Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 12, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, it's cute to see Nina in such good spirits.

What a fun event they had in town on such an occasion. Meanwhile, it looks like Azazel is planning a rebellion from behind the scenes. Nina encounters the handsome guy she arm wrestled again in town and I think she's glad to see him. Her girly reactions are so priceless. I think she and that guy make a cute couple together especially when dancing.
Stark700May 12, 2017 7:15 PM
May 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Jul 2015
Such a cute episode. I really hope Nina and '''Chris''' can someday end up together, I refuse to believe that Charioce is just pretending to have a good time. Also did anyone else notice that Nina didn't blush at Azazel at the end? Maybe her heart only has room for Chris now :3
May 12, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2015
Omg Nina eyes straight with Azazel and no feeling? Nina and (king)Chris's romance might be short live, by looking at final pv,
May 12, 2017 12:41 PM

Jun 2015
What a cute episode. Seeing Nina in high spirits is nice. She and Charioce look great together. She starting to realize the feelings of love. I realized she didn't blush when she ran into Azazel. That is interesting. Azazel's plan is coming into place.
May 12, 2017 12:41 PM
May 2017
Where did you see it
May 12, 2017 1:34 PM

Mar 2014
This episode was so enjoyable that It felt as if it was 5 minutes long. Can't wait for the next one.
May 12, 2017 2:08 PM

Feb 2012
Oh no. It seems Azazel's plan is going to fail cause Nina is only thinking about Charioce now. It's his fault for taking her for granted. Let's hope he won't die.
May 12, 2017 2:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Not much happened, but it was a cute chapter with Nina bonding with her prince charming. I hope he doesn't disappoint her down the line.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 12, 2017 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
Nina sure made some memetic reaction faces throught the episode. Charioce also has some sick dancing skills.
May 12, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
Nina will be so disappointed once she finds out that Chris is Charioce the evil human king

Mod Edit: @j0x stop telling people where to watch it
TyrelMay 12, 2017 6:44 PM
May 12, 2017 3:04 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy shit, man. The whole build-up to the whole dance scene, it was so good! Whole new look at Charioce, i'm really interested in his character now. Nina's faces this episode were off the chain, she was incredibly cute.

That dance was just 10/10.
May 12, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2016
This episode was so cute >/////< + dance was 11/10

I'm pretty sure It's not gonna happen but I really want favaro to appear >.>
SenpieXMay 12, 2017 3:15 PM
May 12, 2017 3:30 PM

Apr 2017
I loved all the faces that Nina did<3
Although I'm still waiting for Favaro to appear:/
May 12, 2017 3:59 PM

Aug 2013
This was surprisingly cute and I have no problems with it. The animation for the dancing was pretty damn fluid too, I really enjoyed it.
Don't believe the hype.
May 12, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2016
SenpieX said:
This episode was so cute >/////< + dance was 11/10

I'm pretty sure It's not gonna happen but I really want favaro to appear >.>

Don't worry friend!
Favaro is listed as a MC in the cast section.
Favaro appears for 0.5 seconds in a cage in the ED.
Favaro appears for 0.5 seconds in a PV for the show.
FAVARO WILL MAKE A COMEBACK, HE'S JUST PREPARING HIS AFRO.
May 12, 2017 4:35 PM
Mar 2013
Amazingly fun episode!! :'D I've been waiting for Charioce and Nina to dance since the trailers~ It was so so cute!!

I think Charioce took the virginity of Nina's soul tho LOL so once Azazel tries to make her transform, the plan will fail. I hope by the end, all the different sides of this conflict will make a truce because I really like Charioce, i dont want him to die as pitifully as his father :\
May 12, 2017 4:49 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Great episode. I liked how mostly everyone was in a happy mood cause of the festival that is taking place. It was pretty sad to see Nina not fight back cause those assholes were good lookin but at least good guy Charioce came in to help her.

Nina getting all flustered cause of what Charioce did was cute as fuck and their dance together was beautiful. Then we got Azazel who is totally gonna be an ass and try to use Nina to his advantage next episode. Can't wait to see what happens next!
May 12, 2017 5:07 PM

Oct 2013
Fantastic episode and what beautiful dance sequence once again, loved every second of it. I wonder if hanging out with Chris made Nina immune now since she didn't seem to be startled meeting Azazel, if that would be the case it's gonna be interesting to see how that assault will play out.

May 12, 2017 5:14 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
Does Fava ever come back in this series? Because my interest is gone if he isn't involved anymore.
May 12, 2017 5:31 PM

Nov 2013
I'm all conflicted about how to feel about Charioce. Do I like him? Do I hate him?
He definitely has a motive to do what he's doing...

I dun even know OTL

Super cute episode tho! Nina's bein' all adorable, and dearlawdy, Azazel didn't get a reaction out of Nina 8'D
Hopefully that won't turn out bad

Though who knows. 'TIL NEXT WEEK!!

(FAVAROOOOO WHERE ARE YOUUU //sobs)
May 12, 2017 6:09 PM

Sep 2011
Ame said:
Does Fava ever come back in this series? Because my interest is gone if he isn't involved anymore.
hes in the preview calm the fuck down, his story is over for crying out loud
JizzyHitlerMay 12, 2017 6:17 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 12, 2017 6:29 PM
Oct 2011
Nina eats a lot, she can dance and Azazel said she is a small Bahamut...

Favaroooooo will be in second cour if they don't show him in the next episode after the credits (perhaps in the ep 8 if the action takes much more time in ep7) and I don't really mind him being late for the party
May 12, 2017 6:59 PM

Oct 2016
Just a matsuri episode under a different setting, eh?
May 12, 2017 7:21 PM

Oct 2011
aww cute episode ahhhhh 😍
May 12, 2017 7:30 PM
Aug 2014
What is that orange thing in the ED with Nina, besides the duck God and Rocky? It looks like Favaro's afro to me..
May 12, 2017 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
The dancing reminds me of the movie "anastasia".
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
May 12, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
Damn Nina's got a strong ahegao face that is straight out of hentai.
May 12, 2017 8:03 PM

Apr 2014
That dancing scene was gorgeous, really lovely episode.
May 12, 2017 8:13 PM

Jan 2014
Humanity is great as ever.

Heaven or hell are just trash compare to our world.

If I were to reborn again, I'd want to be reborn as human, f demon, f gods who cares.

Good to see many good sides of human society and our king Cheerios.
May 12, 2017 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Love the whole festival atmosphere.

Love Nina's blushing. So damn cute. The handsomeness of men too much for her.
Unforgivable. Perfectly good meat getting stepped on.

Those Spicy Wings look good.
Nina & the King hanging out was cool. That dance was fun to watch.
LOL Rita, Bacchus & Hansa are such parents. Their interactions are great.

Azazel & the demons ready for chaos at the Parade.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 12, 2017 8:29 PM
Apr 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, it's cute to see Nina in such good spirits.

What a fun event they had in town on such an occasion. Meanwhile, it looks like Azazel is planning a rebellion from behind the scenes. Nina encounters the handsome guy she arm wrestled again in town and I think she's glad to see him. Her girly reactions are so priceless. I think she and that guy make a cute couple together especially when dancing.
Ame said:
Raines said:
Fantastic episode and what beautiful dance sequence once again, loved every second of it. I wonder if hanging out with Chris made Nina immune now since she didn't seem to be startled meeting Azazel, if that would be the case it's gonna be interesting to see how that assault will play out.
j0x said:
Nina will be so disappointed once she finds out that Chris is Charioce the evil human king

Mod Edit: @j0x stop telling people where to watch it
BlackstarFallen said:
What a cute episode. Seeing Nina in high spirits is nice. She and Charioce look great together. She starting to realize the feelings of love. I realized she didn't blush when she ran into Azazel. That is interesting. Azazel's plan is coming into place.

Well, the episode was good. But I thought NINA was with Favaro. Like FAVARO more than Charioce.

My theory that in further episodes Nina will be in dilemma whether to support king or the azazel or gods ending up with Favaro teaching her one or two things.

Well it would be worse if this happen.

Who do you prefer Nina with Favaro or Charoice.
May 12, 2017 9:46 PM

Jan 2014
Betting my life that Azazel can't make Nina wet anymore based on how she didn't react to him near the end there and his plan will fail so hard.
May 12, 2017 10:19 PM
Oct 2015
fun episode i personally ship nina with azazel tho.

also her behavior toward bacchus is unacceptable imo
May 12, 2017 11:03 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a date before the caos!!!
Nina and "Chris" haved a romantica date in the festival, enjoyined and with the promiss to other date!!! kekeke

Incredible and MIracle that Ninadid not transform in Dragon!!!! kekeke
May 12, 2017 11:09 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
JizzyHitler said:
Ame said:
hes in the preview calm the fuck down, his story is over for crying out loud

I'm calm, I just personally think the show is garbage without him. Doesn't mean you guys can't enjoy the show, that's your opinion.
NipunSinha99 said:
My theory that in further episodes Nina will be in dilemma whether to support king or the azazel or gods ending up with Favaro teaching her one or two things.

If this happens, let me know so I can skip to that part!
NipunSinha99 said:
Who do you prefer Nina with Favaro or Charoice.

Favaro and Amira for life, get out of here. Nina doesn't mix well with any of the main characters to me, it's just forced as hell because she can't handle being around men her own age. But out of all the characters shes met so far, I'd say Charoice and her have had the best development but I still don't think they are a good match at all.
May 12, 2017 11:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Poor Azazel is about to get cucked by the king
May 12, 2017 11:50 PM

Nov 2012
Nina was hella horny throughout the episode lol. The art and animation was on point!
May 13, 2017 12:06 AM
Oct 2007
Mugaro will probably come into place if Nina couldn't transform into a dragon in the next few episodes. The parade is also where all 3 sides will clash while Favaro shows up :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 12:15 AM

Apr 2012
Super cute episode and the choreography was pretty on point
Reminded me of amira's dance scene with fava
Mappa saving anime. They really deserve more support. It's rare to see this quality of animation in any of the more recent shows.

May 13, 2017 12:38 AM

Nov 2013
Nina's cuteness was of the charts this episode. And how she was totally dopey, after he accepted her invitation, was cute and hilarious.

The date was really nice. I almost forgot, what a douchebag he is.

It was the calm before the storm. I still don't like, how Azazel plans to use Nina.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 13, 2017 1:30 AM

Dec 2014
Poor Bacchus, I feel bad for him Xd I think she is dragging this a bit too much.
I wonder what Nina might think, after she discovers that her crush is Charioce. She will probably be conflicted between him and Azazel in the near future. I think things won't go in Azazel's favor anyway, he is not preparing this plan very thoroughly if ends up relying on Nina so much.
On the other hand Charioce too might be planning on using Nina against the demons.
May 13, 2017 3:01 AM

Dec 2015
The lesson learned today was that if you want to defeat Nina send ikemen after her xDD Nina's cuteness exploded this episode.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if Charioce knows Nina is the red dragon and he's trying to get close to her to use her when he needs. But if he's honest, I don't mind shipping them.

I'm gonna go and guess that Azazel won't be able to make her blush and their plan will fail miserably.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 13, 2017 3:16 AM

Mar 2014
Man that dance scene was so nicely animated.....

Sorry Azazel but I doubt the red dragon's gonna show up.....at least not the way you planned
May 13, 2017 3:20 AM
Apr 2017
Before anything else i just want to say how AMAZING the animation is! Just fucking eyegasmic. I had to repeat the dance sequence over and over to admire just how detailed and smooth the movements were! The cinematography was great too. MAPPA is freakin' amazing. And the budget of this anime must be out of this world.

Now moving on. I have to start by saying I didn't have a problem with Nina's hormones at first but in this episode, I really had an issue with it incapacitating her need for self preservation. I mean, those dudes were beating her up and yet she couldn't stand up for herself. But when she was with Charioce she was able to withstand dancing with him without turning into a dragon!! COME. ON. It seems like she's better able to control it too to a certain extent, given that she didn't get flustered over Azazel. I have a feeling Azazel's plan will fail thanks to Nina's lack of lust for him. Honestly, I feel this anime has serious REVERSE HAREM tones.

Anyway, I don't get what Charioce's deal is yet but I hope they'll give so much more depth to his character and not make him a typical narcissistic bigoted ruler.

Also, I am annoyed by how Nina treated Bacchus. If she felt harassed then move the hell out. It's not your place. Why give the dude a cold shoulder but still stay at his place? And why is Bacchus not putting his foot down on that? Well I get that he's banned from heaven and all and so the only 'friends' he has are the gang hanging around his carriage, but still. Come on. You're still a god. Who takes abuse from a freeloader like that?

I really wish they could add stronger female characters (think Izumi-sensei or Olivia Armstrong from FMA) but I think this is as much as we get. That aspect I am disappointed in. I'm starting to get worried about the series because it might turn out like another 'Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress' - starting out ridiculously strong then just plummeting to its death near the middle until the end.

So far this series still has enough to keep me hooked and anticipatory so let's wait and see what else it has in store for us.
May 13, 2017 4:38 AM

Jul 2014
This was certainly not what I was expecting from this show, but it was certainly an interesting episode in that we got to see a completely different side of Charioce than what we usually see, which really makes me want to learn more about him on the whole. Other than that, it was interesting that Nina didn't blush at Azazel at the end there, which makes me feel that it's practically inevitable that his plan is going to fail in some style.
May 13, 2017 4:52 AM

Mar 2012
If anybody is going to keep asking, i will keep telling you than. he would show at the earliest at the mid of the series.

My guess is that he will be crucial for the final end goal of the plot so they are saving him for when that comes.

as for the rest of show, it is good as always. can not wait for the next episode.
May 13, 2017 5:09 AM

Mar 2013
I love Nina's facial expressions more and more
and what a nice dance scene
May 13, 2017 5:38 AM

Aug 2013
Charioce is calling him self Chris now.

Nina looked at Azazel with no feelings. He has no chance. I don't think things will go according to his plan.

Nina facial expressions were great and she was cute throughout the episode.

Don't worry guys Favaro will appear soon. This only the 6th episode out of 24

Tyiriel said:

FAVARO WILL MAKE A COMEBACK, HE'S JUST PREPARING HIS AFRO.

It takes patience to prepare one's afro lol
LeoMay 13, 2017 5:46 AM

May 13, 2017 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Rita: "Are you sure about this? It doesn't matter how great he is. This is her first time going out alone with a boy."
Hamsa: "She might come back all grown up!"
Bacchus: *spurts the wine*

Hamsa I see what you did there.
Jesus, that part had me ROFLMAO.

Charioce and Nina date was the most beautiful date I've never seen in other anime. Especially the dance part had my heart crying tears of how gorgeous it was. Dates in shoujos don't stand a chance with this.
Mostly saddens me when they both find out thier identities, also their reactions since they both enjoyed each other's presence during the date.

Azazel is ready to bring some tragic feel of events next ep. I'm ready for the adrenaline ride.
May 13, 2017 6:23 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
RIP Azazel's plan. Nina didnt blush this time when she saw Azazel during their talking.

Anyway, that was a really fun and cute episode.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.