Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
 
May 26, 2017 1:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 35983
Plutia said:

:3


No, I'm not supporting any war tactics, nor am I hugging any tanks :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
 
May 26, 2017 1:03 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
Plutia said:
Ardanaz said:
Where can I find it btw? :3

Do your magic~


Tyrantarmy6 said:
Correct. I'm in Germany right now after all :3


:3

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Guess I'll google it when I get home :P
 
May 26, 2017 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 35983
Ardanaz said:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Guess I'll google it when I get home :P


You can also find it on steam right? in censored form :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
 
May 26, 2017 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Tyrantarmy6 said:
No, I'm not supporting any war tactics, nor am I hugging any tanks :P

B.. but... it's German Team... :3
look.. isn't she adorable?


Tyrantarmy6 said:
You can also find it on steam right? in censored form :3

Ardanaz
Brian Netherlands
Currently Offline
Last Online 214 days ago

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 1:25 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Ardanaz said:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Guess I'll google it when I get home :P


You can also find it on steam right? in censored form :3

You really expect me to play the censored version? :P
 
May 26, 2017 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 35983
Plutia said:
B.. but... it's German Team... :3
look.. isn't she adorable?


Ardanaz
Brian Netherlands
Currently Offline
Last Online 214 days ago


Adorable or not, that's still no reason to hug an uncute tank xD

That doesn't change that you can get it on steam though :3

Ardanaz said:
You really expect me to play the censored version? :P


You can probably patch it :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
 
May 26, 2017 1:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Adorable or not, that's still no reason to hug an uncute tank xD

That doesn't change that you can get it on steam though :3

You want to hug the one who driving the tank?? :3

We're talking about Ardanaz here who skips all the Nekopara Story only to get the hentai part.. :P

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 1:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 35983
Plutia said:
You want to hug the one who driving the tank?? :3

We're talking about Ardanaz here who skips all the Nekopara Story only to get the hentai part.. :P


I'm not the type to hug random people :3

Well I never said I believed he would play the censored version. Merely naming an option :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
 
May 26, 2017 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Tyrantarmy6 said:
I'm not the type to hug random people :3

Well I never said I believed he would play the censored version. Merely naming an option :3

Those are anime characters, not "people".. :P

And the answer is obivious right? xD

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 1:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 35983
Plutia said:
Those are anime characters, not "people".. :P

And the answer is obivious right? xD


But I can't hug an anime character. What would you have me hug then, a dakimakura? xD

Answer to what? I didn't even ask a question as there is no need to :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
 
May 26, 2017 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Tyrantarmy6 said:
But I can't hug an anime character. What would you have me hug then, a dakimakura? xD

Answer to what? I didn't even ask a question as there is no need to :P

Of course.. xD

The answer that Ardanaz gonna play censored version or not.. :3

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 2:22 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
 
May 26, 2017 2:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Ardanaz said:
Uncensored or not playing at all! >:O

I played Vol.2 censored and I'm survived.. :3

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 4:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 4:39 AM
 
May 26, 2017 5:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Guess what?

 
May 26, 2017 5:21 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
 
May 26, 2017 5:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Ardanaz said:
Chicken butt

Nein. We won our first volleyball game :D

 
May 26, 2017 5:24 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
 
May 26, 2017 5:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580

What is that face....

 
May 26, 2017 6:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Sazerlim said:

What is that face....


read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
 
May 26, 2017 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
 
May 26, 2017 6:33 AM
 
May 26, 2017 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 143
Sazerlim said:
>:O


Someone gimme that animal, I need it for *cough* scientific *cough* reasons
 
May 26, 2017 10:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Lifelux said:
Someone gimme that animal, I need it for *cough* scientific *cough* reasons

It's Battleblock Theater cat..

Your welcome

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 143
Plutia said:
Lifelux said:
Someone gimme that animal, I need it for *cough* scientific *cough* reasons

It's Battleblock Theater cat..

Your welcome


Thanks <3
*performs scientific stuff on cat*
"pyon pyon kyo myon chi pyon" *makes scientific noises*
DONE.
Lood Kitty v3.01 at your service
 
May 26, 2017 5:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Lood??? o.o

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Yes lood

 
May 26, 2017 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151

read from right to left
 
May 26, 2017 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
 
May 27, 2017 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Meow? :<

read from right to left
 
May 27, 2017 6:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54733
.-.


 
May 27, 2017 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151

read from right to left
 
May 27, 2017 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54733


 
May 27, 2017 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151


This is gold

read from right to left
 
May 27, 2017 10:45 PM
Needs Pats

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1739
Plutia said:


This is gold

I bet big brother loving imouto does :3

I hear Nekopara vol. 3 is quite the ride

 
May 28, 2017 1:09 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
 
May 28, 2017 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Ardanaz said:
That's me :3

No, you don't want to be catgirl..
You want to have catgirl.. :3

read from right to left
 
May 28, 2017 4:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Plutia said:
No, you don't want to be catgirl..
You want to have catgirl.. :3

Dangerous... he might do bad things to her

 
May 28, 2017 4:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Sazerlim said:
Dangerous... he might do bad things to her

Actually, you're right...
I take it back...

read from right to left
 
May 28, 2017 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Plutia said:

Actually, you're right...
I take it back...


I'll take the catgirl instead :3

 
May 28, 2017 4:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Sazerlim said:
I'll take the catgirl instead :3

Here we go, I hope you like seifuku uniform

Have fun~

read from right to left
 
May 28, 2017 4:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Plutia said:

Here we go, I hope you like seifuku uniform

Have fun~

Not what I was expecting. I don't take it :I

 
May 28, 2017 5:04 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70376
Plutia said:
Ardanaz said:
That's me :3

No, you don't want to be catgirl..
You want to have catgirl.. :3

I want both :3
 
May 28, 2017 6:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Sazerlim said:
Not what I was expecting. I don't take it :I

@Sazerlim What about this "magic mirror"??

read from right to left
 
May 28, 2017 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Plutia said:

@Sazerlim What about this "magic mirror"??

I will take it :>

Why you quote then mention me :P

 
May 28, 2017 8:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
Sazerlim said:
Why you quote then mention me :P

I think I'm tired.. xD

read from right to left
 
May 28, 2017 8:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3580
Plutia said:

I think I'm tired.. xD


@Plutia same :P

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (200) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »