Forum Settings
Forums

If you were a millionaire, which ones would you choose?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 30, 2017 11:42 AM

Jul 2014
A solid uncensored coherent Berserk anime from chapter 1 to the end.....
Apr 30, 2017 11:42 AM
Jan 2017
I would not waste on an anime and just keep the money. I rather waste my money on something that can guarantee money back.
Apr 30, 2017 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
I would invest in cute girl shows until I get enough money to be able to risk something more artistic
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Apr 30, 2017 11:45 AM
Jan 2017
I guess if I had to play this game. Panty and Stocking Second Season god damn it, and a third is good and have it on Adult Swim or Toonami.

I guess I would like to also see a Kill la Kill Movie of them grow up and confirmed Ryuko and Mako ship.

Another season of Keijo, and have a Keijo Zero maybe and stray a bit from the source material in the end so I can have the anime the way the author intended with the manga if he had more time.

As for never adopted manga or in this case Manwha, I go with either God of Highschool or Ares.
Apr 30, 2017 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
Raildex III, TWGOK, Haganai, VN adaptations using true routes, Cory in the House 2, Cross Days, Tsukihime and all magic high school battle ecchi harem LN's to oversaturate the industry causing a collapse in quality.
Apr 30, 2017 11:49 AM

Aug 2016
Obvious answer: An anime adaptation of Ana Satsujin and/or Dead Tube.
Else, I'd settle for another season of Btooom! or Deadman Wonderland.
Apr 30, 2017 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
@Ultimatedeath
an ova series will fit the best
Rem is so precious <3
she deserve a happy ending !!
Apr 30, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2014
I'd really like a better adaptation of Gantz and Deadman wonderland...

And about continuations, I'd like a Kami nomi zo shiru sekai (just want to see the end adapted) and Binbougami ga! But pls add Nadeshiko as a main.

Cuteness > Everything else
Cuteness is Love, Cuteness is Life
Apr 30, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
I would kill to have more Fullmetal Alchemist content. That, or have JJBA Part 4 animated. (David Pro, please, I'm begging you.)
Apr 30, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2017
Manaban said:
Even though there are series I like more than this one, my first choice would be Nyan Koi! season 2

kikyo1hinamora said:
haganai season 3 for sure i will pay all i have

As much as I love Haganai, I'm not enough of a sadist to unleash the final 3 volumes of the LNs onto the anime-only fanbase xD
who cares if i am millionaire i will pay to make them do an original ending a good one where he ends up with the best girl even if i have no idea witch one she is not like the novel where the ending was super pointless and even i will be happy with anything if i just can see the girls in that anime do anything
Apr 30, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2012
Just 1? Hah, try like 206 things I'd pay to see a continuation of if I had Infinite Money Works.

Although topping the list would be more seasons for:

Spice and Wolf
Claymore
Sekirei
Birdy the Mighty: Decode
Tokyo Ravens
Ah! My Goddess
Bleach
Ga-Rei
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
A Certain Magical Index
KruszerApr 30, 2017 12:28 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Apr 30, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2014
Swagernator said:
I would pay for Spice and Wolf third season.
#approved
Robiiii said:
Spice & Wolf season 3 is the only answer to this one :o
#approved 2nd
dvbx_073 said:
a third season for Spice and Wolf, a third season for shokugeki no souma or a third season for Nisekoi.

would love to see either 1 of the three <3_<3
#approved?
Ame said:
Swagernator said:
Robiiii said:
Spice & Wolf season 3 is the only answer to this one :o
Revonance said:
First thing that comes to my head is Log Horizon s3. I would definitely pay for that.

^These.

& all these following the manga/LN sources exactly with same studios:
Mahouka continuation.
Oregairu Season continuation as enough content is released.
Alderamin of the Sky continuation.
Maid-sama continuation.
Break Blade continuation.
Youjo Senki continuation.
Hyouka continuation.
Drifters continuation.
Muv-Luv continuation.

Maybe more, but that's it for now.... x)
#approved ^^
So #FTW Spice And Wolf 3rd Season!
Apr 30, 2017 12:06 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
kikyo1hinamora said:
who cares if i am millionaire i will pay to make them do an original ending a good one where he ends up with the best girl even if i have no idea witch one she is not like the novel where the ending was super pointless and even i will be happy with anything if i just can see the girls in that anime do anything

Well, I would definitely support that to see how it turns out, Haganai best series

Maybe if we both had the money we could pool it together and make like, a doubly-awesome Haganai S3 :V

Apr 30, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2015
tragedydesu said:
@Ultimatedeath
an ova series will fit the best
Rem is so precious <3
she deserve a happy ending !!

I can only totally agree ;3
Rem have earned it ^//^
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Apr 30, 2017 12:08 PM

Dec 2015

OppaiSugoi said:
Raildex III, TWGOK, Haganai, VN adaptations using true routes, Cory in the House 2, Cross Days, Tsukihime and all magic high school battle ecchi harem LN's to oversaturate the industry causing a collapse in quality.

I find the last part of this to be really fking hilarious, fuck yeah, lets troll everyone!! XD
Apr 30, 2017 12:08 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know about you, but I want another season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, followed by another season of Lucky Star!

also Scorching Ping Pong Girls......

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Apr 30, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
I would simply love an anime of Minecraft.

Also I want a new season of Bleach
I love food.
Apr 30, 2017 12:16 PM

Apr 2015
Spice and Wolf season 3, of course.

If another millionaire has that covered, I want a Shaft-animated hentai version of Monogatari.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 30, 2017 12:39 PM

Mar 2016
RnDNEET021 said:
Extect said:

What about the last level 5, number 6? (But not like anyone knows who he is)

Also I would probably want to make a good adaption of utsuro no hako, but that would probably take a lot of $$$

Hakomari Don't exactly need an adaptation, Way big expectations from such "LN Masterpiece" such as that

Cause It's one of a kind :)

Haha i can't tell if you're being sarcastic and calling it bad but it's also a 10 on your list so I'll assume you aren't.

I personally think it's one of the most entertaining things that I've read so if it got an anime adaption and changed some things that would work better as text it could probably do well with most viewers. And it needs an adaption so that The author can get more popular... I mean the first column did decent in Japan but then the second column took about as long as a western book to release and aparently Japanese people forgot about it or something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 12:44 PM
Sep 2016
romagia said:
docdesanta said:
I've always thought about Franken Fran being adapted into a short episodic anime, with its gruesome yet oddly appealing humor. As a bonus, it should have an inappropriate OP featuring the main female cast members doing girly things and whatnot (like how contrasting the OP of Death Parade was compared to the actual content of the show) as a reference to those misleading volume covers the manga had. Plus, maybe a few short Vengeance vignettes thrown in here and there.
this
but also more screen time for Gavrille

Oh, yeah! Though we'd probably be making a niche series and might lose more money than the show'd be able to make. Also, I kind of want it to be produced by Shaft for some reason. It kinda fits with Fran's quirkiness and love for well...love. And maybe a few silly merch ideas like a cute Veronica toy that oozes out blood when you squish her.

I probably put too much thought into this.
docdesantaApr 30, 2017 12:49 PM
Apr 30, 2017 1:12 PM

Feb 2013
docdesanta said:
romagia said:
this
but also more screen time for Gavrille

Oh, yeah! Though we'd probably be making a niche series and might lose more money than the show'd be able to make. Also, I kind of want it to be produced by Shaft for some reason. It kinda fits with Fran's quirkiness and love for well...love. And maybe a few silly merch ideas like a cute Veronica toy that oozes out blood when you squish her.

low budget enough and it wont lose money.. especially with shorts like Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika they are vaguely similar
it would work with any studio imo ; fran and shaft wouldnt make such a good pair imo
Apr 30, 2017 1:30 PM

Feb 2016
GangsterCat said:
i AM a millionaire and i wont use my money for useless shit like anime

Come on bro, not even a reboot of Keijo!!!!!!!! with season 2 ???????
Apr 30, 2017 1:37 PM

May 2016
I would have to adapt a better looking Kingdom. I just don't feel as though the first season does it justice. Although I haven't seen both seasons (because they look horrible, and I'm more familiar with the Japanese names for the characters than I am with the Chinese names. Makes a big difference.). I understand why they used cgi, but if I'm a millionaire, I could obviously get the fluidity of say one-punch man's fighting scenes to be used for the epic fighting scenes in the series. Also, I would have a Japanese names version and Chinese names version.

Apr 30, 2017 2:19 PM
Sep 2016
romagia said:
docdesanta said:

low budget enough and it wont lose money.. especially with shorts like Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika they are vaguely similar
it would work with any studio imo ; fran and shaft wouldnt make such a good pair imo

Iunno man. Cutting corners for a series that relies heavily on gore and violence and general squick sounds risky. I see your second point though; Shaft might overstylize a show that doesn't really need it, given its premise.
Apr 30, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2016
Vinland Saga for sure. The world needs Vinland Saga.
Apr 30, 2017 2:24 PM

Dec 2015
I'd go with the selfish choice and get Silver Link to do another season of Watamote.
Apr 30, 2017 5:49 PM

May 2010
Bleach remake no filler with a fleshed out ending.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Apr 30, 2017 5:54 PM

Jul 2016
Artland should adapt Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio.

And I want a 4th season of Dog Days that gets the R+ - Mild Nudity rating and Ecchi. It had an onsen special that was Ecchi but only PG-13 - Teens 13 or older.

Season three had Leonmitchelli's bare ass twice. It was getting there.
Apr 30, 2017 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
First thing first, I would remake Berserk, adapt all volumes with high quality animation.
2nd No game no life.
3rd Noragami.
removed-userApr 30, 2017 6:05 PM
Apr 30, 2017 6:08 PM

Apr 2017
to make a vandread season 3 & 4

and make a futurama anime
Apr 30, 2017 6:15 PM

Oct 2016
Swagernator said:

Same... I would even personally collaborate with the author and secure the adaptation til book 10.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 30, 2017 6:15 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
theres so many ecchi manga im just hoping to see an anime of
Apr 30, 2017 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
Adaptation of 20th Century Boys by Bones or MAPPA and with Shinichiro Watanabe as director please please please please
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 6:21 PM

Oct 2016
Now I just need to save a few million dollars and hope that this opportunity would come :p

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 30, 2017 6:22 PM
May 2016
I would go up to David Production and Compile Heart and say "NEPTUNIA SEASON TWO K THX BYE!!"
Apr 30, 2017 6:23 PM

Jun 2015
Grand Blue adaptation would be the greatest thing ever.
:)
Apr 30, 2017 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
Adaptation of Onani Master Kurasawa by Shaft with 24 episode! some awesome director.

Fix Togashi's problem or make HxH original saga.(or movie based on Ging's past)

Fate Stay Night Remake by Bones? (I guess uftotable got tired making twice adaptation of fate VN)

Yuu Yuu Hashoka remake! (obviously by Bones!)

DTB remake! or GTO remake by Madhouse(following as closer to manga's story)

^Whoops too much desire :P
removed-userMay 1, 2017 6:56 PM
Apr 30, 2017 6:44 PM
May 2015
Synadex said:
XPyrrhaNikosX said:
Claymore reboot no questions asked.
this - just about start the manga where the anime ended

They left out some key points in the anime, from the manga. I would prefer a reboot. The anime ending was trash, and claymore is my favorite series. Once i read the manga , i realized how the anime failed to execute some stuff.

I would also pay to just get a continuation of the manga
Apr 30, 2017 6:47 PM
Nov 2015
I would totally pay to have another DanMachi anime, and one that takes its sweet time. Seriously, don't adapt a LN tome in two episodes and a half, please...
I don't know what to put here
Apr 30, 2017 6:48 PM
Nov 2015
XPyrrhaNikosX said:
Synadex said:
this - just about start the manga where the anime ended

They left out some key points in the anime, from the manga. I would prefer a reboot. The anime ending was trash, and claymore is my favorite series. Once i read the manga , i realized how the anime failed to execute some stuff.

Oh yeah more Claymoreeee! Even though the ending is a little bit too Deus Ex Machina for my tastes ^^
I don't know what to put here
Apr 30, 2017 6:53 PM
May 2015
MagicalBiche said:
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

Oh yeah more Claymoreeee! Even though the ending is a little bit too Deus Ex Machina for my tastes ^^

anime ending was horrible. Then reading the manga made me realize how bad they messed up. I keep wishing every season that a reboot will come out. Which sadly it probably wont.
Apr 30, 2017 6:55 PM

Jun 2012
Swagernator said:

OMG THIS

I would pay for Evangelion 4.0 to be released anytime soon. Seriously, it's been years I'm waiting for it to air :(
Apr 30, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2016
One fucking anime, GANGSTA. I really need a second season of it.
Apr 30, 2017 6:59 PM

Dec 2016
Illyricus said:
Deknijff said:
all that matters is making Index III happen
Just this. Thread can be locked now.

I must agree, but index was kinda meh, but railgun was FUCKING AOWSOME.
Apr 30, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2015
All the money in the world couldn't make Togashi come back from hiatus :(
Apr 30, 2017 7:01 PM
Jan 2017
Oh and also Izetta the last witch movie with the yuri actually being yuri and not bait. Also, less wcreen time of side character and the villain being more present.
Apr 30, 2017 7:04 PM

Dec 2016
frozenwilderness said:
All the money in the world couldn't make Togashi come back from hiatus :(

How did I forget HxH ?

shit I know how, I didn't want to feel more pain.
Apr 30, 2017 7:09 PM
May 2015
Synadex said:
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

to be fair i never watched the last 3-4 ep because i heard they were bad and kind of got spoiled by someone but the show was good so i will start the manga probably tomorrow btw what chapter does the anime end on

Well i wouldnt watch them lol, they are a waste of time. I would just recommend starting from the beginning. They left some stuff out that is key to the second half of the story. But if you really dont want to go back and read stuff over again. If not i would start at the beginning of the war of the north arc which is chapter 50.
Apr 30, 2017 7:09 PM

Jul 2016
It would be kinda cool to see Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria adapted
Apr 30, 2017 7:30 PM

Oct 2011
I'd pay for Madhouse to do a movie adaptation of Omoide Emanon
Or pay the studio who made Ping Pong to do a Holyland adaptation with the same aesthetic.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 18 minutes ago

5 by rho34 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

71 by Kundi-Man »»
3 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

94 by traed »»
6 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

210 by perseii »»
30 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

34 by joseifan »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.