Forum Settings
Forums

If you were to choose a studio to remake a specific anime, what studio would you choose?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 4, 2017 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Anything done by. Madhouse, production ig, or bones
May 4, 2017 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
Not exactly a remake but Black Clover by bones
May 4, 2017 7:03 PM

Apr 2017
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 3 by KyoAni
May 4, 2017 7:06 PM
Jun 2016
Higurashi By Shaft
Thay will show up the gore scenes perfectly
Akame ga Kill! By any studio (exept J.C stuff & A-1)
Mohannad_OMay 4, 2017 7:10 PM
May 4, 2017 7:24 PM
Jul 2018
iLya said:
If they could remake Owari no Seraph with Ufotable or MAPPA. I can RIP.

I really disliked the badly static action scenes....

But the backgrounds and colors... <3

I think Ao no Exorcist should have been done by Bones. It just fits into their "a little bit crazy, but awesome Shounen"-genre, I guess.
May 4, 2017 7:50 PM

Feb 2008
I need Ufotable to remake the Tsukihime anime that doesn't even exist.
May 4, 2017 8:04 PM
Oct 2015
World Trigger in its entirety to be remade by Bones or Madhouse.

Toei Animation completely shat on and disrespected the anime adaptation, and it pains me that people looked over the series because of the flaws of the anime.

It needs the recognition it deserves, and those two studios would probably deliver.
May 4, 2017 9:28 PM

Apr 2017
Imgain to finally get around to Spice and Wolf season 3... or any decent studio picking it up. Imagine Spice and Wolf made by Shaft.
May 4, 2017 10:00 PM

Oct 2016
Mirai said:
Ufotable remaking Fate/stay night

fate/stay night UBW is the remake right? i didn't watch the 2006 so i'm not sure
May 4, 2017 10:10 PM
Jun 2014
Higurashi no naku koro ni made by Ufotable would be wonderful
May 4, 2017 10:16 PM
Apr 2017
A1 Pictures i will chose they are best & second mad house
May 4, 2017 10:23 PM

Sep 2016
I would like to see One Piece be done by Studio Madhouse so that they can fix the bad pacing. Also, we need a proper adaptation that does the Berserk manga justice. The 1997 version was great but the 2016 version... lets not talk about that. I would have Madhouse do Berserk as well.
May 4, 2017 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
Tokyo Ghoul remake by either Madhouse, Bones, or White Fox.

Not so much a remake, but I would like to see Shimoneta get continued as well.

Actually, really the studio doesn't matter so much as a the staff does. The new Mahouka Irregular movie is perfect example. Being done by 8-bit instead of Madhouse, but you wouldn't know unless you were told because literally the entire original production staff and seiyuus are on board.
May 4, 2017 11:35 PM

Mar 2015
Cjakarin said:
Mirai said:
Ufotable remaking Fate/stay night

fate/stay night UBW is the remake right? i didn't watch the 2006 so i'm not sure

Nope, UBW is a different route. Deen adapted the first route of the VN while ufotable adapted the second.
May 5, 2017 2:39 AM

Jul 2013
Maneki-Mew said:
I think Ao no Exorcist should have been done by Bones. It just fits into their "a little bit crazy, but awesome Shounen"-genre, I guess.
I never thought in this idea before, but now that you mentioned it, it would be pretty awesome.
May 5, 2017 2:46 AM
Apr 2017
SkyFullOfStars said:
Production IG to redo Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. They did a good job with the OVA TC: Tokyo Revelations, but it's not enough. Bee Train completely butchered the Tsubasa series

I completely agree with this. That would be amazing to see.
May 5, 2017 4:42 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
in recent, but this isn't probably studio. it's rather director I'm guessing. D.Gray-Man Hallow ... who ever made first season, should remake this disappointment called Hallow ... Aside that, would be nice to see "Shingetsutan Tsukihime" made by uFotable
May 5, 2017 7:52 AM
Feb 2015
Tokyo Ghoul, MAPPA, Bones, or both

Berserk, either POLYGON PICTURES or Sanzigen (or heck even Sunrise) if they were aiming for GOOD 3DCG from the start, Madhouse or Pro-I.G if they're aiming for regular animation

of course, all of these are my very, VERY Personal opinions
May 5, 2017 8:02 AM
Aug 2016
Claymore, Deadman Wonderland, Akame ga kill, Elfen Lied, Tokyo Ghoul.
Madhouse to handle Claymore and Deadman
White Fox to Reboot Akame ga kill, cause i quite like Akame ga kill as it is,but a reboot would be acceptable
Elfen Lied needs a reboot cause it's adaptation was a joke by studio Arms, shit animation shit conclusion, i mean.. was there even A "conclusion"?
Tokyo Ghoul need season "Two" reboot to be a "24" episode to add the things studio Clowns removed cause they suck di*k
and adaptation of tokyo ghoul:re
May 5, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2016
D-ohnuts said:
I think Mekakucity Actors would have been better if it was made by another studio. I haven't seen/read the source material, but I really got the impression that Shaft fucked up the adaptation.

They only fucked up the last 3 episodes and pretty sure they are reworking it. 13 episodes were not enough.
May 5, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2016
Studio Madhouse to remake Berserk. It would be sick if they covered it from the Black Swordsman Arc to where the manga is currently.
May 5, 2017 9:17 AM

Oct 2013
Gantz remake by Madhouse, Berserk remake by Madhouse or OLM.
May 5, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
Great Teacher Onizuka should have a remake or just a continuation and Aniplex can take over again
May 5, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 2015
None... i guess.... apparently.... basically.
May 6, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
ufotable - Shinsekai yori
not because the anime is bad, but because they can do fantasy elements so well :3
May 6, 2017 4:21 AM

Dec 2014
Can Ufotable please, please, please re-adapt Tsukihime so I can actually watch it without receiving about a fraction of the story.
May 6, 2017 4:28 AM

May 2012
Studio Pierrot to remaster Key The Metal Idol, and Studio Deen to reboot Serial Experiments Lain.

Zexcs should continue Aku no Hana also.
May 6, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2017
tohsakaa said:
Can Ufotable please, please, please re-adapt Tsukihime so I can actually watch it without receiving about a fraction of the story.

tbh all it needs is a sequel.

thanks for the people who accidently gave me anime suggestions ;)
May 6, 2017 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
I'm mainly for upgrading some of my favs. As far as replacement studios any of the top 3 or 4 already often mentioned would probably do. Given more thought I could name a specific studio but I'm just going to mention the anime candidates.

Nodame Cantabile -- If there's any fault with this show it's the graphics, which for 2006 for JC Staff doesn't measure up compared to other shows done around the same time by the same studio even.

Haibane Renmei -- Actually pretty good for 2002 for a defunct, no-name studio (Radix) with no other notable work to their name. I liked the character designs generally but overall the backgrounds and especially the animation needs an upgrade. Would make my top 10 for sure.

Seikai no Monshou -- 1999 by Sunrise. Love the character designs but the space battles need a lot of work -- using that "snow" effect as a moving starfield background etc. was pretty bad.

Rurouni Kenshin (TV) -- Time for a re-do though I don't know if there is helping tone down the silliness of some of those over-the-top antagonists. Same comment for Ninja Scroll TV which was ruined by those ridiculous antagonists (and some allies). At least Kenshin made up for it in other ways whereas Ninja Scroll's baddies were too egregiously ridiculous to offset (a pity because Jubei and Shigure are great characters and the story was ok, too).

El Cazador de la Bruja -- More of a random thought I had: this is a travelling show (characters are on the road on their way to a destination) featuring a lot of the Mexican countrysde and I couldn't help wondering if someone who can really do really good outdoor backgrounds were to re-do this then it would be really something. Bee Train's character designs and interiors were Ok but this show screams for a top notch background artist.
8oomerMay 6, 2017 8:46 AM
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

May 29, 2017 6:06 AM

Apr 2017
8oomer said:
I'm mainly for upgrading some of my favs. As far as replacement studios any of the top 3 or 4 already often mentioned would probably do. Given more thought I could name a specific studio but I'm just going to mention the anime candidates.

Nodame Cantabile -- If there's any fault with this show it's the graphics, which for 2006 for JC Staff doesn't measure up compared to other shows done around the same time by the same studio even.

Haibane Renmei -- Actually pretty good for 2002 for a defunct, no-name studio (Radix) with no other notable work to their name. I liked the character designs generally but overall the backgrounds and especially the animation needs an upgrade. Would make my top 10 for sure.

Seikai no Monshou -- 1999 by Sunrise. Love the character designs but the space battles need a lot of work -- using that "snow" effect as a moving starfield background etc. was pretty bad.

Rurouni Kenshin (TV) -- Time for a re-do though I don't know if there is helping tone down the silliness of some of those over-the-top antagonists. Same comment for Ninja Scroll TV which was ruined by those ridiculous antagonists (and some allies). At least Kenshin made up for it in other ways whereas Ninja Scroll's baddies were too egregiously ridiculous to offset (a pity because Jubei and Shigure are great characters and the story was ok, too).

El Cazador de la Bruja -- More of a random thought I had: this is a travelling show (characters are on the road on their way to a destination) featuring a lot of the Mexican countrysde and I couldn't help wondering if someone who can really do really good outdoor backgrounds were to re-do this then it would be really something. Bee Train's character designs and interiors were Ok but this show screams for a top notch background artist.

I'm really curious now, any other studios that could do a better job?
May 29, 2017 7:30 AM

Feb 2016
I really want a remake for Tsubasa Chronicle.I think it was a really good Anime but it can be better.Maybe Madhouse would be a good choice for it because the Anime doesn't have a good animation at all.
-AyuMay 29, 2017 7:34 AM

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
May 29, 2017 7:51 PM
Oct 2015
CrimsonResonance said:
Higurashi ----> Madhouse.
Loved the series but the art quality sometimes seemed.....off

In all fairness it's an upgrade in comparison to the source

http://imgur.com/a/BI2k8
May 29, 2017 7:55 PM

Apr 2017
Punchline by Studio Trigger instead of MAPPA but masterized

and also I want a full remake of Deadman Wonderland, the one who's behind of the studio itself will be BONES until to the final chapter.

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
May 30, 2017 11:58 AM

Feb 2016
Deadman Wonderland by Bones, Madhouse.
Berserk by Madhouse or MAPPA
May 30, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2011
The only answer that I can give on this thread:

Ainosense said:
Lufwa said:
White Fox/KyoAni remaking Rewrite. I'm salty I know.

G-trys_C-lock said:

This. And Rewrite - also by White Fox. (Not by KyoAni, cause Clannad sucks compared to the VN).

This. I'm still so sad about the way 8bit adapted Rewrite. ;/

So yeah, Rewrite needs White Fox if I/we want an "adaptation".

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

120 by ADumbNut »»
23 seconds ago

» Is an anime good if...

ZeroMajor12 - 5 hours ago

15 by TRC_Randy »»
4 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 2 hours ago

22 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» List of characters you want to shoot

dumbandinsane - Today

17 by dumbandinsane »»
7 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - 10 hours ago

13 by Lhundrup »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.