Forum Settings
Forums

why r people so mean to me just because im a right winger

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 14, 2017 12:44 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:
xrockxz89 said:

How has globalism ravaged the U.S.? When I say globalism I don't mean anything special, I just mean nations working hand in hand fora mutually beneficial future. You know, like the kids are supposed to do in Kindergarten.

If America ever wants to join these other nations as a land that is much more 'taken care of,' then I think global compromise is in order...

I mean, much of America is already just fine. What you want to see is that 'tipping point' where the general populous gains that social understanding...

You might want to get past that sort of kindergarten worldview.

That's not what globalism is... Globalism is about centralizing control and taking away sovereignty. It's the worst possible system for the average person, other than pure communism. A country with nationalist policies can work with other countries.

some of our problems are big enough now that it can get hard to care about something that wont effect you right now or for a little while like with climate change/pollution. some globalist policies could go a long way imo.

nationalism can be hard to balance and can be taken advantage of and can needlessly divide some people. pure nationalism 'i am my nation uhr durr' gives me cancer, like not everyone has to put themselves first but can help the world out because we're still a rather large part in it.
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 14, 2017 1:03 AM

Apr 2014
hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

You might want to get past that sort of kindergarten worldview.

That's not what globalism is... Globalism is about centralizing control and taking away sovereignty. It's the worst possible system for the average person, other than pure communism. A country with nationalist policies can work with other countries.

you know that sovereignty tend to be bad right? that's what authoritarian governments tend to work on.

sovereign are what you call countries ruled by a king

also most Average people tend to be find with Globalization of trade.

also why don't you both just look up the definition of Globalism rather then arguing about what it means

the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.

also Globalism is what allows Free trade.

that's the reason you get to buy things like anime. you know kind of the reason were all on this site.

You're literally arguing that sovereignty is bad.

No, in fact, being ruled by unelected bureaucrats is not good. You'd think the left would be all about "power to the people", but apparently not.

Ikaros_42oh said:
some of our problems are big enough now that it can get hard to care about something that wont effect you right now or for a little while like with climate change/pollution. some globalist policies could go a long way imo.

nationalism can be hard to balance and can be taken advantage of and can needlessly divide some people. pure nationalism 'i am my nation uhr durr' gives me cancer, like not everyone has to put themselves first but can help the world out because we're still a rather large part in it.

It's easy for rich liberals to say "well we don't always have to put ourselves first", because they aren't affected by their policies. And when they are (for example, when Muslims flood their area), they move away and continue voting for the same policies.

It doesn't have to be about national pride so much as rational self-interest. Any policy that doesn't put one's own country first is perverse and will eventually lead to a populist revolt. And yes, push people too far and you'll get a fascist revolt.
May 14, 2017 1:07 AM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
hazerddex said:

you know that sovereignty tend to be bad right? that's what authoritarian governments tend to work on.

sovereign are what you call countries ruled by a king

also most Average people tend to be find with Globalization of trade.

also why don't you both just look up the definition of Globalism rather then arguing about what it means

the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.

also Globalism is what allows Free trade.

that's the reason you get to buy things like anime. you know kind of the reason were all on this site.

You're literally arguing that sovereignty is bad.

No, in fact, being ruled by unelected bureaucrats is not good. You'd think the left would be all about "power to the people", but apparently not.

Ikaros_42oh said:

It's easy for rich liberals to say "well we don't always have to put ourselves first", because they aren't affected by their policies. And when they are (for example, when Muslims flood their area), they move away and continue voting for the same policies.

It doesn't have to be about national pride so much as rational self-interest. Any policy that doesn't put one's own country first is perverse and will eventually lead to a populist revolt. And yes, push people too far and you'll get a fascist revolt.

please explain in what shape or form a king/ person naming them selves supreme ruler is power to the people?

sovereign

a supreme ruler, especially a monarch.
synonyms:ruler, monarch, crowned head, head of state, potentate, suzerain, overlord, dynast, leader; king, queen, emperor, empress, prince, princess, czar, royal duke, regent, mogul, emir, sheikh, sultan, maharaja, raja

so yes im against 1 person being in charge.

i love democracy not a monarchy

honestly what i want is a world government ruled by a large group of individuals selected by people from different area's of the planet. especially as/when we move into more space era stuff (if we ever do)
GrimAtramentMay 14, 2017 1:14 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 14, 2017 1:13 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:

Ikaros_42oh said:

nationalism just makes america look more and more selfish and ends up with muslims coming over here anyways but now brainwashed with kinda the truth and now with terroristic ideas. gr8.

population should be more understanding including the rich liberals.

May 14, 2017 1:18 AM

Apr 2014
hazerddex said:
please explain in what shape or form a king/ person naming them selves supreme ruler is power to the people?

sovereign

synonyms:ruler, monarch, crowned head, head of state, potentate, suzerain, overlord, dynast, leader; king, queen, emperor, empress, prince, princess, czar, royal duke, regent, mogul, emir, sheikh, sultan, maharaja, raja

honestly what i want is a world government ruled by a large group of individuals selected by people from different area's of the planet. especially as/when we move into more space era stuff (if we ever do)

Okay, so English isn't your first language. Not "sovereign", but "sovereignty".

- the authority of a state to govern itself or another state.
"national sovereignty"
synonyms: autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, home rule, self-determination, freedom
"the colony demanded full sovereignty"

- a self-governing state.

Ikaros_42oh said:
nationalism just makes america look more and more selfish and ends up with muslims coming over here anyways but now brainwashed with kinda the truth and now with terroristic ideas. gr8.

population should be more understanding including the rich liberals.

Uh, no. If America was nationalist, no Muslims would be allowed to come here, and we would stop blowing them up for no reason. The current US foreign policy is globalist.
AltairiusMay 14, 2017 1:21 AM
May 14, 2017 1:21 AM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
hazerddex said:

sovereign

"national sovereignty"
synonyms: autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, home rule, self-determination, freedom

and that has to do with a global economy and free trade how?

unless your saying you don't want to buy anime.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 14, 2017 1:21 AM
Jul 2018
My opinion or experiences with them: Because right-winged ideas are per se hostile against other humans and judge them for shallow reasons. I saw the right-winged always as aggressive and unconfident or unsatisfied with themselves and their own lives, so they decide to take it out on others. It's like that kids in school, who beat others up and then they wonder why nobody wants to play with them. ^^"
removed-userMay 14, 2017 1:27 AM
May 14, 2017 1:22 AM

Mar 2014
Help! People disagree with my opinions!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 14, 2017 1:26 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:

Uh, no. If America was nationalist, no Muslims would be allowed to come here, and we would stop blowing them up for no reason. The current US foreign policy is globalist.

nationalism and isolationist foreign policies dont have that much to do with each other...

the reason we blew them up is oil and no joke because america gets a national boner from their troops and war lmao.

id say we're pretty nationalist except some trade and the odd policy agreements. fucking weak.

May 14, 2017 1:27 AM

Apr 2014
hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

"national sovereignty"

Pure free trade undermines the working class. You can have reasonable trade policies within nationalist governments.

Also see my above comment about US foreign policy. These wars are globalist in nature.
May 14, 2017 1:31 AM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
hazerddex said:

Pure free trade undermines the working class. You can have reasonable trade policies within nationalist governments.

Also see my above comment about US foreign policy. These wars are globalist in nature.

no wars have nothing to do with globalism.

if we did not have trade policies and globalization there would be more wars.

things like the UN and EU were made to prevent wars on the scale of WW1 and WW2 and they have been doing a pretty good job at those.
also the wars would still happen as everyone needs natural resources.

large scale wars have been reduced. thanks to globalization of trade.

if we did not have free trade we would be slaughtering each other for resources right about now.

May 14, 2017 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

things like the UN and EU were made to prevent wars on the scale of WW1 and WW2 and they have been doing a pretty good job at those.

if we did not have free trade we would be slaughtering each other for resources right about now.

There are currently 52 wars going on at this exact moment.
May 14, 2017 1:35 AM

Feb 2010
Neane93 said:
hazerddex said:

There are currently 52 wars going on at this exact moment.

yes and none of them compare to how bad previous wars were. currently WW2 still holds the record for the most deaths. why do you think we don't call the other wars WW3-100

where in what i said that globalization ended all war on earth?

if you think its globalization fault your kidding yourself.

humans can find the most stupidest things to fight each other over.

were not free of war but were better off then we were in say the 1900
GrimAtramentMay 14, 2017 1:41 AM

May 14, 2017 1:44 AM

Apr 2014
Ikaros_42oh said:
Altairius said:

nationalism and isolationist foreign policies dont have that much to do with each other...

the reason we blew them up is oil and no joke because america gets a national boner from their troops and war lmao.

id say we're pretty nationalist except some trade and the odd policy agreements. fucking weak.

You can't really be isolationist and not nationalist. The whole point of isolationism is that you reduce your dealings outside of the nation. I'm not for complete isolationism, but it's best to be self-sufficient where you can be. The founding fathers wanted to avoid foreign entanglements.

hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

The world wars happened for many reasons, but WWII happened largely because Germany had lost its sovereignty and had a horrible treaty imposed on it by foreign powers.

The current wars are a different situation. If the US would be more self-sufficient, they wouldn't have to fuck with the Middle East. Oh, and cutting off ties to Israel would help. Again, America First policy does not include neocon style wars.

Yes, a certain amount of free trade helps lift countries out of poverty, but not to the point of having mass immigration and shipping jobs to the third world so that the top 1% can make more money off of cheap labor.
May 14, 2017 1:56 AM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

You can't really be isolationist and not nationalist. The whole point of isolationism is that you reduce your dealings outside of the nation. I'm not for complete isolationism, but it's best to be self-sufficient where you can be. The founding fathers wanted to avoid foreign entanglements.

hazerddex said:

The world wars happened for many reasons, but WWII happened largely because Germany had lost its sovereignty and had a horrible treaty imposed on it by foreign powers.

The current wars are a different situation. If the US would be more self-sufficient, they wouldn't have to fuck with the Middle East. Oh, and cutting off ties to Israel would help. Again, America First policy does not include neocon style wars.

Yes, a certain amount of free trade helps lift countries out of poverty, but not to the point of having mass immigration and shipping jobs to the third world so that the top 1% can make more money off of cheap labor.

yes because isolationism worked out so well for the U.S last time it happened.

oh wait that would be pearl harbor/great depression.

also we would not be as advances as we are today if everyone was Isolationists.
also

ignoring what goes on in other countries is like turning around and waiting for some one to shove there foot up your posterior

no ww2 happened because people played lets beat up on the loser after the first world war. it also happened because of rampant Nationalism you know the birth of Fascism (or maybe you don't know)

May 14, 2017 2:32 AM

Apr 2014
hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

also

ignoring what goes on in other countries is like turning around and waiting for some one to shove there foot up your posterior

no ww2 happened because people played lets beat up on the loser after the first world war. it also happened because of rampant Nationalism you know the birth of Fascism (or maybe you don't know)

So you support the US being world police?

No, fascism rises when you deny nationalism/sovereignty to a people for too long.
May 14, 2017 2:41 AM

Feb 2010
Altairius said:
hazerddex said:

also

No, fascism rises when you deny nationalism/sovereignty to a people for too long.

first of all no i don't support the U.S being the world Polices it would help if countries work together to solve issues rather then the U.S acting on its own that's why we have things like the EU and UN its a collective group of different nations rather then a singular one acting on its own.

and are you fking serious?!

no! that is not how Fascism rises

Fascism is when as i said before you have TO much nationalism/ Bigotry.

what do you think Axis was?!

it was literally a group of people who though that every other country needed to suck there massive d

also the U.S seeing itself as a world polices could be considered a form Nationalism so no i don't like it.
GrimAtramentMay 14, 2017 2:50 AM

May 14, 2017 2:44 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

hm alright ill continue arguing because why not lol

nationalism cultivates a very strong sense of 'were the best, lets go spread it and purify it' which leads to war at the very least of ideals leading to terroristic ideas being easily started as i stated earlier. yes i know what isolationism is... id be down for some self sufficiency but what about the countries that cant be and depend on us? nationalists would try and spread our big boner of military and 'democracy' to such countries which just fails as weve seen many times in the middle east/africa/south east asia. globalist policy would idealy try and help out on a cultural and policy level. the founding fathers could not have foreseen what this modern world requires for improvement, but i know hardcore conservatives treat the Constitution like a perfect holy document.

May 14, 2017 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Ikaros_42oh said:

i know hardcore conservatives treat the Constitution like a perfect holy document.

It actually is in Mormonism.
May 14, 2017 2:59 AM

Apr 2017
Neane93 said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

i know hardcore conservatives treat the Constitution like a perfect holy document.

It actually is in Mormonism.

lmao thats hilarious what do they say about the whole separation of church and state thing?

May 14, 2017 2:59 AM

Apr 2014
hazerddex said:
Altairius said:

first of all no i don't support the U.S being the world Polices it would help if countries work together to solve issues rather then the U.S acting on its own thats why we have things like the EU and UN.

and are you fking serious?!

no! that is not how Fascism rises

Fascism is when as i said before you have TO much nationalism/ Bigotry.

what do you think Axis was?!

it was literally a group of people who though that every other country needed to suck there massive d

also the U.S seeing itself as a world polices could be considered a form Nationalism so no i don't like it.

And I'm telling what leads to that fanatical nationalism in the first place.

US being world police is more like imperialism than nationalism. These are very different, even contradictory things. Imperialism is actually globalist, in the sense that you're creating a larger world order, beyond the nation. Ask any nationalist movement, they are against imperialism.

Ikaros_42oh said:
Altairius said:

hm alright ill continue arguing because why not lol

nationalism cultivates a very strong sense of 'were the best, lets go spread it and purify it' which leads to war at the very least of ideals leading to terroristic ideas being easily started as i stated earlier. yes i know what isolationism is... id be down for some self sufficiency but what about the countries that cant be and depend on us? nationalists would try and spread our big boner of military and 'democracy' to such countries which just fails as weve seen many times in the middle east/africa/south east asia. globalist policy would idealy try and help out on a cultural and policy level. the founding fathers could not have foreseen what this modern world requires for improvement, but i know hardcore conservatives treat the Constitution like a perfect holy document.

No, that's imperialism, and that age is over, except for the "spreading of democracy" to the Middle East, which I'm against. Again, nationalists are uniformly against this kind of neocon bullshit.

Globalism is about homogenizing the entire world. Neocon wars that created the migrant crisis are in line with this. The EU supports these interventions as well.
May 14, 2017 3:29 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:

No, that's imperialism, and that age is over, except for the "spreading of democracy" to the Middle East, which I'm against. Again, nationalists are uniformly against this kind of neocon bullshit.

Globalism is about homogenizing the entire world. Neocon wars that created the migrant crisis are in line with this. The EU supports these interventions as well.

id call it more of a cultural/governmental imperialism then yeah.

globalization is trying to unite a a very complex world instead of nationalism uniting a country together. the easiest way to unite a country though happens to be war, so why they might be against that 'neocon' shit theyll utilize it to unite the country and leave the europeans with the problem of the immigrants. This is best for our nationalism 'we united to beat 'the enemy'' then and is against globalism right? globalism ultimately about a goal of a united peaceful earth while nationalism is the goal of completely independent countries. which is more peaceful and better overall?

May 14, 2017 3:37 AM

Sep 2009
Anyone who supports a major political party is a garbage human being.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 14, 2017 3:38 AM

Apr 2014
Ikaros_42oh said:
Altairius said:

globalization is trying to unite a a very complex world instead of nationalism uniting a country together. the easiest way to unite a country though happens to be war, so why they might be against that 'neocon' shit theyll utilize it to unite the country and leave the europeans with the problem of the immigrants. This is best for our nationalism 'we united to beat 'the enemy'' then and is against globalism right? globalism ultimately about a goal of a united peaceful earth while nationalism is the goal of completely independent countries. which is more peaceful and better overall?

Well, we're seeing the limits of trying to "unite a very complex world". Smushing everyone together like this results in conflict.

Europe wouldn't have to deal with the migrants if they were nationalist. I mean, look, it doesn't have to be some fanatical thing. You can have trade and diplomacy. You simply cannot have everything decided by unelected bureaucrats like the EU though. At that point, you have no power to stop them if they feel like making your country Islamic.
May 14, 2017 3:57 AM

Apr 2017
Altairius said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

Well, we're seeing the limits of trying to "unite a very complex world". Smushing everyone together like this results in conflict.

Europe wouldn't have to deal with the migrants if they were nationalist. I mean, look, it doesn't have to be some fanatical thing. You can have trade and diplomacy. You simply cannot have everything decided by unelected bureaucrats like the EU though. At that point, you have no power to stop them if they feel like making your country Islamic.

yeah the eu is not ideal in that way

At the very least it got more stable with the eu. The middle east situation is just de stabilizing faster than they can deal with pretty much and you end up with migrant issues... there can definitely be an argument for nationalism and stronger borders in this case but overall a united strong world organization or even a better stronger eu would be better in the long term.

May 14, 2017 6:08 AM

Apr 2016
The reason would be most probably because of your shitty threads and lame trolling.
May 14, 2017 6:26 AM

Aug 2016
What a shitty complain! KYS please!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 2017 6:44 AM

Dec 2012
Cuz u'r racist white boi. BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! ROCKIN' HER HIJAB! ROCKIN' HER HIJAB!
May 14, 2017 6:49 AM

Aug 2013
That's not the problem. From my experience, the problem is that most right wingers don't know why they stand behind the things they stand behind. They just parrot the politicians they idolize, but have no idea what 90% the stuff they say means.
Same with left wingers. The horseshoe is just getting more and more accurate.
May 14, 2017 8:19 AM

Apr 2017
I find some points interesting in my country(Germany).

1. You will be discriminated if you only say that you are Right-Wing
2. You can even loose your Job due to this
3. Right Wing in Germany begins even when people say that borders should be controlled
4. Generally Germany is way too left

I am neither left nor right. I just want controlled borders and no Islam-singing from the Mosque here in the morning. But for that I am right. If I would even express this in public, I will have problems if I want to find work.

But to be honest, If I go outdoors I feel like in the middle east. Yeah, Germany only has about 10% Muslims. But they are only in the big cities. And I am in a big city.
In middleschool for example we were 26 Students. Only 2 had 2 German parents and only another 5 had at least one German parent. Most weren't even born in Germany
The rest was mostly turkish and arab speaking. I never really understand what they spoke about.

Is it right-wing to think that this is not normal?
I don't have anything against immigrants, as long as they want to integrate.
But speaking foreign languages in School and disturbing the lessons? Mobbing everyone who is German? That is unacceptable in a fucking German country.

I even got threatened with knives and even attacked with one one time.

I am now happy that I am on the "Abitur" (I think thats what you call A-Levels), because we were only 20 Students in class and only 5 were non-german. From these 5, 3 didn't even completed the first year.
But other problems begin.
I only have to say that I don't have a problem with Germans having a German flag in their garden(It's pretty controverse here)in a discussion with my politics teacher (Female, ~30, Syrian) and I get a bad mark for being racist.
On the other hand we have a very nice Physics teacher who thinks like me, but the other students tried to get him fired multiple times for being rightwing.

So yeah, fuck Germany, we lost control over the cities. At least on the countryside it's normal.
May 14, 2017 9:29 AM

Aug 2007
I don't even know you, OP.

I just don't like right wingers and conservatives in general because a lot of them are selfish dicks when it comes to social and economic politics. And as LoneWolf said, it's not like the right are innocent when it comes to mockery and hostility. Right-wingers who act like they're victims of the big bad PC snowflake Bogeyman Government are just as obnoxious and detrimental as anything from the left.

This is all based on my personal experience and observations. Sadly, the MAL forums themselves are now home to a lot of conservative/alt-right/white supremacists supporters and sympathizers.

Oddly ironic that they're all about nationalism and anti-globalism, yet we're on a website discussing our favorite foreign animated series.

HiasMay 14, 2017 9:35 AM

May 14, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
Swagernator said:
The reason would be most probably because of your shitty threads and lame trolling.

uh well i'm not a troll, so stop being mean.

penis lol
May 14, 2017 11:02 AM

Feb 2015
That's why there's a political spectrum.

One is on the right and one is on the left.

May 14, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
You have this ortography and you still call yourself a right-wing?
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 14, 2017 11:31 AM
Mar 2011
Onyx-Sentinel said:
DateYutaka said:
the lack of pragmatism in the right is sickening

Lets have State welfare, so the people have safety nets from poverty.
Lets also have mass immigration, where integration isn't required and they also have access to Welfare.

= Over a few decades the welfare is degraded to hell, the Citizens don't have a competent safety net from poverty anymore, and there are millions of poor unskilled workers in the country.
= "Pragmatism"

the lack of a proper living wage that goes up with inflation while you cut taxes on the rich

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 14, 2017 11:34 AM

Aug 2016
Neo-X said:
I find some points interesting in my country(Germany).

1. You will be discriminated if you only say that you are Right-Wing
2. You can even loose your Job due to this
3. Right Wing in Germany begins even when people say that borders should be controlled
4. Generally Germany is way too left

I am neither left nor right. I just want controlled borders and no Islam-singing from the Mosque here in the morning. But for that I am right. If I would even express this in public, I will have problems if I want to find work.

But to be honest, If I go outdoors I feel like in the middle east. Yeah, Germany only has about 10% Muslims. But they are only in the big cities. And I am in a big city.
In middleschool for example we were 26 Students. Only 2 had 2 German parents and only another 5 had at least one German parent. Most weren't even born in Germany
The rest was mostly turkish and arab speaking. I never really understand what they spoke about.

Is it right-wing to think that this is not normal?
I don't have anything against immigrants, as long as they want to integrate.
But speaking foreign languages in School and disturbing the lessons? Mobbing everyone who is German? That is unacceptable in a fucking German country.

I even got threatened with knives and even attacked with one one time.

I am now happy that I am on the "Abitur" (I think thats what you call A-Levels), because we were only 20 Students in class and only 5 were non-german. From these 5, 3 didn't even completed the first year.
But other problems begin.
I only have to say that I don't have a problem with Germans having a German flag in their garden(It's pretty controverse here)in a discussion with my politics teacher (Female, ~30, Syrian) and I get a bad mark for being racist.
On the other hand we have a very nice Physics teacher who thinks like me, but the other students tried to get him fired multiple times for being rightwing.

So yeah, fuck Germany, we lost control over the cities. At least on the countryside it's normal.

I'm actually pretty far left here in Canada and I'm against mass immigration of Muslim immigrants. Most of these immigrants are as illiberal as they come and I don't want them coming into my country and probably voting for right wing policies like anti abortion laws. Many leftists are basically shooting themselves in the foot on this issue but I believe the problem resides in political left leaders. A lot of people will just listen and follow their leader without thinking too critically about an issue and that goes with right as well. These leftist leaders are actually just looking for short term gain although they would never admit it they want the extra revenue that these people would bring in and nothing more.

That all being said I'm not entirely against the idea of immigration either but we have to pragmatic and the people already living here should come first.
May 14, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2017
dickkickem said:
well uhh first of all starting with "I don't know what to say!" well you said something dude.

Yeah, like what?
I only pointed out what you said.
I did not point out my personal opinion.

dickkickem said:
second of all i never talked how i am a "white supremacist" except that one time where i went full retard and said that being a white supremacist is not being a racist. i considered myself one until i looked into the term more, and therefore i reconsidered and now i'm just an advocate for white pride.

Whatever, man!
If you look at my post, I merely said "post your views on white supremacist" and nothing else.
I just said that if people criticize you for your opinions then either you accept it or tell them they are wrong. You don't make another thread about "why people are mean towards me because I am a right winger". It's childish and absurd.

dickkickem said:
lastly i never really bragged about my iq, i just asked if i could get into college with it. and with the part about people being "mean" to me in the past has not at all correlated with the original question about my iq's significance in my later life that i had. that was from some other thread.

I never said you bragged about your IQ lol
Did you even read my post?
I merely said that you made a thread on how high your IQ is.
Anyway, my point is that whenever someone criticizes you for your opinion, you always play the "mean card" and talk about how other people are mean towards you. You even did it in my thread by calling Indians mean. Well, duh!
Just because someone is an Indian does not make him mean.

dickkickem said:
so like yeah dude if you're gonna complain and not contribute to the question then why are you here? just go on my comments and rant jeez. i don't want this thread locked.

You were the one who was complaining, I was merely criticizing you.
If you can't handle criticism then it's not my problem.
swirlydragonMay 14, 2017 4:47 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

May 14, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2010
Challenge: Go into a topic without being hateful towards another's beliefs
Result: Half of the posters instantly fail

Is it really fun living with so much spite in your hearts?
May 14, 2017 1:17 PM

Apr 2017
dickkickem said:
come on guys cant we all just get along ;(((((((

But isn't one of the main things about being a right-winger not wanting people to get along? So how's it gonna be bruh?
May 14, 2017 1:36 PM

Apr 2015
Because it's impossible for either 'side' of any debate to respect each other anymore due to the illusion of anonymity on the internet.
Right vs Left, Conservative vs Liberal, Communist vs 'Free' Market, Old vs New, Casual vs Elitist, manga vs anime, NASCAR vs F1, it doesn't matter. If someone has a contrasting opinion with you, odds are that someone will lose their cool and it will devolve into a messy internet battle that serves no purpose.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
May 14, 2017 1:48 PM
Feb 2014
Hias said:
Sadly, the MAL forums themselves are now home to a lot of conservative/alt-right/white supremacists supporters and sympathizers.

I know absolutely zero people with this ideology. On the contrary, Antifa, BAMN, and Socialist Alternative all make a very large presence within the userbase as various people here have admitted such affiliations in the past. If anything "alt-right" thought is the suppressed thought because it's easy to weed out in a sea full of left libertarian types enough to control a political narrative on a public forum.

Thrashinuva said:
Challenge: Go into a topic without being hateful towards another's beliefs
Result: Half of the posters instantly fail

Is it really fun living with so much spite in your hearts?

At this point testing their limits just proves half of this active userbase really does suffer from TDS. They need professional and mental help, perhaps even beyond saving in some cases.
May 14, 2017 3:37 PM

Apr 2017
I think everyone would hate me.
I have 3 Flags in my room.
Israel - Righties will hate me
Japanese War Flag - Japanese Liberal Fanboys will hate me
German Africa Corps - All lefties will hate me.
The only reason for these flags are, that they are basically an Idiot-filter.
Idiots will instantly hate me after entering my room, and I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Oh, and I have a 1-Meter Nazigermany Type VII C/41 Submarine in my Room. Am I Nazi now?
Ok ok... I am German, I think we're all a bit Nazi xD
No, but really. Today the people are too idiotic. But the intelligent ones are the ones who ask why I have these Flags, to wich the answer is pretty easy:
I really like to Play modded CIV5 with Israel, Nazi Germany or Japan.
Thats it. No "I love Israel" or Bullshit like that(Even though I can read and write old Hebrew, we had to learn German, English, Spanish, Hebrew and a bit Russian in school till now).

Don't allways judge people due to their political beliefs.
And not everyone with flags is a Patriot... (Wich Israelfan would've a Naziflag, and wich Nazi would have an Israelflag???)
May 14, 2017 4:02 PM

Mar 2016
just go on /pol most people there are right winged
May 14, 2017 4:04 PM
Feb 2017
_Ako_ said:

you're only right if you're on the right.
May 14, 2017 4:09 PM

Feb 2015
imeli said:
_Ako_ said:

you're only right if you're on the right.

leftist can't comprehend that, I guess it is too much for them to understand that... :/
May 14, 2017 4:15 PM
May 2017
HAHA GO CUCK YOURSELF YOU CUCKING CUCK
May 14, 2017 4:15 PM
May 2017
All I want for Christmas is white genocide

Manko-Chan said:
HAHA GO CUCK YOURSELF YOU CUCKING CUCK

OP is totes a cuck
kirito2005May 14, 2017 4:18 PM
May 14, 2017 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
ah kaynt unduhstaund yew, goh bak tew ya cuntree. why po-ur.

what @dickkickem is basically saying to all of us.
May 14, 2017 4:21 PM

Sep 2012
why wouldn't you want open borders? what are you, some kind of racist? why can't you be tolerant of muslims if they're able to be tolerant to women, gays, lesbians, transgenders, non-virgin women, marriage with underage children, in-breeding and western civilazation?

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2017 4:42 PM
Jun 2011
Back in my day people used to be accused of being helion1 alts.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

39 by cody »»
21 seconds ago

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

18 by redlockhigh »»
6 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

31 by Kamikaze_404 »»
17 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.