Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 18, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this turned out to be an eventful episode.

Glad to see everyone played their roles right with Kato, Michiru (nice to see her getting more screentime), etc. Eriri also did good work with her skills as I had expected even though she was exhausted. For what's worth, I liked watching Tomoya and Eriri's character chemistry together especially since he came to visit her. Plus, they did still sell out their game so that was impressive.
Stark700May 18, 2017 9:44 AM
May 18, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2015
That ending... like I was expected.

Intense drama is coming...
No more RomCom. It's time for drama.
masa8224May 18, 2017 9:45 AM
May 18, 2017 9:42 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone's hard work payed off. Their game got sold out. Eriri did a great job with her drawings. They look pretty. She and Tomoya had a nice moment. That ending though. Kato is mad.
May 18, 2017 9:51 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This felt very rushed.

I liked how Eriri was leaning in on Tomoya, that was very cute. They are childhood friends after all (therefore she is doomed anyways lol)

Well, that's the first time i've seen Katou visibly upset like that. Seeing how he never accepted her helping hand in this season, i get her.
May 18, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2012
Well, at least their game got great reception... but that lady is awfully suspicious :v Iori's acting pretty shady too

Kato's pretty mad and it's understandable, even I've been a little annoyed of Tomoya this season. Drama incoming

May 18, 2017 9:57 AM
Apr 2016
Tomoya done f*cked up big time!

Last episoe Katou gave him the hints..

This episode she even called him...

Embrace yourselves for much less comedy, much more drama!
May 18, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2015
Uh-huh, I know.
Now's the time to talk about "realistic". But first, let's play some game so Tomoya can soothe things up.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 18, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2014
Katou held up everything within her until the end of the winter comiket, but I'm sure she is not the only one. Can't wait to see how the girls will deal with the Tomoya "issue" starting from next week.

May 18, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
Dam Katou with adult charm 10/10 9/10 for yandere

Into the Internet!
May 18, 2017 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
Ughh.. This MC is really annoying.
May 18, 2017 11:48 AM
Jan 2017
This show really enjoys piling crap on Tomoya, doesn't it? No matter how hard he tries, every decision he makes will come up short. The character moments between Tomoya and Eriri were beautiful, and I like to think Eriri will get some closure on her feelings for Tomoya and her rivalry with Izumi. Being a leader was never easy for Tomoya, but this time the pressure really gets to him. Also, don't misinterpret Megumi's comments at the end of the episode: she knows Tomoya had good intentions, she just doesn't like it that he has to take responsibility for everything. Series like this end up tugging the viewers' heartstrings.
May 18, 2017 11:50 AM
Mar 2017
Kato being mad was stupid like really are you a kid? instead of being angry and saying I can't forgive you why not talk with Tomoya and clear things besides Tomo chooses to tell you the things or not seriously I tried to like her but she gets on my nerves
May 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
Way too fucking rushed jesus christ.

They decided to take their time adapting Volume 5 and parts of GS 1 which was good... only to rush the shit out of Volume 6 and probably Volume 7 when THESE TWO VOLUMES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT VOLUMES IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Holy fucking shit what a fucking train wreck garbage adaption this is becoming. Reminds me the fucking Oregairu Zoku adaptation (except this is much worse).

Literally re-reading the LN in my hands right now to get the details of what the anime adaptation decided to let go (despite most of these things being very fucking important).

Also got rid of very important dialogue and some scenes of Iori giving real bro advice and care for Aki which makes him the #1 bro of the series.

Here are the important scenes/dialogue straight up cut out from the adaptation....:

> Iori bringing medicine and changes of clothes picked out by one of his secetary coworkers in his doujin circle.

> Iori telling Aki that if Aki doesn't tell his group about him going to visit Eriri who fell sick alone without telling anyone in 3 days after the fact some of his members may leave the group which Aki takes as a joke/little insult from Iori when Iori was actually giving him sound advice because Aki treats his members like his little minions with almost no full disclosure/trust when it comes to big issues like this.

> Iori tells Aki that he should have sent someone else to take care of Eriri in his group while he works on the game because Aki is the fucking director with a deadline coming up and Aki flat out says that he can't trust anyone to do it himself because Utaha and Eriri hate each other (when in reality, these two have the utmost respect for each other) Eriri dislikes Michiru and he can't ask Kato to do it because he feels he uses her around too much. This was supposed to show that Aki has no real trust in his group and he almost cost his group the entire game project just because he couldn't trust others to help out when it counted the most.

> Got rid of Aki and Eriri spending days together and having little cute interactions together like a couple... Aki cooking and feeding Eriri some soup to help her get through her illness and Eriri cooking breakfast for Aki and feeding him when he gets sick due to him not eating for an entire day because he was too occupied with treating Eriri's illness..

> Got rid of the fact that THEY SPENT CHRISTMAS TOGETHER AND EVEN GOT RID OF THE MERRY CHRISTMAS GREETING RIGHT BEFORE THE CUT TO COMIKET AHHHHHH.

> Totally got rid of Eriri telling Izumi about how she has changed now from before and has the courage to be able to surpass Izumi's growth, which was a sign of her growth both as a creator and a direct effect of her making up with Aki

> Aki telling Iori that he can put 100% faith in the new Eriri while Eriri and Izumi have their own little conversation, which shows that Aki has improved in his trust issues when it comes to leaving his creators to do what they can without constant supervision and hindering the overall work progress.

> Got rid of the ending parts where Kato tries to act indifferently to the trust issues that Aki had during the Eriri incident and tried to brush it off when Aki asks her what is wrong. She eventually cracks and tells everything to Aki like she did in this episode's ending.

This volume was supposed to show that Aki is willing to put everything in the line (even his dream project) for Eriri and later on Utaha (in vol 10+) because those two girls are the two people he respects the most by far.

And since this happened, Kato is obviously pissed because of two reasons:

1. Aki didn't trust her or the group enough and almost cost them an entire project they worked on their own free time and money (hint hint Utaha) for HIS SAKE...

2. Aki didn't think about everyone else that put in so much effort into the project and decided to ditch all of that just for one person (in this case Eriri, and despite Kato and Eriri being best friends, which the anime does not display well... is still a huge no no to Kato).

So sad how Volume 6 was the Eririfag volume and also the second most important volume in the series (only after Volume 7), only to be rushed to fucking hell and beyond.

As a LN reader that has been following the series for years and spent quite the bucks on the series, it is sad to see the anime adaptation get so rushed, especially at the most important parts of the series...

Though I'm an Utahafag, if they were gonna rush it, they should have given Volume 5 and GS 1 2-3 episodes and adapted Volume 6 with 3-4 episodes...

I can only hope that Volume 7, the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING ARC, doesn't get rushed to hell like this...
hoopla123May 18, 2017 11:58 AM
May 18, 2017 12:00 PM
Jun 2016
Thank you for your remarks !
The episode itself felt so rushed, I wanted to drop it, but I will wait if V7 is worth it.
May 18, 2017 12:14 PM

Jul 2015
hoopla123 said:

They decided to take their time adapting Volume 5 and parts of GS 1 which was good... only to rush the shit out of Volume 6 and probably Volume 7 when THESE TWO VOLUMES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT VOLUMES IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Holy fucking shit what a fucking train wreck garbage adaption this is becoming. Reminds me the fucking Oregairu Zoku adaptation (except this is much worse).

Literally re-reading the LN in my hands right now to get the details of what the anime adaptation decided to let go (despite most of these things being very fucking important).

Also got rid of very important dialogue and some scenes of Iori giving real bro advice and care for Aki which makes him the #1 bro of the series.

For instance:

> Iori bringing medicine and changes of clothes picked out by one of his secetary coworkers in his doujin circle.

> Iori telling Aki that if Aki doesn't tell his group about him going to visit Eriri who fell sick alone without telling anyone in 3 days after the fact some of his members may leave the group which Aki takes as a joke/little insult from Iori when Iori was actually giving him sound advice because Aki treats his members like his little minions with almost no full disclosure/trust when it comes to big issues like this.

> Iori tells Aki that he should have sent someone else to take care of Eriri in his group while he works on the game because Aki is the fucking director with a deadline coming up and Aki flat out says that he can't trust anyone to do it himself because Utaha and Eriri hate each other (when in reality, these two have the utmost respect for each other) Eriri dislikes Michiru and he can't ask Kato to do it because he feels he uses her around too much. This was supposed to show that Aki has no real trust in his group and he almost cost his group the entire game project just because he couldn't trust others to help out when it counted the most.

> Totally got rid of Eriri telling Izumi about how she has changed now
from before and has the courage to be able to surpass Izumi's growth, which was a sign of her growth both as a creator and a direct effect of her making up with Aki

> Aki telling Iori that he can put 100% faith in the new Eriri while Eriri and Izumi have their own little conversation, which shows that Aki has improved in his trust issues when it comes to leaving his creators to do what they can without constant supervision and hindering the overall work progress.

> Got rid of the ending parts where Kato tries to act indifferently to the trust issues that Aki had during the Eriri incident and tried to brush it off when Aki asks her what is wrong. She eventually cracks and tells everything to Aki like she did in this episode's ending.

This volume was supposed to show that Aki is willing to put everything in the line (even his dream project) for Eriri and later on Utaha (in vol 10+) because those two girls are the two people he respects the most by far.

1. Aki didn't trust her or the group enough and almost cost them an entire project they worked on their own free time and money (hint hint Utaha) for HIS SAKE...

2. Aki didn't think about everyone else that put in so much effort into the project and decided to ditch all of that just for one person (in this case Eriri, and despite Kato and Eriri being best friends, which the anime does not display well... is still a huge no no to Kato).

So sad how Volume 6 was the Eririfag volume and also the second most important volume in the series (only after Volume 7), only to be rushed to fucking hell and beyond.

As a LN reader that has been following the series for years and spent quite the bucks on the series, it is sad to see the anime adaptation get so rushed, especially at the most important parts of the series...

Though I'm an Utahafag, if they were gonna rush it, they should have given Volume 5 and GS 1 2-3 episodes and adapted Volume 6 with 3-4 episodes...

I can only hope that Volume 7, the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING ARC, doesn't get rushed to hell like this...

That's anime for you: they tend to leave out a lot of things that would take up a lot of time just to fit the episode, though that's a hit-and-miss option. Not everything gets played out to the fullest, sadly, but rushed or not, as long as everything makes sense, that's all they need.

HeroVladimir93 said:
This show really enjoys piling crap on Tomoya, doesn't it? No matter how hard he tries, every decision he makes will come up short. The character moments between Tomoya and Eriri were beautiful, and I like to think Eriri will get some closure on her feelings for Tomoya and her rivalry with Izumi. Being a leader was never easy for Tomoya, but this time the pressure really gets to him. Also, don't misinterpret Megumi's comments at the end of the episode: she knows Tomoya had good intentions, she just doesn't like it that he has to take responsibility for everything. Series like this end up tugging the viewers' heartstrings.

Such is the routes of 3D women...

But yeah, I can agree with this. Everytime it seems like Tomoya gets out of the fire, something else comes his way and throws him back in, and it doesn't help that despite him having good intentions, a lot of people will give him grief for it.

I did like the Tomoya/Eriri moments, and it seems like she got her goal (to be his number one) and accepted that she can only get better (and gained a rival in the process). As for Megumi, I feel like she has some sort of complex that she feels like her only role is just to be the poster girl, so she wants to be more involved with whatever happens in the circle because she's grown to love it, and Tomoya not consulting with her about what happened to Eriri was the straw that started breaking her passive-aggressive behavior.

Right now, I kind of don't want the others to come in, and leave Tomoya alone to think about what he needs to do to get Megumi's forgiveness. She clearly told him why she was upset, so now he clearly knows what he needs to do. Having everyone come and berate him would just feel like bullying, and he'd never grow as a result.
𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. 𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
May 18, 2017 12:31 PM

Dec 2014
Not a LN reader, but this was the first ep that felt a little bit rushed. Katou got understandably mad, and I was wondering at the beginning why the hell Tomoya was going off by himself. Still, a very enjoyable episode.
I need sleep.
May 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
So given the feedback, it's safe to say they are not trying to give this show a season 3. Gonna cram everything into the last 5 episodes and say fuck you to anyone else. This is why I try not to let myself get too attached to shows now because shit like this happens. Anywho, Kato displaying emotion through words...about motherfucking time because I was getting sick of her deadpan sarcasm. Time for the drama.
Don't believe the hype.
May 18, 2017 1:27 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This didn't feel any different pacing wise to the other episodes imo.....I liked how things played out, short, sweet and straight to the point with no extra bullshit required

Tomoya is still a dumbass but at least Aki managed to come out of this on a positive note and also, I'm happy that their game is gaining tons of hype too
May 18, 2017 1:35 PM

May 2015
so he didnt had the time to call anyone from the group the whole time eriri was sick
how many days was he even with eriri
initially i thought he had contacted kato before contacting iori and kato was in the house before he left for eriri guess i was wrong lul
guess this shows how important eriri is to him
still can't forgive him for making kato mad i expect utaha and michiru to be mad too
May 18, 2017 1:42 PM

Feb 2014
The pacing just decided to go into turbo mode for this episode. I still thought it was an enjoyable episode, obviously, but it felt rushed at times though.

As much as a dumbass Tomoya can be, he did the right thing when it came to getting to Eriri's side to look after her. He can thank Iori for that, although Akane, the lady who drove them to the place, had a creepy grin on her face. O_O

And even though they could only produce 100 copies of the game on bland-looking discs, it sold out in super quick time due to the hype for the game and the people behind making it too. =)

However, Kato got left out of a lot of this and she's certainly showing Tomoya just how frustrated she is about it. It looks like a storm is starting to form over the horizon, all full of solid drama.

Over to you, Tomoya. Don't screw it up now! =P
May 18, 2017 1:43 PM
Mar 2017
link for the episode?
May 18, 2017 2:07 PM
May 2017
Man the show really enjoys makes people get mad at Tomoya.

Unpopular opinion, it seems that Tomoya is in a situation in which he simply can not win, any course of action he takes or any decision he makes, is always going to piss off one of the girls in the circle, this time was Katou. In my personal opinion, I think Tomoya's decision was correct, if some childhood friend is so sick because of me (work overload) .. I have to correct that mistake, or try to reduce it by my self, I caused that problem, I must correct it. Frankly now I understand why the decision that the girls will take later will be the best for Tomoya, they are too attached to him, which makes them stagnate artistically and discharge their frustrations on him, the worst thing is that the guy does not know how to face that situation, he is just too attached to his own world and personal goals (for now)than worry about for others (this is the first time that i have seen him really worry about someone)
May 18, 2017 2:29 PM
Apr 2016
hoopla123 said:

If they do I'll be giving them hell like Katou does :O
May 18, 2017 4:01 PM
May 2017
XaneKudo said:
hoopla123 said:

For instance:

> Totally got rid of Eriri telling Izumi about how she has changed now
from before and has the courage to be able to surpass Izumi's growth, which was a sign of her growth both as a creator and a direct effect of her making up with Aki

That's anime for you: they tend to leave out a lot of things that would take up a lot of time just to fit the episode, though that's a hit-and-miss option. Not everything gets played out to the fullest, sadly, but rushed or not, as long as everything makes sense, that's all they need.

HeroVladimir93 said:

Such is the routes of 3D women...

But yeah, I can agree with this. Everytime it seems like Tomoya gets out of the fire, something else comes his way and throws him back in, and it doesn't help that despite him having good intentions, a lot of people will give him grief for it.

I did like the Tomoya/Eriri moments, and it seems like she got her goal (to be his number one) and accepted that she can only get better (and gained a rival in the process). As for Megumi, I feel like she has some sort of complex that she feels like her only role is just to be the poster girl, so she wants to be more involved with whatever happens in the circle because she's grown to love it, and Tomoya not consulting with her about what happened to Eriri was the straw that started breaking her passive-aggressive behavior.

Right now, I kind of don't want the others to come in, and leave Tomoya alone to think about what he needs to do to get Megumi's forgiveness. She clearly told him why she was upset, so now he clearly knows what he needs to do. Having everyone come and berate him would just feel like bullying, and he'd never grow as a result.

Pretty much that Katou wanted to be the poster girl so bad, i think is because right now people are noticing her more than before
May 18, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
The game is finally done and out of the way. Interesting to see what happens from now on.
Tomoya just made too many mistakes.
May 18, 2017 4:19 PM

May 2015
You know things start to take a different turn when Megumi's mad.

May 18, 2017 5:12 PM
Dec 2016
I'm speechless at the ending scene where Kato acts unusual :(
May 18, 2017 5:13 PM
Apr 2017
Wooo...what an ep..rushed as I suspected but things turned out pretty well for the group..though akane-san was reaaaallly suspicious...and that ending scene..tomoya still can't fully grasp what "team effort" really is....I really like the outburst of Kato for she would really like to help aki but instead carried the burden by himself....THE DRAMA CONTINUES!!!!
May 18, 2017 5:36 PM

Jun 2014
At least they got to sell their game, but it sucks that Kato is now mad at Tomoya.

And I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Akane and Enaka are the same person.....especially when you consider the fact that Enaka is just Akane backward.

Wicked_Wave said:
Kato being mad was stupid like really are you a kid? instead of being angry and saying I can't forgive you why not talk with Tomoya and clear things besides Tomo chooses to tell you the things or not seriously I tried to like her but she gets on my nerves

Well if they did that this show would probably end next episode. They have to find a way to make things interesting with some drama.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 18, 2017 8:18 PM

Sep 2015
Megumi looked so good in her winter outfit at the end! #BestGirl
May 18, 2017 9:27 PM

Dec 2014
pace way too fast.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
May 18, 2017 9:55 PM

Aug 2013
And again this ending makes me very excited, I really enjoyed the development of Eriri and Tomoya's relationship during the episode, but Katou steals the scene at the end and leaves the protagonist's morale on the floor, I really wanted to see a good drama in the plot, and it seems that it came at the exact moment, I'm even more excited to continue watching ..
May 19, 2017 12:25 AM

Oct 2011
whoa the drama begins
May 19, 2017 1:20 AM

May 2016
During the part where Aki and Iori visited Eriri, was the other girl smiling while Iori talks to her quietly a foreshadowing for things to come, or is it something else?
May 19, 2017 2:48 AM
Aug 2016
the romcom which the reason many people attracted to this series is gone and they went full drama now

and l think everybody can guess that Ekana and Akane is the same person, since Enaka is Akane spelling backwards

and for those who wants to know about Akane
May 19, 2017 2:54 AM

Aug 2014
this just keeps on getting better and better , can't wait for the next ep .
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
May 19, 2017 3:26 AM

Mar 2013
Eriri was really cute this episode.
Her moments with MC was sweet.

And seriously, being dense for all the time until now, he chose this crucial moment to act stubborn and care about his friend? As a director, he had a responsibility to not let his team members hard work go to waste.

I've got a bad feeling from Akane's grin. And Iori said something to her. Seems very shady indeed.

Also, Megumi's anger was justified at the end. The MC had it coming. In fact, I'm more surprised other girls aren't lashing out at him for his irresponsible action that affected the whole team's goal.
May 19, 2017 5:32 AM

Sep 2013
0/10 due to lack of Utaha-senpai.

Anyway, kidding aside, I didn't like the episode that much. But that ending though, the story will finally be centered on our heroine. I can't wait :D
May 19, 2017 8:11 AM

Jul 2014
Katou got pissed... Jesus! and with that mature long hair look to tops... best.episode.by far.
May 19, 2017 8:40 AM
Mar 2015
Tomoya did the right thing in forcing Eriri to rise above what she had done to become a better artist knowing that it made her sick made him rush to her side There really was no place for Kato there He had to show Eriri that he still treasured their childhood together even though it moved beyond

May 19, 2017 8:43 AM

Dec 2013
pgmhecateii said:
I´m glad they managed to sell their game, even if it wasn´t complete. Also, I didn´t expect that moment at the end, because Kato usually has this calm and cool personality.
And what was up with that Enaka lady?

Without spoiling too much....

You'll see what I mean at the end of this season.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 19, 2017 8:56 AM

Sep 2011
Well, this is what you call "you're fucking up the heroines' flags".

May 19, 2017 9:24 AM
May 2017
landofthekwt said:
Tomoya did the right thing in forcing Eriri to rise above what she had done to become a better artist knowing that it made her sick made him rush to her side There really was no place for Kato there He had to show Eriri that he still treasured their childhood together even though it moved beyond

Indeed, even Katou said that he did the correct thing.. but still she was pissed at him, since she wanted to be part of his decisions. I think that Tomoya made that decision to go alone to take care of Eriri because she is a friend of his childhood, and as you said Megumi does not take place there. He also did it because he did not want to worry Megumi, nor did he want her to intrude, since if she had heard of that situation, she would have gone anyway

Like I said, the show always put the guy in the no win situation
May 19, 2017 9:38 AM

Jul 2014
Okay, this show can seriously fuck right off with this bullshit, awfully contrived drama that literally contradicts absolutely everything that happened last week; last week they wanted him to help support Eriri, but when he does he still gets berated all the way to hell and back. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't it would seem, and it's extremely hard to get behind the show on that front. This episode is definitely the worst example of forced drama I have seen in a long while, that's for sure.
May 19, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2015
MC-kun decision of aiding his friend was not wrong however giving a call to the others (the other were involved in this project too) rely on them more would be the correct thing to do... It was pretty obvious that Megumi was super committed for MC's sake since season 1, he even took in this season a more proactive roll. MC should have relied on Kato more...

Moral of the Story Arc - Communicate people & Rely on your friends more!

Smudy said:
Well, that's the first time i've seen Katou visibly upset like that. Seeing how he never accepted her helping hand in this season, i get her.
Megumi is absolutely right about that last part. I know it's just to add more drama but man MC was in the wrong by not taking her advice & help into consideration...

May 19, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2007
Seriously why does he propose to help Kato with her suitcase after she has gone down the stairs? So insensitive.

Well she totally hit the point in the end. Aki don't trust the others.
May 19, 2017 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
Not a fan of Tomoya but i have to defend him to some degree the guy can't catch a break, no matter what choices he makes dumb or not everyone gives him flak for it.

this week he did fuck up pretty bad after all the determination from Kato we got only to find out he didn't consider any of it and just did things on his own
May 19, 2017 11:30 PM

May 2017
Megumi was lowkey scary at the end my inner M is tingling

Best girl hands down

It's justified and legit Tomoya's fault
May 19, 2017 11:40 PM

May 2017
Contreras1991 said:
landofthekwt said:

Indeed, even Katou said that he did the correct thing.. but still she was pissed at him, since she wanted to be part of his decisions. I think that Tomoya made that decision to go alone to take care of Eriri because she is a friend of his childhood, and as you said Megumi does not take place there. He also did it because he did not want to worry Megumi, nor did he want her to intrude, since if she had heard of that situation, she would have gone anyway

Like I said, the show always put the guy in the no win situation

It's not about Megumi going there, it's about not telling her, he could've at least told her. And I don't think Megumi will go there nor Tomoya wouldn't want her there, if Tomoya explained it properly, besides Kato would support his decision, Tomoya knows it's too late before he even got out of his house

Note: Kato noticed Utaha's move with that extra route, did she intrude on the two? Nope

TL;DR: it's legit tomoya's fault, kato getting angry is justified
May 20, 2017 7:34 AM

Feb 2016
the point of this episode is...always answer girl's call before you make her upset
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

181 by RioAl »»
Mar 16, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

277 by toralbabs »»
Jan 27, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

205 by toralbabs »»
Jan 20, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

177 by Strikrr »»
Jan 20, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

100 by Strikrr »»
Jan 19, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.