Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Best Girl


Jun 3, 2017 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Yamada is the best girl and she needs to be covered it white frosting,
 
Jun 3, 2017 10:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 797
Elf wrecking the poll with the latest ep. Seeing sagiri 2nd over muramasa/tomoe tilts me so hard.



"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."
.


 
Jun 3, 2017 10:41 PM
ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍ
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 424
It's Muramasa for me! :D
 
Jun 3, 2017 10:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5543
Elf Yamada no doubt. Cute, fun, good housewife

Honestly, I'll pick all the girls, except for Ayame
 
Jun 4, 2017 12:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 794
Latest episode confirmed it. Elf is best girl.
 
Jun 4, 2017 2:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 160
Elf Yamada of course... I love her since I read the manga. She has everything for be best girl. Sagiri is cute, but that's all she has.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
 
Jun 4, 2017 4:23 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 43
#TeamMuramasa, anyone?
Visit our website, Loligane Indonesia!

 
Jun 4, 2017 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 862
Silly goose. Best girl is the fat jogging guy!
when you walkin
 
Jun 4, 2017 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 4669
sagiri obviously incest is wincest
 
Jun 4, 2017 10:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 5
elf-chan is waifu material.
 
Jun 4, 2017 10:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
After episode 8 it's really hard not to root for
 
Jun 5, 2017 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
Jaa81102423 said:
After episode 8 it's really hard not to root for

Episode 8 made me dislike her even more. The way she wore that swimsuit was poorly designed and just when I had thought her character would start to get interesting from the previous episode with her acknowledging that Sagiri was the love interest when he said she was 'like an older sister' she goes back and joins the harem.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jun 5, 2017 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 423
Anybody noticed that OP misspelled Muramasa.

Anyways tough choice between Elf and Senju. The loli who likes dicks is also nice but I'll probably go with Elf aka Kuroneko V2
 
Jun 5, 2017 10:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
DefyingMadness said:
Jaa81102423 said:
After episode 8 it's really hard not to root for

Episode 8 made me dislike her even more. The way she wore that swimsuit was poorly designed and just when I had thought her character would start to get interesting from the previous episode with her acknowledging that Sagiri was the love interest when he said she was 'like an older sister' she goes back and joins the harem.

Who's best girl for you?
 
Jun 5, 2017 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
Jaa81102423 said:
DefyingMadness said:

Episode 8 made me dislike her even more. The way she wore that swimsuit was poorly designed and just when I had thought her character would start to get interesting from the previous episode with her acknowledging that Sagiri was the love interest when he said she was 'like an older sister' she goes back and joins the harem.

Who's best girl for you?

I dislike all the characters but if I had to say Muramasa would be my favourite
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jun 6, 2017 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 530
Yamada elf. Enough said, she is the only one who is not weird compare to those 2. Also, she is secretly naughty. I like naughty girls. She plays the piano, cooks very well, rich, whats more can you ask for.
 
Jun 6, 2017 2:35 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 31
Stepch said:
Sagiri is cute, but that's all she has.

Sagiri is sensitive and devoted. Elf is a little [b word] imo. I like her but you can keep her
 
Jun 6, 2017 3:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
I was #TeamSagiri but then the beach episode came

(and me too)
 
Jun 6, 2017 4:31 AM
❤Genki Girl❤

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 27598
MAL favorites count:
Sagiri - 972
Elf - 170

MAL's best girl thread on the forums:
Sagiri - 87 (27.27%)
Elf - 166 (52.04%)


:thinking:

Sooo basically casuals who don't visit the forums generally prefer Sagiri but more active users prefer Elf? Interesting statistics there

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
Hit me up if you want someone to flirt with for a bit ^^
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Jun 6, 2017 4:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
HaXXspetten said:
MAL favorites count:
Sagiri - 972
Elf - 170

MAL's best girl thread on the forums:
Sagiri - 87 (27.27%)
Elf - 166 (52.04%)


:thinking:

Sooo basically casuals who don't visit the forums generally prefer Sagiri but more active users prefer Elf? Interesting statistics there


Pretty much this.
 
Jun 6, 2017 5:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 530
Okay, lets do a comparison.























Yamada Elf vs Sagiri

Elf can cook. Sagiri can't even go outside her room.
Elf is secretly lewd, which is sexy. Sagiri is a exposed pervert.
Elf is one of those rare, not annoying type of tsundere. Sagiri is a bitch.
Elf knows how to care. Sagiri is a NEET.
Elf is hardworking. Sagiri will die if no one takes care of her. What a bitch
Elf respect Masamune as a person. Sagiri only wants his oni chan D.
Elf is the reason why I enjoy this show. Sagiri is the reason why I HATE THIS SHOW.

Sagiri. Do yourself a favor and hang yourself. jeez

P.S. Masamune also an idiot.

 
Jun 6, 2017 9:42 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 31
HaXXspetten said:

:thinking:

Sooo basically casuals who don't visit the forums generally prefer Sagiri but more active users prefer Elf? Interesting statistics there

Orrr.. people with lives outside of anime prefer Sagiri, while junkies fell for Elf?

I'm not into the condescending bully type. Sagiri is honestly the diamond in the rough, and I'll defend her till the internet shuts off
 
Jun 6, 2017 10:20 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 31
Gazz said:

Elf can cook. Sagiri can't even go outside her room.

Elf is a busybody and a control freak. Sagiri is a flower that hasn't bloomed yet - not being sappy, just an analogy.

Gazz said:

Elf is secretly lewd, which is sexy. Sagiri is a exposed pervert.

Elf is a not-so-discreet exhibitionist and bratty idol. Sagiri is careful never expose her secret identity, except to a trusted few.

Gazz said:

Elf is one of those rare, not annoying type of tsundere. Sagiri is a bitch.

Elf is a totally annoying tsundere. Sagiri is sensitive and delicate from the get-go.

You don't even know what the word bitch means, do you. Bully in a skirt.

Even Elf's 'sweet' proposal scene was her just talking down to Izumi and telling him what he can & can't do, and what she'll "allow". Sagiri on rare occasion will lash out, like a normal person.

Gazz said:

Elf knows how to care. Sagiri is a NEET.

They both know how to care.
But you clearly don't know what the word NEET means.
Sagiri is EMPLOYED, idiot.

Gazz said:

Elf is hardworking. Sagiri will die if no one takes care of her. What a bitch

They are both hardworking.
Sagiri offered to support Izumi financially. You are so blind it's sad.

Mashiro Shiina (Sakurasou) was also hardworking but would die if no one took care of her.
Nobody has ever called Shiina a b***h for that.

Gazz said:

Elf respect Masamune as a person. Sagiri only wants his oni chan D.

Elf respects Masamune but sees herself as the boss.
Sagiri respects him and is meekly devoted.

Gazz said:

Elf is the reason why I enjoy this show. Sagiri is the reason why I HATE THIS SHOW.

Elf is fun but honestly annoying. Sagiri is the reason I enjoy this show.

Gazz said:

Sagiri. Do yourself a favor and hang yourself. jeez

@sses who tell people to HANG themselves like ELF. Go figure.
Modified by cristofori, Jun 6, 2017 10:28 AM
 
Jun 6, 2017 10:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2959
cristofori said:
Gazz said:

Elf can cook. Sagiri can't even go outside her room.

Elf is a busybody and a control freak. Sagiri is a flower that hasn't bloomed yet - not being sappy, just an analogy.

Gazz said:

Elf is secretly lewd, which is sexy. Sagiri is a exposed pervert.

Elf is a not-so-discreet exhibitionist and bratty idol. Sagiri is careful never expose her secret identity, except to a trusted few.

Gazz said:

Elf is one of those rare, not annoying type of tsundere. Sagiri is a bitch.

Elf is a totally annoying tsundere. Sagiri is sensitive and delicate from the get-go.

You don't even know what the word bitch means, do you. Bully in a skirt.

Even Elf's 'sweet' proposal scene was her just talking down to Izumi and telling him what he can & can't do, and what she'll "allow". Sagiri on rare occasion will lash out, like a normal person.

Gazz said:

Elf knows how to care. Sagiri is a NEET.

They both know how to care.
But you clearly don't know what the word NEET means.
Sagiri is EMPLOYED, idiot.

Gazz said:

Elf is hardworking. Sagiri will die if no one takes care of her. What a bitch

They are both hardworking.
Sagiri offered to support Izumi financially. You are so blind it's sad.

Mashiro Shiina (Sakurasou) was also hardworking but would die if no one took care of her.
Nobody has ever called Shiina a b***h for that.

Gazz said:

Elf respect Masamune as a person. Sagiri only wants his oni chan D.

Elf respects Masamune but sees herself as the boss.
Sagiri respects him and is meekly devoted.

Gazz said:

Elf is the reason why I enjoy this show. Sagiri is the reason why I HATE THIS SHOW.

Elf is fun but honestly annoying. Sagiri is the reason I enjoy this show.

Gazz said:

Sagiri. Do yourself a favor and hang yourself. jeez

@sses who tell people to HANG themselves like ELF. Go figure.


plz, Elf is best girl as shown by the last episode, and by the numbers from this poll. I don't dislike Sagiri, but it's like choosing between silver and diamond. While Sagiri is alright, Elf is just the superior one
 
Jun 6, 2017 5:22 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 31
DoctorWasabi said:

plz, Elf is best girl as shown by the last episode, and by the numbers from this poll. I don't dislike Sagiri, but it's like choosing between silver and diamond. While Sagiri is alright, Elf is just the superior one


I feel bad for insulting people, I shouldn't take it this seriously.

they're both good, I like Sagiri best <3
Modified by cristofori, Jun 6, 2017 10:13 PM
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Yamada Elf is the best girl^^
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 860
Yep, as usual, the best girl as voted by everyone ever will always lose... *sigh*
 
Jun 8, 2017 12:51 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 31
drgy55 said:
Yep, as usual, the best girl as voted by everyone ever will always lose... *sigh*

only the 53% of people with an IQ lower than 102 ;)
 
Jun 8, 2017 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
HaXXspetten said:
MAL favorites count:
Sagiri - 972
Elf - 170

MAL's best girl thread on the forums:
Sagiri - 87 (27.27%)
Elf - 166 (52.04%)


:thinking:

Sooo basically casuals who don't visit the forums generally prefer Sagiri but more active users prefer Elf? Interesting statistics there

Definitely interesting but last episode has really buffed Elf. I dont remember a ton of Elf fans back from when the first 3 episodes had been out. Also im sure half if not possibly way more of those Sagiri favorites are from novel readers. Elf definitely shines much more in the anime then the novel.
 
Jun 11, 2017 10:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 100
I would Say Elf is the Best girl but I think Muramasa fits Masamune well
 
Jun 11, 2017 10:32 AM

Online
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1216
Many people like Elf a lot.I think she is cute but nothing else.
I like Sagiri the most because her personality is fun and cute.


Dreams can become reality. You can become a hero.

ll My Hero Academia ll
 
Jun 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 464
You answered your own question. Elf is clearly and objectively the best girl.

Should've been a second place poll. Sagiri could've at least won that.
Modified by SJ7izm, Jun 11, 2017 12:42 PM
 
Jun 11, 2017 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4122
Elf is like, far and away show stealer here imo

She's the main reason I keep up with it actively, she's fantastic <3
 
Jun 11, 2017 7:59 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 28
Episode 9 was a frickin' best girl campaign for Elf... and she deserves it. Sagiri needs some serious moments and screentime just to keep up. I'm not sure it's gonna happen if she's always stuck in her room.
 
Jun 11, 2017 8:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 189


They don't make 'em better than this cutie.
 
Jun 11, 2017 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 917
Drachen said:


They don't make 'em better than this cutie.
She deserves all the happiness in the world
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
 
Jun 11, 2017 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 920
sagiri fucking sucks and there really isn't much else to say
 
Jun 11, 2017 10:01 PM
Simply Majestic

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 345
SS Emily all the way through, even if it's sinking.

It's really obvious we're gonna get the lil' sister ending.
 
Jun 11, 2017 10:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
althought Masamune did admit his feelings towards Sagiri, Emily recieves more screentime time; an advantage to improve the relationship they share. In episode 9, i believe, Emily's older brother Chris talks to Masamune into marrying Emily. Even if taken aback, he explains her good & bad attributes along with mentioning that if he wasn't already in love, he had fallen for her 5 times already.

I can also see the anime taking the Harem route, but I'm not fond of Murasama x Masamune. I'm alright with Sagiri or Emily (Elf) tho.
 
Jun 12, 2017 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2970
All the girls are best girls in their own way, but Elf is objectively besterer than the rest of them.
 
Jun 25, 2017 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1540
its a rare occasion when a tsundere is the best girl but elf yamada clearly outshines the rest of the girls
 
Jun 25, 2017 7:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 494
yamada elf =megumin>sagiri >murasama ///////// >the rest
Since Koe no Katachi has a very high rating her on MAL, rated by nearly 100k users currently should we try to upvote the movie on the worlds largest database related to films? This movie only has around 4,5k votes at the moment. Let's all vote and make the rating higher?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/

if we make it more popular it will raise more money so it will support the anime industry and make anime more popular between all the peoples since IMDb is not an anime site
so more quality anime will be made
 
Jun 25, 2017 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Jesus is the best girl. You all need her
Check out my blog - Very new and a work in progress ~
 
Jun 25, 2017 2:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 15
After the fireflies episode without a doubt elf best girl.
 
Jun 28, 2017 8:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 16
I vote for Tomoe just because Im not a pedo . Dont get me wrong though I like all of the girls here but Tomoe x Masamune is kind of an interesting pair and we havent get a chance to really see both of them shares a really special moment like Elf and Muramasa did. And I support Tomoe to be the girl Masamune choose just because she knows the MC far more longer than the other girl to the point that she even knows what type of character did he like. Tomoe is the best for me
 
Jul 1, 2017 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 23
For me is Yamada Elf, she is so a great waifu, but indeed i'm very surprised that so many people think that too...I thaught that the mayority will be with Sagiri
 
Jul 2, 2017 3:37 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 117
My opinion: Yamada Elf > Jinno Megumin > Kagurazaka Ayame / Takasago Tomoe > Senju Muramasa > Izumi Sagiri


Senju Muramasa is a good character, but I don't like how she treats Masamune. I don't think anyone would want to go out with someone that talks like that to you (at the editorial office). There is also the thing about her apparently wanting to be the senpai despite how Masamune has been an author for the longest time and even inspired her. She is too dominating if you ask me. I'm not entirely sure about Kagurazaka Ayame and Takasago Tomoe tbh. They need more screen time before I can decide.

Sagiri? I usually love incest (even though it's only "pseudo-incest" here) and she's got the looks and cute expressions, but I don't really like her personally too much. Even if she loves Masamune, she isn't treating him that well tbh, even though she has improved a bit. Yamada Elf has got the looks, expressions, house skills AND the personality. She truly loves Masamune without being a dick about it. Not to mention, when Masamune calls her Emily, she shows a hidden side of herself where she is docile towards Masamune and just wants to be taken by him (pause though?). The way she wakes him up makes me think they would have a great and fun married life (or just bf / gf). I hope he ends up going out with, and marrying, her, but let's face it: he's probably going to end up with Sagiri if anyone.

Jinno Megumin just amuses me lol.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

 
Jul 2, 2017 4:21 AM
Online
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4912
I voted for Izumi Sagiri

I'm surprised that Yamada Elf got the most votes. I like her but I think Izumi is much cuter
 
Jul 2, 2017 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 367
Kagurazaka hands down. I can't stand the rest of them. They are all annoying and stupid.
 
Jul 4, 2017 2:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 10
S-sagiri is twelve...
 
Top
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »