Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Eromanga-sensei Episode 6 Discussion

May 20, 2017 12:20 PM
MY BABY LEFT HER ROOM!!!

May 21, 2017 5:29 AM

i knew it ! It was Muramasa

May 21, 2017 4:59 PM

Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.

May 21, 2017 7:35 PM

First half of this episode was hilarious :) Sagiri has so many great expressions.

I wonder how Muramasa is able to enter a newcomer's competition. Hmm. I guess we'll find out next episode!

May 23, 2017 12:21 AM

Another great episode in the books! Hilarious comedy between Sagari and Megumin! I like the idea of the competition between the up and coming authors so I can't wait to see how the next episode expands on that
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!

May 23, 2017 10:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Sagiri putting Megumi's panties in her pocket xD

Great to see Tomoe get a bit of screen time.
Overal fun episode.

May 28, 2017 12:35 PM

That was pretty obvious she was Murasama -3-

May 30, 2017 9:27 AM

That weird sounding "Heurgheehhhhhhhhh???" by Yamada Elf just put her on my favorites list.

May 30, 2017 10:52 AM
Mich666 said:
Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.

No, definitely the other way. The whole point of this show is about the sister. The focus, tone, etc would all be different. For "creator" based shows there's already Bakuman, Saekano and others that are much better. This light novel side track was poorly done at best. Pretty sure after the Oreimo light novel sub plot the author just wanted to flesh it out as his little guilty pleasure. It's not his strength though.

Jun 4, 2017 2:49 AM
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.

Jun 4, 2017 6:03 AM

Auralice said:
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.

Sorry, I couldn't help smiling, but you know that Masamune is the MC? x)
Maybe the braindead people buying this know at least his name. :D

Jun 21, 2017 1:43 PM

First half of the episode with Megumi was a joke. And not the good kind. God damn this show is so depraved. Still liking Elf even though she's about to embarrass herself. That date scene and specifically the tsundere exchange might have been the cutest and most clever scene in the whole damn show so far. Not saying much. So I guess blonde Fabio publisher is Elf's brother? Still haven't even gotten an actual scene with him.

I know it's a trash harem and what do I expect. But...it's weirdly cringey to me when harems don't have other male characters. Like they're already male power fantasies at their core. But to create a bubble in which an obvious stand in for the author is just surrounded by cute girls. With NO other male interaction. It's almost shudder worthy by itself. So yukata girl on the poster is another middle/high schooler who's a best selling LN author. Of course. I'm running out of energy to talk about this.

Jun 26, 2017 8:53 PM

Oh boy this development :3 this just makes me all great! Really lovely development and that panty scene was superb!

Sep 4, 2017 6:17 PM

LUL PANTSU and another rival? damn.

Oct 20, 2017 6:20 AM
Oh god..

Modified by Alli_, Oct 20, 2017 7:02 AM
Kokoro Connect <3

Nov 1, 2017 2:10 AM

MORE SAGIRI X MEGUMIN !!!!!!

Nov 26, 2017 7:45 AM

the scene after Masamune called Elf Tsunderer was hilarious & he laughed XD

Dec 10, 2017 7:39 AM
Oh, great. Another character and I already dislike her. Why are all the "side-character" authors pretentious pricks?

I mean obviously they want to sell the whole rival-thing but both the neighbor girl and the new girl are just annoying and kinda assholes. Also why can't we just focus on the developments between Sagiri and Izumi. Or any other romance that wasn't another author. Although with Sagiri and Izumi not being related by blood I doubt they'd not go that route. Not that relation by blood would stop Japanese writers or fan fiction.

Auralice said:
and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.

I had the same thought about her signing up to that tournament although you got the name wrong. Made absolutely no sense. I just hope there is actual development between the two main characters otherwise this will be pretty disappointing.
Modified by Nanashi, Dec 10, 2017 7:59 AM

Dec 19, 2017 6:45 PM

Heh, the panties scene was funny

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 1, 2018 2:29 PM
TOOOOOOUUURNAMENT AAAAAAAARC!!!

Mar 2, 2018 7:21 AM
that scene where she was drawing the lewd pictures of Megumi was so funny how uncomfortable she got

Aug 9, 2018 11:34 AM

Let's see...in this episode, we had a blindfolded middle school girl shout "I've seen a dick before, too!" before having her panties removed by another middle school girl.

This show streams on Amazon.

Why does Muramasa care if some lower-level authors have a chance at success when she's pretty much the most successful light novel author out there?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Aug 22, 2018 9:36 AM

-Stray said:
Muramasa, the big and hot version of Kuroneko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) finally makes her appearance.

lol, big? hot?

therandomestguy said:

I already knew I wouldn't like Muramasa, but after that ending I think I dislike her more than I thought I would.

That^

This anime just started to get interesting. It is not give that Masamune will win but I hope he will win fair and square without any help by plot as it happened when Elf Yamada "lost" to him with the duel for Sagiri illustrations. I want to see Muramasa crushed badly ];->

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Sep 6, 2018 5:54 PM
Another rival of Sagiri. Good luck Sagiri, you will succeed.

May 15, 2019 12:59 PM

It was pretty obvious that it was Senju Muramasa.
In history Masamune was clearly superior to Muramasa as a smith, let's see how their fight will go.

Aug 12, 2019 6:48 PM
lmfao sexual harassment xd lolllll

Oct 12, 2019 1:23 PM

So far, not bad. I genuinely found myself laughing most of the time! I'm not sure whether this qualifies as an 'incest' show though, seen as they aren't even related. Ah well, I'm halfway there, might as well enjoy what's left.

Oct 20, 2019 2:38 PM

So the Fashion Bitch was like BlaBlaBla and imouto just striped her for fun XD
Hope to see her being imouto toy a litle more
Then fashion had to stay no pantsu bitch xb

vytah said:
"Yeah, we have this contest for rookie authors, but let's just man 40% of spots with already published authors, because fuck logic!"

It was obvious instantaneously that the new girl is Muramasa, and it was 100% confirmed the second Elf started trash-talking her. But what's the deal with her? No reaction to Elf, not even a smirk or superiority that would suit the Muramasa we saw at the end, some random grudge against Masamune. Did the editor recognise Muramasa? If so, she didn't greet the most published author appropriately, which would reveal Muramasa's identity immediately. If not, she didn't ask who that rando girl was who just straddled into the company.

Yabakashi said:
It amazes me how little effort they put in the animation of most of the scenes

The only things they animated properly was panty stripping, and even then the panties were static for most of the cuts.

Anyhow, I think that's enough of this trashy pandering sludge for me. Dropped.

EDIT: Just to be fair, OP and ED are nice. But that's about it.

So you drop anime only for animation part, like humouristic part or story or fanservice isnt important, and you drop anime cause a character coming , you dont like it cause you dont get what he think and dont even try to watch next ep to uderstand
I think you shouldnt watch anime, try to go out , animation great outside
Also if you dont like any of the character you shouldnt have started this anime
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 6, 7:55 PM

I'm getting bored.

But ElfXIzumi is v cute <3

Sep 25, 4:46 PM
AZY-sama said:
This is one of my fav of this season, funny and I like it.
That face tho lol

first time i really laughed out loud in an anime. at least as far as i can remember. loved this episode!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]