Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

akame ga kill new season confirmed to be released in 2017-2018 ?like it is shown in this article

May 24, 2017 7:40 AM

so if u read this https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/anime/akame-ga-kill-season-2-release-updates/
it will tell you that from inside sources ( **Exclusive Update** ) they knew that the new season would have a total of 12 episodes, and the creators will be coming with a remake of manga series rather than continuing the story for another season.

and that the Speculations reveal that the new season will show a massive knock down between Akame and Kurome as they are sold to the empire to be trained as professional assassins.(means before tatsumi show up great for me he was annoying )

so is this news source reliable or not can this be possibly happening if it is it will be great
Modified by kikyo1hinamora, May 24, 2017 7:44 AM

May 24, 2017 7:52 AM

News isn't reliable in the slightest. The chances of this happening are essentially zero.

May 24, 2017 7:58 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE TOTALLY GETTING A SEASON 2

As much as I'd like it, it's never happening.

Don't trust that source, you should only trust sources like animenewsnetwork and cruchyroll, really.

May 24, 2017 10:46 PM
Tsundere Expert

If only the source was credible, I'd be more excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want a new season or maybe a reboot that follows the manga entirely, but the chances for that are slim, but not absolute zero as there have been instances where a series gets a reboot so I'm always holding out for the possibility.
Certified Tsundere Twintails Fetishist Resident Fate Fanboy

Jun 1, 2017 9:07 AM

That news just sounds like click bait, everything that does not state it's source is just rumor and when that article has a part that says "why there should be a season 2" it just smells of a article by a buthurt fan that wishes to much. You probably think it will have the Full Metal treatment, but Brotherhood seems to be an exception and the article says it's about Akame and Kurome when they were sold to the Empire.
That's the setting of Akame ga Kill Zero... an anime of that could be a possibility cause that manga is ending. Now a second season is impossible, it endend in a original closed ending(shitty one at that) and a remake seems unlikely too, cause if you compare Akame ga Kill to Full Metal anime adaptations, Full Metal deviated way more from the manga than Akame ga Kill did, so I don't see any worth doing a remake when at least 19 eps will be almost the same as the previous adaptation.

Jun 1, 2017 9:10 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

LOL at people believe the shit this site says
ill only blieve at the news if ANN or crunchyroll says so.
anyway, it most likely never going to happen.
at best maybe a reboot in years later but even that is likely not going to happen

Jul 7, 2017 2:11 AM
Really there new season for this cooool when its start????

Jul 21, 2017 10:13 PM
This isnt a season 2. The story its talking about is a spi-off of how Akame and Kurome became assassins. Its not continuing where it left off.

Jul 28, 2017 9:48 PM

I'm all for a remake where they follow the manga and keep Mine alive.

But aside from that, I am not keeping my hopes high. This show wasn't even that popular. This isn't FMA.

There are other, better, anime that require a second season before this gets a remake/spinoff/second season of its own.

Jul 29, 2017 5:31 AM

i hope they dont
akame ga kill has one of the best endings

Jul 29, 2017 9:48 AM
They should probably have a time traveling imperial arms in this show to help save all the of other Night Raid members or everyone back to life or stop the revolution before it begins in season 2.

Jul 29, 2017 9:50 AM

lol, no its not a thing lol
don't trust that lol
Don't you lecture me you piece of shit
Morgana was a mistake

Jul 29, 2017 9:58 AM

I seriously doubt it.

Jul 29, 2017 10:10 AM

Why even?

I am broken
And ashamed of what I am
Please take my hand
Before death grips me
And never lets go

Set made by Aster- , the true bro

Aug 3, 2017 1:37 AM
They should probably have a secretly hidden imperial arms that can grant any wish in this show to help save all the of other Night Raid members or everyone back to life or stop the revolution before it begins in season 2,hopefully.

Aug 24, 2017 7:05 PM

no shit, the ending was masterpiece tho. I like it so much.

Sep 14, 2017 11:56 AM
Maybe they will fo what the developers did for fma

Sep 18, 2017 5:39 PM
well they could do what they did with blue exorcist, and just ignore the ending and start from where they screwed it up

Sep 18, 2017 5:46 PM

I doubt it, I think another season, well, I guess maybe in this case a prequel to Akame ga Kill would be nice, especially about Akame and Kurome's past, Akame deserved more development. But even if it doesn't happen, I am still reading Akame ga kill zero, even though I'm just on the first volume, which I got signed by Molly Searcy btw XD

Sep 22, 2017 2:29 PM
So youre telling me akame ga kill Zero will have an anime series?

Sep 23, 2017 4:19 AM
If only it was really gonna happen

Sep 25, 2017 4:02 PM
okay i just finished reading the manga... and i'm 100% certain it won't have a sequel.

it doesn't need one, the anime ends almost the exact same as the manga.

except for mine/tatsumi, but the ending in the manga was trash anyway.
Modified by Tylerr, Sep 25, 2017 4:05 PM

Oct 4, 2017 10:35 AM
Errm.... You do realise majority of night raid died yet you expect a second season. Lmao your funny. But if it dose happen god has blessed us.

Oct 4, 2017 1:12 PM

GuiltyCrowned said:
Errm.... You do realise majority of night raid died yet you expect a second season. Lmao your funny. But if it dose happen god has blessed us.
lmao it is not like there are no other characters other then the ones that died since akame is still alive everything is possible

Oct 4, 2017 1:23 PM

They could adapt the Akame Ga Kill: Zero prequel, which does not seem to be doing all that well.

The manga is so much more nonsensical, so if it does to get adapted, expected a double dose of edge, but mainly a badly written series.

Dec 10, 2017 1:14 AM
Thx ^^.Akame ga kill was very sad ;(.
If Akame will go around the world, he can find your weapon that is reviving and can bring it back to life. Probably Tatsumi and Lubock, I think, or all

Jan 2, 10:15 PM
Or they'll probably going to have a brand new series called Hinowa ga Yuku! where,Akame is going to be in it and IDK if,Akame is gonna die in the end or not in season 2 of the Akame Ga Kill series?And if Akame really dies in the anime series of "Hinowa ga CRUSH!" then she's be able to join both her Elite Seven,Night Raid and her sister,Kurome in the afterlife when they make the last chapter.It's a sequel to the Akame Ga Kill series.

Feb 8, 3:21 AM

ahem nope, I don't think so and better if not happening. and this source news are not always true u can search for other animes.
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
ITS GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT

THAT'S WHY ITS NEVER BEEN SEEN

THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY,IT WILL BE FOUND
BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Feb 9, 6:52 AM
As much as I'd like to believe this, I would be setting myself up for disappointment. Its highly unlikely that there is going to be a second season, but of course I'd love to be wrong.

Feb 9, 6:54 AM

Probably fake.
What Akame ga Kill needs is a reboot where it follows the manga to the end, instead of killing off every character. I think a reboot would be way more likely than a second season.
Don't give up, whatever the hell it is you are thinking of giving up on.

Feb 13, 8:40 AM
I think its not getting a new season or rebooted. if you miss akame just read manga hinowa ga crush,lets hope they will adapt that manga become anime
Modified by milanogates, Feb 20, 6:35 AM

Mar 23, 9:46 AM
When do they make season 2 for Akame ga kill?

Aug 12, 12:34 PM
Honestly a manga adaptation is much needed the ending is more enjoyable