Forum Settings
Forums

Why are most of the beautiful girls so mean?

New
May 8, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2017
Now I might be wrong about this.
But from what I've seen, majority of beautiful girls are mean. By beautiful, I mean girls who are very famous for their beauty in school, college, etc.
They would always try to act cool and they have too much attitude.
They always act like tsundere (except the dere part). It's quite hard to talk with them.
I think the reason they are mean is because they get too much attention from other guys and those guys treat them like queen.
Anyway, what do you guys think about this?
Are beautiful girls really mean or is this an over-generalization?
Also, if you think they are mean then please provide a reason too
(No offense btw. I am just curious)
swirlydragonMay 8, 2017 12:27 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 8, 2017 12:31 PM

Dec 2015
Lol, simple. Because they can be and people will still like them. A lot of people tend to let things slide if you're pretty enough. It also adds to them having a certain image.
Eh.
May 8, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Aka "The girls I find attractive don't like me so they are mean"
Good to know there's more Nice Guys™ on MAL
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 8, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
Sivvi said:
Lol, simple. Because they can be and people will still like them. A lot of people tend to let things slide if you're pretty enough. It also adds to them having a certain image.

Exactly!
I don't like mean girls even if they are pretty >.<
The guys who forgive them because they are pretty are super dumb!

ThrashMatto said:
Aka "The girls I find attractive don't like me so they are mean"
Good to know there's more Nice Guys™ on MAL

No!
It's not like I want to make them my girlfriend or something.
I am just saying that if you usually just talk to them, they think you are hitting on them or something (since they are pretty) so they act mean
swirlydragonMay 8, 2017 12:41 PM

May 8, 2017 12:43 PM

May 2013
being mean is all part of a hot bitch's personality :) They are like wild tigers, not easily tamed.

There are girls who are hot and nice, by the way ;D buuut something tells me those are the type you are talking of...
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 8, 2017 12:48 PM

Feb 2015
This is why Tsundere are just so adorable to a certain extent.
May 8, 2017 12:49 PM

May 2014
Where I live, the popular kids are popular for a reason, people like to be around them. The beautiful gals I've come across are always kind.

It's the obnoxious, loud girls who think they are popular that are a pain to deal with.
SeaCupMay 8, 2017 1:30 PM
May 8, 2017 12:49 PM

Oct 2015
how would anyone of us know?

we aren't beautiful kuudere kawaii girls.
May 8, 2017 12:56 PM

Feb 2016
I'm lucky that my gf is both beautiful and nice then
May 8, 2017 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
Im not mean?

hello im redcloud why is char limit a thing
May 8, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2017
RedCloud said:
Im not mean?

hello im redcloud why is char limit a thing

Lol
Nice one!
I like you already.. xD

xrockxz89 said:
being mean is all part of a hot bitch's personality :) They are like wild tigers, not easily tamed.

There are girls who are hot and nice, by the way ;D buuut something tells me those are the type you are talking of...

Well all the beautiful girls I've met till now are super mean >.<
I guess my luck is shit :(

May 8, 2017 1:04 PM

Jun 2014
It's not just attractive girls who are mean. They all are.

May 8, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2017
Seiya said:

Lol
That's a bit harsh but whatever xD

SeaCup said:
It's the obnoxious, loud girls who think they are popular.

Well that's also quite true

May 8, 2017 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
swirlydragon said:
Seiya said:

Lol

Well, I'm from Canada, the country with the highest amount of false rape allegations of any country in the world, so I'm sure you can understand why I do not trust women at all.

May 8, 2017 1:09 PM

Aug 2016
Seiya said:

Lol

So generalizing attractive girls is not harsh but ugly girls isn't, nice logic!
~
this night has opened my eyes
and I will never sleep again
the dream has gone
~

May 8, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2017
Seiya said:

Well, I'm from Canada, the country with the highest amount of false rape allegations of any country in the world, so I'm sure you can understand why I do not trust women at all.

Oh I see lol
Though Canadian girls sure are hot <3

Hide-kun said:
So generalizing attractive girls is not harsh but ugly girls isn't, nice logic!

No one is ugly, dude
Someone might look ugly to you but attractive to another.
Btw I already provided my definition of beautiful on this thread. I did not mean all attractive girls

B4Dawn said:
how would anyone of us know?

we aren't beautiful kuudere kawaii girls.

Oh I see :(
Though I would still appreciate it, if you would share your opinion lol
swirlydragonMay 8, 2017 1:14 PM

May 8, 2017 1:11 PM

Aug 2016
Can't say I ever had a pretty girl be mean to me. Maybe I just give off a "he's harmless" vibe or something. Most of my friends were actually girls.
May 8, 2017 1:23 PM

Oct 2016
My waifus are never mean to me <3
May 8, 2017 1:28 PM

Apr 2017
3d beautiful girls are TSUN
2d beautiful girls are DERE
May 8, 2017 1:32 PM
Mar 2016
You got a point there but I would say it depends on what you think is beautiful. You are right if u mean that girls who are appealing to a certain group of people are mean. Take for example most people I know hangout with girls who like guys who play soccer, are bodybuilders or style themselves more than the girls(the boys would die if their hair is one cm to long or short). But the girls I met in my past were often very nice and beautiful but had totally different interests than the "mainstream" girls. I guess you are right that many girls are tsundere but not all. You justo have to expand your interest field and there surely will be nice girls. I believe so.
May 8, 2017 1:47 PM

May 2013
swirlydragon said:

Well all the beautiful girls I've met till now are super mean >.<
I guess my luck is shit :(

aye man but don't let her get to you. She's probably one of those girls that once you challenge her and show you don't take her shit, she'll start being nice to you.
I CELEBRATE myself,
May 8, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2017
xrockxz89 said:
aye man but don't let her get to you. She's probably one of those girls that once you challenge her and show you don't take her shit, she'll start being nice to you.

Well thnx for the heads up :)
I guess you might be right (though you could be wrong too lol)

May 8, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2016
Beauty is subjective.
You are also generalizing.
You must have met the wrong people.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

May 8, 2017 1:57 PM

May 2013
swirlydragon said:
xrockxz89 said:

Well thnx for the heads up :)
I guess you might be right (though you could be wrong too lol)

if i'm wrong then no matter, you'll be slapped in the face and then thank her afterward xD
I CELEBRATE myself,
May 8, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
its obviously because even if they are mean they wont get rejcted or bullied hence why i think its pretty obvious but dont worry i know theres cute girls that aint mean
May 8, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
I probably have people who think I am mean, and on rare occasions I genuinely am.
At some point down the line, I started to give anyone who approached me on campus the cold shoulder because I kind of got sick of being approached all of the time. It just really started to feel exhausting.

As for the rare occasions when I'm genuinely mean, they almost never happen. It only really happens when I have so many people bother me in one day that I kind of reach a "just leave me alone already!" state of mind. For example, I had a pretty cool outfit on one morning, which lead to a lot of people complimenting me on it and/or asking where I bought it. By the time I had the 7th girl ask me where my outfit was from, I lost my patience and told her it was none of her business. I felt bad about it later on, but god damn was I starting to feel exhausted.
May 8, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2017
Usagi said:
I probably have people who think I am mean, and on rare occasions I genuinely am.
At some point down the line, I started to give anyone who approached me on campus the cold shoulder because I kind of got sick of being approached all of the time. It just really started to feel exhausting.

As for the rare occasions when I'm genuinely mean, they almost never happen. It only really happens when I have so many people bother me in one day that I kind of reach a "just leave me alone already!" state of mind. For example, I had a pretty cool outfit on one morning, which lead to a lot of people complimenting me on it and/or asking where I bought it. By the time I had the 7th girl ask me where my outfit was from, I lost my patience and told her it was none of her business. I felt bad about it later on, but god damn was I starting to feel exhausted.

Well you are mean, no doubt about it (No offense though)
I mean, your replies are ruthless
Anyway, I feel bad for that girl. You shouldn't have done that :(

xrockxz89 said:

if i'm wrong then no matter, you'll be slapped in the face and then thank her afterward xD

Yeah, I think I'll just pass on that -_-

YaoiMaster said:
Beauty is subjective.

I know beauty is subjective
If you read what I meant by beauty, you would understand I am only talking about girls who are popular and get too much attention so they start acting mean.
swirlydragonMay 8, 2017 2:07 PM

May 8, 2017 2:12 PM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:

YaoiMaster said:
Beauty is subjective.

I know beauty is subjective
If you read what I meant by beauty, you would understand I am only talking about girls who are popular and get too much attention so they start acting mean.
Attention often gets to one's head. This is why certain celebrities feel the need to do illegal things, and they stop caring as much for their fans and more for the money.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

May 8, 2017 2:32 PM
Oct 2012
swirlydragon said:
But from what I've seen, majority of beautiful girls are mean.

Since they are hot they have a bunch of idiots (including adults) hitting on them all the time, it's a defensive mechanism they learn at a very young age.

There is such a thing as receiving TOO much attention, particularly when you really don't want it. I've had front row seats on this several times in my life, and even as a male, it's unsettling to watch. Imagine everyone around having temporary psychosis when they see you and you pretty much will know what being attractive is like.

May 8, 2017 2:47 PM

Aug 2012
Trying to understand women is like trying to merge Quantum Mechanics and Relativity. It's a lost cause.
May 8, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2013
maybe it's the female equivalent to 'nice guys finish last'.
May 8, 2017 3:04 PM

Nov 2013
Well there's ugly girls who are mean too.
May 8, 2017 3:06 PM
Feb 2017
because you are generalizing them.
May 8, 2017 3:07 PM

Mar 2013
i get mean a lot because people don't leave me alone

when u go out, how often do strangers come u p and try talking to u? it happens constantly to me and itx annouing
May 8, 2017 3:23 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly, most nice looking ladies have been the nicest I've met.

I guess the two options here are taking care of yourself and looking good, or being a redneck slob. And if you treat yourself nicely you're more likely to do the same to others. I think. I know. Yes.

May 8, 2017 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
They're just playing hard to get and they live in a mirage of them being queen. They see you as some other dude that likes them.
May 8, 2017 3:26 PM

Mar 2017
Yeah this is serious generalization here. You must have met some real bitches who did you wrong in life.
May 8, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
I have never experienced this. It was contrariwise... the shrinking violets were mean (to other girls at least) or in general the girls with little self-confidence, because some of them seem to feel the need to defend themselves against others 24/7.

And well, from my point of view: It depends on the guy. The shallow "pick up attitudes" of some guys are really unnerving. It feels so dishonest.
I don't think that the majority of cute girls is actually so stuck-up and they don't believe that they are too beautiful for everyone. Real life isn't a bad teenage hollywood movie. XD
May 8, 2017 3:41 PM

May 2012
How other people treat somebody changes their expectations. If a child gets everything they want they tend to be demanding and expect everything to be handed to them. Goes for popularity which whatever the reason for that popular is fairly irrelevant be it physical appearance, athletic ability etc etc however "mean" is a relative term. If you walk up to a girl you find attractive and start hitting on them out of shallow attraction as people do and they tell you to get lost I'd say that's way more than fair and I say you're lucky that they were nice enough not to taser you or spray Mace in your face.
May 8, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
because they are used to smelly ugly dorito-eaters hitting on them they act mean to defer more noodlers from trying to get too comfy
May 9, 2017 4:46 AM

Dec 2015
They can afford to be mean cause they can still get guys to fuck them (since they are beautiful). If they were ugly they'd need to be nice and beg. :D
May 9, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2015
Because they aren't interested in you.
May 9, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2017
DEVlL said:
Because they aren't interested in you.

It's ok, I know you have a grudge against me lmao

May 9, 2017 5:37 AM

Feb 2010
using too much hairspray must have affected their brains
May 9, 2017 5:54 AM

Oct 2007
Well from what I've seen in my super pretty female friends, sometimes they aren't exactly mean, but they are kind of cold to guys because they've had the experience that if they're just a little bit nice the guy will get the wrong idea right away.
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
May 9, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2017
tsuyokunaru said:
Well from what I've seen in my super pretty female friends, sometimes they aren't exactly mean, but they are kind of cold to guys because they've had the experience that if they're just a little bit nice the guy will get the wrong idea right away.

So they must act mean to those guys?
Makes sense lmao

May 9, 2017 6:10 AM

Jan 2016
You must be stuck in the early 2000's. The majority of pretty girls I've met were very nice and wholesome people.
May 9, 2017 6:16 AM

Oct 2007
@swirlydragon I never said my friends were mean? But let me give you an example, One of them had this classmate who bought her a necklace after they worked together in a project with another girl. The other girl liked the guy, but the guy liked my friend. My friend wasn't interested in the guy and she rejected his gift because she felt uncomfortable receiving it. She was called 'mean' and a 'bitch' because of this and the other girl also started hating her and talking shit behind her back over something she couldn't even control.

She also constantly gets FB messages and comments from guys asking her out in posts where she talks to her family, for example. She doesn't like it so sometimes she blocks the guys or replies telling them just 'sorry, not interested' and they get offended!

What counts as mean for you anyway?
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
May 9, 2017 6:24 AM

Mar 2016
swirlydragon said:
Now I might be wrong about this.
But from what I've seen, majority of beautiful girls are mean. By beautiful, I mean girls who are very famous for their beauty in school, college, etc.
They would always try to act cool and they have too much attitude.
They always act like tsundere (except the dere part). It's quite hard to talk with them.
I think the reason they are mean is because they get too much attention from other guys and those guys treat them like queen.
Anyway, what do you guys think about this?
Are beautiful girls really mean or is this an over-generalization?
Also, if you think they are mean then please provide a reason too
(No offense btw. I am just curious)

I'd like to say this is a generalization, but so often it's true. I think they each have their reasons however. Maybe it's because they've been used before by guys who only want their bodies. If I were a model type girl, I'd be fed up if that kept happening over and over again.

I think all girls are the same in the sense we just want to be treated with value, dignity, and respect regardless of what we look like. Some women have more hurt than others so they might take it out on others. They just need to be treated with more patience, kindness, and love and they'll turn out ok.

That's what I truly believe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2014
there is such a thing as too much self esteem ;v

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 51 minutes ago

4 by PostMahouShoujo »»
46 seconds ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - 2 hours ago

3 by WaffleMaster89 »»
6 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

54 by Meusnier »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

52 by Meusnier »»
42 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

24 by Theo1899 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.