Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

Pages (30) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 22, 2017 10:48 AM

Zymf - I always make catch up posts regardless of alignment, I've just made more of them this game than usual because ever since school ended I've been traveling.

If you notice I've been trying to ask questions and scumhunt with the limited time I have as opposed to your very mechanical, only commenting on posts catch up posts you had.

May 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Zymf said:
I've just gotten sick with stomach pain and headache, so this will be my last post today.
(I'm gonna lay down soon and feel sorry for myself x.x)

Vote: Crossbell

I guess I can gain info on WyNdZ as well from lynching Crossbell. It's a shame that we have to lynch our watcher though..
Two questions:
If Crossbell flips town what does that tell you about Wyndz?
If Crossbell flips scum what does that tell you about Wyndz?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 22, 2017 10:53 AM

Crossbell said:
So this is my view of the gamestate - honestly, I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is pocketing me somewhere, but I feel like I need more information to figure that out :/

The wen flip means that I don't think my reads are too off, though?

I'm town, struggling as I am to actually prove it.

logic is extremely behaviorally townie and has put in a lot of manwork solving the game. If he's scum, I'd be very impressed with his play. I don't really see anything different from normal town logic?

Zymf I think is also always town here with the way he interacted with AbuHumaid Day 1. Suzune/melanoid slot is probably very likely town here as well, due to the nature of how Suzune caught up + melanoid's vote pattern Day 1.

Honestly gun to my head if there's a deep scum here I think it might be Wyndz. I've heard of active scum newbies before (Gruffin in CCL comes to mind) and there's a possibility he fooled me earlier during Day 1. If I had time to reread him I would.

----

These leaves me with Ruu, RE, and Shinichi. Easy world: Two out of three are scum. Hard world: One out of the three are scum, and one of the people upper in the list are scum. Impossible world: None of them are scum.

Ruu unnerves me with her single minded tunnel on logic which I've asked her to explain but she hasn't. I want to hear from her regarding the flip and who she suspects currently - she's probably the person I am most comfortable voting for? Mostly because I think she's good as scum.

RE I think out of the three is probably the least scummy? It basically hinges on if she proposes the double vote thing as scum, which.. I don't think she risks if she is indeed scum? If she does she has guts in order to do that in order to clear herself.

Shinichi is just mostly here because I haven't really seen many solid stances from him. This is mostly my fault, but I don't think we've talked to each other aside from the early game and I have no idea where he's at in terms of reads. This is a dude who didn't vote at all Day 1, voted Rosie Day 2, and is still not voting anyone Today so yeah.

@Shinichi-kun -

1. What is your read on me?

2. Who do you want to lynch Today, and why?

3. Who do you think is town?

I'm asking these questions mostly because I read your entire posting history on page 23 and I didn't get. Really anything.

This post here is really my legacy though.

Once I flip town, look at this post and at least consider it since I've been proven town.

Logic and Zymf are basically never scum here. Wyndz I am kind of paranoid for white knighting me but I think he'd take a stronger stance against my lynch if he actually knew my alignment.

Suzune is likely town especially with the response she gave to me regarding her gut.

RE/Shinichi/Ruu. Scum are in this pile. Lynch in this pile after me.

May 22, 2017 10:56 AM

Activity this phase has left me feeling uncomfortable with this Vote Count.
I really wanted Ruu, Suzune, and Zymf to talk about their views on Wyndz?
I was hoping that Suzune and Zymf would chat with me more about our reads on Wyndz?
I was hoping Ruu would be active. Her activity this phase amounts to fishing and shaming?
Wish that someone would respond to an ISO or my and RE's interactions from our neighbor chat?

May 22, 2017 10:58 AM

@logic340 - Thanks for posting those logs b/w you and RE. Really gave me a new perspective, made me think of things that I didn't even consider before.

Also I'm feeling like RE is leaning towards a town read now due to recent posts but I have to go back and check again.

If I consider RE to be a town read then basically the people who I don't have a town read on are
Ruu
Shinichi
Crossbell

Both Shinichi and Crossbell I have a kind of neutral or slightly leaning town read. They've both not done anything that makes me think is scummy behaviour but I'm finding it difficult to read them that I wouldn't be surprised if they flip scum.

Now the problem with this is that Shinichi seems to be strongly for voting on Ruu which makes me think they're not on the same side.
That means either
1)Ruu and Crossbell are both mafia (seems unlikely though)
2)Shinichi and Crossbell are mafia (but my vote is on Ruu so that means I'm voting on the wrong person)
3)My reads are off and someone from my town reads is a mafia

May 22, 2017 10:59 AM

Logic is there a chance I can convince you to vote for Ruu Today?

She's literally done nothing today except for self pres.

May 22, 2017 11:02 AM

WyNdZ said:
@logic340 - Thanks for posting those logs b/w you and RE. Really gave me a new perspective, made me think of things that I didn't even consider before.

Also I'm feeling like RE is leaning towards a town read now due to recent posts but I have to go back and check again.

If I consider RE to be a town read then basically the people who I don't have a town read on are
Ruu
Shinichi
Crossbell

Both Shinichi and Crossbell I have a kind of neutral or slightly leaning town read. They've both not done anything that makes me think is scummy behaviour but I'm finding it difficult to read them that I wouldn't be surprised if they flip scum.

Now the problem with this is that Shinichi seems to be strongly for voting on Ruu which makes me think they're not on the same side.
That means either
2)Shinichi and Crossbell are mafia (but my vote is on Ruu so that means I'm voting on the wrong person)
You're welcome transparency is the key.
1. I also find this one unlikely but I cannot ignore the possibility.
2. This is one that has stood out to me for a while. More Shinichi's side of I than Crossbell though as I have tried to get Shinichi to answer me on Crossbell and he feels standoffish about my questioning?
3. This one is also possible and I am starting to think it's likely due to so many people's reads being similar and with how this phase has gone.

May 22, 2017 11:02 AM

@Shinichi-kun - I know you think Ruu is scum but I want to know what you feel about Crossbell.

May 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Crossbell said:
Logic is there a chance I can convince you to vote for Ruu Today?

She's literally done nothing today except for self pres.
Yes I know this which I find very concerning.. Also did Ruu even meet the minimum post requirement for this phase? Her suspect lists this game have been so flimsy and she did a complete 180 on her read on me without ever saying why? I asked her about it and repeatedly asked her for reads but to no avail. I will take it under consideration but I don't want to start jumping my vote back and forth here in the last few minutes.

May 22, 2017 11:06 AM

WyNdZ said:
@Shinichi-kun - I know you think Ruu is scum but I want to know what you feel about Crossbell.
I also want to know how you feel about Crossbell. This is a two part question for me since it could help settle my own feeling on Crossbell while giving me a read on Shinichi.

May 22, 2017 11:07 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that Ruu seems to be dodging me since I did my ISO. Also does anyone find her 180 read on me to be strange?

May 22, 2017 11:10 AM

@Togs can we get a vote count please. And thank you.

May 22, 2017 11:11 AM

It's in your hands guys. Can't really be on for much longer given that data is horrendous.

Good luck

May 22, 2017 11:13 AM

logic340 said:
WyNdZ said:
I also want to know how you feel about Crossbell. This is a two part question for me since it could help settle my own feeling on Crossbell while giving me a read on Shinichi.

I kind of just posted how I felt about crossbell
WyNdZ said:

Crossbell - I find him very hard to read. On day 1 his posts looked very townish although he did jump onto the train on voting on zymf last. I've stated before that I feel the chances of mafia being on that train is very high and at present all three of those players are still alive so the chances of that being true are even higher. He voted on Abu though which is another townish thing.
After day 1 he's not been that active (laying low?) but he's not done anything that stands out as scum. I really agree with his analysis of the players though.

WyNdZ said:

These are basically my thoughts on Cross at this point. I guess I can add that I didn't like his "I'm catching up posts" at all. I'm still finding Ruu's behaviour more scummy than Crossbell so I'm probably going to keep my vote on Ruu.

May 22, 2017 11:15 AM

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

I kind of just posted how I felt about crossbell
WyNdZ said:

Crossbell - I find him very hard to read. On day 1 his posts looked very townish although he did jump onto the train on voting on zymf last. I've stated before that I feel the chances of mafia being on that train is very high and at present all three of those players are still alive so the chances of that being true are even higher. He voted on Abu though which is another townish thing.
After day 1 he's not been that active (laying low?) but he's not done anything that stands out as scum. I really agree with his analysis of the players though.

WyNdZ said:

These are basically my thoughts on Cross at this point. I guess I can add that I didn't like his "I'm catching up posts" at all. I'm still finding Ruu's behaviour more scummy than Crossbell so I'm probably going to keep my vote on Ruu.
Sorry I should have made that more clear. That was for Shinichi I was just saying I wanted to know the answer to your question as well but for the two reasons I listed below.

May 22, 2017 11:17 AM

🍫 Vote Count 3.5 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Crossbell πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (4): 🐰 RE1031, Ruu, logic340, Zymf 🐰
🐣 Ruu 🐣 (3): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Modified by Togs, May 22, 2017 11:47 AM

May 22, 2017 11:19 AM

🍫 Vote Count 3.5 🍫

I know a lot of you have a town read on Suzune's slot but the bolded right here bothers me.

May 22, 2017 11:20 AM

I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 22, 2017 11:25 AM

RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
Yeah we cannot vote based on how we will if someone flips this or that. I feel like the evidence against Ruu is much more solid than what is being presented against Crossbell. I know I sound like a broken record but that 180 on me with no explanation is just blah....

May 22, 2017 11:33 AM

If I unvote I wonder who the tie breaker would be?
Based of behavior I think I am more inclined to vote Ruu right about now.
She has been dodging me after calling me out for being scum without ever giving a read on me?
Unvote:
Vote: Ruu

May 22, 2017 11:36 AM

logic340 said:

I know a lot of you have a town read on Suzune's slot but the bolded right here bothers me.

Only reason I have a town read on Melanoid (Suzune) is due to Mel voting on Abu and Abu voting on Mel. Also the fact that the two trains both being on mafia on day 1 seems very unlikely. I remember we were in a deadlock of 2 votes on many people, abu could have voted on anyone else but he voted on Abu.
I'm personally not fond on either Mel's or Suzune's posts. Up till this point I have left it up to being a difference in way of thinking and playstyle as the above reasons seem like a pretty good reason to consider them town.

Your discussion about Suzu possibly being third party with RE intrigued me. Made me look at Suzu speaking about the tpr most likely being the survivor in a different light. I intended to talk about this after the day was over though because for now we should focus on lynching.

May 22, 2017 11:37 AM
Tea Addict

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340

Doesnt it feel like he's setting up a safe mechanism, it's kinda like he's softing that hes town based on the way hes catching up now but the way zymf is catching up is scum. You don't think thats strange at all?
I am getting similar soft townie claim vibes from Ruu and Crossbell's posts. You have been doing it too which I find interesting since you kind of got me to stop doing it so much? I will vote for either I just want to be certain we have no last minute shenanigans going on. A tie would end in RNG this time around but I would rather we avoid that.

I tried to stop myself but honestly its hard at times lol, its generally fustrating to have someone put so much thought into your actions being scummy when uractually town. I still find it weird because like u said ruu normally does this as scum and i feel like crossbell never does it at all.

May 22, 2017 11:38 AM
Tea Addict

Crossbell said:
Hi I am here on mobile because I have been unable to be at my laptop for the past day or two because i've been travelling.

I understand that I am likely the lynch Today and I think I deserve it because of my spotty activity. This is completely understandable and I get it. However, I am town, and I will try my best to prove it to you guys in this last hour. If I do not manage to be able to, sorry guys for letting you down.

This post on the otherhand i like, instead of throwing salt or distaste towards his voters hes showing sympathy towards us. I feel like the way he worded this is coming from a town aligned player.

May 22, 2017 11:39 AM
Tea Addict

logic340 said:
Activity this phase has left me feeling uncomfortable with this Vote Count.
I really wanted Ruu, Suzune, and Zymf to talk about their views on Wyndz?
I was hoping that Suzune and Zymf would chat with me more about our reads on Wyndz?
I was hoping Ruu would be active. Her activity this phase amounts to fishing and shaming?
Wish that someone would respond to an ISO or my and RE's interactions from our neighbor chat?

Ill look into your re1 chat after phase change when i can just sit down and read it.

May 22, 2017 11:40 AM
Tea Addict

WyNdZ said:

Ruu
Shinichi
Crossbell

That means either

Number 2 is slightly wrong because ill vote cross to stop a tie.

May 22, 2017 11:41 AM

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

Only reason I have a town read on Melanoid (Suzune) is due to Mel voting on Abu and Abu voting on Mel. Also the fact that the two trains both being on mafia on day 1 seems very unlikely. I remember we were in a deadlock of 2 votes on many people, abu could have voted on anyone else but he voted on Abu.
I'm personally not fond on either Mel's or Suzune's posts. Up till this point I have left it up to being a difference in way of thinking and playstyle as the above reasons seem like a pretty good reason to consider them town.

Your discussion about Suzu possibly being third party with RE intrigued me. Made me look at Suzu speaking about the tpr most likely being the survivor in a different light. I intended to talk about this after the day was over though because for now we should focus on lynching.
Agreed we can wait until after the phase change to discuss our thoughts on the subject.

May 22, 2017 11:42 AM
Tea Addict

WyNdZ said:

I feel like hes done stuff that i consider both scummy and town aligned. Seeing as how we only have 20 mins i cant go pull out examples. It's like i said before i rather ruu because i actually scum read her, while i only find a few of crossbells actions scummy.

May 22, 2017 11:45 AM

Shinichi-Kun said:
WyNdZ said:

I feel like hes done stuff that i consider both scummy and town aligned. Seeing as how we only have 20 mins i cant go pull out examples. It's like i said before i rather ruu because i actually scum read her, while i only find a few of crossbells actions scummy.
Why can't you I did a whole ISO with every post here it is.

logic340 said:
Crossbell:

Thoughts:
#264 - Never did follow up on his before switching to town reading me. Which makes me uncomfortable.
#425 - Votes Abu in this post. I know Crossbell will bus but when I have see him do it, it has been in situations where he ca pocket town and truly gain town cred.
ex, 1 CCL he started the train on Shinichi early ad pushed it through
ex. grrr bussed grrr early in a way that lead town to believe that grrr and Crossbell couldn't be partners. Don't see this vote as doing that for him, which makes me think it may actually be town Crosbell and not scum Crossbred busting?
#797 - Not sure if this is him trying to look busy or sort Ruu. I didn't originally consider that he could also b trying to sort me as well by asking this as well? Would like to hear others opinions.
#801 - Looking back I kind of wish he would have went into detail about what he liked. I felt this post could be a pocket maneuver so I questioned him about it. Sill not sure how I feel though this matter though?
#805 - I like that he followed up since I hadn't answered his question. As scum I feel like he could have let it ride but here he is calling attention to it once again.
#975 - He only has 2 posts Night 2 both before Zymf started talking about jailing Crossell. He didn't post again until well in to D2. This may e true but I dot think is says much for his alignment?
#984 - Second to last to vote Rosie. Not sure it's telling give how things went down yesterday?
#1168 - When I go tunnel mode on him this statement is made to reinforce the idea he's town. Same argument as in my Ruu case maybe he's trying to convince not only us but himself?
#1169 - I kind of like this but I still think it could come from scum.
#1233 - I think I like this? Shinichi has been pretty standoffish with me on his view of Crossbell so it's good to see him taking the initiative here?
A lot of catch up posts not saying they are Alignment Indicative but they are reminiscent of Kitty Mafia but other than that vibe I am not sure I am seeing scum Crossbell. That being said I am not confident enough to move him higher than neutral and he remains in my PoE.

Questions for @Crossbell:
I have none for you at the moments as I feel you've been fairly transparent with me. I would like others to weigh in.

May 22, 2017 11:46 AM

@Shinichi-kun I am willing to go either way lets make a decision and stick with it?

May 22, 2017 11:47 AM

🍫 Vote Count 3.6 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (4): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (3): 🐰 RE1031, Ruu, Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Modified by Togs, May 22, 2017 11:58 AM

May 22, 2017 11:56 AM

Fine, let's do this.
vote: Ruu
If Ruu flips town, Crossbell will have some explaining to do. Like it'll come down between me and Shinichi, and in the ideal world so he says, both of us will have to be scum. And I know I'm town. I look forward to his explanation.
If she flips scum, awesome.

May 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Please let this be scum #2. Interaction analysis will go such a long way.

May 22, 2017 11:57 AM

RE1031 said:
Fine, let's do this.
If Ruu flips town, Crossbell will have some explaining to do. Like it'll come down between me and Shinichi, and in the ideal world so he says, both of us will have to be scum. And I know I'm town. I look forward to his explanation.
Can you link me the post where Crossbell said that?

May 22, 2017 11:59 AM
Tea Addict

logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I am willing to go either way lets make a decision and stick with it?

sounds good

May 22, 2017 11:59 AM

logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
Fine, let's do this.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=1300#msg50830075
Well he didn't say ideal... But if the pile is me shinichi ruu and ruu is town, it only leaves us two

May 22, 2017 12:00 PM

TIME!

Tea Addict

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why can't you I did a whole ISO with every post here it is.

logic340 said:
Crossbell:

Thoughts:
#264 - Never did follow up on his before switching to town reading me. Which makes me uncomfortable.
#425 - Votes Abu in this post. I know Crossbell will bus but when I have see him do it, it has been in situations where he ca pocket town and truly gain town cred.
ex, 1 CCL he started the train on Shinichi early ad pushed it through
ex. grrr bussed grrr early in a way that lead town to believe that grrr and Crossbell couldn't be partners. Don't see this vote as doing that for him, which makes me think it may actually be town Crosbell and not scum Crossbred busting?
#797 - Not sure if this is him trying to look busy or sort Ruu. I didn't originally consider that he could also b trying to sort me as well by asking this as well? Would like to hear others opinions.
#801 - Looking back I kind of wish he would have went into detail about what he liked. I felt this post could be a pocket maneuver so I questioned him about it. Sill not sure how I feel though this matter though?
#805 - I like that he followed up since I hadn't answered his question. As scum I feel like he could have let it ride but here he is calling attention to it once again.
#975 - He only has 2 posts Night 2 both before Zymf started talking about jailing Crossell. He didn't post again until well in to D2. This may e true but I dot think is says much for his alignment?
#984 - Second to last to vote Rosie. Not sure it's telling give how things went down yesterday?
#1168 - When I go tunnel mode on him this statement is made to reinforce the idea he's town. Same argument as in my Ruu case maybe he's trying to convince not only us but himself?
#1169 - I kind of like this but I still think it could come from scum.
#1233 - I think I like this? Shinichi has been pretty standoffish with me on his view of Crossbell so it's good to see him taking the initiative here?
A lot of catch up posts not saying they are Alignment Indicative but they are reminiscent of Kitty Mafia but other than that vibe I am not sure I am seeing scum Crossbell. That being said I am not confident enough to move him higher than neutral and he remains in my PoE.

Questions for @Crossbell:
I have none for you at the moments as I feel you've been fairly transparent with me. I would like others to weigh in.

Cool i can use this

🍫 Day 3 Final Votecount 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340, RE1031 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (2): 🐰 Ruu, Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<

May 22, 2017 12:01 PM

Ruu has been lynched. She was a:

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 23rd at 7:00 PM GMT.

Please send in all Night actions to BOTH @Togs and @Jackrito if possible.

>>Night 3 Timer<<

May 22, 2017 12:01 PM
Tea Addict

shrug ruu why u gotta act so scummy if in the end u were jsut town.

May 22, 2017 12:02 PM
Tea Addict

Shinichi-Kun said:

Behavior wise she was scum smh

May 22, 2017 12:02 PM

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=1300#msg50830075
Well he didn't say ideal... But if the pile is me shinichi ruu and ruu is town, it only leaves us two
Ah I see what you are saying. Easy world leaves you and Shinichi as the scum team if Ruu flips town? I would never suspect you and Shinichi of being teammates this game with the way he has been towards you.

May 22, 2017 12:03 PM

As expected.. Sigh. Well I'll be waiting for that explanation @Crossbell

May 22, 2017 12:03 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:
WTF....This is quite disappointing. It's like all the wind has been taken out of our sails.

May 22, 2017 12:09 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:

I trust you'll be voting for Crossbell tomorrow?

May 22, 2017 12:14 PM
Tea Addict

RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Pretty much

May 22, 2017 12:15 PM
Tea Addict

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
WTF....This is quite disappointing. It's like all the wind has been taken out of our sails.

Idk why people choose to do anti town stuff as town why give us reasons to scum read them when they're town.

May 22, 2017 12:15 PM

*Sigh* What a disappointment. I'm not gonna make any excuses, I carefully considered both options and felt like Ruu was the better choice to lynch. I voted and stuck by my decision till the end but it was the wrong decision.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Behavior wise she was scum smh

There's no point in saying this though. Ruu even said not to listen to anyone who says such stuff. We all made a decision so we'll have to deal with the consequences now.

May 22, 2017 12:18 PM

Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Pretty much

That was a trick question darn.

May 22, 2017 12:18 PM

Situation is looking very bad, assuming zymf is unable to stop any night kills this night or the next one it means one more mislynch and it's game over.

Pages (30) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »