Forum Settings
Forums

Palestinian Terror Groups Protested Trump's Visit for Embracing Peace

New
May 23, 2017 5:53 PM
Mar 2014
i got triggered at your ignorance traed
http://safa.ps/post/208584/%D9%81%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9

Hamas, PFLP and Islamic Jihad leaders above, yesterday.
Islamic Jihad's Mohammed al-Hindi complained that "Arab leaders have given up all of Palestine and are embracing the vision of Israel as a new ally and partner in shaping the region and addressing so-called terrorism." Feel free to use google translate or any reliable alternative.

trump did more than obama has in 8 years folks
das gud in muh book

ps
if you believe any of their claims justify wanting to not have peace i'm willing to debate

these are the people your taxpayer monies are actually going to for no reason altairius
them and mahmoud "moderate terrororist" abbas

Turns out they burned it later, lol
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 10:30 PM
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 23, 2017 6:31 PM
Jul 2018
But I was told that Israel is the true terrorist by the same people who said that anyone who thinks that Global Warming isn't largely man made should be put in prison and that Hillary was the last hope for the USA.
May 23, 2017 6:32 PM
Mar 2014
Neane93 said:
But I was told that Israel is the true terrorist by the same people who said that anyone who thinks that Global Warming isn't largely man made should be put in prison and that Hillary was the last hope for the USA.

you heard right
these people are actually zionist hasbara agents who have pretended to be terrorists all along
clearly that's why they weren't arrested, media told me israel puts all palestinians in prison
omfgplzstopMay 23, 2017 8:04 PM
Rinth said:

May 23, 2017 8:51 PM

Feb 2015
>Peace

What's that?

Ohh yeah, that's like the thing in the cemeteries around the world... :/
May 23, 2017 8:56 PM
Mar 2011
zionnist wank topic im sorry you cannot be debated with
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 23, 2017 8:59 PM
Mar 2011
right i dislike the fact trump ass licked he saudi the sailfed dictarof hwo ahve funded more terrotsm nay any oney has he sagin trade deal with them lol
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

May 23, 2017 9:42 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah. Again, anyone here, give me one good reason why the West should be involved in this shit or send money to either side.
May 23, 2017 9:48 PM
Mar 2014
Altairius said:
Yeah. Again, anyone here, give me one good reason why the West should be involved in this shit or send money to either side.
I already explained to you why the US benefits from their alliance with Israel and why most of the money sent to Israel is effectively pumped back into the American economy.
Rinth said:

May 23, 2017 9:51 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
zionnist wank topic im sorry you cannot be debated with
Zionism wank topic using a Palestinian source.
You've proven countless times that you cannot be reasoned with. You're an idiot and will insist on being an idiot, like others like you, because the idea that you could ever be wrong or misinformed, or that the skewed sources you've grown to trust in could be misinforming you, is unacceptable to you. Get over it.

Out of curiosity, have any of you ignoramuses ever read Palestinian media? Have you ever watched Palestinian television? Have you ever listened to a Palestinian mosque? Have you ever heard the ACTUAL speeches Palestinian leaders give their people, in ARABIC? Have you ever been to the Palestinian territories, which are supposedly filled to the brink with Israeli soldiers? Have you ever been to israel, which you think is a religious ethnostate?
Have you ever even watched a terror attack in Israel?
omfgplzstopMay 23, 2017 10:08 PM
Rinth said:

May 23, 2017 11:38 PM

Mar 2008
Aaaaand this has nothing to do with me or anything I said.
May 23, 2017 11:50 PM
Mar 2014
traed said:
You displayed ignorance that comes from a bunch of sources that espouse a particular belief and revolve around that belief. I disproved it by taking two minutes to look at Palestinian media. I also thought it'd be funny if you saw the actual state of Palestinians and the basic summary of the conflict. It helped me calm down.
omfgplzstopMay 23, 2017 11:53 PM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 12:48 AM

Apr 2014
omfgplzstop said:
Altairius said:
I already explained to you why the US benefits from their alliance with Israel and why most of the money sent to Israel is effectively pumped back into the American economy.

Anything that is done out there in the desert can be done here. We should invest locally.

There is no real reason the US and say, Iran should be enemies. Iran should be totally irrelevant to us. US foreign policy doesn't benefit the American people. It benefits global finance, and Israel's government thinks it benefits Israel. I don't think it will, in the long run.
May 24, 2017 12:54 AM
Mar 2014
Altairius said:
omfgplzstop said:

Anything that is done out there in the desert can be done here. We should invest locally.

There is no real reason the US and say, Iran should be enemies. Iran should be totally irrelevant to us. US foreign policy doesn't benefit the American people. It benefits global finance, and Israel's government thinks it benefits Israel. I don't think it will, in the long run.
Why? Economic relations are only growing.
Also: Israel is not a desert. Israeli technology is what allowed the desert to bloom, and worldwide agriculture utilizes some of that technology. The investments in Israel are not in the area, they are in the innovative people; they have proven on average to return the investment. Iran hates the US NOT because of Israel. Reading their constitution shows this. In fact, they refer to you as large satan while Israel is little Satan, a fact many ignore because apparently if Bibi says something, it must be wrong. US investments, security technology and intelligence from Israel, as well as trade relations, and the fact that Israel is wary of selling sophisticated weaponry to the US's enemies, does benefit the American people. Technological advances worldwide are thanks to Israel. Innovations that improve everyone's lives and business also routinely come from Israel. I gave you examples of all of this. I don't get why you think relations will somehow stop being beneficial at some point; that's not how economies work.
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 12:58 AM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 1:04 AM

Mar 2008
omfgplzstop said:
traed said:
You displayed ignorance that comes from a bunch of sources that espouse a particular belief and revolve around that belief. I disproved it by taking two minutes to look at Palestinian media. I also thought it'd be funny if you saw the actual state of Palestinians and the basic summary of the conflict. It helped me calm down.

And multiple sources (maybe not all ones I linked since stupid paywall blocking some) come from Israel or other near by states sooo....it sounds like you're just in denial on what kind the Israeli government is like. I never said it's purely bad but it's certainly not that good either. I dont know why you cant let it go ...
May 24, 2017 1:30 AM
Mar 2014
traed said:
omfgplzstop said:

And multiple sources (maybe not all ones I linked since stupid paywall blocking some) come from Israel or other near by states sooo....it sounds like you're just in denial on what kind the Israeli government is like. I never said it's purely bad but it's certainly not that good either. I dont know why you cant let it go ...
Because so far I have debunked all of your claims and have debunked many other accusations by others, not to mention I've seen the kinds of sources you use and know they're mostly a bunch of liars with regards to Israel?
I live here. We all serve in the army. We all see terror attacks since childhood. We all live alongside Arabs. None of the claims about an apartheid state are even remotely accurate. 95% of Palestinians administer themselves. It takes AT MOST 30 minutes to get through a checkpoint, and they're only set up in certain roads connecting Israel and the West Bank. Every single myth is frustrating bullshit that never dies in an attempt to delegitimize a country we fought for according to every record except the Palestinians', and I'm sure they want to erase the rest.

It's great. Not perfect, thanks to suicidal leftists weighing it down and preventing actual progress from being made, as well as dear Palestinians who raise their children on the promises of "getting back" Tel Aviv from those evil jews and glorify shahids, but it's great as far as human rights are concerned. I am still willing to debunk any stupid claim about Israel your sources have. Do individual extremists do bad things? Sure. It's not anything the government is respnsible for, no matter how much the left demands Meretz be elected. I have already described some policies I am unhappy with to you; treatment of Palestinians is not among those. Or, actually, it is, because the idiotic restrictions imposed on the army prevent it from protecting Israeli lives as efficiently as it can, which is its most basic role. Why should a soldier be jailed for shooting the neutralized terrorist that stabbed his friend? Sure, he wasn't justified. But he also shouldn't have been punished this severely. People were scared to take action in following operations, which led to deaths and injuries. The left ignores this, because their utopia of human rights crumbles once they acknowledge not everyone have the same end goal. It's fucking stupid and it's costing lives.

by the way, "nearby states" all hate israel and jews with a fiery passion and without Egypt agreeing to receive the Sinai Peninsula (an area larger than all of Israel) for peace would still be hostile and their journalists can't really get into israel for reporting afaik, so i wouldn't call them credible.
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 2:01 AM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 1:43 AM
Feb 2014
Good goyim, peace is bad. How else will we make shekels off of your unbridled anger with our glorious division and conquest?
May 24, 2017 1:50 AM
Mar 2014
Satania- said:
Good goyim, peace is bad. How else will we make shekels off of your unbridled anger with our glorious division and conquest?

its funny because palestinians are so dependant on israeli and foreign aid that they've yet to setup a currency of their own and actually do generally use shekels
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 10:33 AM

Mar 2012
omfgplzstop said:
Satania- said:

its funny because palestinians are so dependant on israeli and foreign aid that they've yet to setup a currency of their own and actually do generally use shekels

It's also funny how Jews were dependent on the Nazis and their whims, and how blacks in the US were dependent on the whites... that's how slavery, apartheid and oppression in general work, you play by the oppressor's rules, so of course you're gonna be dependent on what they do and don't allow you to have.
End Zionazism
May 24, 2017 1:37 PM
Mar 2014
Mikasa said:
omfgplzstop said:

It's also funny how Jews were dependent on the Nazis and their whims, and how blacks in the US were dependent on the whites... that's how slavery, apartheid and oppression in general work, you play by the oppressor's rules, so of course you're gonna be dependent on what they do and don't allow you to have.

Yeah, no. 95% of Palestinians are under autonomous rule, and every day they enjoy the horrors of that rule. Polls show the majority would rather live inside Israel. Polls also show the majority of Israeli Arabs would not move to a theoretical Palestinian state. It's not even close to an apartheid. Explain to me how in an apartheid a bunch of terrorists can gather around to whine about a president that wants to make peace. Explain to me how in an apartheid the "oppressed" group refused state offers on 4 different occasions, and refused to make any compromise. Explain to me how in an apartheid, 1.6 million Arabs live with full rights, are exempt from the military service everyone else is forced to do, serve as justices, work as doctors and lawyers, and call for the destruction of the state from inside the parliament, while the surrounding areas have absolutely no jews in them. Explain to me how Israel is the apartheid when if a jew so much as steps in Gaza he gets killed. Explain to me how they're oppressed when they get a city they used as an excuse for years for absolutely free and their response is to burn all the resources there and then democratically elect terrorists who proceeded to ruin their miserable lives and treat them like shit, firing thousands of rockets so Israel needs to set up a blockade. Which, by the way, does not work without Egypt having a much harsher blockade on the other side, where NOTHING goes through. Because they don't want to deal with a terror government, unlike my retarded country that's willing to let people die and lose their homes in the naive hope that we will somehow get peace with a bunch of genocidal idiots raised on lies.

Fucking brainwashed dolts. Try seeing what's actually going on instead of only listening to your media so you can pretend you have the moral high ground.
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 2:10 PM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Mar 2015
> Hamas, PFLP and Islamic Jihad

pretty sure all of them are iran backing, which how trump antagonizing them is direct thread towards them... no surprise TBH..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2017 8:16 PM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:

pretty sure all of them are iran backing, which how trump antagonizing them is direct thread towards them... no surprise TBH..

According to the left and people around here, they're meek victims who just want to live in peace. lol.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 8:26 PM

Mar 2015
omfgplzstop said:
Kuma said:

According to the left and people around here, they're meek victims who just want to live in peace. lol.

not really, hamas is anything but peace... but hey, they are not thathostile anymore... not to mention iran prefer moderate way now... i don't said you guys should let them do whatever they want, but stop antagonizing them when it's not necessary... it doesn't help...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2017 8:33 PM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:
omfgplzstop said:

not really, hamas is anything but peace... but hey, they are not thathostile anymore... not to mention iran prefer moderate way now... i don't said you guys should let them do whatever they want, but stop antagonizing them when it's not necessary... it doesn't help...

They antagonize us quite often, both on their streets, in their speeches and in their constitution. They're also the biggest funders of terrorism against us AFAIK--I could be wrong about that. Regardless, I think in a hostile situation it's too dangerous to focus on the good parts of Iran. They've stated they intend on being hostile towards us, so I wouldn't give them any breaks. Also nuclear facilities--they have every intention of using a bomb once they produce one, so I'm not surprised they're being quiet.

If you were referring to Hamas, then I disagree. They're every bit as hostile, they just avoid doing too much since Gaza and are now focusing on pushing the victim narrative in hopes that that eventually isolates us. Luckily, Trump kind of forced Abu Mazen/Abbas to back off, but he refused to cut salaries to convicted terrorists and their families and stop glorifying shahids, which either way is not too bad since the US (government at least, people are stupid) won't believe them if they keep behaving in a way that proves they don't want peace.

Regardless, I don't see a reason to pretend Hamas aren't hostile. We can't sign a deal with people whose charter calls for the genocide of jews and annihilation of israel until they change it.
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 8:39 PM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 8:37 PM
Mar 2011
omfgplzstop said:
Kuma said:

According to the left and people around here, they're meek v
ictims who just want to live in peace. lol.

zionist expaonisx that is agiest interntaol law fuck the terroist lakudists there will be no peace as lonk as lakud hold power you need a leader like simon Peres not a war hawk

May 24, 2017 8:41 PM
Mar 2011

there are anti zionist jews anti zionism is not racisn zionism is racist agets there own bother arbs are semites too that is a fct that people like you refuse to see

cuase you so fucking drunk on the zionist kool aid

May 24, 2017 8:42 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
omfgplzstop said:

According to the left and people around here, they're meek v
ictims who just want to live in peace. lol.

zionist expaonisx that is agiest interntaol law fuck the terroist lakudists there will be no peace as lonk as lakud hold power you need a leader like simon Peres not a war hawk

Meanwhile, Likud is the only party to ever give up territory for absolutely nothing and Netanyahu has agreed to more concessions than Rabin.
The left's attempts to present Netanyahu as an extreme right-winger are quite entertaining.

Israel is far from an expansionist country, and it takes a special kind of stupid to believe that. But regardless, do tell me how anything Israel is doing territorially is against international law, which I'm sure you're well-versed in.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 2011
omfgplzstop said:
DateYutaka said:

Meanwhile, Likud is the only party to ever give up territory for absolutely nothing and Netanyahu has agreed to more concessions than Rabin.
The left's attempts to present Netanyahu as an extreme right-winger are quite entertaining.

Israel is far from an expansionist country, and it takes a special kind of stupid to believe that. But regardless, do tell me how anything Israel is doing territorially is against international law, which I'm sure you're well-versed in.

the setliments are in contray to internationl law lakud endorse them

May 24, 2017 8:49 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:

there are anti zionist jews anti zionism is not racisn zionism is racist agets there own bother arbs are semites too that is a fct that people like you refuse to see

There are also leftists who believe America is the root of all evil. That doesn't mean they're right. Neturei Karta's belief is that a jewish state should only be formed when the King Messiah of Judaism comes, and that anything made until then is a sin; they call it "spiritual suppression" and claim that it is thus worse than the holocaust, attempting to present zionism as a vile ideology to push that narrative.
If I interviewed an American communist and asked him what he thinks about America, most would not give a very different answer.

I don't care if Arabs are semites too. If they want me dead, I'm not going to give them any privilege, the same way I won't give jewish criminals any privilege.
I already elaborated on the fact that there is no legal racism towards Arabs. Individuals may participate in it, but it only manifests in some employers. It could also be argued that this is not racism, but rather a rational decision, as the Arab population is majorly anti-Israel as a jewish state, this despite admitting they would not move to another country and evidently not doing so, and many of them have turned to terrorism or joined groups like ISIS in the past--a particular employer simply would not want to deal with that. They are still generally hired.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 8:50 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
omfgplzstop said:

the setliments are in contray to internationl law lakud endorse them

What settlements are in contrary to international law? How are they in contrary to international law? You can't go around throwing the same regurgitated claim and pretend it's true without backing any of your arguments.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 9:49 PM
Mar 2011
omfgplzstop said:
DateYutaka said:

There are also leftists who believe America is the root of all evil. That doesn't mean they're right. Neturei Karta's belief is that a jewish state should only be formed when the King Messiah of Judaism comes, and that anything made until then is a sin; they call it "spiritual suppression" and claim that it is thus worse than the holocaust, attempting to present zionism as a vile ideology to push that narrative.
If I interviewed an American communist and asked him what he thinks about America, most would not give a very different answer.

I don't care if Arabs are semites too. If they want me dead, I'm not going to give them any privilege, the same way I won't give jewish criminals any privilege.
I already elaborated on the fact that there is no legal racism towards Arabs. Individuals may participate in it, but it only manifests in some employers. It could also be argued that this is not racism, but rather a rational decision, as the Arab population is majorly anti-Israel as a jewish state, this despite admitting they would not move to another country and evidently not doing so, and many of them have turned to terrorism or joined groups like ISIS in the past--a particular employer simply would not want to deal with that. They are still generally hired.

you know nothing of hwat most o them left think as anti staits as i am

as along as wel live i workd of nation states im thnk all people who whis ot have there onw nation ie not live under oppuation should have it

hence i back both ulster unionist [ who wish and have democrtacally vited to be part ofthe uk] even tough there right wing

as much as i the kurdist movemnet the tibeten indepedce catalan and Basque The SRW and yes palastine

you reely do not undersatnd mv views do you ir viies of persons like me

May 24, 2017 9:57 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
omfgplzstop said:

as along as wel live i workd of nation states im thnk all people who whis ot have there onw nation ie not live under oppuation should have it

hence i back both ulster unionist [ who wish and have democrtacally vited to be part ofthe uk] even tough there right wing

as much as i the kurdist movemnet the tibeten indepedce catalan and Basque The SRW and yes palastine

I don't understand what you're typing; I do have a general idea of your misguided views. Either way, no one is preventing Palestinians from establishing a state besides the prerequisite that they recognize Israel's right to exist, which they have always refused to do. A Palestinian state has never been their goal and anyone who knows even a little bit of history would realize that. Not doing anything to establish a state for 20 years and only starting to demand it when Israel acquired the territory is an obvious excuse to attack more jews. They were given a chance to create a state in 1993, 2001 and 2008. They refused all the offers because they needed to recognize Israel as the Jewish nationstate.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 10:25 PM
Mar 2011
omfgplzstop said:
DateYutaka said:

I don't understand what you're typing; I do have a general idea of your misguided views. Either way, no one is preventing Palestinians from establishing a state besides the prerequisite that they recognize Israel's right to exist, which they have always refused to do. A Palestinian state has never been their goal and anyone who knows even a little bit of history would realize that. Not doing anything to establish a state for 20 years and only starting to demand it when Israel acquired the territory is an obvious excuse to attack more jews. They were given a chance to create a state in 1993, 2001 and 2008. They refused all the offers because they needed to recognize Israel as the Jewish nationstate.

your views are warped by zionism just like all hard right winger are my views are not misguided at all

im a two state and 68 guy nah that is two much for hardcore right wing zionis like you

i say this if the Zionnist jews intergtaed better hell alot of older people were nor even born before Nakaba nad hell i bet most people at at mosr 2nd gearation

your eirter saying he jewish verion of iran imiv aways said this i they fully secularize there govement srtuctre i eallow Israeli arabs to run for high office

Muslims jews are not a race being anti jew [ witch im not since lol im a left winger and Hitker hated the left more ore hthan jews he call communis a jewish creation partly hes right] he hate the jewsih bolshiveks ] while im not marxist leninist type]

as you can tell by ,y proile picture im very anti state and im also ananco pacifist hardcore level so Israelil hardcore Militarsim rubs the thewrong waty as well

soon as Israelil troops steo out of Israelis land i call that in inavaion no act of defnese ie as a ananco pacifist who bleive that only prult defsive war are 100% justfied

and none of the incrsion ot garza for exmaple have been defenvise in mannmer look up in the diconarty what denfensive mean and you will se il right an invasion is never defensive a war were you gain terrotry is not defensive

May 24, 2017 10:32 PM

Mar 2008
omfgplzstop said:
traed said:

Because so far I have debunked all of your claims and have debunked many other accusations by others, not to mention I've seen the kinds of sources you use and know they're mostly a bunch of liars with regards to Israel?
I live here. We all serve in the army. We all see terror attacks since childhood. We all live alongside Arabs. None of the claims about an apartheid state are even remotely accurate. 95% of Palestinians administer themselves. It takes AT MOST 30 minutes to get through a checkpoint, and they're only set up in certain roads connecting Israel and the West Bank. Every single myth is frustrating bullshit that never dies in an attempt to delegitimize a country we fought for according to every record except the Palestinians', and I'm sure they want to erase the rest.

It's great. Not perfect, thanks to suicidal leftists weighing it down and preventing actual progress from being made, as well as dear Palestinians who raise their children on the promises of "getting back" Tel Aviv from those evil jews and glorify shahids, but it's great as far as human rights are concerned. I am still willing to debunk any stupid claim about Israel your sources have. Do individual extremists do bad things? Sure. It's not anything the government is respnsible for, no matter how much the left demands Meretz be elected. I have already described some policies I am unhappy with to you; treatment of Palestinians is not among those. Or, actually, it is, because the idiotic restrictions imposed on the army prevent it from protecting Israeli lives as efficiently as it can, which is its most basic role. Why should a soldier be jailed for shooting the neutralized terrorist that stabbed his friend? Sure, he wasn't justified. But he also shouldn't have been punished this severely. People were scared to take action in following operations, which led to deaths and injuries. The left ignores this, because their utopia of human rights crumbles once they acknowledge not everyone have the same end goal. It's fucking stupid and it's costing lives.

by the way, "nearby states" all hate israel and jews with a fiery passion and without Egypt agreeing to receive the Sinai Peninsula (an area larger than all of Israel) for peace would still be hostile and their journalists can't really get into israel for reporting afaik, so i wouldn't call them credible.

What claims do you think you debunked? What do you even think I claimed? Because you sound like you already forgot and are just makings things up as you go.

But Israelis arent creditable? Come on ...
May 24, 2017 10:46 PM
Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
omfgplzstop said:

your views are warped by zionism just like all hard right winger are my views are not misguided at all

im a two state and 68 guy nah that is two much for hardcore right wing zionis like you

i say this if the Zionnist jews intergtaed better hell alot of older people were nor even born before Nakaba nad hell i bet most people at at mosr 2nd gearation

your eirter saying he jewish verion of iran imiv aways said this i they fully secularize there govement srtuctre i eallow Israeli arabs to run for high office

Muslims jews are not a race being anti jew [ witch im not since lol im a left winger and Hitker hated the left more ore hthan jews he call communis a jewish creation partly hes right] he hate the jewsih bolshiveks ] while im not marxist leninist type]

as you can tell by ,y proile picture im very anti state and im also ananco pacifist hardcore level so Israelil hardcore Militarsim rubs the thewrong waty as well

soon as Israelil troops steo out of Israelis land i call that in inavaion no act of defnese ie as a ananco pacifist who bleive that only prult defsive war are 100% justfied

and none of the incrsion ot garza for exmaple have been defenvise in mannmer look up in the diconarty what denfensive mean and you will se il right an invasion is never defensive a war were you gain terrotry is not defensive

You're retarded.
Like I said, they were offered two states in 1993, 2001 and 2008. They refused all of those offers. If they agreed to a true peace deal, zionists would rush to their aid in setting up a state based on the 1949 armistice lines.

"i bet people are at most second generation" and you're wrong.

It's not even close to being "the jewish version of Iran." It's "the jewish version of" France, Sweden, Norway or whatever other nationstate you want to bring up. It's just as secular as the US government. Israeli Arabs CAN run for high office, idiot. 17 out of 120 parliament members are Arabs. Arabs are justices on the supreme court. A Druze was once president. So fucking ignorant.

Hitler was a socialist.

There was an influx in jewish immigration to the region known as Palestine, under control of the Ottoman Empire, starting in 1882. They bought land from absentee land tenants, including swamps which they then dried to settle in. In 1917 the ENTIRETY of the region, governed by the British after the defeat of the Ottomanas in WW1, was promised to serve as a jewish home. The British went back on this promise, and gave 78% of it to the Arab population in Palestine as Transjordan. Because the Arabs were still not satisfied that jews lived alongside them, they started attacking them, and when the 1947 UN partition plan passed they rejected it and waged a civil war. They lost, Israel declared independence when hthe last british soldier left in may 14th 1948, and then the surrounding arab nations joined the war. Israel won, and gained land in the process.

1967 then happened when all the surrounding arab nations were clearly preparing for an attack and nasser closed the straits of tiran, a recognized act of war, after announcing it will be a bloodshed. The Egyptian and Syrian armies amassed on Israel's border, and then israel attacked egypt. jordan joined the war on israel, israel won the war and acquired Gaza, occupied by Egypt, and the West Bank and east jerusalem, (ILLEGALLY) occupied by Jordan.
Gaza war was defensive. Responding to 70 missiles fired in one day is defensive under any definition.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 10:48 PM
Mar 2014
traed said:
omfgplzstop said:

What claims do you think you debunked? What do you even think I claimed? Because you sound like you already forgot and are just makings things up as you go.

No, not really. Every link you posted is what I debunked, as well as the claim that Israel mistreats Palestinians and the claim that it is a religious ethnostate.

And like I said, being an Israeli does not make you creditable. It might mean you live there and have had experiences, but it doesn't make your ideology instantly true to reality or all of your claims correct and not distorted. Especially when a lot of those claims can be logically debunked or disproven using evidence.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
omfgplzstop said:

Hitler was a socialist.
In before this thread explodes.
May 24, 2017 10:53 PM
Mar 2014
Neane93 said:
omfgplzstop said:

Hitler was a socialist.
"We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capialistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are determined to destroy this system under all conditions."
Gotta wonder how Date'll respond to that.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 11:10 PM
Mar 2014
Neane93 said:
omfgplzstop said:
"We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capialistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are determined to destroy this system under all conditions."
Was referring to someone else

I know, lol. But I've kind of given up on them.
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 11:12 PM

Mar 2015
omfgplzstop said:
Kuma said:

They antagonize us quite often, both on their streets, in their speeches and in their constitution. They're also the biggest funders of terrorism against us AFAIK--I could be wrong about that. Regardless, I think in a hostile situation it's too dangerous to focus on the good parts of Iran. They've stated they intend on being hostile towards us, so I wouldn't give them any breaks. Also nuclear facilities--they have every intention of using a bomb once they produce one, so I'm not surprised they're being quiet.

iran antagonizing you is more severe back then, but it coming to better light since rouhani... also, they are not really funding terrorist againts you (which mainly hizbulloh, that lebanon and syiria backed if anything).. if yaman, then yes... they are more hostile towards saudi than israel IMHO... if you didn't followed and keep insisting being harsh as it now towards them i don't think it will improve anything since it make them feel unrewarded... also, israel developing nuclear too, even being abigious when iran already open their program...

omfgplzstop said:
If you were referring to Hamas, then I disagree. They're every bit as hostile, they just avoid doing too much since Gaza and are now focusing on pushing the victim narrative in hopes that that eventually isolates us. Luckily, Trump kind of forced Abu Mazen/Abbas to back off, but he refused to cut salaries to convicted terrorists and their families and stop glorifying shahids, which either way is not too bad since the US (government at least, people are stupid) won't believe them if they keep behaving in a way that proves they don't want peace.

Regardless, I don't see a reason to pretend Hamas aren't hostile. We can't sign a deal with people whose charter calls for the genocide of jews and annihilation of israel until they change it.

they are simply more focusing on their own problem (at least for now)... they are currently on reconciliation with fatah... i doubt they want to break it again...tho they are still hostile, i doubt they are launching real attack againts israel, or at least, in some next years...
May 24, 2017 11:32 PM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:
omfgplzstop said:

iran antagonizing you is more severe back then, but it coming to better light since rouhani... also, they are not really funding terrorist againts you (which mainly hizbulloh, that lebanon and syiria backed if anything).. if yaman, then yes... they are more hostile towards saudi than israel IMHO... if you didn't followed and keep insisting being harsh as it now towards them i don't think it will improve anything since it make them feel unrewarded... also, israel developing nuclear too, even being abigious when iran already open their program...

omfgplzstop said:

they are simply more focusing on their own problem (at least for now)... they are currently on reconciliation with fatah... i doubt they want to break it again...tho they are still hostile, i doubt they are launching real attack againts israel, or at least, in some next years...

Israel has had nuclear weapons for a while, but they're only there for self-defense. Iran might actually use them, since they don't care about mutually assured destruction, and that's far too big a risk, especially since they've lied about having worked towards it prior. They've had ballistic experiments and it seems to me like they're just pretending to go along with the international community while developing ballistic missiles that could carry a nuclear warhead once the deal expires or is cancelled. The Vina agreement doesn't prevent that.
Sure, Rouhani is better than Khomeini, but it's not like he's THAT much better. According to reports Rouhani actually increased the funding for Hamas's terror tunnels as soon as the sanctions were lifted, for example.

I agree about Hamas, but I still stand by what I said in the previous post. Individuals still commit terrorism but Hamas as an organization haven't done anything major yet.

It's so fun to talk to someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Thank you.
omfgplzstopMay 24, 2017 11:46 PM
Rinth said:

May 24, 2017 11:57 PM

Mar 2008
omfgplzstop said:
traed said:

No, not really. Every link you posted is what I debunked, as well as the claim that Israel mistreats Palestinians and the claim that it is a religious ethnostate.

And like I said, being an Israeli does not make you creditable. It might mean you live there and have had experiences, but it doesn't make your ideology instantly true to reality or all of your claims correct and not distorted. Especially when a lot of those claims can be logically debunked or disproven using evidence.

You basically made one link which only showed a different situationn not a debunking and also named off a personal account from a couple of people you know...

So every personal experience from people and every news story all lies because reasons ? -_-

omfgplzstop said:
Neane93 said:

Hitler's idea of socialism was basically just poor white people having food. That was it lol He protected private business ownership aka capitalism. He was a Racial Nationalist with a welfare state so his economics was more centrist. The actual Socialist of the Nazi Party was Strasser which Hitler had killed for being in opposition to his views. Also even if he was a socialist, which he is not, it had nothing to do with any of the bad things he did. His actions had more to do with his life experiences and him being caught up in conspiracy theories about jews.
May 25, 2017 12:19 AM
Mar 2014
traed said:
omfgplzstop said:

You basically made one link which only showed a different situationn not a debunking and also named off a personal account from a couple of people you know...

So every personal experience from people and every news story all lies because reasons ? -_-

omfgplzstop said:

Hitler's idea of socialism was basically just poor white people having food. That was it lol He protected private business ownership aka capitalism. He was a Racial Nationalist with a welfare state so his economics was more centrist. The actual Socialist of the Nazi Party was Strasser which Hitler had killed for being in opposition to his views. Also even if he was a socialist, which he is not, it had nothing to do with any of the bad things he did. His actions had more to do with his life experiences and him being caught up in conspiracy theories about jews.

I did not blame socialism for the holocaust if that's what you were asserting, though his conspiracy theories involved the jews being typical scapegoats as most successful people are in socialist theories. I don't care enough to argue about the rest, maybe you're right.

Regarding Israel--I addressed all of your links barring 2, which I explained I saw as either too long for me to waste time on or from an awful source that has proven its willing to lie and ignore circumstances to harm Israel, and gave personal accounts when it came to Ethiopeans ALONGSIDE logical/factual reasoning. Even if you don't trust my word, I gave other points.

The link I gave was about poverty and terrorism, and since you did not respond to it I stopped discussing the subject. Regardless I explained the link between those factors is very weak and gave that specific study as opposed to the many others which you could easily find if you didn't insist on being blind because I thought it was comprehensive.

The 972 article tries to present zionism as evil and undemocratic, when in reality it's no different from any other form of nationalism except it believes jews need refugee. It's really that simple. I logically explained the need for zionism, how it functions, and why the pretense of the article in general is false. I gave examples of Arabs who are successful and explained that there's no legalities holding them back, and that Druze, who focus on what actually matters instead of crying that they can't get all of the land and turn it into the 58th Muslim state, are on average in a better position than even jews thanks to their cultural values.

The reason leftist media articles try to present Israel as evil is because Israel stopped being socialistic and because Israel has become more successful over time--according to the left, equality of outcome trumps equality of opportunity, and therefore if Israel is successful and Palestinians are not, it must mean that Israel suppressed them in some way. History doesn't matter. Palestinians rejecting 3 peace offers in the past 3 decades doesn't matter. Palestinians funneling all their foreign aid into terrorism doesn't matter. Their genocidal ideology that's never reported doesn't matter. No, because Israel is successful and Palestinians are not, the left believes Israel is an oppressor. And that's why Israeli leftists such as the people writing in 972, who so desperately want Meretz elected, while they have so few seats in the parliament because they've PROVEN that their ideology is detached from reality, and because older citizens watch them attempt to rewrite history in real time, try to convince international leftists that israel is somehow in the wrong. That's why people make excuses for genocidal terrorists who if they could would murder every single jew in the area. Who only respond to concessions with more terror, and who refuse to ever make a peace offer of their own or at least make a counteroffer if they don't like the offers they're presented with.
omfgplzstopMay 25, 2017 12:32 AM
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 12:40 AM

Mar 2008
@omfgplzstop
In Hitler's case I think it was more a sentiment against immigrants blaming them for the economic problems at the time. Strasser was the one who was more into the rich Jew conspiracies but his anti-semiism was more limited since as far as I know, which I may be wrong, he was okay with Jews if they werent upper class.

I don't even remember what it was but I recall i being something else from a different post. It's hard to say now without trying to find it. Im too worn out to do that now.

I was picking sources at random from things I read on more credible sources that i recall.

I don't look at media from just one source or view. I look at left and right media. Foreign and domestic. Israel was never socialist so I assume you're talking about welfare. I would reply to the other stuff but you're too touchy on the subject and it's a topic that takes too much effort to discuss since id have to search for links and whatnot. Id maybe save it for some other thread where it's the actual main topic so discussion can be focused and there would be more input from other users. There was a thread about Israel in GD some months ago.
May 25, 2017 12:57 AM
Mar 2014
@traed
I wasn't talking about welfare, Israel still has welfare policies. Ben-Gurion was a socialist and initially jews lived in Kibbutzim. It only started moving away from socialism around the 70's. I don't think you're using good sources because from what I've seen and explained, they rely for their reporting on some sources that are proven liars and some obvious liars, and 972 also seems willing to accept lies if they're anti-Israel besides the far-left agenda I think leads them to misrepresent zionism.

We might go back to socialism if a left-wing party is elected, by the way. So far most people seem content with capitalism though, and I'd rather have as capitalistic an economy as possible. Bibi is too much of a centrist for me, not to mention that according to a friend of my family who used to be Kachlon's advisor he's also corrupt.

Regarding Hitler, he associated jews with the bolsheviks and generally bought into the idea of the jewish international finance after ww1 while he was super depressed. It was more complicated, but afaik he blamed the jews for a lot of things and saw them as inferior evil creatures that only seek to harm races they leech from until they can destroy every race in the world.
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 1:14 AM

Mar 2008
@omfgplzstop
That was just one source you're focusing on though. I almost didnt use it but didnt want to take time looking for a better one that said something kind of similarish.

Last I looked the socialist party in Israel didnt even have one seat. I forgot what it was called though. As I look through lists of parties now I just see social liberals and social democrats at most unlesss it's an incomplete list.

Ironic if true since Stalin came off as anti-semetic in certain regards.
May 25, 2017 1:38 AM
Mar 2014
traed said:
@omfgplzstop
That was just one source you're focusing on though. I almost didnt use it but didnt want to take time looking for a better one that said something kind of similarish.

Last I looked the socialist party in Israel didnt even have one seat. I forgot what it was called though. As I look through lists of parties now I just see social liberals and social democrats at most unlesss it's an incomplete list.

Ironic if true since Stalin came off as anti-semetic in certain regards.

Yeah, Ben-Gurion was actually kind of an admirer of Russia lol. The USSR also recognized and didn't oppose Israel initially, not sure if it supported it. Russia doesn't exactly oppose it now iirc but indirectly it does.

Some socialist parties like Labour kind of shifted into social democracies, but they could change their ideology back lol. With parliament systems people can always just mess around with ideas. Socialism kind of failed after 3 decades though. We still have some socialist leftovers though.

I addressed all the sources except the one that used the UN and the one that was really really long. Telesurtv cited Addameer and a human rights group called DCIP (except the article conveniently dropped the Palestine), two groups that I mentioned were proven liars, and I then elaborated on the subject of administrative detention as well as how it's actually used and why the claim that they are not being brought to a parent or lawyer cannot be true, because anyone from inside or outside israel (their parents who supposedly can't see them for example) can go to Israel's (left-leaning) supreme court and sue the government if they think an injustice was done and there were probably other reasons that I'm too tired to recall or come up with. Major media sources would rush to cover it too.
I also gave some examples of Jews who had the exact same measures applied against them both in this case and in the one about BDS.

The one about BDS and not letting people in I just addressed the legal justification for and why it wasn't what the article tried to present it as, even if I disagree with the idea of not letting people in because of beliefs and political agendas, however harmful they may be (and they are harmful; I can elaborate on this but besides incitement which has proven to be effective with palestinians propaganda led to people like obama being able to fuck us over).

bbc is just a typical leftist media thingie that wants to present Israel as an oppressor because it's successful. i addressed the racism stuff though.
omfgplzstopMay 25, 2017 1:59 AM
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 4:06 AM

Mar 2015
omfgplzstop said:
Kuma said:

Israel has had nuclear weapons for a while, but they're only there for self-defense. Iran might actually use them, since they don't care about mutually assured destruction, and that's far too big a risk, especially since they've lied about having worked towards it prior. They've had ballistic experiments and it seems to me like they're just pretending to go along with the international community while developing ballistic missiles that could carry a nuclear warhead once the deal expires or is cancelled. The Vina agreement doesn't prevent that.
Sure, Rouhani is better than Khomeini, but it's not like he's THAT much better. According to reports Rouhani actually increased the funding for Hamas's terror tunnels as soon as the sanctions were lifted, for example.

I agree about Hamas, but I still stand by what I said in the previous post. Individuals still commit terrorism but Hamas as an organization haven't done anything major yet.

It's so fun to talk to someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Thank you.

> i don't understand why iran might use them... they are as surrounded by enemy as israel... heck, even their shia nighbour (like iraq and bahrain)... but they never use it too right? also of course they are gonna lies... they are under cold war pressure... they know it can be used as excuse againts them...

as for balistic, it look like more domestic using and sales... unlike "warm" western allies, eastern allies doesn't trust each other that much (heck, they are even fighting each other during each indochina unrest) they only bounded by same enemy... hence why all of them (like china, and SOviet) developing each other weaponary technologies... same goes for iran... i don't think they will the one that starting the war because they are already in stable places... iran is more likely destroyed from the inside than starting a war...

rouhani actually done really big inside (hence why oppisition heavily againts it, you can take a look at their latest election, he was accused being western dogs)... sure they will obviously keep suporting hamas (because their allies already few to begin with), but i don't think rouhani has direct hand in this... iran separating military control and goverment control... but the election showing iran people want to move in moderate ways now...

as for hamas, they just get masive electricity shortcut lOl... they can't even paid their electricity bill... i doub't they has that many power... it's mainly individual move now...
May 25, 2017 4:58 AM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:
omfgplzstop said:

> i don't understand why iran might use them... they are as surrounded by enemy as israel... heck, even their shia nighbour (like iraq and bahrain)... but they never use it too right? also of course they are gonna lies... they are under cold war pressure... they know it can be used as excuse againts them...

as for balistic, it look like more domestic using and sales... unlike "warm" western allies, eastern allies doesn't trust each other that much (heck, they are even fighting each other during each indochina unrest) they only bounded by same enemy... hence why all of them (like china, and SOviet) developing each other weaponary technologies... same goes for iran... i don't think they will the one that starting the war because they are already in stable places... iran is more likely destroyed from the inside than starting a war...

rouhani actually done really big inside (hence why oppisition heavily againts it, you can take a look at their latest election, he was accused being western dogs)... sure they will obviously keep suporting hamas (because their allies already few to begin with), but i don't think rouhani has direct hand in this... iran separating military control and goverment control... but the election showing iran people want to move in moderate ways now...

as for hamas, they just get masive electricity shortcut lOl... they can't even paid their electricity bill... i doub't they has that many power... it's mainly individual move now...

yeah at hamas lol.

Honestly with Rouhani and Trump potentially reimposing restrictions I'm less scared about them using it, but I don't think it's implausible. Before Trump they only got more aggressive towards US troops/planes/whatever in the area. A lot of the money they got from the deal they also invested in military. I don't think they actually fear war. And they did conduct ballistic experiments. They're also getting more economically involved with europe now. Obviously they could just be preparing to defend themselves in case neighbors attack, but the ballistics and the fact they can just lolexit the obama deal really make me worry.
Most importantly though, like I said before, I also don't think they fear dying for their cause, so I think it's a mistake to treat them with logic or ever trust them given their record of lying (including Rouhani).
Rinth said:

May 25, 2017 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
@omfgplzstop
TBH, i dislike current iran theocratic goverment too, but it way better than arabs or syiria soo...

> i simply affraid the way trump keep cornering iran... a cornered rat will bite is surpressed enough...
> also, iran military spending way less then US... heck, even israel and US allies in arabs...

i simply hope stop warmongering... you does need being stay alert, but not being aggresive on it...
May 25, 2017 12:30 PM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:
@omfgplzstop
TBH, i dislike current iran theocratic goverment too, but it way better than arabs or syiria soo...

> i simply affraid the way trump keep cornering iran... a cornered rat will bite is surpressed enough...
> also, iran military spending way less then US... heck, even israel and US allies in arabs...

i simply hope stop warmongering... you does need being stay alert, but not being aggresive on it...
I get your point but I think it's far too big a risk to allow them to develop a nuclear bomb. Just one is enough to wipe us off the map, and regardless if how much they spend, they've still gotten more aggressive since obama backed off so idk if cornering them is what would make them snap.
Rinth said:

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.