HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jun 8, 2017 8:34 AM

Mar 2009
mehmehperson said:
Darek said:

literally why should I care?

Because fairy tail is finally ending (:

Aaannnnddddd...... Sooooo....?
You seem to think that we would all be celebrating. If you hate it enough to be happy that its ending, why are you still reading/watching it?
Not everyone here is thrilled about it.

Except for the last half of the tartaros arc, and the first half of the current one: I love fairy tail. And most people I know, either like it better than one piece, or about the same.
Personally, I hated One Piece when I tried to watch it.
The art style was the worst, the story was all over the place, and nearly every character I saw in the first 20 to 50, or so, episodes, was annoying as hell.
Jun 8, 2017 9:10 AM

May 2015
windeen-windy said:
mehmehperson said:

Because fairy tail is finally ending (:

You seem to think that we would all be celebrating. If you hate it enough to be happy that its ending, why are you still reading/watching it?

Except for the last half of the tartaros arc, and the first half of the current one: I love fairy tail. And most people I know, either like it better than one piece, or about the same.
The art style was the worst, the story was all over the place, and nearly every character I saw in the first 20 to 50, or so, episodes, was annoying as hell.

Sorry man, but OP is WAY better than FT.

Jun 8, 2017 10:07 AM

Feb 2016
Oh gosh...Why are people even reading it if they don't like it?I really like Fairy Tail.Even more than any other Shounen like One Piece or Naruto.I don't care what other people think.Of course I think Fairy Tails needs to end.What else should come?I just don't like rush in the Manga right now.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Jun 8, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
All I got from this video is somebody who couldn't seize control over their own free time and instead spent it on following something they hated so much for so long, and is trying to tell his viewers they were the ones doing it wrong instead
Jun 8, 2017 12:56 PM

Mar 2009
Y
Kittens-kun said:
windeen-windy said:

In your opinion.
Duly noted.
I am untitled to my opinion: which is, the whole thing is just better better, with EXTREMELY more artistic tallent, than OP.
At least if I read the FT manga, its not a mess of unintelligible lines in B&W, with porley drawn characters trying to pass off as (in some cases) attractive or pretty.
All of the girls look emaciated in one way or another, in OP.

The artwork is just painful to look at (for me, anyway. And, - yes, (before anyone tries to point this out) I know that he use to be an assistant Artist for OP. But that doesn't mean he made a rip off copy).
My point is, I don't read it while spewing these complaints.
I stopped reading it.
And, generally don't complain about OP to its possible fans. But, I felt I should speak up when I saw that comment: "FT rips off one piece". That's not fair to the manga/anime and Mashima-Sensei's hard work on it.
I said what I said about one piece because I don't see much thoughtfulness in how it was created.

I even had a friend beg me to try OP again, so I did.
She said the art style in the manga had gotten better, so I asked her to show me what she considered "better" and after looking at it, all I could say, was: "sorry.... But, no. Just, no."

... And, by the way (you may not think its a big deal, but its one of the things(along with: my bad, replacing it's with D's for words like "that", "This", "Oh Snap" and others - in reference to your: "Sorry man," comment: I'm not a guy, please don't refer to me by male phrases or terms, or whatever you would call that.

I will say one thing for OP, though: I really like the music.
... Both the original, and dubbed versions of its op and end songs(most of them)..... But, that's not really not enough to get good thoughts from me about it.
Jun 8, 2017 1:32 PM

Mar 2009
Milennin said:
All I got from this video is somebody who couldn't seize control over their own free time and instead spent it on following something they hated so much for so long, and is trying to tell his viewers they were the ones doing it wrong instead

Agreed.

On top of that, it says its "dead".

Dead would be canceled,
I don't remember where I saw it (in the manga or somewhere else), but the statement was made that there would be more about the world of fairy tail, or something (it wouldn't me the last we saw of it).
I agree with another user here, in a way, it does need to end, its about time.
I just hope its not a badly rushed/forced ending.

Aug 1, 2019 7:03 PM
Apr 2018
Not dead enough apparently.

(Also, the guy saying One Piece's manga is poorly drawn when compared to Fairy Tail is the funniest thing ever)
Aug 6, 2019 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Jojos_Diner said:

(Also, the guy saying One Piece's manga is poorly drawn when compared to Fairy Tail is the funniest thing ever)

Fairy Tail drawings are way superior compared to One Piece's drawings
Also Fairy Tail's Canon sequel Manga 100 Years Quest only matter of time it will surpass One Piece manga
One Piece lost me in Wano arc Chapter 923 That's the downfall of One Piece
For now I aren't reading chapters after 943 until I see part 2 of that ridiculous fight ( I'm a fan of both series, though I do admit Fairy Tail's original manga had it's good and bad moments )
That doesn't change the fact the biggest selling manga One Piece has hit the ground very badly
removed-userAug 6, 2019 9:05 AM
Aug 6, 2019 9:04 AM
Mar 2018
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Jojos_Diner said:

Also Fairy Tail's Canon sequel Manga 100 Years Quest only matter of time it will surpass One Piece manga
For now I aren't reading chapters after 943 until I see part 2 of that ridiculous fight ( I'm a fan of both series, though I do admit Fairiy Tail's original manga had it's good and bad moments )
That doesn't change the fact the biggest selling manga One Piece has hit the ground very badly

True. One piece has gone downhill after timeskip
Aug 6, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
EMP-511 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

For now I aren't reading chapters after 943 until I see part 2 of that ridiculous fight ( I'm a fan of both series, though I do admit Fairiy Tail's original manga had it's good and bad moments )

Yep yet they are still denying it
Aug 6, 2019 9:11 AM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
windeen-windy said:

That's your opinion, not a fact
Aug 18, 2019 4:09 PM

Nov 2012
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
EMP-511 said:

Because it didn't go downhill.
Aug 18, 2019 10:05 PM

May 2018
SuperRed said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

Yes it did. It sucks now and fanboys refuse to admit it.
Aug 19, 2019 3:49 AM

Nov 2012
Only_Brad said:
SuperRed said:

Yes it did. It sucks now and fanboys refuse to admit it.

No it didn't and haters will never admit it's greatness.

SuperRedAug 19, 2019 4:02 AM
Aug 19, 2019 12:01 PM

Nov 2012
Vazka said:
SuperRed said:

No it didn't and haters will never admit it's greatness.

It did. Whole Cake Island is by far the worst arc in shounen. One Piece is just as shity as Fairy Tail.

Ok Sophie/Inverterz.
Aug 19, 2019 1:45 PM

Jan 2016
By that logic of the character guild was copied from One Piece then One Piece copied Jojo part 3's group thing.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.