Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 10, 2017 5:14 PM
Jul 2017
RafaelDeJongh said:
SolonC said:

Dude really? U gonna marathon this season in one day? Why rush it man, take it easy, lol

I marathon practically everything, you might want to check my profile description ;) I must say though, that this series is slower as I do find it lacking in some parts, it's interesting but it doesn't keep my attention for two episodes after each other :p

To say it's slow is basically for non-WN-readers I think. For us, this anime skipped lots of stuff that was in the source, and it's rather too fast if you'd ask me, it didn't explain a lot of things that should be, which makes it confusing to non-WN-readers from time to time.

But ye, to each their own, the WN is slow paced so I guess you can still call it slow, after all, it took 1728 chapters to finish the novel, which is about 5 million Chinese characters.
Jul 22, 2017 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
Zhou Zekai is a pretty boy. He must be a poser... just kidding! You know how the gaming industry works, especially if a female gamer is attractive then she must be a faker or poser. LOL In my entire life, I have only encountered two or three exceptionally good-looking gamers, I'm sure there are more of them but they're not as common as one would think. Yes, I'm saying a lot of gamers are pretty damn ugly or just average-looking. LOL I'm just kidding.

Jesus Christ, this series sucks Ronald McDonald's dick so hard. Talk about advert placement, reminds me of Tiger & Bunny.

It's both annoying and funny how Ye Xiu gets cocky and provokes his opponents. He's the best player in Glory I think so his pride is not baseless but their reactions are hilarious. I'm not a smoker but I love the fact that he's a chain smoker to seem more mature, he's not hesitant, awkward gamer like in other Anime. I wonder if he's a virgin?

Jesus, those fast hand movements, imagine getting a handjob or getting fingered by those LOL.

They're complaining about Ye Xiu making a comeback at 26? Some people still play well into their forties. This isn't a sport wherein age should be a factor, they're not beaten up like boxers or running on a field like football players.

I like Bao Rongxing but was he supposed to look like a gangster and be intimidating with a baozi in his mouth? LOL I love his handle too: Steamed Bun Invasion.
臭い-
Jul 31, 2017 9:04 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at him telling them to just come at him together.
LMAO He logged out.
LMFAO He switched characters.
Oh snap! Ye Xiu vs Jiexi.
WHAT? A DRAW! NO WAY!
Bun has arrived. lol

Another good episode. I miss Mucheng.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 18, 2018 4:41 PM

Sep 2013
Ok episode but I'm still having trouble really getting into it since the MC is so damn OP. There just isn't any tension.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 14, 2018 5:44 AM

Mar 2015
Steamed Bun finally appears!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 3, 2018 9:14 PM

Sep 2011
Brick guy is even amusing in real life LOL.

Jan 29, 2019 8:42 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that this episode was rushed. At least the last fight ended in a draw.

I think that the best part of the episode was Ye Xiu giving advice to Qiao Yifan.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 11, 2019 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
So far to my knowledge, not many players use True Unspecialized build anymore due to either the fact that it's really hard to level up or the fact that the quests to do so are incredibly hard. So it's all just a matter of skills required. From how I see it, a true unspecialized build is the most OP fucking build anyone can have, it's almost like an all in 1 build, the only problem is that it's just super difficult to get this build.

Logging off to escape a fight is actually a pretty dick move, to be honest...

So Lord Grim actually become the Tiny Herb's sparring partner and mentor! Well, his teaching actually payed off, including the captain because the 1v1 between the captain and Lord Grim ended up in a draw. (Probably because Ye Xiu didn't actually go all out serious). Still, the God of Glory VS The Magician of Glory fighting 1v1 was amazing and the fight's animation quality along with the BGM was fantastic!

Bun actually visited the Net Cafe, meeting the party irl... One step closer to a new pro-e-sport team?!
Feb 11, 2019 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
FarrelMFajar said:
That detailed Logitech G900

I just love the attention to detail to the gaming tech in this show!
Jan 17, 2020 3:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The fight was pretty awesome to be honest, especially with the song
Mar 29, 2020 10:12 AM

Aug 2018
That was great cliffhanger.
Jul 16, 2020 7:53 AM

May 2015
Steamed bun is here
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 27, 2020 3:25 PM

May 2013
NUUUUUUUUU, he threw away the steamed bun QAQ what a waste x3

One Inch Ash? Should've named himself Ten Inch Ash, N'AWM SAYIN ;DDD LOLOL. Hopefully the class change will do him good. I trust Ye Qiu's judgement
May 17, 2021 12:04 PM

Apr 2018
The comedy was so good in this episode. Once again amazing PvP matches. Our Lord Grim ''trash talked'' the fuck out of them.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bubbletea - Apr 28, 2017

82 by AshleyHawk1 »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - Jun 15, 2017

148 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 18, 2022 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.