Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it's obvious that Kiriha and Kukuri still has a rivalry going on even if it's about trival things.

Not sure how I feel about the comedy this episode. It just pops out nowhere with awkward timings. Luckily, there isn't much censors in this show. Holy shit, Kokuyou's tits

I think this episode had the least amount of action so far.
May 14, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 2010
The girls went to the wrong god for help.
It was funny to watch tho i guess they won't go their again anytime soon.
May 14, 2017 9:16 AM
Apr 2017
Hey Kaguya's dad!! I like how submissive he is to kiriha and the backstory and the love letter..but man taguri was a beast...well at leadt they got 175000 yen...
"Dynamite pair of tits"
May 14, 2017 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
"One thousand years of death" a bit of Naruto there

The two girls suffered a lot at the hands of Taguri.

KeiichiroSeiichi said:
"Dynamite pair of tits"

laughed at that

May 14, 2017 10:02 AM

Jun 2015
Kukuri and Kokuyou got to stay with Kazuya because Kiriha put pressure on the dad. Taguri showed no mercy for the girls. They messed with the wrong god.
May 14, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2014
well that was some yuri action right now...the episode seemed so ridiculous LoL
May 14, 2017 11:19 AM

Apr 2014
Was a fun little ep. Love it how it went full Kaiji when the game started. ~zawa zawa~

May 14, 2017 11:26 AM
Dec 2008
omg... i can't wait next week episode.. xD
May 14, 2017 12:30 PM
Aug 2011
Nice episode!

But really wasn't expecting them to adapt this chapter of the manga so faithfully in the first part. They even adapted Kazuaki hitting the speech balloon! XD
May 14, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
Yeah finally Kukuri is living with them now, been waiting for this. My favorite part of the episode and that was the part in the manga i really liked is when we got to see Adult Kiriha version with Kazuya's mom and the story of how she used to terrorize Kazuya's dad. And that popping the speech baloon :D its just the best. Hope everyone liked adult Kiriha.

I didn't like the "game" that much but it was decently enough. I always didnt like that lolicon ecchi woman.

Btw the next episode.... the next episode is gonna be epic. I hope, i really hope they would adapt it well. Oh boy the harem is coming hope everyone will be waiting for it <3
May 14, 2017 1:44 PM
Mar 2015
why do I get the feeling "welcome to the pedophile world" after watching this episodes?

I hope their body back to normal again, kinda weird watching this show like this.
May 14, 2017 3:49 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this is so kawaii XD

dat Mario 3 mini game lol
May 14, 2017 7:02 PM

Sep 2011
I can see why this only got 12 episodes. It may work in a longer format, but this won't sell enough to make the anime viable. From the comments I imagine the production company has simply mismanaged the adaptation, but in its current format there are so many other shows that do ecchi better and have a more cohesive and entertaining story.
May 14, 2017 10:09 PM

Apr 2011
plot hole: the main character isn't a little girl, why was he allowed to participate in the game ? xd
May 14, 2017 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
Entertaining lighthearted comedy episode.
I remember playing that matching game before.
May 14, 2017 11:25 PM

Dec 2016
Now this is the fanservice i was expecting when i picked up this show. Niiiice looks like more next week too
May 15, 2017 12:54 AM
Jan 2014
Satisfying. Definitely satisfying. Also, to the (other) source readers here,

Hirugiku said:
I always didnt like that lolicon ecchi woman.

Why not? I like how badass

Shirasho said:
I can see why this only got 12 episodes. It may work in a longer format, but this won't sell enough to make the anime viable. From the comments I imagine the production company has simply mismanaged the adaptation, but in its current format there are so many other shows that do ecchi better and have a more cohesive and entertaining story.

Well, I do agree that this, at its current rate, is rather underwhelming compared to the other ecchi shows. The problem here is that the people who decided to make the adaptation significantly nerfed the fanservice, so the choice was fatal in that case. After all, with shows like Shinmai Maou no Testament already released, I wonder why this one is rather pale, especially when the source's plot gets significantly better at ch40+, as well as making TLR look like the Holy Bible in comparison.
UltimusInfinitumMay 15, 2017 1:31 AM
May 15, 2017 2:28 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Oh man, this was by far the most erotic episode so far, and it came during an episode where I was beginning to think about complaining about it not being as lewd as I want xD

8/8 is gr8

This is probably going to be my AOTS tbh, it's got some real lookers in it with Kiriha and Kukuri, and the comedy parts of it are enough to have my chuckling to myself at my computer. It kind of feels like stepping into a time machine and catching one of the ecchi-comedies from 10 years ago as it's airing - it's very, very, very much got that kind of feel to it. This feels more in line with Nagasarete Airantou, Magipoka, or Umishou, all of which I absolutely adore for similar reasons I adore this one. The characters are so expressionable, and the sense of humor is bombastic and actually funny while still managing to be sexy as fuck on top of that xP

It's a great joy to watch this one, every single episode tbh

May 15, 2017 2:35 AM

Jun 2015
From the moment the narration began, I already suspect that they'll parody Kaiji :D
May 15, 2017 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
The fact that there was a lot more fanservice than usual, did not disturb the vision of this episode, because he was well married with the usual comedy that is rich this evening souls. I laughed so long when Kukuri and Kiriha were discussing in the playground and then they discovered that they were building that sand dam, and what was happening with the bullies. ASD
The construction of the plot is, in some respects, discounted, but I liked the way they came into the house of Kazuya, Kukuri and Kokuyou. I can not wait to see the next episode.
May 15, 2017 9:30 AM

May 2009
Nice endcard by Cool Kyoshinsha

Meanwhile Hamada drew lewd short chapter for Maid Dragon's oficial anthology
May 15, 2017 10:26 AM
Jan 2016
To be honest, this show is below of my expectations so far, the art is really inferior to the art in the anime, I understand the reason why, though I don't accept it as an excuse, I still feel that they don't have a good director and animators for battle scenes and the director in this episode don't seem to have a good time comic too, the episode could be funnier, but they decided changing some scenes and make it worse instead of better, it's a real shame to see an anime and think "oh, this scene could be much better if it was like that". This is what I've been thinking so far.

And now the main reason that this show is real turn off for me so far : Censorship and bad changes in scenes.

It's a real disappointment for me to see all the censorship and changes made in this anime only to low the rate. I was really expecting to see the anime just like the manga, but it seems I was expecting too much, right? well, to think that could be some censorship, is common sense, I guess, but not something this heavy, also if the director want to change something, change it to make it better, not worse, goddamn it.

I'm not expecting for blue rays or dvd with uncensored scenes since the anime doesn't seem to be so successful so far, it seems that only who are already fan of the manga and the people that the like the tags of this anime is actually watching, so my expectations is for 1 season at least 12 chap and that's it, no ova, especials, dvd with uncensored scenes ect. I learned the worst way do not get your hopes high when it comes to manga adaptation.
WorthlesspersonMay 15, 2017 10:47 AM
May 15, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2015
Theres almost always a point in anime when I begin to wonder... what the heck am I watching... The second half was that point. The worst part is that I still kind of enjoyed it...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 15, 2017 3:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
Nice endcard by Cool Kyoshinsha

Meanwhile Hamada drew lewd short chapter for Maid Dragon's oficial anthology
I wish I was the MC in this.....Seeing her tell him that he could do whatever he wants to her made me excited
May 15, 2017 9:46 PM
Jul 2016
Is it just me or they really forgot to introduce yagokoro?
May 16, 2017 3:17 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm well i guess using the tunnel as the replacement for the shrine is going to cause trouble for the kids lol. Plus i don't think anyone would give you any donations at all lol. Lol the warning from Kukiri was dead wrong as well which explains why Kiriha is so angry lol. Well at least Kukuri's disciple is trying to pay or the expenses by getting a part time job though. Lol Kiriha's weakness is pudding eh lol. Hmm now that Kiriha mentions it it does seem strange that Kukiri's magic is pretty weak for a god. Plus she hasn't been able to get back to her usual form as well. Hmm Kukuri's sand dam sure is intricate and pretty detailed as well. Lol sand monster indeed lol. Well at least Kukuri gets to use the bath in Kazuya's house as a result i guess. Lol what a way to start Shiritori though lol. And that caused them to be overheated in the bath lol. Hmm so Kazuya's father is at last back from his trip. Hmm so Kiriha had already met with Kasumi and their father already eh. Naturally since Kiriha was born from a memento of their mother both should be familar to Kiriha. Hmm so the dad has a rather bad experience with Kiriha eh lol. Lol Kiriha just pushing the dad around though lol. Oh my the makeshift shrine has now been classed as a hazard and taken down eh. Guess they lost another home lol. Lol Kasumi's reaction to seeing Kukuri and Kokuyou though lol.

Man that meeting last night is bound to be awkward. Hmm a dynamite pair of tits eh. What kind of accidents does Kasumi think could happen i wonder though lol. Hmm so when faced with refusal Kiriha resorts to blackmail via past love letters eh. I love how they show the letter's content via a large speech bubble though. Guess that worked lol. Hmm so where do spirits and gods go to borrow money i wonder. Naturally the bank will be in another dimension lol. Lol figures that Kiriha would land on Kukuri though lol. Hmm Taguri seems to be a nice enough person from initial appearances. Hmm a card game to decide on whether she will lend you any money eh. Hmm concentration eh what a name for the game. Hmm though some of the card actions though lol. Hmm so it seems that Taguri has a certain interest in things eh lol. Lol there are some things that Kukuri should have warned Kiriha about lol. Quite the high stakes card game they have there though lol. I guess for the goddess that created the game and laid the cards she would know exactly where each card is then. Wow first time i seen Kiriha get scared though lol. Hmm the second attempt was the candy stick game with Kiriha eh lol. Wow Taguri really didn't hold back on her desires when she created this game eh. Hmm a distraction attempt to cover the shuffling of the cards eh. Hmm way to go in turning the tables though. Hmm but they still broke the rules that they just noticed lol. But at least they managed to get a reasonable amount of money. Lol what a wacky episode though lol.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2017 4:17 PM

Mar 2009
god bless Kokuyou.

Crunchyroll comments all saying this is a show for pedophiles, yet they're all watching fucking Eromanga-sensei. Considering how popular it is on that site. -__-
May 18, 2017 4:50 PM

Oct 2011
Kazuya dad back story omg 😲
Kaji reference and some karuta
May 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Oct 2008
lol this episode is also fun
looks like everything is futile on that card game with Taguri!
All the rules seemed to be on her favor!
4/5.

May 22, 2017 4:50 PM

Mar 2016
I thought this was one of the funnier episodes so far and had some of that good pervy bathtub action!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
Well this episode was certainly....pleasing.
May 25, 2017 8:57 PM

Feb 2017
I'm currently not watching this anime, I just got the info of potential yuri for this episode and damn, that's a really perverted woman, just the type I like to see, I hope she will returns for another episode. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 30, 2017 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
nice Kaiji parody
but maybe I should read the manga I want to see this uncensored
Jun 24, 2017 9:08 PM
Oct 2012
ibraheem234 said:
well that was some yuri action right now...the episode seemed so ridiculous LoL

This was kinda borderline illegal, right? 😅 We know those little girls were actually very old, but still... Gotta love some yuri tho, am I right?! LoL
Jul 15, 2017 4:23 AM

May 2012
Oh boy this was quite the ecchi episode if you ask me! Quite a huge change if you ask me in terms of ecchiness!
Sep 3, 2017 11:59 PM

Jun 2009
Now THAT is a cardgame I can get behind. *zawa zawa*
Oct 21, 2017 6:06 AM

Sep 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
Kazuya dad back story omg 😲
Kaji reference and some karuta

it was hilarious when he compared her to an sister in law XD
Feb 15, 2018 8:52 AM

Sep 2013
Hah...perviest episode yet

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 25, 2018 4:20 AM
Jun 2017
Worthlessperson said:
To be honest, this show is below of my expectations so far, the art is really inferior to the art in the anime, I understand the reason why, though I don't accept it as an excuse, I still feel that they don't have a good director and animators for battle scenes and the director in this episode don't seem to have a good time comic too, the episode could be funnier, but they decided changing some scenes and make it worse instead of better, it's a real shame to see an anime and think "oh, this scene could be much better if it was like that". This is what I've been thinking so far.

And now the main reason that this show is real turn off for me so far : Censorship and bad changes in scenes.

It's a real disappointment for me to see all the censorship and changes made in this anime only to low the rate. I was really expecting to see the anime just like the manga, but it seems I was expecting too much, right? well, to think that could be some censorship, is common sense, I guess, but not something this heavy, also if the director want to change something, change it to make it better, not worse, goddamn it.

I'm not expecting for blue rays or dvd with uncensored scenes since the anime doesn't seem to be so successful so far, it seems that only who are already fan of the manga and the people that the like the tags of this anime is actually watching, so my expectations is for 1 season at least 12 chap and that's it, no ova, especials, dvd with uncensored scenes ect. I learned the worst way do not get your hopes high when it comes to manga adaptation.

Ohh, just shut it you hill billy hipster... You don't have to spout the usual nonsense known by every living person since ever. Go ask your mummy for attention.
Apr 15, 2018 3:39 PM

Aug 2014
lol what am I watching...
Mar 23, 2019 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
Taguri is definitely the best character in this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 10, 2019 2:57 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
HAHAHAHA a Kaiji parody, I didn't except to see that in this anime lol
Jun 20, 2020 5:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally, the plot forwarding some information. The family of Kazuya knew Kiriha? Lmao, that father funny af. Look at his past, damn idk why he could survived that treating Kiriha on that time. Its shit knowing that. Now, the whole family gonna be a servant for Kiriha. Great.

Ah, at last, Kukuri moved to the Kazuya's house. Its about time they would do that, since how could she lived on that placed? Yeah, the whole family had a problem with that. Fortunately, they were all a kind-hearted people. Lmao.

So this episode just to introduced some perverted god? Great that shit existed, i loved that world. Fortunately they lended some good amount of money, which was not a bad time for a 'game' at all. And Kazuya, i feel bad, his plot there in the half of a second was so minimalist. Atleast the amount of ecchi were so great, so i don't mind with these episode for fanservices purpose only at all. So lets just move on to see another wildness of this show.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2021 9:00 AM
Feb 2019
It was definitely my favorite episode ever and I never laugh that hard from the beginning of it. This anime is pretty funny, I saw this on YouTube of anime compilation so I started watching it. Awesome anime
Sep 10, 2021 5:44 PM

Nov 2010
"Sawa... sawa..." That reference to Kaiji cracked me up so much.

So much ecchi goodness this episode. I wish this happened when Kiriha and Kukuri are in their teenage forms though. It would've been so much sweeter. hehe
Apr 8, 2022 10:57 PM

Jul 2019
Lots of adorable Kubo Yurika-noises this episode!

I liked the bit of back story with Kiriha being "like a sister-in-law". Haha, poor dad!

Kasumi is jealous of Kokuyou's dynamite tits. Kokuyou on the other hand doesn't seem to care. "Are you satisfied?" XD

Damn, Taguri is a perv. I got Lucoa vibes from her (mature looks, eyes closed) so I assumed for some reason that she'd be like her. Oh well, at least they got their money.
Nov 15, 2023 7:11 PM
Jan 2023
Money goddess cheated in the game by knowing where every card was ahead of time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2017

100 by ButtMancer »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

38 by rohan121 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

31 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2017

54 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 14, 2023 4:01 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

92 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.