Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2017 10:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sai is alive, all was a Orochimaru cheat!!
Yamato explain the impactant truth to Naruto about what happened and why Sakura is hurt!!
This book, why is special?
Aug 8, 2018 5:51 AM

Feb 2013
Ok, that wasn't Sai.
Yamato told Naruto the truth.
Mar 6, 2021 9:23 PM

Apr 2020
Is his book like the "drawings made by people with mental-sickness?" creepy shit.
I wanna see it. I wanna see it!
--AbiSa--
May 8, 2023 9:43 PM
Feb 2023
Well... Closing a 33th volume.

Sometimes, i think like Kishimoto have a fear to take off Kabuto from the correct road.

He tried four times to get Kabuto to show signs that he was going to switch sides with Orochimaru, but he backed down at every opportunity: in chapters 87-90, when Kabuto put a Orochimaru in doubt in a Sasuke's and the Konoha Attacks. In chapter 162, when he puts himself in a doubt and a scene with Tsunade, here and the chapters 343-347, after Sasuke absorbs Orochimaru. I don't know because Kishimoto have a many doubts about a Kabuto's path in the story.

Now, Orochimaru make a comparision test in all time between Sasuke and Naruto, with provocations, and your wit to discover a Team 7, hided in a rearside of The Heaven-Earth Bridge. But, i don't like with the ease Orochimaru mastered Naruto in 4 Tails Kyuubi form, for me it was forced.

And we enter again in a Sasuke's insistence, makes appears a Naruto have only a Sasuke with unique friend, take off a history with Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Chouji... I really don't like this.

In the end, we finds The "true" intention of Sai, he is a business bridge between Danzou and Orochimaru, to be to him (Orochimaru), helps you to turns you into a Hokage. And Naruto finds out too, that he makes a destruction in a bridge, and Sakura due to the power of the Kyuubi. In a Sai things, Sakura see a interesting things... What a misterious from Sai???

Sorry, My english is not so good...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.