Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2010 12:07 PM
Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It always ends with the usual bullshit crap about the strenght of love and friendship. Fuck that.
I would have preferred them to remain dead, honestly.
Whatever.
Sep 17, 2012 7:33 AM
Jun 2012
draker said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It always ends with the usual bullshit crap about the strenght of love and friendship. Fuck that.
I would have preferred them to remain dead, honestly.
Whatever.

Actually, I don't think like this, it won't be the same with Howard and I'm pretty happy they're back to themselves, also kids are watching this anime so I don't think they'll end this anime when they're all dead..
May 1, 2013 7:52 AM

Jun 2012
Throught this whole series , freaking HOWARD OMG.
Seriously , if I was them I might freaking kill him.. how can someone seriously be this selfish and spoiled ffs.
He's always a pusseh when it comes to monsters but then he says he ain't scared and can be them up easily , talking about bunch of crap , making people do things for him when he does not in return.
He's the most useless of the freaking group and always ruins everything that the others have made.

I'm sorry I just had to say it , this guy pisses me off so much everytime he does something selfish I just want to punch the screen ._.
Feb 28, 2017 7:44 PM

Oct 2008
Guys, guys.

I don't think the power of friendship is bad! (when used like only once or twice in a series, unlike Fairy Tail...during every event ever)

Lighthearted stuff like this helps kids hope for strong bonds of friendship in life and in the future, when they're adults, they can maybe fondly remember this so they can keep a sense of childlike hope and wonder and not get dragged down under by all the negatives of reality.

This is aimed at kids, it doesn't have to teach them about the gravity of death. I mean, they shallowly covered it with the old man, but completely ignored the 3 fugitives, so whatever. There's plenty of near-death struggles throughout the show that can teach kids about perseverance, no need to kill off 2 main characters.

Also, yes, I know, I can't honestly say I like Howard either, but they are just kids. And some kids are complete brats. (Although... I bet if he got some slaps from Menori throughout the series instead of getting away with crap, he'd have better character development...but it is what it is.)

Anyway, that's my two cents, I'm excited to see how this will end. :)
Mar 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Nov 2016
GEEKalea said:
Guys, guys.

I don't think the power of friendship is bad! (when used like only once or twice in a series, unlike Fairy Tail...during every event ever)

Lighthearted stuff like this helps kids hope for strong bonds of friendship in life and in the future, when they're adults, they can maybe fondly remember this so they can keep a sense of childlike hope and wonder and not get dragged down under by all the negatives of reality.

This is aimed at kids, it doesn't have to teach them about the gravity of death. I mean, they shallowly covered it with the old man, but completely ignored the 3 fugitives, so whatever. There's plenty of near-death struggles throughout the show that can teach kids about perseverance, no need to kill off 2 main characters.

Also, yes, I know, I can't honestly say I like Howard either, but they are just kids. And some kids are complete brats. (Although... I bet if he got some slaps from Menori throughout the series instead of getting away with crap, he'd have better character development...but it is what it is.)

Anyway, that's my two cents, I'm excited to see how this will end. :)

More or less this.

I'm also rather satisfied with how things were resolved.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Dec 2007
All the Luna's power was too much unlike this series, it's a totally ruined the idea of this show but I guess to close up things they were needed to scratch a little of this anime to find the way out of the planet...
Oct 22, 2019 6:42 AM

Oct 2015
What a gentle power Luna has. She was able to save Howard and Sharla without going berserk mode, I really was impressed by her and how she placed everyone's feelings to free them from Survive's grip.

The hell is that shaking?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 16, 2020 8:19 PM

Jan 2019
They getting back to their former selves is ok, although I would've cut all that speech and Luna having super powers (I would've cut it off from all the show tho). But meh, I'm gonna give it a pass since this is a show for kids anyway.
May 15, 2021 5:46 PM
Dec 2019
It was at this moment that the show jumped the shark. It's funny how it seems like nearly every anime no matter the genre always ends up with some preachy emotional powerup linked to a larger generalization about war and peace. The show's done more than enough to SHOW the power of friendship and coexistence with nature so there was absolutely no need to TELL it.

Should've just kept it as a survival story wherein the kids used the ancient ruins to fly out while learning a lesson from the past.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 46 Discussion

danz - Dec 17, 2014

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 23, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 42 Discussion

iTZAvishay - Sep 16, 2012

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion

kisami - Feb 1, 2009

20 by HellindiuM »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 36 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 11, 2019

7 by HellindiuM »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:10 PM

» I just gotta Rant

fheggy101 - Jul 11, 2022

2 by MariusDarkblade »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.