Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 18 Discussion

May 13, 2017 3:07 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A duel? Damn, I guess Persia wasn't kidding about what she wants to protect.

May 13, 2017 8:56 PM
This manga is adorable and romantic. I swear its going to have an anime in the future

May 13, 2017 11:21 PM

They were almost done there.

That last page is too sweet.

May 15, 2017 7:41 AM

That was close. The bra was a decisive evidence lol. Sadly, Inudzuka died at the end because of Purucia's cuteness.

May 17, 2017 11:08 AM

Aww this chapter is both romantic and cute. It was a pretty huge gamble to aim for their rosaries under their shirt. They could've killed each other or Juliet could've killed Romeo, then killed herself with a dagger.

May 20, 2018 4:08 PM
White Whistle

Ok but wasn't the rosary that Inudzuka gave to Peru already in peices? I feel like this manga forgets about really important plot points as the story progresses.

Jun 2, 8:42 AM
The most romantic, adorable, cute manga I have read so far! That was quite an intense duel. I thought at least one of them was going to be hurt pretty bad and we'd have some tragic moments. But nah. I only realised after they woke up though, but this part is the one that was shown in the one-shot right?

But that ENDING. I have no words to describe how cute it was. But did he just propose marriage, basically? I think not but it seemed like it. But still, so cute. And Inudzuka died lol.

Crimpstin said:
Ok but wasn't the rosary that Inudzuka gave to Peru already in peices? I feel like this manga forgets about really important plot points as the story progresses.

Now that you mention it, that's right. But I think that one is pretty easy to explain. It was either fixed/patched up, or maybe it's a new one to replace that broken one. But yeah, it still wasn't explained. I don't think it detracts from the story at all though, so I'm personally okay with it.

Sep 7, 8:00 AM

So, this is the last chapter that catched up by the adaptation, that's pretty long way to go.. .. can't wait to finish this.

Hmm this chapter also lovely and cute as the anime shown, i just realized that the broken rosary that romio gave to persia already patched up (before broken again in this one), i thought the anime shown that she said she patched it up if i'm not mistaken CMIIW :D.

Preview MangaManga Store