Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2017 10:03 AM

Jul 2016
YES! EVERYTHING AWESOME ABOUT TIEN IS HEEERE!!!
His Crane school history is given more(Okay, a little) light in this episode, and we find out that Tien had a female companion there. When Tien finds out that Yurin (Pfft!) was once a student of the Tsuru-senin, that was a legitimate plot twist. This was never/barely mentioned after Dragon Ball. We also see his Four-Armed fighting style make a come-back. Honestly, I thought I'd never see those wonderful arms again. And yes folks from above this post, there were indeed TWO female saiyans there. And one of them was featured in the OP. I was wondering why I didn't notice Caulifla when she was revealed in the episode, but barely in the OP (I don't think I saw her at all!)

Sadly, I really DO miss Launch (I prefer Lunch) HEY Wait a second, Why doesn't she join Goku and the others in the Tournament of Power. I could already see her prepping her gear and going Scorched Earth on the other universe's asses.

Intelect? NERD! Power? MEDIOCRE!

Just keep her away from dust or any allergens.

She has an entire library of firearms at her disposal! That strength alone can make the tournament even more interesting, a fighter who doesn't use Ki or a wacky, otherworldly skill, yet can hold his/her own (aka a normal human).

All of a sudden, I think I'm loving the Dragon Ball franchise again.
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
May 8, 2017 12:44 PM

Feb 2012
What the heck? No. 17 has a wife and Tien has a secret lover? Next thing you know Yajirobe will have kids, yet Master Roshi will be still alone.

Looking forward to how strong Caulifa will be.
May 21, 2017 5:58 PM

Mar 2010
Well tein doesn't even seem fit for the tourney..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 4, 2017 1:27 AM

Oct 2008
Muten Roshi's perverseness knows no bounds!
looks like we have a potential partner for Tenshinhan which is Yurin.
10 most powerful in Universe 7 is now complete!
OMG! 8 hours left till the tournament starts!
next ep we will see a serious match-up with Gohan vs Goku!
5/5.

Jun 6, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2015
"Fanservicy" use of old technics, old characters suddenly overpowered, no Lunch around Ten Shin Han.

3/5 I miss Ten Shin Han's original voice more than Mutenroshi's. The gap between his first and new voices is too big.

Soli18 said:
Tien sure surprised me when he grew 2 arms on his back lol.

Why? It was one of his first "trademark" techniques. Though it is kind of strange to see it again due to its uneffectiveness.
Jun 6, 2017 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
Rei366 said:
"Fanservicy" use of old technics, old characters suddenly overpowered, no Lunch around Ten Shin Han.

3/5 I miss Ten Shin Han's original voice more than Mutenroshi's. The gap between his first and new voices is too big.

Soli18 said:
Tien sure surprised me when he grew 2 arms on his back lol.

Why? It was one of his first "trademark" techniques. Though it is kind of strange to see it again due to its uneffectiveness.

Haven't seen him for quite a while hence why it surprised me.
Jun 8, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2013
What a disappointment, I was really looking forward to this episode as well. Tien losing to Mutenroshi? I mean you can not care as much about powerlevels and make some characters stronger and weaker sometimes. But this episode completely fucked up everything about powerlevels, Tien is the guy who was pinning down Cell with his attacks ffs and you wanna tell me one attack from Mutenroshi and he can't stand straight anymore? He literally did nothing this episode except for growing two arms and then of course Goku once again has to save the day about a character who's been weaker than all of the other Z-Fighters for more than 300 episodes already. 1/5
[/rant]
Aug 16, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2008
What a long time to hold a grudge, that chick and most of the main cast are all at least 40 years old if not older ( Goku, Vegeta, Tien/ Ten, Yamacha, Bulma, Chi Chi, Krillin, Chaosu and random witch girl with a hard on for Tien/Ten). yet they all look sooo youthful ...pfft =_= And as a nother bit of side BS, now master roshi is apparently able to hold his own against goku, even if under a spell. But a strong Kamehameha just knocks him out, instead of killing Roshi and destroying the whole little eastern village , even though the blast was gigantic. The bs train dont stop. @_@
AnchientProphet2Aug 16, 2017 7:32 PM
Jan 8, 2018 2:27 AM
Apr 2016
Master Roshi was about to rape that young girl and seem like no one care.
Apr 16, 2018 3:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another bad episode!!!
I understand why Goku wants Muten-sensei, but Ten Shi-han it´s not necessary, seemed weak!!!
If not remember bad, in the second Budokai (40 years ago, around), were when Goku exceeded a Muten-sensei, how is possible that he was problems to defeat at Muten-sensei....
Well, Muten always will be a depraved, and it was the best of the episode!!!!!
Nov 6, 2019 2:11 PM

Dec 2012
This was pretty interesting. Episode almost felt like it was from an alternate timeline where Dragon Ball kept its early martial arts vibe with all the obvious Eastern architecture/vibe and focus on older characters like Tien and Roshi. I honestly really enjoyed it!
Jun 20, 2020 3:36 PM

Dec 2012
Goku goes to Muten Roshi.
He's at Tenshinhan's dojo.
Who is that girl? She's cute and has nice oppai.
Dat booty.
lol at Roshi running to her.
Roshi inspecting dat oppai.
Her name is Yurin.
lol at Roshi picking her up while feeling her booty.
lol at Roshi giving her a mini skirt to wear.
The malevolence is in her booty. lol
Destruction.
Kyabe.
Caulifla refuses.
Kyabe goes SSJ.
She's never heard of SSJ?
She was at the Crane dojo with Tenshinhan?
Spread Eagle. Stripes? Let me see the pantsu!
In the nuts.
Roshi got controlled.
Shiyou-ken.
lol Goku swat the kamehameha away.
Kamehameha from above?
lol at Chaotzu lifting up her skirt. Let me see the pantsu.
Tenshinhan wants her to join his dojo. She agrees. She apologizes.
Tenshinhan plans to join to use the money to fix the town. lol
Roshi wants in as well for the money. lol
Boo. Piccolo. 17. 18. Kuririn. Tenshinhan. Vegeta. Roshi. Gohan. Goku.
8 hours left.

So this is the episode parents in Japan complained about in regards to Roshi's actions like they never seen Dragonball. My goodness. How the times have changed. If this was DB, we would have seen her pantsu.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 1, 2021 4:16 AM

Jun 2019
Got to see Tien and his Dojo. Finally, all 10 members are here.
Dec 20, 2022 7:13 AM

Nov 2020
More buildup this episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Today, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Today, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.