Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 7:40 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh? Childhood friend has special power? And main guy is some kind of powerful demon? Well she sure has a hard life. Looked like emotional sex there to save him, but didn't seem to be working??

the rape of schoolgirls as start was quite lewd due to their helplessness and intensity of cries and pleads (*˘︶˘*) although they just acting. Well it was most convincing.

Sensei rape was not bad as well. The whipping was cheap sadly but showed her tears and drool and sweat quite well with her suffering facial expression. so pitiful though that she got killed just for entering room while trying to be loyal.

And overall showed off the body quite erotically which was good, particularly the two minion girls and the sensei. Monster transformation was grotesque though so lost the lewdness there...

and What the this was directed by nabeshin? And script was done by two women apparently this ep
Feb 17, 2018 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
I liked the cute interaction between Tatsuo and Megumi. And I just realized Anne's vibrator kind of looks like her.
Dec 15, 2020 8:57 AM

Aug 2020
The plot was a bit more confusing in this episode but it was ok. The foursome sex was the most enjoyable H scene, the rest was kinda "meh". I was hoping Tatsuo and Mina would get some action under the tree after they teased it so much, but it didn't happen :/
I liked the action scene at the end, a good mix of brutal, funny and disturbing.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inma Daitoshi: Beast City Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 23, 2017

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jul 26, 2023 2:38 AM

Poll: » Inma Daitoshi: Beast City Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 12, 2017

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 15, 2020 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.