Forum Settings
Forums
Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 9:06 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally, the long awaited confession and kisses! It was so sweet and it was long due. While Tetsu always loved Shizu, Shizu's love for him increased significantly and it happened really fast in the recent few chapters as she started noticing him as someone more than just a friend!

I loved it how Shizu was the first to initiate the kiss. It happened so suddenly that Tetsu was really surprised. I loved it how Shizu confessed to him that he is absolutely special to her after kissing him. ❤

Before the confession took place, loved it how Shizu was troubled because of her feeling of discomfort every time she learned or saw Tetsu with another woman including Sakura, who she had quickly become friends with and holds so dearly! It was so cute when she tugged onto his coat when he left her side to pick a ticket up for a woman who had accidentally dropped it in the aquarium. :)

But this chapter also was probably the last time we got to see Mirei-san. She gave Tetsu the push to become Shizu's special person and overflow the remaining space in Shizu's heart with his love. :)

Loved this chapter. I love it when kiss scenes pop up out of nowhere and you least expect it!

Surely we are coming to an end for this manga! I hope it gets a happy ending.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 25, 2021 8:16 PM

Jan 2021
AHHH!!! TETSU FINALLY CONFESSED AND THEY KISSED!!
IS THIS HEAVEN?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 26 Discussion

shanimebib - May 25, 2017

26 by Redcher »»
Mar 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 15 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 28, 2017

2 by chungqins »»
Jun 4, 2022 5:31 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 23 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 30, 2017

7 by Santibag »»
Apr 2, 2022 1:37 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 25 Discussion

shanimebib - May 6, 2017

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 25, 2021 8:20 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 22 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 30, 2017

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 25, 2021 8:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.