Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e' Receives TV Anime

New
Apr 30, 2017 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
The official Twitter account of Kadokawa's MF Bunko J editorial department announced on Monday that Shougo Kinugasa and Shunsaku Tomose's Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e light novel will receive a TV anime adaptation. The series is scheduled to premiere in Summer 2017.

Synopsis
Koudo Ikusei Senior High School, a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Koudo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.

The protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination and was put in D-class. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyou Kushida, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change. (Source: MU)

The romantic comedy novel has been publishing since May 2015, and currently, has five main compiled volumes in print. Kadokawa will publish the sixth volume on May 25. Three days before the first volume was shipped, a special 30-second promotional video was released. A manga adaptation by Yuyu Ichino has been serialized in Media Factory's Comic Alive magazine since January 2016. The manga has three compiled volumes in print, with the latest volume published on March 23.

Official site: http://you-zitsu.com/
Official Twitter: @youkosozitsu

Source: Moca News

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) on MAL
tsubasaloverMay 8, 2017 3:20 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 30, 2017 9:14 PM

Jun 2013
This sounds exactly like Baka and Test
Apr 30, 2017 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
The sypnosis sounds great to me.I will be looking forward to watch this!
Apr 30, 2017 9:15 PM
Aug 2016
the manga gives me some oregairu vibes. this should be good.
Apr 30, 2017 9:17 PM

Nov 2011
I remember this getting an "animated PV" awhile ago.
Apr 30, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2015
I really dislike concepts like these where people are divided and the MC is (of course) on the lower end, it's annoying when the he/she is treated like trash by someone who is above him/her and he/she can do nothing but shut up and take it, I hope this does not happen in this anime.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 30, 2017 9:26 PM

Nov 2012
this really does kinda sound like baka to test without the super power stuff
Apr 30, 2017 9:27 PM

Dec 2015
Will gladly add this to my ptw
Its awesome that it premieres this fast, very nice
RobiiiiApr 30, 2017 9:31 PM
Apr 30, 2017 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
This is giving me Oregairu vibes in terms of the setting but Idk how this one will turn out. But I'll keep an eye out on this.

Apr 30, 2017 9:44 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I have seen that short animated PV of this one a long time ago, and I thought that it could be nice if it actually gets its own anime adaptation. Well here it is.

Sure, why not? I'll watch this.
Apr 30, 2017 9:57 PM

Apr 2017
*Saw the Romance Genre*

A pessimistic ego MC check

It possible that this could be good within it's setting But I don't know which set of studio will be adapted by this

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 30, 2017 10:04 PM

Mar 2012
I've read this one. Only the prologue and part of first chapter though but even then the interaction between both MC is already interesting with talking about moral and stuff about helping someone.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 30, 2017 10:18 PM
Jul 2018
Btw I actually went to look through this, and apparently there was an anime CM? Uh did I missed anything regarding on that?

Much appreciated if anyone can inform me since I saw a screenshot of one of the girls in the anime format + I saw in an entry a CM (for at least one of them)
Apr 30, 2017 10:45 PM

Sep 2015
This looks pretty interesting. Never heard of it before.
Apr 30, 2017 11:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I welcome more RomComs that gives me Oregairu vibes so I'm on board with this
May 1, 2017 12:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That does indeed sound uncannily similar to Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu but it's not like that's a bad thing so why not
May 1, 2017 12:03 AM

Oct 2012
YES!

I knew somehow this would get an adaptation ヽ(`▽´)/

Time to see Tomose's CD in anime format!
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
May 1, 2017 12:34 AM

May 2016
Sounds like Baka to Test, so it could be decent, not expecting much though.
May 1, 2017 12:41 AM

Jan 2017
look good the concept is nice and the art style and i wish it will contain the same romance type like masamune kun no revenge with a little harem twist and i wish it will actually be funny i will watch it the girl look pretty
May 1, 2017 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
So, it's Baka and Test essentially? Cool, that was entertaining enough so this should be decent as well with any luck.
May 1, 2017 12:54 AM

Apr 2009
Only the most unique and classy entertainment, I see....
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 1, 2017 1:17 AM

Apr 2012
At last I waited, the original had rather high sales. By the way, I correctly understood, this is one of the divisions of the publishing house Konosuba and ReZero?

May 1, 2017 1:23 AM

Jul 2015
The main female mc looks like a garbage tsundere ...

Plz be a romance without a tsundere 😭
May 1, 2017 1:26 AM

May 2016
romantic comedy school, waiting for another hachiman.
May 1, 2017 1:40 AM
Apr 2015
I feel like this is going to be another generic harem/ecchi anime. :/
May 1, 2017 1:41 AM

Apr 2016
This looks like typical boring LN adaptation, not much expectation from this.

I hope there will be no "autistic bitch who cant even speak properly" type of a girl.
May 1, 2017 1:41 AM
Apr 2017
The best girl is gonna lost isn't it?
May 1, 2017 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Gorogoro-kun said:

yes , they never win :'(
May 1, 2017 2:01 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
Gorogoro-kun said:

yes , they never win :'(

This is rather vague but who's the best girl though? We don't even know the characters yet (but I'm gonna assume appearance, can anyone of you two show me the picture of which or one of you? Just curious xD)
May 1, 2017 2:08 AM

Jul 2015
@Symphyon
is easy to know who is the best girl x)
this one looks the cutest
May 1, 2017 2:13 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
@Symphyon

Ahh that girl!

I might be the only one but by looks I like this character.

In the Visuals in here for it she looks like she'll be the type I'll like. Idk if you mean this girl as the Tsundere or the Black-haired girl but I'm more peaking into this character more. Especially when she looks like the type to be jolly and all for me from the jist I'm getting. I may be wrong. Maybe I have a bias with pink-haired characters as well sooo. Am I considered shit for liking this type? Idk.

The black-haired girl does look like she would be tsun but at the same time I'm getting the sense that she isn't either. I may be wrong on this regard.
May 1, 2017 2:24 AM

Jul 2015
@Symphyon
Normally I judge characters based on their personalities
But there is not enough informations about them in wiki >_<

The black haired girl looks more like a kuudere or himedere
The one you mentioned looks like a girl who enjoy teasing others (I know you like that kind of characters )
The one I mentioned looks like a deredere
May 1, 2017 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
@Symphyon
Normally I judge characters based on their personalities
But there is not enough informations about them in wiki >_<

The black hair girl looks more like a kuudere or himedere
The one you mentioned looks like a girl who enjoy teasing others (I know you like that kind of characters )
The one I mentioned looks like a deredere

Hmm yeah there's not much information to get about them. The only way it can be judged is by either looking at the PV or when the anime releases it (which there's none, the closest thing about it is a CM but even then that isn't available. Tried to find it but I had no luck on it at all).

And yep I like those type of characters, well its one of my favorite archetypes or at least one of my favorite characters when it comes to personality trait. I think she'll be my cup of tea.

And I can see why she looks like a deredere. Also I'm trying to find the translations for the LN because I'm curious to read it but I can't find it anywhere :T
May 1, 2017 2:58 AM

Dec 2014
Seems similar to Baka and Test as many people have pointed out, probably a little bit of AssClass as well. Anyway, I'll be watching this.
May 1, 2017 3:04 AM

Apr 2016
@Symphyon and @tragedydesu stop those plebeian talks already...

this is obviously the best girl

May 1, 2017 3:05 AM
Jul 2016
More romance to watch means more time to spend with anime. Just bring it!
May 1, 2017 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
Swagernator said:

Oh come on man, we can't have a little bit of fun here? ;w;
May 1, 2017 3:13 AM

Jul 2015
@Swagernator
for sure she will win .... she is the main female mc
ofc im not going to root for her just because of that

hope she is not your typical cold bitch who treat mc like a trash the whole serie
and in the end she win T_T ( i guess you like that kind of characters)
May 1, 2017 3:18 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
@Swagernator
for sure she will win .... she is the main female mc
ofc im not going to root for her just because of that

hope she is not your typical cold bitch who treat mc like a trash the whole serie
and in the end she win T_T ( i guess you like that kind of characters)

Well I understand that pain where the same archetype wins, hopefully for you it wouldn't be the case.

And even if it would be the case, for me if its fun enough or enjoyable I am good with it. Besides I like my comedy shows once in a while so :S
May 1, 2017 3:37 AM

Mar 2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I knew it that it sooner or later this announcement getting will, since this technically has been adapted by the CM/PV of the LN's (But fu**, why did they on the official website of the LN's removed...>_>)... - I'll of course looking forward!!!
May 1, 2017 4:41 AM
Aug 2016
comparing this to origairu

tragedydesu said:
@Symphyon
this would be Yui

Swagernator said:

and this would be Yokino (aka the tssundere with sharp tong tongue who thing that everyone else is trash)
May 1, 2017 5:40 AM
Aug 2016
tragedydesu said:
@Symphyon

well, you just saw her from her appearance. but you dont know the real her. xD

Oh my god this is so good news!!! and i might say, there is something wrong with all of the character! even though up until the latest manga volume, the plot is still just about point deduction, and one after another characters were introduced with their own circumstances, and of course the problem will be rooted one after another. i'm so hyped about this anime!!! another waiting list on summer~
AeroSNMay 1, 2017 6:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2017 5:46 AM

Aug 2015
Looks like a job for Silver Link to me.
May 1, 2017 5:50 AM

Jan 2015
Oh yeah, I remember reading the first chapter of the manga.
It wasn't bad
May 1, 2017 6:49 AM
Aug 2016
SeijiroUshio said:

i hope it's not them. they did good on many school's anime... but i just hope it's not them. i dont know but i hope the studio who done oregairu zoku is the studio who does this as well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2017 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
AeroSN said:
SeijiroUshio said:

i hope it's not them. they did good on many school's anime... but i just hope it's not them. i dont know but i hope the studio who done oregairu zoku is the studio who does this as well

Don't really know, I think Fell can do it but I can also expect I.G do it, Silver Link isn't a bad choice either so.
May 1, 2017 9:00 AM

May 2011
joe_g7 said:
I really dislike concepts like these where people are divided and the MC is (of course) on the lower end, it's annoying when the he/she is treated like trash by someone who is above him/her and he/she can do nothing but shut up and take it, I hope this does not happen in this anime.

I agree. It is tiring getting through Anime like this. Hopefully this one has a change to it.
May 1, 2017 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
Symphyon said:
AeroSN said:

Don't really know, I think Fell can do it but I can also expect I.G do it, Silver Link isn't a bad choice either so.

Has IG done any LN adaptation before? Even if they did, I wouldn't expect them to be doing these kind of series.

May 1, 2017 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
EasyGo-er said:
Symphyon said:

Has IG done any LN adaptation before? Even if they did, I wouldn't expect them to be doing these kind of series.

Well I meant more so maybe comedy/romance-esque but I need to check on their track record then.

Just checked and they haven't done LNs from what I got but they did novels... but they're not technically the same tbh :/

I think either Feel or probably them. If not then I would assume otherwise.
May 1, 2017 1:15 PM

Nov 2013
Nice to hear that this one got an adaptation. Whichever studio picks this up, I hope they do the character chemistry/banter justice.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
6 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.