Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 7, 2017 4:55 PM

Apr 2012
wasnt his magic card not able 2 work on magic already cast?
Jun 11, 2017 6:47 PM
Oct 2013
I knew it! The maid is suspicious as hell.

If even her maid was part of the secret organization, then probably it's not pushing to say they're everywhere in the country. Even half the royal court must be in their control.
Jun 21, 2017 9:02 PM

Feb 2014
The reconciliation was so sucks
TechOtakuJun 21, 2017 9:25 PM
Jun 22, 2017 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
so he's former imperial army, whose power based on tarot card. we've known 4 people so far. I wonder if those evil organization have some tarot card members too in it.
Jun 26, 2017 12:06 AM
Jun 2010
I didn't find it so easy to notice it's Glenn and Rumia in disguise. Glad I don't think too much when I am watching.

On the flipside, however, seems I missed why he didn't just use the Fool's Arcana from the start. Was she outside his range so he made a run for it?

Also, I get why queen can't talk about the cursed necklace but why was celica always saying she can't say anything, especially once she put up the barrier?
bloodtalonJun 26, 2017 12:19 AM
Jun 26, 2017 12:26 AM
Jun 2010
LukesYGOonYT said:
Glenn is the man, tricking everyone like that by using the illusion magic and saving both Rumia & the queen.

Drunk Sistine at the end was very funny.

Poor Glenn is broke again, this guy can't catch a break, he always puts himself on the line and gets hurt in the process.

They managed to save the day but what Eleanor was talking about makes me believe even more bad stuff is about to happen, the worst is most likely coming very soon.

In general, when it comes to such things, extremely powerful mages are able to dispel or see through such things very easily. Like how a disillusionment charm won't work against Voldemort (except maybe from dumbledore). Find that a bit weird here. You could fool Celica being a weakling who can just do the visualization.
Jul 5, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2015
Glad the Queen came forth with the true to her daughter... that end tho they blew sensei rewards and some XD
Aug 4, 2017 10:27 PM

Dec 2016
Hmm these terrorist wizard assholes need to just fuck off for a second and let my man Glenn just enjoy this underage poon and a steady cashflow! Also drunk tsundere is no longer a tsundere and thus I am happy
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 6, 2017 6:08 PM

May 2012
Really great victory and lovely ending I must say! Quite glad that there was such a good portion of character development.

Looking forwards to see what's next!
Sep 13, 2017 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
I love this anime. LOL
Nov 5, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
HaHaHaHa Broke again poor sensei XD
Nov 16, 2018 6:32 AM
Sep 2018
That cursed necklace is the most well Made evil plan in anime after the Major plan to get rid of Alucard in Hellsing Ultimate đź‘Ź
Dec 27, 2019 1:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Re=L is great ! Rumia with her mother was heartwarming, poor girl but it was obvious that her mother was lying.
And lol drunk Sistine
Apr 29, 2020 4:23 PM
Apr 2018
fuck that queen, gets the worst mother of the world award:
- first she abandoned her daughter cause of some political bullshit (plotarmor) reason, yeah sure you cant keep that one thing about your daughter a secrect???
- then her selfish desire to see her again and having the audacity to act like a mother to her and being all surprised when Rumia treats her as a stranger
- same ep Rumia gets dragged in some conspiracy against the rulling royalty and the queen (WHICH IS NOT RUMIAS CONCERN SHE GOT BANISHED FROM THAT CLASS)
and at the end of the ep Rumia acknowledges the queen as her mother thats sad really sad

So Rumia is imo forgiving multiple unforgiving crueltys her mother, the queen, committed against her which really shows me how shallow and stupid this show is.
How are you supposed to take the show seriously now?

The Protagonists could just kill the entire class and Im sure of it: Rumia would find a way to forgive him
Dec 29, 2020 11:42 AM

Apr 2020
RIP 3 months salary
Mar 21, 2021 1:55 AM

Apr 2009
So their codenames are based on their cards, so he's "The Fool"? I suspected Celica would be something else too, but I didn't expect her to be one of them too, albeit a former one.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 31, 2021 10:58 AM

Jun 2020
That was a delighted reunion between Glenn and Re=L and Albert as well, I did feel that Re=L was a troublemaker and Glenn is tired of it

So there are other users that have a Tarot card of their own, And I didn't have the chance to think about the shapeshifting magic that Glenn thought of

I'm glad things were fixed at the end although this villain got away with that, DAMN I love it when anime girls get so drunk they can't control themselves and Sistine's was far too good is there more of that in the series probably not.
Aug 30, 2021 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
Short, ponytailed military soldier uses alchemy to produce a weapon from the ground. It took me too long to see the Fullmetal Alchemist similarities.

Finally they cleared some of the air between Rumia and her mom. That cult is pretty annoying and it looks like they're gonna be the long-running main villains for a while...
May 2, 2022 7:06 PM

Jan 2010
Seriously, what's with the Researchers of Divine Wisdom? I'm guessing they're trying to make themselves known as the instigators of political turmoil, but why would they also create the convoluted schemes and explain the conditions to break their spells? When they attacked the school, despite planning to blow the place up for years, they only sent four grunts and allowed Glenn to freely dispel the magic circle around Rumia without incident. Here, they're threatening the Queen's life in a roundabout scheme while trying to kill the not-princess broad daylight. They seemed reckless enough to not care for collateral damage, so why wouldn't they kill Glenn after knocking him out, but then proceed to tie up Rumia and attempt to skewer her on the spot?

At this point, it feels like they're actively trying to test or screw with Glenn, because otherwise, their goals aren't really clear. They're vaguely causing chaos and violence, but they're purposely giving the protagonists leeway to foil their plans. If they wanted to kill the Queen and/or Rumia, they seemingly have grunts willing to blow themselves up, so if they could infiltrate Empire so far as to position servants right next to the Queen or break through the school's barrier, they could conceivably just knife the both of them without much trouble. If the plan was to have their plans foiled to further future schemes, then this seems like a crazy waste of time and resources.
Dec 25, 2022 3:06 PM
Nov 2022
Interesting episode it was really funny to watch it
Sep 27, 2023 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
Celica really is hella useless.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2017

192 by SlightlyThicc »»
Jan 27, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.