Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sekai no Yami Zukan Episode 5 Discussion

May 29, 2017 10:01 AM

Alright this episode was good, like good enough for me to post something about it. I like the twist, but one thing: if he's a machine then how'd he have a kid with his wife? Does he have robot- nevermind.

Jun 24, 2017 12:43 PM

ok. i have to admit. this episode was MUCH better than all the others combined,with interesting events and an unexpected plot twist. if they can keep this level of quality, this show would be great :D

Jul 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Obligatory mention of the Doctor Who episode Deep Breath (2014):

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Deep_Breath_(TV_story)
Clara arrives at the restaurant and is soon joined by the Doctor(....) While Clara is upset, the Doctor is more interested in their surroundings. He makes Clara look at the diners and notice how they are mechanically cutting food and bringing silverware to their mouths — but not actually eating anything. The Doctor then uses a hair from his head, then Clara's, to test the atmosphere, and realises the diners aren't breathing either. The two stand up to leave, only for every diner in unison to rise and block them off, forcing them to sit again. A waiter comes over to scan the Doctor with an advanced gadget and recite various body parts. Clara wonders why such things would be on the menu, but the Doctor informs her they are the menu. He reaches up to remove the waiter's face, revealing a mechanical form underneath.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]