Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2017 7:56 PM

May 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally the end of this bloody mess.

The story had an interesting premise, but it quickly turned into shit. The girls getting powers was so stupid for an horror manga and the yuri parts were certainly unneeded.

The manga was sooo rushed that it felt like a pure waste of time. I thought it was rushed cause it was not selling well, but the last chapter says "end of part 1" which means they were still thinking of doing a part 2 which baffles me.

i'll give it 2/10 and say here that it was not worth the time.
I despise woke people.
May 19, 2017 9:11 PM
Sep 2016
I feel the same. I wasted 1 hour reading it. it made no sense, at some point I was reading it just for the blood I gave it a 5 because it had something but never made use of it.
Mar 24, 2018 2:16 PM

Jul 2012
Finally read the only chapter left after so much time, pretty much forgot the specific/all of the stuff. I think it was decent horror-type for the most part, but was quite obvious that it was being rushed and the ending was rushed beyond belief, felt so random. Tying up the supernatural didn't feel like a good idea, don' think it was that unnecessary, but in the end it was really too much which made the ending awful.
Apr 8, 2018 3:22 PM
Mar 2015
@Kaetokiha
The worst manga ever made for sure.

I regret reading this.
Dec 18, 2018 10:32 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I completely forgot about this manga for more than 2 years now. I just remembered it again when I browsed my manga list and noticed that I still haven't read its final chapter after such a long time.

This manga was really gruesome ever since the start and I thought the story will get better along with delivering justice to everyone who deserved it. And then I read this final chapter which was very unsettling and downright awful mainly because of how rushed the climax was. This ending made no sense at all to me and I don't even want to see a "Part Two" of this. At the end of this chapter, it stated "End of Part One". Really? REALLY?!?! I don't give a s**t anymore.

Take my 3/10 score and I wanna forget the fact that I've read this manga at all...
Mar 26, 2023 7:04 AM

Aug 2019
yeah seems like the author was rushed to finish this. it kinda just ended and on a cliffhanger of a "part 2" which hasnt happened in (nearly) 8 years since this finished.

but i guess this was the first manga i finished
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dolls Fall Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

12 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 26, 2023 6:57 AM

Poll: » Dolls Fall Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2015

4 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Dolls Fall Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 26, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Dolls Fall Chapter 20 Discussion

chierii - Mar 3, 2015

2 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 26, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Dolls Fall Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2015

2 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 26, 2023 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.