Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 8 Discussion


#1
Feb 23, 2010 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 73
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. Saikyo's old photos made me laugh, especially expression in the last frog-prank picture.

Cute ending,
One more thing that cracked me up was Daichi. I kind of felt bad for her when she couldn't wear a swimsuit.
Next episode plot will probably be the date or "let's go out" with Hino + Saikyo >W< Can't wait.

Here's poor Daichi.


Mod Edit: Removed streaming link.
Modified by Shocked, Jan 17, 2016 12:05 AM
 
#2
Feb 23, 2010 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 415
Lolwut. Tomomi so fucking evil, damn, I still don't understand her... And I still don't understand Selnia, but damn! A kiss? Wowowowowowow. Poor Daichi, I'm pretty sure she wants to be sexy. Tomomi really didn't expect him to try to give her CPR... Drunk Akiharu ftw. Well, nice episode. Tomomi date next episode :O Looking foward to it.
Modified by Shotshots, Feb 25, 2010 12:40 AM
 
#3
Feb 23, 2010 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Well you know what....It looks like Flameheart has the first kiss to Hino=>
Know what else? Flameheart's father looks like some English man. Hino being drunk was just so funny....going to make a small GIF of that encounter but looks hard to make it right Scratch that I made it but not sure if it's good and also here is what happens when you screw up CPR=>
Rest if swimsuit stuff and drill time GIF#2
Rest picture's talk....Looks like Sernia's father is tall but also strange (as in hyper a little) and I swear Sernia and him at one point looked like they were french kissing on the other hand that maid told him around the following scene that he is supposed to be a future husband...O_O
From these pictures it looks like Sernia is a royalty or at least high in the hierarchy...her parents look noble at least=>
Hey wait a second Hino cheated in chest here (certainly that is not a check mate)=>
So from the looks of this the maids are in the whole "Sernia to be made wife of Hino" thing=>
I am sure they are in on the whole one bed and oil massage thing here=>
On of that from this part looks like Hino is weak against alcohol...especially whisky (better not invite him over to my Russian friend, he is not going to make it alive out of the drinking there)=>
Do I smell jealousy from Sernia around these parts right after she looked at Hino x Tomomi=>
BTW please don't tell me all like Tomomi's swimsuit even though it's cute....Sernia's physique is way better than Tomomis'.
Next episode looks to be Tomomi's revenge with a date with Hino from what I understood by looking at the preview.
Modified by francismeunier, Feb 23, 2010 9:43 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#4
Feb 23, 2010 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 231
BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!



( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
 
#5
Feb 24, 2010 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6621
Great episode..i really love this series..XD
Drunken Akiharu is win
I knew the kiss was coming but still nice..

Next episode with Saikyo..it should be good
 
#6
Feb 24, 2010 5:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 96
AND THE FIRST KISS GOES TO badadaddada DRILL err I mean SERNIA!
 
#7
Feb 24, 2010 6:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 68
this ep was so fucking win... :D
]
 
#8
Feb 24, 2010 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 419
fanoultimatev2 said:

( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!

well was kinda bored so i wandered wha this meant and this is what came ...:

 
#9
Feb 24, 2010 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 257
Sernia's major Character development episode. Dammit they teased us so much though-out though ^_^ Sernia is slowly recognizing her feelings so it'll be interesting when they return to school.

Next episode looks like Hino and Tomomi's turn for development, with Pina and Mimina spying on them.
 
Feb 24, 2010 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
PhantomWings-X88 said:
Next episode looks like Hino and Tomomi's turn for development, with Pina and Mimina spying on them.
Yeah I wonder if Ayse is going to join in too with her servant after all she might become jealous too.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 24, 2010 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6938
YEY !
A beautiful kiss !
 
Feb 24, 2010 10:45 AM
SHSL Sugar Daddy

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1745
Hino got drilled.
 
Feb 24, 2010 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
rarri said:
Hino got drilled.
Rofl....so true after all...especially the whiskey.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 24, 2010 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 800
Surprisingly good episode if you ask me, when I saw what it was going to be about (beach house) I assumed it would be filled with little more than mindless fan service.

First off Mr. Flameheart sure know how to make a grand entrance =P
And the head maid was just awesome xD

Very unexpected and serious sweet ending too =)
Though it remains to see just how significant that kiss where or if the writers is just going to "forget it".

The one and only thing that really bugged me in this episode (there is always something right^^) was when Akiharu supposedly got drunk from one liquor filled candy.. it's bloody well impossible to even get slightly intoxicated by eating one of those. Even if you eat a whole box a alcohol breath test would hardly show any significant reading at all (been there done that xD)
Also the speed of which he got effected at is just waaaay off, you'd had to inject pure alcohol in your blood stream to get anywhere near that^^
 
Feb 24, 2010 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5363
ah....its the old getting a gimp leg in the ocean and drowning...... unfortunately that little kiss wont be a source of any drama....too bad.
 
Feb 24, 2010 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4064
R4yn0r said:
this ep was so fucking win... :D
I agree, This was a Win
Episode i did not expect Akiharu to be drunk that easy... also the kiss that happen
between Sernia and Akiharu was good. also it looked like Tomomi was surprised how
fast Akiharu was going to do the CPR. Also Nice Maid Crew XDD
 
Feb 24, 2010 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4930
Great episode, still very enjoyable.
Akiharu is veary weak to alcohol, but it's an exaggerate, i know it's anime but still... -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
Feb 24, 2010 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
EternalDreamer said:

The one and only thing that really bugged me in this episode (there is always something right^^) was when Akiharu supposedly got drunk from one liquor filled candy.. it's bloody well impossible to even get slightly intoxicated by eating one of those. Even if you eat a whole box a alcohol breath test would hardly show any significant reading at all (been there done that xD)
Also the speed of which he got effected at is just waaaay off, you'd had to inject pure alcohol in your blood stream to get anywhere near that^^

It's possible but the authors screwed up. They should have went with the genetic problem of the family with alcohol or at least make it a allergy being weak to alcohol has nothing to do with such a small dose to get drunk over it.
OrochiPL said:
it's an exaggerate, i know it's anime but still... -_-
Exactly it's ridiculous unless the reason for it is changed to my suggestion but even so.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 24, 2010 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7062
I came into this thread knowing francis would come with gifs and pics. That one time was just a miracle, almost as much as tsubasalover without her lolsummaries.

Once again, Akiharu exemplifies the ability to be one of my favorite male characters in all these ecchi encounters. I'd like Flameheart a lot more if her hair wasn't so outrageous though, the eyes are just so lovely.
 
Feb 24, 2010 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 379
I really enjoy this serie so far ^^
I, too, didn't expect the kiss from Sernia at the end of the episode. Sernia is just so cute and gorgeous at the same time ^^

And i feel the same as others about alcohol. Nobody would be drunk by just drinking one glass of it
 
Feb 24, 2010 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1081
WOW awesome episode. I really don't know why this anime is rated so badly. Because so far I'm really enjoying this.

Hypocrites! They're the same as the anime haters! DON'T RATE IT YET UNTIL THE SERIES IS OVER!!!
 
Feb 24, 2010 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1894
I don't know why, but that maid is giving me the creeps.

The style here was refreshing.

I guess Tomomi has always been a bully, even as a kid <3

Ohh yes, I am pretty sure that's why she came all the way here.

Ops?


WoofSadaharu said:
I really don't know why this anime is rated so badly.

Because it is kind of... empty?
 
Feb 24, 2010 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
werr-y said:
I love your way of posting since I do it in a similar way to you but the maid Anna gives me the creeps personally because she wants to get it on with Hino after he becomes her master or just plainly wants Sernia and Hino have sex....it was obvious with that bed thing and oil massage most likely....also her assisting he oils Sernia for tanning. Thanks for a good laugh at your post it was hilarious....loved reading it.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 24, 2010 5:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2166
It was a nice kiss and all but was it a real kiss? It looked liked it might have been a kiss on the cheek...unless someone already knows the whole story.

Nice episode....this show always seems to make me laugh.
Modified by saxophone15, Feb 24, 2010 10:30 PM
 
Feb 24, 2010 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 148
i thought it was on the cheek but who knows
Loving the series but looks to be running out of episodes
Next week should be exciting
 
Feb 24, 2010 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2093
werr-y said:
I don't know why, but that maid is giving me the creeps.

She looks like she escaped from DEEN's Umineko.

This was a surprisingly good episode. And whoa, kissu? Will we actually get a conclusion to this 12 episode series? Well, I'm not holding my breath but I'll admit that I didn't see it coming.

Mr. Flameheart is too awesome.
 
Feb 24, 2010 8:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Nice episode but Flameheart is just too easy. The next one will certainly be more suspenseful.
 
Feb 24, 2010 8:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22672
Pretty good episode, however; I'm upset to find out that the series will only have 12 episodes.

MAL took forever to officially submit how many episodes this series would have, and unfortunately it is 12, I was hoping for a bit more.

Anyways, we got 4 episodes, and plenty of Ecchi to go.

I can honestly say I will miss this series, not many anime out there that will give you 100% uncensored content the way this has.
 
Feb 24, 2010 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
Ehhh kind of disappointed at this episode. The preview from last episode was totally misleading. I was expecting a full on beach episode with all the girls and I only got this? There weren't even that many bare chest shots compared to other episodes.
 
Feb 25, 2010 1:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
ALL THE HEAVENS WERE A BELL!!
FINALLY! A KISS!
And who better to take the 1st step then my new top tsundere, Flameheart.
Nothing against Tomomi, but I just love everything about Drill. She embodies the tsundere very well, she's not the best (that's a tie between Kagami and Haruhi), but she's my top.

Lol, It's these kind of episodes that remind me that I'm such an otaku.
I was waiting for most of the series for the cliche "beach episode" and they did not disappoint!

Although now we gotta balance out both love struggles and let Tomomi have an episode...sigh, oh well. Like I said, she'd be fine if she actually showed that she at least really liked him. With Drill it's obvious, but with Tomomi it looks like she just wants to have everyone as her puppet (I'm probably not too far off)

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not expecting this series to have a fulfilling romance. BUT I WILL HOPE AND WISH FOR IT WITH EVERY FABRIC OF MY BODY!! GO DRILL GO!

 
Feb 25, 2010 1:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
MAn i hate the Tomomi type characters
francismeunier said:
BTW please don't tell me all like Tomomi's swimsuit even though it's cute....Sernia's physique is way better than Tomomis'.
Next episode looks to be Tomomi's revenge with a date with Hino from what I understood by looking at the preview.


She wants revenge even though she's the one that tries to set him up with multiple girls?
 
Feb 25, 2010 1:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1894
garfield15 said:
Will we actually get a conclusion to this 12 episode series?

It surprises me, but we actually may. The way things are going the ending might actually be an original one featuring Hino + Sernia.

Wasabi said:
Ehhh kind of disappointed at this episode. The preview from last episode was totally misleading. I was expecting a full on beach episode with all the girls and I only got this? There weren't even that many bare chest shots compared to other episodes.

He is here for the fan service^ Is you want to see bare chest that much, there is a thing called H, you can watch that.

Manwolf said:
MAn i hate the Tomomi type characters.
She wants revenge even though she's the one that tries to set him up with multiple girls?

Why do you hate my favourite character? :D
She may be evil and a bit weird, but I find her interesting.
 
Feb 25, 2010 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
werr-y said:
garfield15 said:
Will we actually get a conclusion to this 12 episode series?

It surprises me, but we actually may. The way things are going the ending might actually be an original one featuring Hino + Sernia.

Wasabi said:
Ehhh kind of disappointed at this episode. The preview from last episode was totally misleading. I was expecting a full on beach episode with all the girls and I only got this? There weren't even that many bare chest shots compared to other episodes.

He is here for the fan service^ Is you want to see bare chest that much, there is a thing called H, you can watch that.

Manwolf said:
MAn i hate the Tomomi type characters.
She wants revenge even though she's the one that tries to set him up with multiple girls?

Why do you hate my favourite character? :D
She may be evil and a bit weird, but I find her interesting.

And this show is what? A deep moving philosophical plot about romance? If I'm not here for the fanservice then what am I here for? What does this show offer that's not comedy, harem, or ecchi?

This is an ecchi show. A harem show. A harem comedy show. Hell, it even has a trap. This show literally caters to all generic ecchi character archetypes. Obviously I would be watching this for the fanservice and harem comedy. I sure as hell am not watching this for the epic mecha battles or the suspenseful thrilling plot.

I am 99.99999~% sure that it will not end in AkiharuxSelnia. Hell, Akiharu won't even end up with any girl at all given the track record of harem ecchi shows. And with the "way things are going", the next episode is Tomomi's crack at Akiharu, so what chances of AkiharuxSelnia from this episode gets thrown out already.

And I wouldn't say Tomomi is out for revenge. She's the mischievous and diabolically scheming type who just likes to mess around with Akiharu because she likes him. If anything, I dislike ojou-sama tsundere types like Selnia. The severe bi-polar attitude is so off-putting for me.
Modified by Wasabi, Feb 25, 2010 1:57 AM
 
Feb 25, 2010 2:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1894
Wasabi said:

And this show is what? A deep moving philosophical plot about romance? If I'm not here for the fanservice then what am I here for? What does this show offer that's not comedy, harem, or ecchi?

This is an ecchi show. A harem show. A harem comedy show. Hell, it even has a trap. This show literally caters to all generic ecchi character archetypes. Obviously I would be watching this for the fanservice and harem comedy. I sure as hell am not watching this for the epic mecha battles or the suspenseful thrilling plot.

I am 99.99999~% sure that it will not end in AkiharuxSelnia. Hell, Akiharu won't even end up with any girl at all given the track record of harem ecchi shows. And with the "way things are going", the next episode is Tomomi's crack at Akiharu, so what chances of AkiharuxSelnia from this episode gets thrown out already.

And I wouldn't say Tomomi is out for revenge. She's the mischievous and diabolically scheming type who just likes to mess around with Akiharu because she likes him. If anything, I dislike ojou-sama tsundere types like Selnia. The severe bi-polar attitude is so off-putting for me.

Rofl, I don't think it's deep or anithing, it's just that... never mind. Sorry if I offended you ^^

Regarding the ending,I am not sure you are completely correct. It may happen as you say, but Sernia HAS been the main girl in this series all along,even Tomomi has been on a second plan (until now at least). The creators have been building something between Akiharu and Sernia, but if you are right about it being destroyed in the nest episode... I guess we will just have to wait for episode 12 and see how it ends :D
 
Feb 25, 2010 3:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
Nah I'm not offended since you are correct that I'm watching it just for the fanservice. Other than the comedy, it doesn't offer anything else worthwhile. If the show actually does end with an actual pairing, I would be mildly surprised and applaud them for doing so but my opinion of this show would still stay the same. The general direction and execution is cliched and generic and the only thing different would be the swerve at the end with Akiharu ending up with someone... if he does. But if he does end up with someone I would probably put my money on Selnia, considering the First Girl trope (I'm pretty sure Selnia was the first girl introduced if I remember correctly).
 
Feb 25, 2010 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2093
Only reason I try not to give up hope is because of that Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka show from a few seasons ago that actually did have an ending.

Granted it was a very FAIL ending since the girl I wanted to win didn't but it did have one.
 
Feb 25, 2010 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
Wasabi said:
But if he does end up with someone I would probably put my money on Selnia, considering the First Girl trope (I'm pretty sure Selnia was the first girl introduced if I remember correctly).
Yeah Sernia is the first girl introduced and is the first one he grabs the breasts by accident.
Wasabi said:
werr-y said:
garfield15 said:
Will we actually get a conclusion to this 12 episode series?

It surprises me, but we actually may. The way things are going the ending might actually be an original one featuring Hino + Sernia.

Wasabi said:
Ehhh kind of disappointed at this episode. The preview from last episode was totally misleading. I was expecting a full on beach episode with all the girls and I only got this? There weren't even that many bare chest shots compared to other episodes.

He is here for the fan service^ Is you want to see bare chest that much, there is a thing called H, you can watch that.

Manwolf said:
MAn i hate the Tomomi type characters.
She wants revenge even though she's the one that tries to set him up with multiple girls?

Why do you hate my favourite character? :D
She may be evil and a bit weird, but I find her interesting.

Wasabi said:
And this show is what? A deep moving philosophical plot about romance? If I'm not here for the fanservice then what am I here for? What does this show offer that's not comedy, harem, or ecchi?

It sure offers a different approach to genres with a Ladies, Butlers and a school to fight out.....I am sorry but I am not used to these kind of shows yet so I can sure say this.
Wasabi said:
This is an ecchi show. A harem show. A harem comedy show. Hell, it even has a trap. This show literally caters to all generic ecchi character archetypes. Obviously I would be watching this for the fanservice and harem comedy. I sure as hell am not watching this for the epic mecha battles or the suspenseful thrilling plot.

You can also watch it for romance development....there are characters that feel something for Hino like Daichi or did you miss that a few episodes before?
Wasabi said:
I am 99.99999~% sure that it will not end in AkiharuxSelnia. Hell, Akiharu won't even end up with any girl at all given the track record of harem ecchi shows. And with the "way things are going", the next episode is Tomomi's crack at Akiharu, so what chances of AkiharuxSelnia from this episode gets thrown out already.

You are either wrong and the show will in come out with a OVA saying what happens afterwards to Hino or you are either right and there will be a second season to continue this.
Wasabi said:
And I wouldn't say Tomomi is out for revenge. She's the mischievous and diabolically scheming type who just likes to mess around with Akiharu because she likes him. If anything, I dislike ojou-sama tsundere types like Selnia. The severe bi-polar attitude is so off-putting for me.
It could be also that Tomomi might flame up the jealousy of Sernia so that she advances more towards Hino.....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 25, 2010 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3713
Im enjoying this show as im really starting to warm up to Sernia.

I love the Tsunderes lol.

Looking forward to seeing loads of Tomomi's dark side in the next episode though lol =D


 
Feb 25, 2010 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 20
Totally enjoyed the episode, drunk Akiharu was hilarious, hope it's not his last time.
 
Feb 25, 2010 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1016
I'm probably the only one who feels like this but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I really wanted him to end up with Tomomi, I really like her better. Why did they have to kiss, I really hope he doesn't end up with anybody,because I would prefer that than if he ends up with Sernia
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

 
Feb 25, 2010 6:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1894
sapphire07 said:
I'm probably the only one who feels like this but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I really wanted him to end up with Tomomi, I really like her better. Why did they have to kiss, I really hope he doesn't end up with anybody,because I would prefer that than if he ends up with Sernia
I actually think it was only a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't really clear, but that's how it looked to me.
 
Feb 25, 2010 7:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
werr-y said:
sapphire07 said:
I'm probably the only one who feels like this but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I really wanted him to end up with Tomomi, I really like her better. Why did they have to kiss, I really hope he doesn't end up with anybody,because I would prefer that than if he ends up with Sernia
I actually think it was only a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't really clear, but that's how it looked to me.

Tomomi has no chance because: a)Her body is not as developed as Sernia and it looks like Hino likes girls with big breasts. b) Hino is scared of Tomomi but when with Sernia he seems more to fool around with her.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 25, 2010 8:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 376
Well its a first girl scenario verses childhood friend/bully? I see some clichés but normally the childhood friend is more like a older sister type friend e.g. Kimikiss and the guy being completely indecisive/unable to think for himself e.g. Kimikiss

In comparison I'm pretty certain Hino isn't into S&M and he seems a more likeable guy as he isn't completely clueless/pessimistic about everything.

The primary reason anyone is watching LadiesxButlers this is comedy/ecchi, so I'm not expecting some epic love story like Clannad and if you try to compare it to something like that or a deep story you won't enjoy the series.

However in comparison to other harem/ecchi/comedy love stories this has been much better for primarily two reasons

1. No wtf cloud/mist censoring
2. A actual kiss (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza I'm looking at you ¬_¬)

As choice its most likely Sernia, even if her hair seems to be possessed like Millia Rage from Guility Gear.
 
Feb 25, 2010 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
AlliedG said:
2. A actual kiss (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza I'm looking at you ¬_¬)
Well there was a kiss but only on the cheek....but yeah I agree with you on that.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 25, 2010 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4930
francismeunier said:
AlliedG said:
2. A actual kiss (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza I'm looking at you ¬_¬)
Well there was a kiss but only on the cheek....but yeah I agree with you on that.

Wait, we don't know for sure.
EDIT:
I've checked one again, it really looks like kiss on the cheek. -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
Feb 25, 2010 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3647
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
AlliedG said:
2. A actual kiss (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza I'm looking at you ¬_¬)
Well there was a kiss but only on the cheek....but yeah I agree with you on that.

Wait, we don't know for sure.
EDIT:
I've checked one again, it really looks like kiss on the cheek. -_-

Wait it might look like it but it can be on the lips....let's find out in the next episode.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
Feb 25, 2010 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
francismeunier said:

You can also watch it for romance development....there are characters that feel something for Hino like Daichi or did you miss that a few episodes before?

Why would I even watch this show for romance? The romance in this is completely half ass'd and cliche and generic. If I wanted romance, there are a whole lot more shows out there that's far superior than LvB. Romance takes the backseat in LvB.

francismeunier said:
You are either wrong and the show will in come out with a OVA saying what happens afterwards to Hino or you are either right and there will be a second season to continue this.

If there is going to be an OVA, it will most likely be an episode dedicated completely to fanservice. This show is not plot filled enough or smart enough to cater to any real relationship.
 
Feb 25, 2010 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 844
I really want someone to come out with an original take on the classic harem. I can guess what is about to happen almost every episode and I'm 85% correct.
 
Feb 25, 2010 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 541

This might have been an awesome romance scene, if it weren't for those giant drills.

 
Feb 25, 2010 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 289
Those drills seemed like they would be very uncomfortable when she was getting drunk guy raeped.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »