Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2017 3:32 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
the new female pro hero character has a great quirk that she can turn into a dragon, it fits her name Ryukyuu alright

meanwhile Overhaul seems to know the heroes and police are coming so he is running away while making his allies give them time to escape
May 18, 2017 3:58 AM

Dec 2012
YOOO the Eight Precepts going straight for the attack.
Nice save from Deku.

DAMN Ryuukyuu can turn into a dragon. That is awesome.

Overhaul sending his minions to stall for time.
Santoryu_XBurnerMay 18, 2017 4:03 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 18, 2017 4:15 AM

May 2010
j0x said:

meanwhile Overhaul seems to know the heroes and police are coming so he is running away while making his allies give them time to escape

With his talk w/ Shiggy about wasting Muscular and Moonfish, it seems like the 8 precepts aren't that important and they were just popularized as a threat by his mob.

Very curious as how this raid will go; it's very different from the previous one. The target this time aren't newbies even if they're just decoys; I wonder how this'll play out.
"You can't blame someone for being weak. But you can blame them for not trying to get stronger."
-Natayama, Miri
May 18, 2017 5:54 AM

Dec 2013
That is an awesome dragon quirk.

Incoming one vs one fights?
May 18, 2017 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
Ryuukyuu has an awesome quirk. Hope to see more of her in action.

Seems like this mission is about to get much more complicated with these 8 Perspects now. I hope Deku knows what he's doing.
May 18, 2017 6:48 AM

Mar 2015
somthing feel nasty about the whole build up... feels some really blad flag triggered
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 18, 2017 8:34 AM

May 2014
Damn, so there are quirks like that too, makes me think of the zoan type devil fruits from One Piece. I'm excited to see what they're gonna do with em.
Aside from that, this chapter was really thrilling, makes me think that this arc will be very good. *~*
May 18, 2017 9:56 AM
Sep 2012
Well okay the action is starting. Eri must be rescued failure is not accepted, let's go guys.

When the good guys get arrogant, that is never a good sign, the bad guys have a secret weapon that is able to take away quirks, so of course they will be embolden.

I wonder what he meant "I can't be found out here", hmm something to do with spy?

Well this should be an intense arc.
May 18, 2017 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
We're off to an intense start. Also who's the man they were mentioning in the beginning of the chapter? I think I forgot something.

DRAGON Quirk FTW. XD

Looks like Chisaki has released his goons, that explanation for the masks though, wow. :o
May 18, 2017 3:30 PM
Apr 2016
New villains. They must be monsters. Hope Deku can improve his ability quite significantly in this arc. 5/5.
May 18, 2017 4:54 PM

Sep 2013
Gran torino is not there and the yakuza are not afraid.
8 precept pawns ready to go.
May 20, 2017 3:14 AM

Oct 2015
So she does turn into a dragon. Pretty cool. Also Gran Torino pulled away by Tsukauchi makes me all the more suspicious of him (Tsukauchi). I never trust a plain-faced guy after Aizen.

Lock Lock is clearly gonna get himself killed.
May 20, 2017 5:56 AM

Nov 2014
Of course he has predicted the police-hero raid, how else is he going to look like a cool villain? Meh, I knew would come out like this, don't know why I expected a different outcome.
May 20, 2017 8:46 PM

Dec 2015
ouriel said:
Of course he has predicted the police-hero raid, how else is he going to look like a cool villain? Meh, I knew would come out like this, don't know why I expected a different outcome.

Wow I didnt know about that. Thanks Sherlock /s
Seriously though what has being cool anything to do with him knowing he's being watched? Or I guess you're trying to complain to be the know it all guy....

Of course he has to know because you know plot reason?
May 21, 2017 4:37 AM

Nov 2014
KonoYume said:
ouriel said:

Seriously though what has being cool anything to do with him knowing he's being watched? Or I guess you're trying to complain to be the know it all guy....

No problem Watson. :) /s
First of all, he couldn't have known that on that day, the police and heroes would raid the "organisation", so predicting it is impossible;

Second, 2 chapters ago, I didn't complain, but I had my doubts when they all planned and how everything is going to go as they planned(I'm talking about the secret hero meeting), which is pure bollocks and as cliche as possible in this and many other mangas or anime to make the villain(s) or hero(es) some sort of geniuses for predicting 27 moves ahead;

Third, this falls with what I said in the second passage of the last paragraph, to make the hero or villain look like some sort of genius.

For plot reasons, they could've arrested him, or the Villain organisation could've helped him, he could've surrendered and escaped and couple of other outcomes that are possible without having to resort to this "I predicted they would come right on this day, so I took all the possible measures to fool them".

So far, this manga has been straying away from this formula, and that's what makes it interesting, and, I know I am basing this on 2 chapters alone, but, I don't like this.
May 21, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2015
I've been bent since Nighteye gave the whole "I don't accept you" and "it should've been Mirio" speech, so I'm just hoping Deku gives me what I need and figuratively shoves Nighteye's opinion up his ass.
Eh.
Aug 3, 2017 3:27 PM

Feb 2013
Nice dragon power, for a moment I thought that she was a villain.
Aug 18, 2018 11:10 AM

Oct 2014
I like Overhaul's way of treating his underlings, makes him more intriguing 8D
May 28, 2019 12:17 AM

May 2016
The raid has begun and they have a clear look on their objective but the Eight Precepts were more prepared for this undertaking than they initially thought. It's only a matter of time until more of the Hassakai Elite go down upon them...

She can turn into an actual dragon!

Apr 14, 2021 10:43 PM
Dec 2016
ouriel said:
KonoYume said:

No problem Watson. :) /s
First of all, he couldn't have known that on that day, the police and heroes would raid the "organisation", so predicting it is impossible;

Second, 2 chapters ago, I didn't complain, but I had my doubts when they all planned and how everything is going to go as they planned(I'm talking about the secret hero meeting), which is pure bollocks and as cliche as possible in this and many other mangas or anime to make the villain(s) or hero(es) some sort of geniuses for predicting 27 moves ahead;

Third, this falls with what I said in the second passage of the last paragraph, to make the hero or villain look like some sort of genius.

For plot reasons, they could've arrested him, or the Villain organisation could've helped him, he could've surrendered and escaped and couple of other outcomes that are possible without having to resort to this "I predicted they would come right on this day, so I took all the possible measures to fool them".

So far, this manga has been straying away from this formula, and that's what makes it interesting, and, I know I am basing this on 2 chapters alone, but, I don't like this.
he literally got a phone call telling him they were coming.
Mar 10, 2022 2:34 AM

Feb 2021
Damn, she can turn into a dragon??

The 8 percepts of death, are making their move

Aug 16, 2022 6:12 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 372 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 2, 2022

23 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

50 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 10:23 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.