Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 21, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hm, that shopping trip to the store actually looked kinda fun. Ofc Kukuri would have silly delusions about Kazuya. Funny how Kiriha trolled her. Honestly, I think first half of this episode was cringe especially with the pudding stuff.

That is one alluring fragance though...holy shit. Shiro seems to really enjoy his harem lifestyle.

May 21, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2010
That pudding song in the supermarket was really funny.
And someone got the backlash from a curse and he really deserved it on top of that.
Also that rejection.
May 21, 2017 9:30 AM

Jun 2015
This was a very weird episode. The first half was just everyone shopping, but no talking. The pudding song was amusing. Second half, Shiro had a harem because of a cologne. Then Kazuya had one too.
May 21, 2017 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
Where can get I perfectly round potatoes?

May 21, 2017 11:17 AM

Feb 2015
This episode was pure awful in every way. The pudding nonsense was cringworthy.
May 21, 2017 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
1st half
kinda weird. everyone has few words, and conversations are replaced by pictures. i think its for reducing this manga episode into 7 miuntes, so that it will only occupy half an episode.
kukuri fantasizes her future life as kazuya's wife...and shes so obedient in super and at home. waifu max!
that pudding song makes me laugh out. and then kukuri gives us a "mizu youkan song". omg thats so sad!
in the end kukuri gets what she wanted. thats probably the award from sister kasumi for her housework? what a warm family...

2nd half
what a harem to start!
class ep call it as "inappropriate". but in episode six she gave mc oral...
the whole school goes after this cologne. it reminds me high school of the dead. well, its also full of fanservice, ha~
how is this glass bottle not broken when it hits the floor so hard? and rebound? but when mc throws it later, it...why?
kasumi attracted by that cologne. when a boy gets a elder sister voiced by ayana taketatsu, u know what will happen.
kazuya totally f*cked in bathroom, literally. that scene... is his p*nis in kukuri? -swap kazuya
at last we see what will happen if amasogi is damaged by others.

this episode is so hurry. the narration didnt complete her explanation about pudding, and the scene changed to kazuya's house.
its said that the main story extends from next episode. cant wait to watch!

+ silent comedy in 1st half
+ harem fanservice in 2nd half
+ two songs. maybe i'll consider buying ost.
+ abundance of character settings (kukuri's interest towards kazuya)

- still cheap animation
- little about the main story.

BlazeSoulReaperX said:
3 things i want to know

1. what is intense milk
2. is mizu youkan another pudding
3. who won the deflowering contest?

intense milk? you mean the snacks kiriha and kukuri saw in the super?
mizu youkan is some like pudding made of red beans.
no one. as kazuya breaks that cologne, amasogi's effect disappears instantly.

Jonesy974 said:
When you think about all the shows like Shinmai Testament (which had a boob job scene in the LN), Masou Gakuen, HSDxD, etc etc...shows who's selling points are their lewdness...none of them have ever done anything like this before.

Closest thing that comes to mind is the one To Love Ru Darkness OVA, where Momo and Nemesis get sprayed with some alien flower nectar which obviously is just a convenient workaround to pretend its semen. EVEN TO LOVE RU never went actual jizz.

believe me. its just soap. or at least, the anime official says so.
"you are so big(old) now." "kazuya ('s arms) are still rock hard."
no. you watched nothing more than a bath. hothing! look at my honest eyes! ()
vellabrownMay 22, 2017 2:11 AM
May 21, 2017 12:04 PM

Oct 2012
I enjoyed the pudding escapade but found the second half cringeworthy.
May 21, 2017 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was totally weird.

Kiriha's pudding song has made me crave for pudding.

In the end Kazuya had a harem.

Liked the end card.

May 21, 2017 12:27 PM
Mar 2017
Until the impugnation of the video in youtube ends, they will have to see it by Facebook:

Tsugumomo: The pudding song - Quiero comer un pudin Eng sub/Sub español.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
May 21, 2017 2:38 PM
Mar 2015
Given how serious this gets in the manga, to see filler is really insulting to the mangaka
May 21, 2017 4:01 PM

Nov 2013
Spot the differences

May 21, 2017 5:13 PM

Jan 2017
blitz_21x said:
Spot the differences

Oh boy... "It happened three times"..." but Kazuya is still rockhard". A line straight out of hentai. I wonder if he would need the fragrance to make this happen anyway.

The first half felt really weird and like a filler at first. But the pudding song really was something. The second half was clearing school from malison effects again. But no matter how cliche and stereotypical, Tsugumomo really feels like something of its own. I usually really hate Comedy-Harem-Ecchi because there's so much of them out there. But this one feels really unique.
May 21, 2017 6:34 PM
Jan 2014
That last part, though. They made it 1.5x better by adding Kasumi.

I'm quite perplexed as to why they chose to adapt this beforehand (as well as the fact that they decided to adapt two Extra chapters rather than continue on is questionable, esp. since this is gearing for a chapter 30 end)

Also, superb ED card. It made me miss Senakagurashi's diabetes factor.

Leo_10 said:

In the end Kazuya had a harem.

Trust me when I say this: this isn't the cap on the number of girls he gets, though.
UltimusInfinitumMay 21, 2017 7:50 PM
May 21, 2017 7:44 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
blitz_21x said:
Spot the differences

I envy this kid so much lol
May 21, 2017 9:15 PM

Aug 2013
blitz_21x said:
Spot the differences

I knew I wasn't imagining that. I hear the line "it happened 3 times" after that suggestive thing with the window.

Had to do a double take. For a show that's ecchi but doesn't ever show nipples, I'm like "there's no way they just showed a bath scene with girls covered in semen"...yes, yes they did. It sure as shit doesn't look like water, and we know it ain't soap since they're in the actual bath. Might be a first for me seeing this in a conventional anime.

Where was the censored version from? Since even HS had the jizz version.
May 21, 2017 9:40 PM

Feb 2016
Jonesy974 said:
blitz_21x said:
Spot the differences

I knew I wasn't imagining that. I hear the line "it happened 3 times" after that suggestive thing with the window.

Had to do a double take. For a show that's ecchi but doesn't ever show nipples, I'm like "there's no way they just showed a bath scene with girls covered in semen"...yes, yes they did. It sure as shit doesn't look like water, and we know it ain't soap since they're in the actual bath. Might be a first for me seeing this in a conventional anime.

shit... you know. I didn't notice that... that was actually pretty savage for a show of this "level" of ecchi

overall this episode went full lewd and weird
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 21, 2017 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
Jack_Corvus96 said:
Jonesy974 said:

shit... you know. I didn't notice that... that was actually pretty savage for a show of this "level" of ecchi

When you think about all the shows like Shinmai Testament (which had a boob job scene in the LN), Masou Gakuen, HSDxD, etc etc...shows who's selling points are their lewdness...none of them have ever done anything like this before.

Closest thing that comes to mind is the one To Love Ru Darkness OVA, where Momo and Nemesis get sprayed with some alien flower nectar which obviously is just a convenient workaround to pretend its semen. EVEN TO LOVE RU never went actual jizz.
May 21, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2013
The twitter account confirms nips for loli Kiriha on the BD version. Now need the same for Kukuri.
May 21, 2017 10:20 PM
May 2017
Come on guys I'm sure that's just soap. Its made even more obvious since they are all in the same positions
May 21, 2017 10:21 PM
Mar 2017
Tsugumomo: The pudding song - Quiero comer un pudin Eng sub/Sub español

If someone knows Japanese. Please help with Subtitles CCs
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
May 21, 2017 11:53 PM
Jul 2016
I'm glad Kasumi is getting more airtime.
May 22, 2017 12:14 AM

Nov 2016
3 things i want to know

1. what is intense milk
May 22, 2017 7:24 AM

Feb 2016
Jonesy974 said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

Exactly, not even mainstream lewd anime went this far
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 22, 2017 12:01 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I feel like a lot of ecchi-comedies I've seen fall into a thing where they're more comedy than ecchi at times. or the more common one where they're more ecchi than comedy. Not that I mind either, I love both a good comedy and especially a good ecchi, but there's never really much of a balance. It's either debatable if it's a comedy or debatable if it's really an ecchi.

And you know, I really think it's fucking great that this can be so overtly ecchi with a great sense of bombastic humor. It doesn't skimp on the ecchi for comedy and vice versa. It just sort of goes full-on assault on both fronts and works great because of that. There hasn't been a sexier anime for me this season, and there hasn't been a funnier anime for me this season.

I really do feel like this is how ecchi-comedy should pretty much be, and this episode definitely didn't disappoint whatsoever <3

May 22, 2017 5:03 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was 2lewd4me.
May 22, 2017 5:16 PM

Mar 2016
Interesting how they seemed to split the episode into two mini episodes and the format really was very different in the first one with almost no dialogue! The second half of the episode was funny with all the innuendo and the famous bath scene! but seriously who wouldn't abuse that fragrance
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 22, 2017 7:35 PM

Jul 2015
I'm... not sure how to respond to this... That second half and the spot the difference posts... I wasn't expecting things to go this far...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 22, 2017 8:32 PM

Dec 2016
So good that Kiriha has the same VA as Satania... made that pudding song absolutely wonderful. This show is like extremely fanservicey but it is hilarious because of it
May 22, 2017 11:32 PM

Jan 2015
BlazeSoulReaperX said:
3 things i want to know

1. what is intense milk

No one won lol. Kazuya was like fuck it let that guy suffer from Amasogi curse, i ain't letting anyone do it.
May 23, 2017 3:24 AM

Jun 2016
i thought i heard this in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJfNz8csSTk
May 23, 2017 3:34 AM
Apr 2017
Didn't know kiriha was a good singer....and the 2nd half was just.....pure fanservice..I think they will be fitting 2 halves in an episode by now bc tsugumomo will be airing with 1 cour so they will jam pack the remaining 4 eps bc damn...the manga is sooo far by now
May 23, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
well this was so perverted episode...but I liked the first half so much better
May 23, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
Surprisingly not censored or toned down.
The pudding song was great.
May 24, 2017 12:55 AM

May 2017
1st half was perfect, catchy pudding song, Kukuri turning to a loyal member of the harem, very warm family comedy picture perfect 5/5

2nd half was harem level: GOD

This just became my favorite harem, probably ever 10/10
May 24, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
That first part was the cutest shit I've seen in a while. The pudding song was so precious. The episode was already looking great and then came that blissful fanservice. We were truly blessed by this episode.
May 25, 2017 5:38 PM
Jan 2017
Honestly just think its sad a 12 episode anime got a filler episode like that on his first season.
May 25, 2017 9:42 PM

Oct 2008
1st part is all about pudding and Mizu Yokan! good thing Kukuri also got her favourite dessert!
2nd part...i was so envious of Kazuya because of all the naked girls oppai, loli and nee-chan flocking to him while bathing!
4/5.

May 25, 2017 10:25 PM

Jan 2008
Every episode, one step closer to prison.
May 26, 2017 10:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm now that her identity is known to the household i guess Kiriha doesn't need to hide anymore. In the face of Kiriha even Kazuya's father is rendered helpless lol. No baseball for you lol. Hmm well while the father may be scared of you Kazuya's sister Kasumi is not. Its nice to see someone stand up to Kiriha though. Hmm Kukuri looks pretty normal when she's in human clothes though plus she's also pretty dutiful and helpful as well. Compared to Kiriha i can see why Kasumi likes her instead. Lol Pudding is Kiriha's weakness. One that Kasumi knows full well. Its nice that they are giving her more of a role though. But since you are living in the house its only fair that you help do housework and help prepare food as well. Lol Kiriha and Kukuri behave like kids lol despite both being far from human. Hmm this is their first visit to a convenience store i guess and seeing that much choices in food. Stopping them will be pretty hard lol. Hmm Kukuri's child self is pretty helpful when she's living in the house. A good contrast to Kiriha who until now has done no housework at all. Child Kukuri is actually pretty cute in how she tries to learn as well. Lol Kukuri's fantasies though. My thats a lot of pudding that Kiriha just pushed into the basket though. Lol the sudden insert song thats sung by Kiriha's seiyuu though. Lol the reactions of everyone that saw her though. Well i guess that show worked lol. Next is a performance from Kokuri for her jelly as well.

Wow thats a pretty long line at the register. Hmm i see the obstruction lol. With the addition of Kukuri and her disciple the household really does look like a actual family. Hmm a Kasumi had already added in jelly for Kukuri as well eh. Thats nice of her but i think thats because she saw how helpful Kukuri has been. Its nice that both have the pudding that they wanted though. Lol what a thing to see first thing the in the morning. Man thats quite the number of girls that Kazuya's friend Shirou has surrounding him lol. Hmm Chisato's warning as class rep completely got deflected by the girls though lol. Wow Chisato really looked angry there. Lol the strike from Kiriha though really hit a painful spot. Lol Chisato's and the students reactions on finding out it was due to a popularity cologne. Wow the jealous boys are behaving like zombies lol. Lol Shirou being dragged along like that. Well the more desperate you get the more risk you will take lol. Wow seems that it affected nearly everyone at the school. Every male at least. Lol a girl hates nothing more than being part of a number of choices that the boy was going for. Rather than use that it will be better if you rely on your own charms alone. Lol to think that the amasogi wasn't destroyed when Shirou destroyed it and instead bounced and spilled some of its contents on Kazuya though. Well the sister always had a bro con so this amasogi is only enhancing that lol. Man that got real complicated fast. Lol looks like Shirou had his punishment there lol. Man Osamu always comes prepared eh. Nice gas mask there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2017 1:02 AM

Oct 2015
lmao poor kazuya's dad had to watch baseball on a radio XD
Jun 8, 2017 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, How lewd it is! The first part is so cute and sweet, Kiriha and Kukuri are a love! Come on! Even this episode is comical, even if you exaggerate with the fanservice.

Leo_10 said:

Liked the end card.

I agree! <3
Jul 15, 2017 4:48 AM

May 2012
Damn this anime sure is getting a lot more ecchi in these last couple episodes! And as well with a totally different pacing as before! Interesting I must say.
Jul 17, 2017 6:13 AM

Feb 2010
Haha awesome episode! what a boss

Desktop Specs: CPU: AMD FX-4130 Quad Core @ 3.8GHz, Motherboard: ASRock N68-VS3 FX, GPU: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC (EVGA), Ram: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 535MHz, Case: Raidmax ATX (Black), Storage: 931GB Western Digital Blue (SATA), PSU: 550 watt, Display: BenQ RL2455
Feb 15, 2018 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
Oh my...the bath scene

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 15, 2018 4:23 PM

Aug 2014
That bath scene was surprising. I don't know about you guys, but that don't look like soap to me in that one scene. There was soap in the previous scene and they look different. Did not think the ecchi would reach these levels lol
Mar 25, 2019 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
And we went borderline hentai xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 11, 2019 4:55 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Everyone seem to dislike this episode but it was actually hilarious for me, I loved it xD.
The part with the cologne was really funny, but he's stupid to break the bottle, he could have had a great time with these girls lol
Mar 21, 2020 9:45 PM
Jun 2013
im rewatching this b4 the new season and holy moly the 2nd part of the episode was borderline hentai. i liked the first part too, very cute and was so glad he got mizu youkan for her but the 2nd part. like they were all in the bath together and made him cum 3 times, AND THEN they were gonna and i quote "deflower" him lol. amazing episode.
Mar 29, 2020 4:45 PM

Feb 2014
Filler episode focused more on the ecchi than anything else.
I'm probably more upset than I should have about the fact that the fragance bottle was almost full when the MC was in the bath even tho we all saw how it was pretty much empty when he left the school.
Apr 22, 2020 5:16 AM

Apr 2012
I'm going to make a good guess that the bottle refills itself since it's magical. How else can a plot hole be explained?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2017

46 by Bupkis7 »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2017

100 by ButtMancer »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

38 by rohan121 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

31 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

92 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.