Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion

Dec 7, 2017 11:36 PM

Oh my goodness constanze is so cute! I liked the first part of the episode. The second half was my least favorite thing of the entire show so far. I had to rewind it twice because I kept on not paying attention. Wonder why. I totally love this series is so addicting.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Dec 13, 2017 10:21 AM

Constanze best girl :)))

I feel Tengen Toppa gurren lagan vibe in the end. ;)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Dec 18, 2017 9:19 AM

What the heck, I was planning to start re-watching TTGL today! Fantastic episode, definitely hearkened back to the atmosphere that was present in the first half of LWA. The dynamic between Akko and Constanze was great and that smile was to die for.

Dec 27, 2017 9:34 PM

Kinda of a random episode, as we really don't know why Constaze was doing this or what the point of the hut was for, still it was cool to see a Giant Magical Robot.

Jan 5, 2:31 AM

I totally wasn't expecting an episode with Constanze as one of the major characters so this was a surprising episode, and a pretty good episode at that.

And that kitchen goblin showing up to cheer them on was a nice little touch lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 15, 10:18 AM

This episode made me smile and laugh so much. That's definitely one of this show's best qualities. The adventures of Akko never fail to make me smile.

5/5. Some of the animation in this episode was top notch as well.

Feb 3, 9:45 AM

Oh, more screen to Constanze. This episode was fun like the others. Now Chariot knows that Croix caused the problem. 4/5
Life has no meaning.

Feb 7, 11:20 AM
originanime

DAT SMILE DOE. Cuteness overload!

Feb 28, 7:55 AM

I feel like these last episodes have been "off" or just filler episodes.
Everything from the quality to the script to just not making much sense..
I hope it goes back to the way it was at the start of this series.

Apr 6, 12:12 PM
your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens.

Aug 9, 4:49 PM

That fight with the bird monster was so Gurren Lagann I loved it. Nice to see Constanze get some love; she's adorable. Seeing Cons smile at the end though; so wholesome. <3

One of my favorite episodes so far even if not much happened story-wise. 5/5

Sep 12, 6:27 AM

Great episode, enjoyed every minute of it. One of the best from the whole series so far.

Sep 13, 3:57 AM

Top 5 episodes this one. Constanze is great. They get a lot of humour out of her silence.

Akko helping Constanze was brilliant.

I kind of liked how the seven words weren't mentioned once in this episode. I don't know why, but I prefer this show when it tells its little stories like this episode. The big picture about the words and all that doesn't grab me that much yet.

The wild hunt kind of doesn't make sense. They all ride around on wolves, but Constanze is alowed to roll in on a ship with automated weaponry? Fuck it, there was a mecha in the end, that made me forget about all that really quickly.

Sep 19, 3:53 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Just here to comment on that awesome TTGL reference!

Oct 24, 3:20 PM

Power ranger references? I loved that episode ahaha
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]