Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
May 15, 4:20 AM

Although, We have an abundance of anime. Anime has not yet experimented with a lot of ideas. And want to ask you guys some of those ideas/things you want to see in an anime?

May 15, 4:21 AM

Gigguk has a video on this topic.

May 15, 4:25 AM

I want more shoujo ai animes. Not some yuri ecchi fanservice shit, but an actual GOOD lesbian romance.

May 15, 4:25 AM

More mind-blowing / time-paradox series like Steins Gate. That's my primary wish.

Also more creative / bizarre series like the Monogatari series

May 15, 4:28 AM

Cowboy anime set in the wild west. Not like space cowboys or anything like that. (This might exist but I never seen it before)
Also more anime like School-Live.....

May 15, 4:28 AM

All girls high school slice of life. I imagine even Sophocles would be amazed and convert to waifuism instantly.

May 15, 4:29 AM

More anime which combine sports and romance.

And this

elsanna69 said:
I want more shoujo ai animes. Not some yuri ecchi fanservice shit, but an actual GOOD lesbian romance.

Shoujo ai combined with sports/romance would be even better.

May 15, 4:32 AM

I want more animes based in the Ancient Rome. It hasn't been used that much in anime, and I would really like to see an anime, and not even necessarily based in real events of Ancient Rome (like Romulus's rise to power, the end of the Roman Monarchy, the Punic Wars, Sulla's civil wars, Julius Caesar's life, the Roman Empire...), just something with an Ancient Rome setting.
Hell, even something of the likes of Magi (who uses many of the cultures of the Ancient history) would be good.

Apart of that, nothing more comes to my mind.

EvansXIV said:
I agree, more bizarreness is welcomed.
Modified by Illyricus, May 15, 4:43 AM

May 15, 4:33 AM

More Light Novel adaptations from A1 Pictures. THEY ARE SAVING ANIME!!!1!

May 15, 4:36 AM
romagia said:
All girls high school slice of life. I imagine even Sophocles would be amazed and convert to waifuism instantly.

Didn't we already have that? I think it's called Maria-sama ga Mitteruu, I think. But its set in a Christian school though.

May 15, 4:38 AM

i just want to see trailenders made into a full-fledged series :^( and the fact that it's not makes me very sad
and i want more experimentation like in the early 00's
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi

May 15, 4:44 AM
Dragon Mistress

AndoCommando said:

god this meme really needs to fucking die, this is just bs, like out of the 165 animes A1 made, if we count by series
-sao
-grimgar
-oreimo
-saenai
-asterisk
-oreshura
-eromanga
-O;9

only 7, (tho this is only from the first page, so maybe they really adapted really shit ln that doesnt hit that mainstream)

madhouse
-NGNL
-mahouka
-overlord
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
-Mahou Sensou
-Saiunkoku Monogatari
-Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

all of those shows are within the last 6-7 years, yet no one will ever shit on madhouse and only ride the A1 hate train, cause muh OPM, and continue to meme that A1 is saving that animu
It doesn't matter whether you like Fairy tail and SAO or LoTGH and tatami galaxy, Elitism is how you act.
If you act like one, you are an elitist.
Elitist:
noun
a person having, thought to have, or professing superior intellect or talent.

There is a thin line that separates die hard fanboys, and elitists.-some dude 2015
it is ok to proclaim you like a series and make videos about it, but those haters? They should keep their mouth shut.-some anime fan 2016
everyone can have their own opinions, but those people who hate on popular series?They just hatin.-some so called anti elitist 2017

May 15, 4:50 AM

Scarlett_ryuken said:
AndoCommando said:

god this meme really needs to fucking die, this is just bs, like out of the 165 animes A1 made, if we count by series
-sao
-grimgar
-oreimo
-saenai
-asterisk
-oreshura
-eromanga
-O;9

only 7, (tho this is only from the first page, so maybe they really adapted really shit ln that doesnt hit that mainstream)

madhouse
-NGNL
-mahouka
-overlord
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
-Mahou Sensou
-Saiunkoku Monogatari
-Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

all of those shows are within the last 6-7 years, yet no one will ever shit on madhouse and only ride the A1 hate train, cause muh OPM, and continue to meme that A1 is saving that animu

Madhouse is pretty shit as well recently. Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen. The Irregular at Fuccboi High should never have been touched by Madhouse. No Game No Life was a pretty fun watch though. Asspull galore, but still fun.

May 15, 5:13 AM

AndoCommando said:
Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You must have missed Mahou Sensou. It makes all the other anime on this list look really good in comparison.

May 15, 5:17 AM

yeah give me some more car racing anime

i can only watch initial D wangan midnight and redline so many times

i also want to see shorter skirts and cuter girls
im so demanding lol
My collection of weeb spec funky music here >> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U--
-- Watch Me Derail This Thread.

May 15, 5:21 AM

flannan said:
AndoCommando said:
Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You must have missed Mahou Sensou. It makes all the other anime on this list look really good in comparison.

I did, but now I'm intrigued by this Mahou Sensou you speak of

May 15, 5:25 AM

i want to see an mc who slap a tsundere
i want to see the best girl win
and more Dark/fantasy animu // innocent romance comedy without shitty tsunderes
Modified by tragedydesu, May 15, 5:31 AM
"Yes, I have no reason to take part in the Absurd and Unreasonable real world"Keima Katsuragi
"The real world is scary. It’s pain to deal with other people" Shiori Shiomiya

Best girl never wins feelsbadman

May 15, 5:32 AM

AndoCommando said:
flannan said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19769/Mahou_Sensou
Well, it looks like the usual story: magical battles, teenage protagonists who go to a otherworldly secret school, fate of the world in the balance, plot twists...
But for some reason, it sucks. Way more than any other similar work. Without any specific point I can point to and say "this part is broken".
To the point that I would be convinced if somebody told me it's actually a shoujo reverse-harem. (that's because the only other case of unexpected suckiness was Arcana Famiglia, which turned out to actually be a shoujo reverse-harem, not a shounen battle anime, even though it was full of men and had a tournament arc)

May 15, 5:34 AM

May 15, 5:37 AM

More hard sci-fi and space adventures.

May 15, 5:40 AM

flannan said:
AndoCommando said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19769/Mahou_Sensou
Well, it looks like the usual story: magical battles, teenage protagonists who go to a otherworldly secret school, fate of the world in the balance, plot twists...
But for some reason, it sucks. Way more than any other similar work. Without any specific point I can point to and say "this part is broken".
To the point that I would be convinced if somebody told me it's actually a shoujo reverse-harem. (that's because the only other case of unexpected suckiness was Arcana Famiglia, which turned out to actually be a shoujo reverse-harem, not a shounen battle anime, even though it was full of men and had a tournament arc)

Ok dude I'll check it out sometime but I really doubt it'll be worse than The Irreguar at Faggot High. You can't try to fuck up as bad as they did, you gotta be born that way

May 15, 5:48 AM

Mhhh... I dunno but I feel like I haven't seen that much fanservice... Or am I the only one who feels this way?

Mhhh...

May 15, 5:56 AM

Rockshire said:
Although, We have an abundance of anime. Anime has not yet experimented with a lot of ideas. And want to ask you guys some of those ideas/things you want to see in an anime?

To the secret, YES!!!!
Anyways, I would find it interesting if someone made an anime that involved a murder mystery on a ship (hell, if I actually build up some writing skills, time, and confidence, I may actually take a shot at this).

May 15, 6:31 AM

I really dont know, I prefer it to be surprise, there are many anime that have fascinated me and I have not even thought of something like that.

May 15, 7:26 AM

All girls volleyball ecchi

Twerk team anime

More ass, more titties, more pantsu

May 15, 7:33 AM

More "realistic" romance anime like Kuzu no Honkai.

I bet we already have some, but I haven't seen too many

May 15, 7:39 AM

I just want an ecchi anime that just does not give a fuck and goes all the way.

dadnaya said:
More "realistic" romance anime like Kuzu no Honkai.
Good thing you have quoatations marks there or else I would have to question your definition of the word realistic.

May 15, 7:39 AM

Anime with incredibly flawed characters like NGE did. Don't really matter what it is about.

May 15, 8:06 AM

EvansXIV said:
More mind-blowing / time-paradox series like Steins Gate. That's my primary wish.

This and more Samurai anime. And steampunk... i would love to see a steampunk anime.

May 15, 8:15 AM

I have yet to see a yandere couple. It's always a yandere with a normal person (for obvious reasons) and I want to see two yanderes in a relationship.

Why should I care about your opinion, when your opinion doesn't care about me?......
Why should I care about you, when you don't care about my opinion?......

May 15, 8:51 AM

I really want to see an anime with a setting, story and atmospere similar to CoD4:MW but knowing Japan they would probably throw lolis or witches into it, so..

HyperL said:
I have yet to see a yandere couple. It's always a yandere with a normal person (for obvious reasons) and I want to see two yanderes in a relationship.
+1, sounds brilliant.
Modified by fuyuki, May 15, 8:59 AM

May 15, 8:55 AM
I'd like to see more Ecchi anime with good stories. Other than a harem fantasy.

May 15, 8:57 AM

I want an anime about eSports with heavy emphasis on character-driven drama. And I mean an anime that is really about eSports, not whatever that Quan Zhi Gao Shit thing is.

The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

May 15, 9:04 AM

Dark theme of malicious fighting robots not piloted/controlled by anyone. Incinerating humans is acceptable.

May 15, 9:56 AM
le_halfhand_easy said:
I want an anime about eSports with heavy emphasis on character-driven drama. And I mean an anime that is really about eSports, not whatever that Quan Zhi Gao Shit thing is.

I have to admit that does sound interesting, especially if it has heavy stuff: depression, suicide, and so forth.

May 15, 9:58 AM

More anime that involves rap music, like that TV show ATLANTA with Donald Glover. I would definitely watch something like that in a heartbeat.

May 15, 10:29 AM

DancingTheBa said:
Cowboy anime set in the wild west.

It is a harsh and barren wasteland, where the weak aren't allowed to dream. It is also a sacred land for true men, for there is no place a man can feel more alive. This is Gun Frontier.

KondeKeimado said:
I would love to see a steampunk anime.

Steamboy ?

Rockshire said:
I would really like to see an anime about detectives like Sherlock Holmes solving cases.

Detective Holmes?
Detective Conan?
I won't list all the others more recent that you probably know.

May 15, 10:37 AM

Can I get at least some BBOY street dancing showdown school setting or in your early year that would be DOPE as F
__ NO SIGNATURE NEEDED__

May 15, 10:43 AM
MAOR ONE PUNCH MAN for sure without a doubt.

May 15, 10:54 AM

I feel like a fool while writing this but....
-
-
-
*blush and breathe in like typical dandere* I'd love to see more vegetarian characters since I'm a veggie too! *breathe out*
I know it's uncommon in Japan but it might be interesting. only in my eyes I know There's like only one veggie character I know.
🌸"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."🌸
-Ino to Sakura

May 15, 10:59 AM

Mature/darker shounens like Hunter x Hunter
Nani!?

May 15, 11:04 AM

Rockshire said:

I would really like to see an anime about detectives like Sherlock Holmes solving cases.

Woah, yeah, I approve! I'd love to see more detectives too! :P
🌸"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."🌸
-Ino to Sakura

May 15, 11:07 AM

More anime presenting some interesting philosophical concepts

May 15, 11:21 AM

less high school, more mature scenarios while keeping moe elements

"There is no heaven." - パランカ先生
"They are just close friends." - KyoAni

May 15, 11:40 AM
Animes that portray characters affect by Social Anxiety, we have some but not that many either.

May 15, 12:18 PM
I just want more shows that have consistent and well-developed themes.

I don't really care about what it's about so much as how well it's handled.

May 15, 1:59 PM

More actual wincest and less step-sibling excuses

May 15, 2:51 PM

More horny girls like Miyako in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! that want to suck off the MC and fuck really badly.

May 15, 3:01 PM

I want another season of Elfen Lied cause it's the only thing that can get me off anymore

May 15, 3:08 PM

Quality, originality, realism. You know, all the things there are almost impossible to find.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »