Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
No where to be found. Any idea where I can get this?
Apr 30, 2017 1:39 PM

Oct 2014
DEVlL said:
No where to be found. Any idea where I can get this?
You are looking at an anime with 16 votes. The raw file can be found here so if you can understand Japanese or weren't looking for subs then you're in luck, otherwise pick something else to watch. Good luck finding someone to sub it for you if you were wanting subs.
Jun 10, 2021 5:16 PM

May 2011
Now, you can easily find it, archived on my Youtube channel.

I am also able to translate it, like the Gakken Educational anime I have already covered. But, you see, I'd preferably prioritize things that are going to get more views. If nobody care, I am just going to sub it as some filler project, anyway.

EDIT: I finally brought it English captions, in collaboration with alucardnoyuuutsu.
sorcerySep 23, 2021 2:30 PM
Mar 4, 2023 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
sorcery said:
Now, you can easily find it, archived on my Youtube channel.

I am also able to translate it, like the Gakken Educational anime I have already covered. But, you see, I'd preferably prioritize things that are going to get more views. If nobody care, I am just going to sub it as some filler project, anyway.

EDIT: I finally brought it English captions, in collaboration with alucardnoyuuutsu.
Amazing, thanks a lot!
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.