Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2017 4:19 PM
Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't expect this to come out one whole month before the official release date.. Maybe it was leaked or something, like with all the uncensored versions that we're seeing being leaked lately.

Anyway, the only thing I liked about this episode is the expansion on the last few chapters of the manga, other than that, the art as well as everything else is still the same as the first two episodes, so if you liked/hated them, you'll like/hate this one as well.
Apr 29, 2017 4:24 PM

Sep 2016
another nudist beach, the blonde teacher is the best
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 29, 2017 5:15 PM

Feb 2013
I'd have to disagree about the animation/art being the same, this one was much better. The previous 2 episodes had fairly sloppy character designs with strange proportions and weird body animations. While this isn't a super huge improvement, it is some none the less.

Anyways, quite a surprise to see how much they managed to turn a ~15 page bonus chapter into an entire episode. Overall I enjoyed it more so than the previous.

Suomi-sensei was all I was really looking forward since she didn't have any actual sex scenes the previous episode IIRC. I enjoyed her character design in this a lot more than the manga and her broken Japanese only made her more amusing. So all that screentime she had at the end, yum~

A variety of busts and the episode being nearly non stop orgy action with all the girls only made it better. If I had something to nitpick about, it'd be that the smaller breasted blonde girl about half way through only had that short scene.
HentaiApr 30, 2017 5:16 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 1, 2017 3:48 AM

Nov 2010
This one blew the prequel out of the water.
May 3, 2017 12:59 PM

Sep 2010
Ughh i can't wait, where can I watch this?!
May 4, 2017 7:03 AM
Oct 2013
such looseness of flabs as they twist, hang, bounce and settle (っ˘w˘ς) And the muscle and bone defined beautifully (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ lewdness in every inch of body! with much variation in the proportions and shape and to see them in so many different positionings

The movement as well erotic with the elasticity and fluidity ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ slight drip and squirt of the love juice as well was good, just occurring quite naturally and not so dramatic.

Situation-wise it was lewd the play with erotic blacked haired onee-san not being good with the anal and dp but getting forced into it so casually (*˘︶˘*) And surprise anal fingering of the brown haired onee-san. well there was also the nude outdoor orgy aspect
User-sanMay 4, 2017 3:01 PM
May 5, 2017 9:25 AM

Aug 2015
AdiiiL said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't expect this to come out one whole month before the official release date.. Maybe it was leaked or something, like with all the uncensored versions that we're seeing being leaked lately.

Anyway, the only thing I liked about this episode is the expansion on the last few chapters of the manga, other than that, the art as well as everything else is still the same as the first two episodes, so if you liked/hated them, you'll like/hate this one as well.

What other stuff was leaked early?
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
May 23, 2017 12:44 PM
Jun 2015
rickfurious said:

What other stuff was leaked early?

Many censored Hentai were leaked in their uncensored versions recently such as:
Maid-san to Boin Damashii
Nosewasure
Kyouiku Shidou
Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei

and more..
Jun 7, 2017 1:07 AM

May 2015

My face after learnig of this episode... tears of joy. XD

Frankly, nothing big, but, hey, it’s an awesome hentai, with amazing art and godly cream-pies... it was delicious to watch.

On a side note:
Boy the younglings endured a lot... one thing I despise about harem hentai is when MC has friends and the author doesn’t spread the wealth (I know is wish-fulfillment [a man is greedy and wants all the girls for himself]) if he has 10+ girls lusting after MC at least have friends/co-workers/schoolmates/family members hook up with a girl. Glad the boys get to taste paradise...
Jun 18, 2017 1:17 PM
Nov 2016
Gersen said:
This one blew the prequel out of the water.
I agree with you %100, this one had way better quality artwork and animation
Jul 4, 2017 2:06 AM

Nov 2013
They turned the amazing bonus chapter into a 24 minute episode.
Blessings.
Oct 11, 2017 11:43 PM

Oct 2015
time for some average dudes have their way with the cute and pretty milfs.... at least it was consented... at least.

anyway, I like this animation but this hentai was boring and too random

prequel is better than this.

TechOtaku-hOct 11, 2017 11:49 PM
Nov 20, 2018 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
That's pretty awesome that they extended the bonus chapter by so much. The bonus chapter was just a few pages but this made it into a full 20+ min episode which is quite incredible. Honestly wish that it could've been a huge orgy between male and female classmates instead that one dude getting all the girls from the classmate to himself.
Mar 24, 2019 2:10 AM

Dec 2012
Brunette was the best.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 14, 2020 6:58 PM
Dec 2018
Just a masterpiece, the best one out of the three episodes
Mar 31, 2020 4:21 AM

Aug 2018
It was great.....
Jun 27, 2020 10:41 PM
Jan 2020
I like suomi sensei. Is there a character like her
Oct 28, 2020 11:36 AM
May 2016
I think this one might have been a little too much for me to handle.
Phew.
Sep 25, 2021 7:34 AM

Dec 2014
After re-watching, bump up my score. What difference when watching for hentai quality plot vs watching for good PLOT.
Nov 6, 2021 5:45 PM
Dec 2017
niec hentai i'd say

Jul 8, 2022 10:54 AM

Jan 2020
She talked like early Jibril and it was strangely endearing.
Oct 30, 2022 6:52 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm, for some reason none of the girls here are my type. I got a bit bored, however that anal sex is nice! I'm honestly bored of just f*cking pussies. I really want to experience f*cking a girl anally! It's really difficult to find a pretty girl that likes anal in my experience. Only fugly girls are willing to do it for some reason.
Nice armpit fuck! They really used every bit of Suomi-chan hehe 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.