Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2017 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After their win, I feel like the club had a good boost of morale. However, drama brewed up again this episode as they want to make their work being more understandable for the audience.

Pacing feels like it slowed down a little but I like the overall development so far.
I think this club will have a good future.

Mod Edit: Modified title as series name was updated.
sarroushJun 21, 2017 9:02 PM
May 11, 2017 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
Hirakawa-san voices the character who's with current young kabuki actor (his senpai?)? He suggested not to do too much (?).

Thinking about their Kabuki names? Rocker guy is the one who got excited the most.

The girl from the drama club who went to the performance doesn't get it at all. As expected, the people who doesn't know the knowledge of Kabuki don't get it.

They need to find the way so that audiences can understand without them have to ask for explanation (like reading manual).

The girls in the drama club is stronger in power than guys, huh.

The girl who went to watch the real show with his father finding the performance boring...

"Translation" huh.

That boy from drama club joined.

Rocker guy's mother appeared. It seems like she's the reason he hates kabuki?

Knowing more about that Rocker guy and the two drama club girls talk next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 12, 2017 12:03 PM

Jun 2015
Some people don't get kabuki because it's either boring or hard to understand it. Kurogo is doing his best to make a script so people can understand it better. The group got a new member. Shin decided to quit after seeing his mother. That's unfortunate. She's a strong woman.
May 12, 2017 2:49 PM

Nov 2012
They aren't the drama club so they need to find another way to incorporate drama -> enters mother character.
May 12, 2017 6:20 PM
Jan 2017
This episode continues the club's progress after the previous episode's major victory. Today's challenge is to make the archaic kabuki more understandable for a modern audience, something that puts Kurogo on edge for most of the episode. Once again, Shin proves to be a huge source of comedy while Ebihara tries to keep his distance from his club. Also, major props to Kazuma for joining the club!
May 12, 2017 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
Mother drama next time omg
May 13, 2017 1:17 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Am I the only one who finds it confusing that both Tomi sensei's dad (the omuko) and Shiroganeya (Ebihara's grandfather) are voiced by Shibata Hidekatsu and both have gray/white hair? This is the first episode where they both appear and I had to rewatch their scenes. Is the production so low budget they had to use the same VA for two named characters, or could the two in fact be the same person?
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
May 13, 2017 4:39 AM

Mar 2012
Non ending problems for Kuro, poor him.
May 14, 2017 9:43 AM

Oct 2008
A dude from Drama club quits and decided to join Kabuki club akso!
MC realized from the girls talking outside that Kabuki play is a bit hard to understand for the beginners, so he thought of a way to change the script so that it would be easier to understand.
suddenly Akutsu quits, lolz i think it's just temporary.
4/5.

May 21, 2017 11:23 PM

Mar 2016
The club seems to be gaining some momentum and they're all having a lot of fun!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Oct 17, 2018 2:08 AM

Jan 2013
Shin can't leave, damn...

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

51 by Lawgun »»
Oct 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

29 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 13, 2020 6:30 AM

» Very underrated?

EGOIST - Apr 18, 2017

39 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

31 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kabuki-bu! Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

20 by Stripes »»
Apr 27, 2019 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.