Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

Pages (30) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 22, 2017 12:20 PM

RIP ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE A GAME WITHOUT A GRRR ANTI TOWN PLAYER. THIS WILL SHOW YOU I'M SCUMMY BY NATURE LOL. GOOD LUCK GUYS !

May 22, 2017 12:32 PM
Tea Addict

If crossbell does decide to give information next phase we have to be very careful when reading into it.

May 22, 2017 12:34 PM
Tea Addict

WyNdZ said:
*Sigh* What a disappointment. I'm not gonna make any excuses, I carefully considered both options and felt like Ruu was the better choice to lynch. I voted and stuck by my decision till the end but it was the wrong decision.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Behavior wise she was scum smh

There's no point in saying this though. Ruu even said not to listen to anyone who says such stuff. We all made a decision so we'll have to deal with the consequences now.

Ik ik just let me vent my fustrations :(

May 22, 2017 3:20 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:
If crossbell does decide to give information next phase we have to be very careful when reading into it.
I was thinking about this as well. Hopefully it's not a situation we find ourselves in? Worst case scenario we are in mylo. Good thing is we don't have to deal with lynch lock and scum piling on an errant vote. I do hope that in this situation we will all try to be around (if possible) to ensure no last minute shenanigans take place.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 22, 2017 5:42 PM

Aww.. another mislynch x.x
I would have loved to be Logic's neighbor right now so we could discuss who I should jail tonight or if I should jail someone at all.

logic340 said:
Two questions:
If Crossbell flips town what does that tell you about Wyndz?
If Crossbell flips scum what does that tell you about Wyndz?
I think that WyNdZ and Crossbell are possible scumbuddies and I've felt like that for long. If it happens to be true, I'll honestly be quite impressed.

All Crossbell did on Day 1 was to discourage mechanical discussion and defend WyNdZ. But he didn't defend WyNdZ in a straightforward clearly scummy way - Instead he was trying to throw suspicion on the people that had asked WyNdZ to reveal the confirmed town early. If WyNdZ and Crossbell are scum together, they clearly planned the whole confirmed townie reveal together.

May 22, 2017 7:01 PM

Zymf said:
I would have loved to be Logic's neighbor right now so we could discuss who I should jail tonight or if I should jail someone at all.

logic340 said:
Two questions:
I think that WyNdZ and Crossbell are possible scumbuddies and I've felt like that for long. If it happens to be true, I'll honestly be quite impressed.

All Crossbell did on Day 1 was to discourage mechanical discussion and defend WyNdZ. But he didn't defend WyNdZ in a straightforward clearly scummy way - Instead he was trying to throw suspicion on the people that had asked WyNdZ to reveal the confirmed town early. If WyNdZ and Crossbell are scum together, they clearly planned the whole confirmed townie reveal together.

How could they have planned on revealing the confirmed townie thing? First phase was day, scum shouldn't have had the opportunity to talk at all. Although it doesn't actually explicitly say that mafia can't talk in their club during the day...
I don't completely buy that Crossbell was defending WyNdZ. I think he may have been just saying stuff to appear townie. Relying on straightforward logic to build up content should anyone question his activity. I mean, it could be both.
And I can agree that he was throwing shade at people for asking for the confirmed townie's name. I only understood why it would be suspicious when Suzune explained. Crossbell's explanation didn't do it for me.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 22, 2017 7:46 PM

Ruu said:
RIP ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE A GAME WITHOUT A GRRR ANTI TOWN PLAYER. THIS WILL SHOW YOU I'M SCUMMY BY NATURE LOL. GOOD LUCK GUYS !
Well in my mind, I hoped you would be a more interesting mafia player then that, so I am half glad you came up town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

May 22, 2017 7:47 PM

RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
We should take cross tomorrow. Since it is unlikely that anyone is going to follow me in lynching you.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

May 22, 2017 7:48 PM
Tea Addict

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I was thinking about this as well. Hopefully it's not a situation we find ourselves in? Worst case scenario we are in mylo. Good thing is we don't have to deal with lynch lock and scum piling on an errant vote. I do hope that in this situation we will all try to be around (if possible) to ensure no last minute shenanigans take place.

I mean most of us suspect him to a degree so i would assume we would all be wary about the results he gives. If anything he will either say me or wy is scum due to be watched lol.

May 22, 2017 7:48 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
WTF....This is quite disappointing. It's like all the wind has been taken out of our sails.

Idk why people choose to do anti town stuff as town why give us reasons to scum read them when they're town.
Ill be honest, I did not think Ruu was particularly anti-town. She was just not actively supporting the town.

May 22, 2017 7:49 PM

Anyone want dinner, I have one shot?

May 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Some key things I noticed when rereading day 1:
#272 - Old post from Abu but of the limited amount of posts Abu made, would he really want to make one that throws shade on his partner(s)?
#385, #387 - Clash between Abu and WyNdZ

Throwing this out there because these to me indicate no alignment between Abu and WyNdZ.

May 22, 2017 8:11 PM

Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
We should take cross tomorrow. Since it is unlikely that anyone is going to follow me in lynching you.

I think we need to be more careful with whom we vote for. I'm not sure I want to be voting Crossbell tomorrow since I've seen zero resistance to his lynch.

May 22, 2017 9:01 PM
Tea Addict

Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Idk why people choose to do anti town stuff as town why give us reasons to scum read them when they're town.
Ill be honest, I did not think Ruu was particularly anti-town. She was just not actively supporting the town.

but thats what i mean if your town support eachother don't try to charge off on your own.

May 22, 2017 9:04 PM
Tea Addict

Zymf said:

logic340 said:
Two questions:

Just like Re1 said they couldn't have planned for the revealment they could have eased him into doing it, which i kinda think him and others did by practically forcing the idea that the information needed to be outted on the first phase.

Only a few like me and suzune maybe other were against him revealing so early but suzune came into play way afer that.

May 22, 2017 9:40 PM
Tea Addict

Suzune-chan said:

i want dinner

May 23, 2017 5:23 AM

Zymf said:

logic340 said:
Two questions:

Sounds like it would have been a good thing to do, I have faith in you to make a good decision. I see where you are coming from with Crossbell/Wyndz, I will definitely look over those iterations. I will find interactions between Crossbell and Shinichi as well I would like for you to look those over and tell me what you think?

Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I would really like for you to show some evidence against RE. you have pretty much said that all her posts read scum to you but you have not said why it is you actually feel that way. Do you feel she pushing an agenda? Has she been planting seeds of doubt and mistrust? if you could give a few examples or specific posts it would be appreciated.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I mean most of us suspect him to a degree so i would assume we would all be wary about the results he gives. If anything he will either say me or wy is scum due to be watched lol.
I agree but we have to weigh our options. Also why do you feel that he would watch you or Wy?

RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I think we need to be more careful with whom we vote for. I'm not sure I want to be voting Crossbell tomorrow since I've seen zero resistance to his lynch.
We definitely need to be careful but we don't want to over think it either. I want to see his response to your question in #1335.

May 23, 2017 5:26 AM

@Zymf you think that Wyndz and Crossbell Nuke Bussed Abu for the town credit? They are both on the Abu train D1 Wyndz said he had a slight scum read on Abu, Crossbell said he wasn't sold on the lynch.

May 23, 2017 5:31 AM

🍫 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🍫
Key:
Green = Town
Limegreen = believable claim
Purple = Anti-Town
Red = Mafia

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf, Crossbell, wen294, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Melanoid 🐣 (3): 🐰 logic340, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting Shinichi-kun

🍫 Day 2 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (8): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘, Crossbell, Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting Zymf

🍫 Day 3 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 Wyndz, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340, RE1031 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (2): 🐰 Ruu, Zymf 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting ~

May 23, 2017 7:24 AM
Tea Addict

@logic340 yes we do have to weigh options

Because i feel like if need be he could find a way to convince people that me or wy are scum, it be alot harder even if he watched you to convince the town that your scum.

May 23, 2017 7:35 AM
Tea Addict

Honestly cant put anything together from these vote counts espically day 2 vote count.

May 23, 2017 8:08 AM

Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 yes we do have to weigh options

Because i feel like if need be he could find a way to convince people that me or wy are scum, it be alot harder even if he watched you to convince the town that your scum.
I honestly think that he will have a hard time convincing anyone at this point in time. He keeps saying he will try to be around and be more active but he hasn't.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Honestly cant put anything together from these vote counts espically day 2 vote count.
I am struggling as well which is why you don't see any analysis this time around.

May 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Okay I want to drop this thought before I am inevitably night killed, because every time I think this is the answer I am killed first. Isn't it odd that literally everyone thinks it is cross bell. That strikes me as odd. Without making an actual case because I am at work, but, I dreamed it was logic340. They were the mafia we were looking for and I led charge for a successful lynch on that slot. Without studying my reasons I cannot provide you with footing other then that it case banked around curious about ideas, looking busy, never doing anything mildly scummy, and sort of organizing and controlling opinions.

May 23, 2017 8:21 AM

Suzune-chan said:
Okay I want to drop this thought before I am inevitably night killed, because every time I think this is the answer I am killed first. Isn't it odd that literally everyone thinks it is cross bell. That strikes me as odd. Without making an actual case because I am at work, but, I dreamed it was logic340. They were the mafia we were looking for and I led charge for a successful lynch on that slot. Without studying my reasons I cannot provide you with footing other then that it case banked around curious about ideas, looking busy, never doing anything mildly scummy, and sort of organizing and controlling opinions.

Is that not what Crossbell has been doing this entire game. Aside from failing to look busy.
Also where has he been curious about ideas?
Also do you have any reasons besides it being part of your dream. I mean I had a dream that Crossbell flipped town but I don't plan on reading into it.

May 23, 2017 8:33 AM

RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is that not what Crossbell has been doing this entire game. Aside from failing to look busy.
Also do you have any reasons besides it being part of your dream. I mean I had a dream that Crossbell flipped town but I don't plan on reading into it.
Well I know wha the case said in my dream so I will analyze it when I get home. Logic stands out more to meninregwrds to the bold post then crossbell

May 23, 2017 8:36 AM

logic340 said:
@Zymf you think that Wyndz and Crossbell Nuke Bussed Abu for the town credit? They are both on the Abu train D1 Wyndz said he had a slight scum read on Abu, Crossbell said he wasn't sold on the lynch.
Hmm.. I guess these are the posts you are refering to?

Both are actually pretty scummy, just by how late they joined the train. Crossbell at T-14 minuttes and WyNdZ at T-1 minutte.
- Crossbell's vote is the least scummy of the two. He did say he was willing to also lynch Melanoid though, perhaps as an assurance if there later came an opportunity to switch trains. But he also provided more reason to stay on the Abu train, so idk.
- WyNdZ could have deliberately tried to earn town credit by following your directions. If he had instead voted Melanoid it would have been a tie and the lynch could have been avoided. However, that was only because Oyasumi_Rosie simultaniously voted Melanoid.

May 23, 2017 8:37 AM

Suzune-chan said:
Me me me!

logic340 said:
I will find interactions between Crossbell and Shinichi as well I would like for you to look those over and tell me what you think?
Sure ^^

RE1031 said:
First phase was day, scum shouldn't have had the opportunity to talk at all. Although it doesn't actually explicitly say that mafia can't talk in their club during the day...
Scum usually have Day-talk, don't they?
@Togs, can mafia talk in their secret club durring day?

Zymf said:
logic340 said:
#1022 Ruu ISO
Crossbell ISO
I would like your reads on Suzune/Shinichi/Crossbell/Ruu
I will respond to these later if I have time as each of them will take a substantial amount of time..
My homework for next phase.

@Suzune-chan: If Logic340 is scum, I'm ready to accept defeat tbh. He has been waaaaaay too pro-town and waaaay too engaged in scumhunting with all his ISO's, neighboring and stuff. If he is deep wolf, he honestly deserves to win more than us :P

May 23, 2017 9:23 AM

@zymf, please people do not deserve to win until they win. If we catch him now it would be a good catch.

May 23, 2017 9:34 AM

Suzune-chan said:
@zymf, please people do not deserve to win until they win. If we catch him now it would be a good catch.
I know. But I can't believe that he is scum tbh.

May 23, 2017 9:35 AM

Zymf said:

Both are actually pretty scummy, just by how late they joined the train. Crossbell at T-14 minuttes and WyNdZ at T-1 minutte.

- WyNdZ could have deliberately tried to earn town credit by following your directions. If he had instead voted Melanoid it would have been a tie and the lynch could have been avoided. However, that was only because Oyasumi_Rosie simultaniously voted Melanoid.

I may have put my vote on Abu in the ending but if you read my town and scum reads and interactions with Abu instead of cherry picking posts you would see that I had suspected him long back.

All your posts about me is me playing some reverse psychology in order to fool the town. It seems you've fixed in your mind that I'm scum no matter what. If me getting night kill would have any positive it would be me seeing you realise how you wasted your ability and time making biased assumptions about me.

If I get night killed I suggest you guys to look closely at Crossbell and Shinichi. I'm leaning towards lynching Crossbell first.

Oh and zymf lets play a game, for arguments sake lets say I'm killed and flip town. Then who would be the two people you suspect as mafia then?

May 23, 2017 9:41 AM

Zymf said:
Suzune-chan said:

I also would find it amazing if Logic is somehow scum. But lets see if he's done anything scummy. The only thing that comes to my mind is him slightly defending Abu (who we know now is scum) on day 1 when I stated my reasons for suspecting him post .Along with that he did vote on Melanoid which was the opposing train on Abu.

Logic has done a lot of townish stuff though but I just want to show that it's possible to find something scummy about every single player.

May 23, 2017 10:29 AM

Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Well I know wha the case said in my dream so I will analyze it when I get home. Logic stands out more to meninregwrds to the bold post then crossbell
While I must disagree I would like for you to flesh this out a little bit more. How am I not standing out? Ruu also said this early in the game before changing her view. She also said that I went from behaving like scum!logic in SM to Town!logic here so if you could denote where that change occurred it would be appreciated.

Zymf said:
logic340 said:
Hmm.. I guess these are the posts you are refering to?

- Crossbell's vote is the least scummy of the two. He did say he was willing to also lynch Melanoid though, perhaps as an assurance if there later came an opportunity to switch trains. But he also provided more reason to stay on the Abu train, so idk.
I see what you are saying about Crossbell and Wyndz as it could have been for late town cred. Crossbell went early but as I have said when i see him bus it's done in a way where he can take credit for it. I don't see that here but doesn't remove the possibility. I learned the term Nuke bussing in my first game with Crossbell he was going to sacrifice himself for the team but then ended up voting off Shinichi getting the cred and wining the game..
Wyndz vote was already on Melanoid had he not switched it would have been a tie and Rosie would still have been the one eating crow for it. So the move lynches his partner instead of waiting to see if someone ties and saves his partner? Seems very risky to lose a partner in that way when he could have tired harder to save him. I guess the lack of trying to save Abu is what stands out there to me?

Zymf said:
@Suzune-chan: If Logic340 is scum, I'm ready to accept defeat tbh. He has been waaaaaay too pro-town and waaaay too engaged in scumhunting with all his ISO's, neighboring and stuff. If he is deep wolf, he honestly deserves to win more than us :P
Suzune-chan said:
Zymf said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm with Suzune here. There is no giving up.. I can't see Wyndz as scum either but given the current situation we find ourselves in I have to put my biased to the side and really look at every possible angle right now.

May 23, 2017 11:23 AM

@Crossbell you have been awfully quiet but especially during this night phase.
Do you have any thoughts you would like to share?

May 23, 2017 11:59 AM

WyNdZ said:
I may have put my vote on Abu in the ending but if you read my town and scum reads and interactions with Abu instead of cherry picking posts you would see that I had suspected him long back.
What's wrong with cherry picking posts? Isn't that what you usually do, when you build a case against someone? But please refer me to some of those posts. Otherwise I'm sure that we will look deeper into that if you do happen to become a lynch candidate tomorrow...

All your posts about me is me playing some reverse psychology in order to fool the town. It seems you've fixed in your mind that I'm scum no matter what. If me getting night kill would have any positive it would be me seeing you realise how you wasted your ability and time making biased assumptions about me.
I really don't see the problem in the way I scumhunt. I admit that I have been tunneling you a bit, but you can't always focus your attention on all players at once.

Oh and zymf lets play a game, for arguments sake lets say I'm killed and flip town. Then who would be the two people you suspect as mafia then?
Crossbell + RE1031 or Suzune-chan

logic340 said:
Wyndz vote was already on Melanoid had he not switched it would have been a tie and Rosie would still have been the one eating crow for it. So the move lynches his partner instead of waiting to see if someone ties and saves his partner? Seems very risky to lose a partner in that way when he could have tired harder to save him. I guess the lack of trying to save Abu is what stands out there to me?
Are you sure about that? let me go back and double-check... and if I die now, then please someone else do it.

May 23, 2017 12:00 PM

Shinichi-kun has been killed. He was a:

logic340 has also been killed. He was a:

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 23rd at 7:00 PM GMT.

>>Day 4 Timer<<

May 23, 2017 12:01 PM

.......holy crap
HOLY CRAP

May 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Whaaaaaaaaat :O

Zymf said:
Suzune-chan said:
I take that back. Well played Logic.

May 23, 2017 12:03 PM

I feel so betrayed. Also why Shinichi-kun.

May 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

i want dinner
Oooooh I get it. The food was poisoned, so Shinichi died.

Edit: No wait, that can't be all. Then how did Logic die?
Edit 2: Oooh, so there IS a TPR in the game.

Edit 3: Ok, this time I got it for sure. Shinichi-kun picked Bomb as his replacement role. And then Logic got Bombed when he tried to kill Shinichi.
Modified by Zymf, May 23, 2017 12:08 PM

May 23, 2017 12:07 PM

Shinichi took Rosie's ability as bomb and since logic killed him, he died as well. Good job. Wow. I think all would have been lost had this not happened.

May 23, 2017 12:08 PM

Haha wow isn't this interesting. So Logic was scum in the end, well played logic. I might have considered you were scum but the fact that you put so much effort into all those ISO's made me think there's no way that's possible.

And wow Shinichi is dead as well and he flipped town.

Zymf said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

i want dinner
Oooooh I get it. The food was poisoned, so Shinichi died.

Edit: No wait, that can't be all. Then how did Logic die?
Edit 2: Oooh, so there IS a TPR in the game.

No way that's not possible. I assume Shinichi used his ability to take The Bomb and Logic attacked Shinichi causing both of them to die. That's the only logical explanation.

May 23, 2017 12:09 PM

WyNdZ said:
I assume Shinichi used his ability to take The Bomb and Logic attacked Shinichi causing both of them to die. That's the only logical explanation.
Yea, I know - That was my edit #3 :P

May 23, 2017 12:12 PM

SEE I TOLD YOU!
My intuition was right!

May 23, 2017 12:13 PM

WyNdZ said:

I also would find it amazing if Logic is somehow scum. But lets see if he's done anything scummy. The only thing that comes to my mind is him slightly defending Abu (who we know now is scum) on day 1 when I stated my reasons for suspecting him post .Along with that he did vote on Melanoid which was the opposing train on Abu.

Lol so I assume Logic defending Abu was because he was his teammate after all. The evidence was right in front of us.

Also lol Logic I'm sure you must be regretting the fact that you suggested me to put my vote on Abu to make sure there was no tie. This pretty much makes me sure that Melanoid (Suzune) is a confirmed town.

@RE1031 - You had the secret conversation with Logic. Why do you think he chose you?

May 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Suzune-chan said:
SEE I TOLD YOU!
My intuition was right!

How about mine TTwTT
Do you think Crossbell is town?

WyNdZ said:

@RE1031 - You had the secret conversation with Logic. Why do you think he chose you?

To make me feel better. Also given that I was probably one of the players that more strongly town read him, it would be difficult for me to change my mind about him being scum. Basically to pocket me, and maybe to provide substantial evidence that he was indeed town.

May 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Vote: Crossbell

WyNdZ said:
Also lol Logic I'm sure you must be regretting the fact that you suggested me to put my vote on Abu to make sure there was no tie. This pretty much makes me sure that Melanoid (Suzune) is a confirmed town.
Please elaborate. You might be on to something.

In retrospect, it actually was a bit scummy how Logic made it so clear that he intended to reveal the secret conversation. As town it would have been more profitable to keep that part a secret and just post it without consent from the other.

May 23, 2017 12:25 PM

Also, I don't know why logic and whoever was left chose to kill Shinichi. One of the last things logic and I discussed was the possibility of Shinichi being scum alongside Crossbell. It seemed like the plan was to go after Crossbell first.

May 23, 2017 12:27 PM

Only one little mafia left and I'm sure it's between Crossbell or RE.

Vote Crossbell

In addition to the reasons people posted yesterday and also the fact that Logic unvoted on Crossbell and voted on Ruu instead. He really had no reason to change his vote if both were town.

May 23, 2017 12:31 PM

Zymf said:

WyNdZ said:
Please elaborate. You might be on to something.

Well Logic told me if I find both scummy then I should place my vote on Abu to make sure there is no tie. The thing is Logic could have done that himself but he didn't. He left his vote on Mel till the end.

If Logic didn't tell me to do that I might not have changed my vote and if I didn't change my vote Rosie would have caused a tie making Abu not get lynched.

@Crossbell - Tell me your thoughts on RE

May 23, 2017 12:37 PM

WyNdZ said:
Only one little mafia left and I'm sure it's between Crossbell or RE.

I'm not sure if it's either.
In fact, I'm torn between voting for you or voting for Suzune.

Pages (30) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »