON . THIS ANIME IS RATING 13+ . THERE SHOULD BE SOME KISSING OR ROMANCE THING THEY DOING TOGETHER .
IN THE GAME !!! OKAZAKI AND NAGISA WERE KISSING IN THE PARK AND HUGGING EACH OTHER TIGHTLY AND CRY WHEN OKZAKI FOUND OUT NAGISA STILL WANTED TO GIVE BIRTH .
Mar 12, 2008 10:46 AM

Mar 2007
I was really disappointed in this movie. I had much higher expections. It wasn't as bad as the AiR movie, as I dropped that one after just 10 minutes, but it was still really bad.
You won't get me to watch any Key movie you produce again, Toei.
6/10.
Mar 12, 2008 1:43 PM

Nov 2007
That was boring. The funny parts didn't make me laugh, and the serious parts didn't make me care. orz
Mar 12, 2008 2:03 PM

Feb 2008
A huge difference from the series.... and the death part kicked me in the balls... didn't want to see it (even though tragedies are good, here i didn't want to see it :D )... hope the series ends different... i don't really care about the way it looks since i care about the story the most... 8/10 is my vote...
Mar 12, 2008 3:43 PM

Aug 2006
Yeah, I didn't like the animation too much and the Nagisa death part seemed abrupt but it was still a touching story nonetheless (guess I'm a sucker for dramas :P). Although compared to the TV series which is "meh" at best the movie was still pretty good.
zanmato666Mar 12, 2008 3:48 PM
Mar 12, 2008 6:09 PM

Jul 2007
This movie was awful, lame, and didn't have a single part that reminded me of the Clannad series, it's like totally different, the setting, the characters personalities, the pace was totally wrong, and doing that to Nagisa was just pure blasphemy.

h8
Mar 12, 2008 6:14 PM

Oct 2007
cyruz said:
The animation was pretty good, the characters looked great in many scenes. But the animation of the TV series is better. Still, the surroundings, like rivers and houses etc. looked really nice. Tthe gags weren't as great as in the KyoAni production but gave me a few laughs here and there. Some of them were awesome, like 'Tomoya san, say aah~' xD. Yes, I'm spoiled. But anyway, Nagisa in the wedding dress was just beautiful!

I liked that they had some of the seiyuus from for the TV series, Nakahara Mai (<3) voicing Nagisa is auto-win. Sunohara was a little too crazy but overall the characters were alright. Since Tomoyo and Kyou don't get along so well in the TV series, it was quite weird to see them together like this.

I got a bit teary-eyed at the end again, even if this movie didn't touch me as much as the TV show did several times already. Good movie, 8/10.

I have the same feeling there, only for now i will give it a 9/10.
When i finish the Clannad TV series, i will compare and maybe drop it to 8/10

It was a balance for me, 8/10 at beginning, 9/10 halfway through, 8/10 again because Nagisa died and he became supper depressed, but it made me shed tears in the end, and almost no other anime had done that. (Only Kanon)
Mar 12, 2008 6:27 PM

Oct 2007
if movie had this kind of ending, tv series will have a happy one.
Mar 12, 2008 9:00 PM

Aug 2007
a bit boring, but it's a movie and they can't fit all that they want in 1 hour and 30 mins. It was pretty good but i didn't really laugh during the movie. I was teary eyed at the end. Oh how Ushio looks just like her mother, she was kawaii. Overall a gave it a good 8/10.
Mar 13, 2008 2:23 AM

Aug 2007
It was ok. There were some parts that were alright and some where I thought it was boring but overall it was good. The ending was kind of sappy.
Mar 13, 2008 12:07 PM

Jan 2008
It was a little boring, the art is bizarre, but i loved the finale !!
nagisa dying, okazaki depresion, that was the best part of the movie and the final scene was very good

overall - 7/10 if it wasn't for the good ending i would have give it a 5 probably.
Mar 13, 2008 7:55 PM

Jan 2008
Didn't seem like a retelling, more like a completely different entity, and thats actually what I liked about it. I'm glad they didn't rehash it, also they didn't try to make it a harem (a harem movie is not very practical). It seemed really old (animation and music wise) but it did have a nice story. 8/10
Mar 13, 2008 11:38 PM

Feb 2008
Now thats just GREAT!

I'm going to go through the rest of the series knowing she DIES!!!!!
They shoulda kept her death to themselves.
Mar 14, 2008 1:49 AM

Feb 2008
This move is awesome it's really tought me but really sad ending, Ushio what a beautiful named xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 14, 2008 7:40 AM
Jan 2008
Heh simple and sweet movie. it gets 9/10 from me ^_^
Mar 14, 2008 10:01 AM
Jun 2007
Omg i thought this movie was really good... I really loved the end. It made me teary and just how cute Ushio is when she first meets her Dad in a long while. /cry
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2008 2:23 PM

Oct 2007
datsunvic said:
I agree with your scoring 8/10 from me as well.
cyruz said:

Overfiend - Top notch screen shot selections!

Yeah I give this Movie a 10!
I cried alot too ;) It was really good!

Tho no Fuko kinda made me said too...
Mai Waifu~ Louise

I love her with all of my heart and soul~ <3
Mar 14, 2008 3:23 PM
Jan 2008
Is she really going to die?...is that why the ending of Clannad series gonna be only on dvd? -_-
Mar 14, 2008 5:44 PM

Jul 2007
I absolutely loved the movie. 10/10, absolutely beautiful. I haven't cried from a movie in a long time (and I'm still teary eyed after watching it a second time).
Mar 14, 2008 7:07 PM

Feb 2008
the good story really override the art style... one of the saddest show I ever seen T_T

Mar 14, 2008 9:39 PM

May 2007
Alright..my thoughts..I'm prolly gonna end up using most of this in a review pretty soon.

First off, I think the tv series is amazing. One of the best anime i've watched in a while. The first hour or so of the movie was kinda meh in my opinion. I didn't really get into it much..around the 45 minute mark I stopped for a sec and ended up watching the live performance of the Suzumiya Haruhi live concert and completely forgot I was even watching the movie for a good half-hour. Sunohara was awesome as always, everytime he showed up I was laughing my ass off. The animation quality was pretty good, not as good as Kyoto Animation's but I didn't mind it too much. The music, however, didn't fit in at all in my opinion. I don't know what was wrong with it, but I wasn't feeling it at all.

And then the last 30 min from the play on....Holy shit that was amazing. I've never cried during any movies, but the scene when Nagisa was whispering/singing the dango song while passing away, and then the scene where Tomoya and his daughter met both had me the closest i've ever been to crying from a movie/anime (cept mabye when Hughes died in FMA). I would've rated this movie a 6 if Sunohara wasn't so damn funny, and the last 30 min wasn't so amazing...I'm giving it an 8/10.
Pokedude97Mar 14, 2008 9:55 PM
Mar 14, 2008 10:31 PM
Jan 2008
Yeah the last 30 mins were the good part... -_-"
Mar 15, 2008 8:57 AM

Aug 2007
Hmmm I can't wait too see the last ep. of Clannad.I don't wont for it too be the same as the movie.I'm gonna cry,for sure :D.

Mar 15, 2008 3:43 PM
Nov 2007
Although through the first 2/3s of the movie, I kept on thinking 'WTF' and 'When' and something with those lines.

I believe that the last third of the movie was fantastic, (I want to cry, but then everyone around me in the library will think that I have some sort of mental disease._
Mar 15, 2008 10:45 PM

Jan 2008
I chose "Loved It!" because even though this story differs from the TV anime, it is just as good or better in my opinion and it brought me to tears, I'm talking a river. (
) And I loved the "Dango Daikazoku" songs, especially the last one.

BUT...

As good as it was, it seemed a little rushed. I think it would have been better as a 2 part OVA. Also, I prefer Kyoto Animation's art style but, despite its shortcomings, it's one of the best (animated) movies I've ever seen. Or maybe it's just because I love anything CLANNAD. Either way, it reminds me of why Anime beats the hell out of typical American animation.

BTW,
BRS_CHIYOMar 16, 2008 9:02 AM
Mar 15, 2008 11:44 PM

Jul 2007
It was hard to get into the movie at first. Really it wasn't until around the soliloquy and after that I really enjoyed it. Same complaints as everyone: art style, music, characterization, seemed a bit rushed sometimes... But the last third really made it for me.
Mar 16, 2008 1:26 AM

Oct 2007
I saw through the 1/3 of it then decided just skip this, and skimmed through the rest. It was alright but a bit boring but w/e.

Mar 16, 2008 2:35 PM

Aug 2007
Oh my god, this movie is so much better than the series!

I almost hadn't watched it because imo the Clannad animeseries is just boring, but luckily I decided to see it, and I can only say: GOOD JOB

A very beautiful movie imo - There is really nothing I don't like of it. A drama-must-see!
And the end was very good, too. It's a long time since something really got me like this film and make me almost cry (the last time, it was when I watched Gurren Lagann).

I don't like the series, but I loved that movie: 10/10 :)
Mar 16, 2008 2:44 PM

Aug 2007
Seriously... I hate the character design, which is why I dropped Clannad[althought the series is amazingly animated].
I hate the stupid sounding COMPLETELY innocent girls and the badboys falling for each other, only they hardly do.
Took me a few minutes in this to realise that they actually started dating seriously and actually REALLY moved in with each other!
When Nagisa died, I was... laughing my head off. It was hilarious.
The only reason why I didn't hate this anime was because they knew how to play out the scenes and got some emotions going in me at the end, although it was dead boring to get to.
Mar 17, 2008 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
near the ending i got alittle teary eyed and had a little cry for nagisa and tomoya
i was alittle upset Fuko made no aprearence

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Mar 17, 2008 10:55 PM

May 2007
I enjoyed the movie and I won't compare until I actually finish the series. Kinda makes you wonder if kyoto ani took a similar approach for the end.
Mar 19, 2008 6:06 PM

Feb 2008
Animation quality is good, ONLY one problem: even when they became adults, they (Tomoya and Co) had high (or middle) school baby faces...
Nevertheless, 10/10!!!
Some Clannad series are boring, the story is elongated artificially. I guess, the ending of the series is gonna be something like in Air, rushed, not very clear... I hope I ll be wrong. In series, Tomoya should fall with Kyou :)))
Mar 19, 2008 7:06 PM
Jan 2008
i think the series spoiled me for this movie... i thought this movie was a downhill compared to the anime. and why did they change Tomoya's voice actor but kept all the others the same... I skipped like most of the middle parts of the movie. The last part did not make me want to cry or anything but the ending is still pretty good.
Mar 20, 2008 9:50 AM

Nov 2007
Definitely not as good as the tv series in animation, presentation, and character (though I liked Sunohara better in the movie than in the tv series). I haven't played the visual novel yet, but I've read on blogs that Kyo Ani botched the adaption while Toei made Clannad the way it should be.
Anyway, the first half of the movie had me falling asleep, but the end with Ushio was enough to save the movie for me. Also liked the pro-life message in the end. 8/10
Mar 22, 2008 11:25 PM

Jul 2007
i was wondering what they were planning for the rest of the story when tomoyo confessed halfway through. and then they hit me with that bombshell. man, i was shocked when i saw okazaki walking depressed while saying they lived together in the apartment. that was just a real giveaway that she die..but damn..the ending was good.

yeah this is an 8....good, powerful ending, but boring in some places.
Mar 23, 2008 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
If you think about this movie as a form of a summary, than yes, it did well in summarizing the story. For those familiar with the series, and who here isn't..., it will seem like its rushed but thats why you have to start the movie off with a viewpoint of it being a different story.
Throughout, it delivered the story. Nagisa and Tomoya meets. Tomoya and others help Nagisa get her drama club going and finishes. Tomoya and Nagisa gets serious. Nagisa dies. Tomoya, like his dad, goes through a depression but is cured with everyone's help.
I can't wait until the animated series finishes so I can compare the two stories' ending. The movie was a sad one but that simple scene at the end with Ushio and Tomoya meeting made it all better. I did question the way Ushio was delighted to meet her father whom she never seen before after being born. Perhaps she was given pictures and such, but I'm pretty sure the little child would be like Tomoya was and be much more distant... Then again, if you're related to Nagisa, then you can't have any mean/bad side and must be happy all the time right?
Overall, I think the movie deserved a 9.
kanakaMar 23, 2008 12:53 AM

Mar 23, 2008 8:07 AM

Apr 2007
Okay, let's go in parts. I watched the movie last night and while I was watching, lots of thoughts about what I'd write were going through my head, and I'll try to remember them.

First, let's start with the movie as a separate unit. The art is very cute, and the colors are vivid and bright, I liked that a lot. However, there were several annoying shots, some blurry parts that made it seem as if I were dizzy and seeing double. I didn't quite like that, but I could live with it. Another annoying thing were the frozen, still images in the middle of the movie that took me back to 1995, and Fushigi Yuugi, and all old anime. Really, we're so over the still-images.

However, there were some pretty good shots as well. There was this particular one, with Tomoya and Nagisa walking up the hill, and the light was shadowing them, and I just loved the effect.

The soundtrack was cheesy and silly, in my opinion. At the end, when Tomoya's father told him he was just like him, the soundtrack was so corny I had to facepalm. The story was simple, they just had to do a simple soundtrack, nothing silly like that.

But anyway. As for the story, we cannot even begin to consider this as an adaptation from a visual novel. This is, once again, a totally personal view of the Clannad story. As a separate story, I can say that it was simple and lovable. I personally loved Nagisa's performance, the way she performed, the beautiful wedding dress of her mother. Mai Nakahara was so serious, sometimes I had trouble seeing Nagisa speaking all of that, but she was speaking with so much emotion. I truly enjoyed it.

And the ending was simply bittersweet.

Now, taking in consideration Kyoto Animation's Clannad.

My first petpeeve had to be Tomoya's seiyuu. I think if I hadn't seen the series before, maybe I wouldn't have found him to be so annoying. His voice doesn't drip with emotion like Daisuke Ono's and Sugita Tomokazu's lovechild, Nakamura Yuuichi. Half-way through the movie I managed to get used to him, though.

Secondly, the characters. They ditched some and gave totally new roles to others. At first, I thought Tomoyo and Kyou were even going to be bad, but it turned out it was just bad choice of Toei to make them smile while talking about the incident with the posters and the student council. They were badly developed, though. I just can't see a reason why they'd stick to Tomoya's side, they didn't seem close at all. I think the biggest change in the cast that made me happy was how much screentime and importance they gave Yusuke. I really liked him in the series, and I was really happy he had a bigger role in the movie. Kouko was also a lot cooler, and less plain looking, though she had a completely different personality and role.

Movie Nagisa and Movie Tomoya had the biggest changes.

Movie Nagisa was much more out-going and had bigger self-steem. In the movie, the thought that "It's Tomoya that needs Nagisa, not the other way around" is pretty evident. Movie Nagisa doesn't seem the type to give up the club to the choir club and just be sad about it. She'd most likely smile, cheer the other group on, and try other ways to get the drama club, all by herself! I surely liked that about her.

About Tomoya, his "delinquent" role is much more evident. When I read in the wiki, I was like "Delinquent? HIM?" KyoAni's Tomoya doesn't have a single essence of delinquent; if anything, he skips classes. Same for Sunohara. But in the movie we can clearly see a delinquent personality, a "I don't care" attitude is much evident. His relationship with his father has a different light, at least I thought so. Movie Tomoya seems to be much more of a brat, since his father actually seems to try a lot more to become friends with him, although the distant "Tomoya-kun" remains. But his indifference seems a lot more bratty than that of KyoAni's Tomoya.

The dream. Although there was no girl alone in the girl, and no boy made out of scrap, the metaphore of the World of Nothingness seemed much clearer and straight to the point. The tree made Toei's World of Nothingness magical, and how the handled it, a dream that both Tomoya and Nagisa shared, finding someone who felt as lonely and needing someone else as you was truly romantic.

I think it was the only truly romantic thing in the movie.

And...

The Dango Song.

KyoAni's Dango Song is much more towards the cuteness than Toei's Dango Song. I have to say that when the whole cast as reunited at Tomoya's place, singing the Dango Song, and Tomoya looked like he wanted to get shot, I laughed pretty hard. It's also a much more upbeat and cheerful song, almost as if the Dango Songs reflected the mind of Nagisa. Since KyoAni's Nagisa is shy and introverted, her Dango Song is slower and calmer. Toei's Nagisa is much more cheerful, then so is her Dango Song.

All in all, I got completely different feelings from both Clannads. KyoAni's Clannad has much more feeling, though. It's more touching, more sublime. That doesn't make the movie bad, though. As a separate unit, the movie had its charm too. It was a simple story about a boy and girl, with different relations with their family, with different kinds of motivation, but that seemed to complete one another. And after all the tragedy, all the pain, there was still a light, in the form of their child; a light that one could miss if they didn't stop thinking about themselves only, and opened their eyes to their family.

I give this movie a 7. It lacks feeling, but the story that it had to tell, it did, and it did in a simple, lovable way.
Mar 24, 2008 1:42 AM
Jun 2007
I don't know what's wrong with me but I like the movie more than the series. The movie gave me more impact while the series is more light-hearted compared to this. Anyway, I give this 10/10 =p
Mar 24, 2008 10:16 AM

Jul 2007
This is solely my opinion but the movie is way better than the series. I agree that it was strange art and voices but i rate it seperate than the series.I can say it made my laugh more made me waaaaaaaay more emotional and explained a lot of things that the series didnt or passed without details.I really loved it i dont know what else to say.Okazakis reactions were amazing the confession to Nagisa was awesome the dream had a role in the movie and same goes with Okazakis father.... This was really a job of pros.And by that i mean that the animation sound and special effects were freaking amazing.Nothing more to say just that this was way beyong my expectations.
Mar 25, 2008 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
mmm ok just watched this and i think is very gud movie. Think about the movie without comparing it to the anime, cuz of the art or the length. For me was a perfect movie in many ways, and could been better in some other ways, but the result is a well made movie by Toei: Story is a 10/10, Nagisa voice is another 10 there, the after story is touching. Also the ending is better than i expected... and Nagisa's play dress was so gud.
Mar 26, 2008 4:44 AM

Mar 2008
I think the different voice of Tomoya was more fitting for the dark tone of the movie.

I enjoyed the movie very much. The last part really surprised me after watching the TV series. I was a bit disappointed in the rather lame ending of the tv series, so the movie is a welcome addition.

Regarding the animation: I don't think it's bad. You are just spoiled by Kyoanim.
There were same greatly done scenes like the overflowing sakura leafs after the OP.
Moreover the theater play was done much more better in the movie. The whole dream scenes made much more sense in the movie. They didn't really bother to explain them in the series.
We just hear that he somehow knows the story of the play, too, but we never hear why.

The Movie is so much better regarding the Nagisa arc.

I even liked Nagisa much more in the movie.
Ok, Tomoyo and Kyou were horrible in the movie.

The only creepy thing was that embarrassing dango song they always started to sing out of the blue ...

I would say 9/10.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I know this movie's not looked upon fondly however

KaiserVonGogureo - Sep 27, 2022

6 by Theo1899 »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:59 AM

Poll: » Should I watch the series first?

woojoo666 - Dec 2, 2013

8 by DC27 »»
Sep 6, 2021 7:07 AM

» Is it bad that I prefer the movie to the series??

jammydodger63 - Sep 18, 2012

29 by _DaikazokuDango_ »»
Oct 11, 2020 3:05 PM

» Prefer the series over movie.

ShaggyJonJ - Apr 17, 2018

2 by ShaggyJonJ »»
Apr 30, 2018 11:49 PM

» Warning: Movie spoils Clannad TV S2 ! ( 1 2 )

Forever - Mar 29, 2008

56 by Tenderizer79 »»
Dec 5, 2017 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.