Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 45 Discussion

Feb 5, 2017 12:51 PM

So badass the way they pass the message
Like in the chess piece, the names thing, the cigarette

Apr 8, 2017 7:51 PM

^ My exact thoughts. I keep thinking... All homunculus will go down in no time~ (but please don't take Greed away >.<)

"The sad part is...
I still love you..."

||Discord: RinHanako#9056||

Apr 14, 2017 10:52 AM

I love this show specially because of the they know how develop characters.

Apr 26, 2017 11:07 AM

The ending theme is just absolutely awesome.

Jun 24, 2017 12:34 PM

As I predicted, the little girl would obviously fall for Envy's tricks and get back to his original monsterlike self.
General Grumman is funny as hell yet again, perverted old man.

Feb 23, 2018 4:57 AM

We start off with Wrath and Greed battling...kind of, I guess seeing old memories and Ling got to him.

Jesus Father Armstrong and Alex literally are the same... just that father has a beard. Does that look run in the family? Not complaining just a question. cx

I love how the family is casually leaving and goinh on vacation while Alex and Olivier are brawlinh in their vicinity. That is amusing.

Mar 14, 2018 4:10 PM

And now all the pieces start to fall into place. Everyone begins to move as the promised day arrives.

Didn't think Ed would be seperated from Winry and Al for so long. Reunion is going to be sweet.

Apr 5, 2018 3:42 AM
My main gripe with the show lately is that Kimblee's actions seem unmotivated. I think it made sense that when Kimblee got out of prison he would go after Scar (a criminal Ishvalan survivor), but eventually Kimblee just turned in this nebulous evil character and it's not clear why he's carving the crest of blood in the North and it's not clear why he's doing what the homunculi want him to.
Modified by jamesismynamo, Apr 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Nov 28, 2018 1:01 PM

Ima just leave that here...

Jan 19, 5:40 PM

the way they do the hidden messages thing is so cool

Feb 16, 7:28 PM

That animation behind Greed vs. Wrath's duel was simply amazing and indeed pleasant to watch. Great job!

Olivier vs Alex moment was good as well, but more as a funny scene, not something serious like Greed's attack on Bradley. ;p If we add to it General Grumman's sense of humor in the end of this episode, we will get a fine balance between seriousness, action, delightful animation and frivolous moments.

Mar 26, 4:05 PM

Ling might be my favorite character in this whole series. That's saying a lot since I like quite a few characters too!

Apr 6, 3:12 AM

Mei let her feelings get the best of her because of Envy's smooth talk and the kindness of the villagers from the town by the desert. It's not really her business to meddle in Amestrian affairs but the people who lives there are too kind to ignore.

Ling finally got a hold of his own body in addition to Greed realizing that further affiliation with any of the Homunculi will be impossible after that stunt he pulled off in the Bradley Residence. Gredlin joins the party!

What a complicated and entertaining way to let people know about the big day~

Sep 13, 1:53 PM
We start with Greed vs Bradley, then move on to Olivier vs Alex lol

Everybody is getting ready to stop the homunculous on the promised day

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]