Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 11, 2017 11:50 PM
Jun 2016
Lately there has been a OP tag going on youtube, where basically you have to make your own pirate crew. I'll modify it a little bit by adding some more rule and instead of tagging someone anybody can make their crew.

11 SIMPLE STEPS THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW

1 - Since you are the captain of your crew, you have to state your position in the crew (ex. carpenter, navigator ecc...)
2 - Choose if you want to have a devil fruit or not. If you choose a devil fuit that already exist, YOU CAN NOT pick the original user from the series. You can even make one up for yourself, you just have to explain the powers, type (logia, paramecia, zoan, ancient zoan, mythical zoan)
3 - Choose the name of your ship (no vulgarity)
4 - PICK 6 FIGHTERS AND 6 SUPPORT CHARACTERS (give also the reason why you chose that person if you want)
5 - You can't choose Yonko (Four Emperors) present or past, so no Whitebeard sorry :p
6 - You can't pick any member of the Pirate King Gol D. Roger including him (except Buggy since he was an apprentice on Roger's crew)
7 - No Gorosei
8 - No Monkey D. Dragon since he is Yonko level
9 - COMPULSORY to add one troll character in your crew
10 - Marines are allowed
11 - You can even pick non canon characters (fillers, movies)

IF YOU WANT TO CHOSE CHARACTERS THAT ARE STILL NOT IN THE ANIME PLEASE USE THE SPOILER TAG FOR THE ANIME ONLY WATCHERS (BUT I DOUBT THERE IS ONE IN THIS CLUB.
Thank you guys and enjoy...THINK CAREFULLY there are over 600 OP characters lol.

MY PIRATE CREW

I'll be the weapon engineer, i'll make high tech weapons to add on my ship (ex. missiles and stuff). I'm going to be a devil fruit user: Magu Magu no mi. My favourite devil fruit from the series, incredible destructive power and superior than Sabo Mera Mera no mi.
Ship name: Blue Dragon

FIGHTERS:
1 - Marco "The Phoenix" - Mythical Zone Type enough said
2 - Aokiji - ex admiral / sick devil fruit / a man with knowledge / bad ass
3 - Enel/Eneru - one of the strongest devil fruit
4 - Rob Lucci- best villain and 5 year exp as a carpenter at the Galley Co.
5 -

6 - Trafalgar Law - fav character in the series, amazing doctor and damn strong

SUPPORT:
1 - Nico Robin - SHE CAN READ THE PONEGLYPH / fan service
2 - Sanji - strong and an amazing cook
3 - Jinbe - you need some aid from the sea
4 - Nami - the only navigator that i could think of / fan service
5 - Sugar - broken devil fruit!
6 - Foxy - very useful ability if used correctly / troll character
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 20, 2018 7:33 AM

Jun 2010
I'll be the tactician/inventor. I shall have Jikan-Jikan no Mi, with the power to travel to and alter the past, because that's the only way I can recruit at least two of my crewmates.

Ship name: Reborn Flame

My Crewmates

FIGHTERS

1. Ace, my first mate, because he is awesome and his death broke me
2. Jaguar D. Saul, because he is a kindhearted soul and one of the people who doesn't bend easily to powers that be.
3. Bellemere, cos she is one of those rare Marines whose heart is in the right place
4. Hatchan, because in my honest opinion, he is a white sheep among his former crew

6. Bepo, because he knows mean karate and he is cute

SUPPORT

1. Shirahoshi, cos I want her to see the world, plus her ability is extremely useful in a pinch
2. Mansherry, because her ability makes her a good substitute for a doctor
3. Bentham, cos his ability could come in handy in case one of the other members is ever captured
4. Trafalgar D. Water Lamie, because she'd make a good infiltrator since no one would suspect her
6. Golden Lion Shiki, because he can throw islands at you and he'll protect my first mate with everything he has once he learns of his heritage; also a troll character

CinnaFeb 20, 2018 7:48 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who are your favorite characters? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

gmgkng - Mar 19, 2010

282 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Sticky: » New nakama? Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Alipio - Mar 3, 2010

652 by Kai_Dou »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:35 AM

» Which is your favorite one piece movie?

Paituwin - Sep 1, 2021

7 by umie_dakara »»
Feb 11, 2022 9:32 AM

» ★ Random Image Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

la_tigra - Mar 13, 2010

355 by Kwaxiiiii »»
Jan 17, 2022 10:10 PM

Sticky: Poll: » How did you find this club?

Alipio - Jun 8, 2011

45 by tookthisusername »»
Oct 5, 2021 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.