Forum Settings
Forums

SJWs get a taste of their own medicine on Facebook.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
May 17, 2017 4:45 PM
_Ako_ said:
AyameTomoko said:

Jokes on you.
I'm a masochist.
I like it when I'm called bad names.

You disgust me even more. You filthy trash!

Get out of my sight creep...

Nothing can motivate me to leave except whipping and verbal abuse.

May 17, 2017 11:09 PM

People who call people trash are trash. There ya go, something we can all agree with that's not gender-related for no reason :P

May 18, 2017 5:15 AM

Trump is making America great again little by little.

May 18, 2017 7:22 AM

Men are trash though. Women are told what they should and shouldn't be able to wear all the time. People say that it's the woman's fault for getting raped because the victim was wearing something short. People are against that sort of comment, saying women should be able to wear anything they want, yet criticize them when they actually DO?

Edit: I'm referring to the 'women are trash' t-shirts that women, men & non-binary people are starting to wear.
Modified by DuuItNow, May 18, 2017 7:27 AM

May 18, 2017 7:53 AM

but what if they were referring to a garbage man?

drgy55 said:
People who call people trash are trash.

good lord that is some classy cirno logic..

I approve.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

May 18, 2017 8:35 AM

This thread has gone some weird places.

But I’m sorry, dudes: that just isn’t how it works. “Men are trash” is simply not the same thing as sexist attacks on women, because you don’t face the systemic oppression that makes sexist slurs so toxic. If you’re a man and someone calls you a stupid trash man, wow, I’m sorry you had a bad day. If someone calls a woman a bitch or a slut, that’s tinged with millennia of oppression.

This kind of stuff is why I'll never take SJW seriously. If you want to talk about issues with someone a good first step would be to not insult them.

May 18, 2017 8:41 AM
DuuItNow said:
Men are trash though. Women are told what they should and shouldn't be able to wear all the time. People say that it's the woman's fault for getting raped because the victim was wearing something short. People are against that sort of comment, saying women should be able to wear anything they want, yet criticize them when they actually DO?

Edit: I'm referring to the 'women are trash' t-shirts that women, men & non-binary people are starting to wear.
I won't criticize women on what they wear.
But I think it's smart not to act and dress like a slut. We know some men are so perverted and disrespectful that they want to rape a woman, and then defend themselves by playing the blame game. To decrease the chances on attracting those wolves, I think dressing with more dignity and acting strong can help.
But if a woman really wants to wear what she wants to wear, I think effective self-defense must be learned. The woman can electrocute the rapist using stun gun or kick their balls or do martial arts or whatever.
Neither men or women are trash. Saying otherwise is elitism.

May 18, 2017 10:22 AM

hazerddex said:

drgy55 said:
People who call people trash are trash.

good lord that is some classy cirno logic..

I approve.

Thank you my good sir *pushes glasses up*

May 18, 2017 1:09 PM

crx07 said:
I won't criticize women on what they wear.
But I think it's smart not to act and dress like a slut. We know some men are so perverted and disrespectful that they want to rape a woman, and then defend themselves by playing the blame game. To decrease the chances on attracting those wolves, I think dressing with more dignity and acting strong can help.
But if a woman really wants to wear what she wants to wear, I think effective self-defense must be learned. The woman can electrocute the rapist using stun gun or kick their balls or do martial arts or whatever.
Neither men or women are trash. Saying otherwise is elitism.

That's not what it's about at all. Rapists want to get control and feeling mighty. So they choose the nearest victim to them. It's not about your clothes.
A macho guy told me that I shouldn't walk like I walk. That's why he hit on me in his disgusting manner. I dunno man, I just... walk? :'D
And by the way, even if it would be more dangerous, it's about your pride to dress like you want to.

But I’m sorry, dudes: that just isn’t how it works. “Men are trash” is simply not the same thing as sexist attacks on women, because you don’t face the systemic oppression that makes sexist slurs so toxic. If you’re a man and someone calls you a stupid trash man, wow, I’m sorry you had a bad day. If someone calls a woman a bitch or a slut, that’s tinged with millennia of oppression.

If you are called a bitch and you feel oppressed ... laugh it off and live on? There are worse things. You don't have to care about the opinion of other people.

I really dislike when women are trash talking about all men. Uh but I forgot: Only men can be sexists. If women are, it's "the truth".
I'm so tired of them like of all overly angry people.

May 19, 2017 1:23 AM

Ikaros_42oh said:
"If you’re a man and someone calls you a stupid trash man, wow, I’m sorry you had a bad day. If someone calls a woman a bitch or a slut, that’s tinged with millennia of oppression."

Yep total bitch detected. What are we supposed to do? "Sorry that you've been oppressed in the past, here insult us and bring us and yourself down to that level"

But if Facebook decided to not ban hate speech they'd be accused of being like a "cesspool of hatred" like along the lines of some 4chan communities yet if they did you get the gray area of "men are trash" which people on both sides get triggered by and one side shouts "PC CULTURE SUCKS" and one side shouts "OPRESSION" lol

Like its a tough situation for ole facebook but they are ultimately a private company and can censor and moderate what they want... Personally idgaf if some whiny bitch that says "men are trash because muh historical oppression" gets warned and banned

Any time they mention 'well there's a whole history of oppression!" I think of how desperately the movement is in need of some existensialism.

People didn't suffer for your little narrative.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things

May 22, 2017 4:20 AM
Censoring hate goes both ways but honestly I do not like censorship of free speech.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]